gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:55:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 278
Total: 278

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: JNT05 The Sovereign Center, Reading PA  (Read 98553 times)
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #640 on: November 30, 2005, 08:11:44 PM »

Good night to you all.
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #641 on: November 30, 2005, 08:11:46 PM »

Lots of flashing cameras on Good News. 

Why won't these people learn!  You know it's bad when he's looking down AND he has his eyes closed!!   

And they said it was only during the last two songs.

I'm sure a lot of it was because of the birthday celebration, but still, they know it bothers him.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Belly Aiken
« Reply #642 on: November 30, 2005, 08:11:53 PM »

Lots of flashes during Good News, so Clay kept his head down.

AAAAAGGHHHHHH - What is *wrong* with people?  Why must they be so selfish and disrespectful?  
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #643 on: November 30, 2005, 08:11:54 PM »

Why does GN  ALWAYS make me cry ???????????? hypnotic hypnotic

I think it's that Clay becomes one with the song and the spirit that offers it thru him.  It is truly  a holy moment.

Absolutely !!!! You are soo right.

That and the fact that it is over !! and not knowing when we will see him again !! Cry! Cry! Cry!

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #644 on: November 30, 2005, 08:12:05 PM »

Goodnight everyone! This was fun.

See you all later!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #645 on: November 30, 2005, 08:12:53 PM »

They obviously know they shouldn't be doing it.
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #646 on: November 30, 2005, 08:13:03 PM »

Well, it is getting very late so I'm going to have to call it a night.  Morning will be here very soon.

I wouldn't have missed this for anything.  Thanks to everyone who brought us this very special cellcert and the fantastic pictures.  For those of us who couldn't be there in person tonight, this was the next best thing.

Hope everyone has Sweet Clay Dreams tonight and a great day tomorrow.

See you next time.

Barbara/NC

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAY

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #647 on: November 30, 2005, 08:13:34 PM »

Why does GN  ALWAYS make me cry ???????????? hypnotic hypnotic

I think it's that Clay becomes one with the song and the spirit that offers it thru him.  It is truly  a holy moment.

Beautifully stated, Deb.

Thanks everybody for making this a very special cellcert and a fun-fillled love-filled birthday party!  

Good night  . . . .

Barbara

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #648 on: November 30, 2005, 08:15:09 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAY!!!!!!!!!!
Belly Aiken
« Reply #649 on: November 30, 2005, 08:15:40 PM »

Night girls!! Was bunches of fun.
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #650 on: November 30, 2005, 08:15:45 PM »

Thank you everyone for a great cellcert.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #651 on: November 30, 2005, 08:15:46 PM »

Thanks everyone for tonight. Lots of fun celebrating and singing happy B-day to Clay !!
Can't wait to see the downloads Purple Banana Even though it is going to take FOREVER !!

Nite

Sweet Clay dreams  Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
ILClaymate
« Reply #652 on: November 30, 2005, 08:18:52 PM »

Man, my computer is SO SLOW tonight.  Everyone has left of course!  That flash report really upset me.  She said that the camera police weren't doing their jobs as they have at other venues either but the flashes were really bad when he came out on stage for DSIA.  He even said "You're blinding me with your flashes!".....GET A HINT PEOPLE!!!  Spank me!  Spank me!  Spank me!  I sure hope this won't hinder cameras at future venues.  He is being SO lenient and yet they still don't learn.

[/end of rant]  Cry!

Goodnight all and Happy Birthday Clay!!
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #653 on: November 30, 2005, 08:19:57 PM »

Just wanted to thank everyone too.  I had some wonderful memories brought back from last weekend.

wave  To all.  Sweet Clay Dreams Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAY!   Kiss! Big Hug!

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #654 on: November 30, 2005, 08:32:02 PM »

Man, my computer is SO SLOW tonight.  Everyone has left of course!  That flash report really upset me.  She said that the camera police weren't doing their jobs as they have at other venues either but the flashes were really bad when he came out on stage for DSIA.  He even said "You're blinding me with your flashes!".....GET A HINT PEOPLE!!!  Spank me!  Spank me!  Spank me!  I sure hope this won't hinder cameras at future venues.  He is being SO lenient and yet they still don't learn.

[/end of rant]  Cry!

I'm still here. My computer is slow too Angela!  Hmmm.   Paranoid   Laughing

What a sour ending to a sweet night.... argh! 

Smother him with love then flash him blind.  He must think the collective "we" are schizo. 

Sometimes I agree.  Stoopid people. 

CB:  thanking everyone for the birthday hats and lights.

'now how many times ya gonna sing it, you already messed it up. it's only one day.'

apparently they started singing a few times and it just didn't work.

talking about william joseph's cd:
'you can pick it up at your record store if you'll stop blinding me with your flashes.'

clay kept walking back and forth looking at every one in the audience in amazement.. someone had a dunce hat ..big birthday hat.. put it on the little boys head.. then finally put it on his head.. crows was loving it...everyone one stood during the birthday song. and DSIAFCD.. with light on clay said wheres the cake..

....he did put the party hat on....a big tall one...everybody stood up during the birthday celebrations...and when he sang DSIAFCD.....great celebration.....

play hug warmer with you in it to the audience..he was very happy very happy...

Everybody behind Clay was waving their hands during hug....also the flashes were awful even after he said quit....he didn't look up much during GN and he kinda backed out quickly.....they weren't flashing until the last 2 songs.

He really enjoyed the party!! Audience was terrific and responded well during the whole show.....everybody had on hats.....Just got another call from Rhustress. Lights were absolutely incredible - she couldn't believe how many there were!

The whole audience (at least on the floor) stood when he came out for the intros; stood through Happy Birthday, intros and all through DSIAFCD - huge crowd response!

When birthday lights came on, Jerome poked his head out and gave a thumbs up; crew members also looked out to check out lights.

During DSIAFCD, he sang the "oh baby that's a fact" part VERY low - Quiana "swooned".

Someone put a very large birthday hat (looked like a dunce cap!) on stage and Clay picked it up. He put it on Quiana, she put it on him, then he carried it for a while and it ended up on Gregory.

One annoying thing - during Good News when Quiana and Angela go out into audience to sing, departing concert goers were getting in their way. Who the heck leaves during Good News?!?!!?

CV: Birthday celebration was a "really neat experience". Everyone stood during DSIAFCD, wore their hats, held their candle lights in the air, and swayed to the music. Clay seemed surprised when he saw the hats and lights and seemed to like it. He put on the hat of someone in the first row who handed it to him. The birthday singing was a little disorganized. Clay really seemed to enjoy the whole thing.

Bad news: many, many flashes going off during band intros, DSIAFCD and Good News. At one point, Clay commented on it and said the flashes were hurting his eyes. 

Clay put on a party hat that someone gave him from the audience. First he tried t put it on Gregory - then he made a comment about it taking 45 minutes to do his hair - but he did put the hat on.

The cast members make a big deal about 'a hug is warmer when you are in it' but Clay didn't do anything that our reporters saw.

Great celebration - the audience stood through all of DSIAFCD and swayed and waved their lights. Reading did show Clay the love on his birthday! 

I hope it was fun - I hope the mad flashing didn't ruin it. 
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #655 on: November 30, 2005, 11:12:37 PM »

PHILLY FLOATS IN....

WOW!!  WHAT A WONDERFUL TIME!

IT WAS DELICIOUSLY GAHABLE EVENT..

OH AND THAT GORGEOUS RED HEAD GIVE SOME JOYFUL NOISE...

AFTER THIS,  ALL I CAN SAY IS...

AFTER SEEING HIM,  YOU REALLY BECOME JOYFUL!!

I'LL GIVE A FULL REPORT ONCE I CAN FORM SENTENCES AGAIN!!  Thud!

LOVE YA

PHILLY
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx