gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:47:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 296
Total: 296

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: JNT05 The Sovereign Center, Reading PA  (Read 98771 times)
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #540 on: November 30, 2005, 07:35:14 PM »

SPIKEE - I HEAR YOU. Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! THEY MAY HAVE TO PULL ME AWAY FROM HIM.
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #541 on: November 30, 2005, 07:35:16 PM »

I have missed 19 pages.  Someone tell me what's going on, PLEASE!!

Ask Thea!  Laughing

Ask Mary!    Naughty
OH NO NOT MARY FROM CLARY :bangNEVER LIKED THAT GIRL.  A LITTLE TOO PUSHY FOR ME AND WELL FOR CLAY TOO.

Nope, not Mary from Clary, but our very own Mary from the Red Thong Mafia!  She has been playing with the pepper shakers again!

I hope they didn't make her sneeze!  Smile  By the way.. I have seen Mrs C holding those shakers in her hand.. Hussy!  Wink

I resemble that remark

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #542 on: November 30, 2005, 07:35:43 PM »

Heather
I love that last picture you posted.. That would make a mighty fine avie!  Smile

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #543 on: November 30, 2005, 07:35:49 PM »

Tommy's parents never showed up.  Beverly tells Tommy that adults make mistakes. She offers to take him home.

My Grown Up Christmas List

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #544 on: November 30, 2005, 07:35:57 PM »

That sucks Meesa.  Huggles

Rainy- He will be I think in a few mins and ditto. I love him too. Love!

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #545 on: November 30, 2005, 07:36:19 PM »

FROM THE CB:

HTHAS..propelling softly ...bringing it up ..laying it out there for all to comsume..his voice is just magnificant tonight..just magnificant..christ the ever lasting lordddd..venue quiet..taking him in...savoring the moment .. moment when he gathers us and holds us...perfect.. glory to the new bornnnkingg....gently OCAYF...oh come ye .. oh come ye..such spirit just rocks your heart..he is true he is open he is inviting..christ the lordddddddddd....voice rising rising and rising.. oh come all ye faithful ............ohhhhhhhhh come ye.. to bethleham...just no words..have volumn all the way up.. just shattering me..here is the glory note..the lorddddddddd...THE LORRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD..he just blew me awayyyyyyyyyyy and the crowd...

Clay really sits me up for this one Emanuel.. first OHN..right into FN to HTHAS and OCAYF.. and zings you with Emanuel..hear him so loud so sure of him self..confident ..beautiful....rejoiceeeeeeee rejoiceeee...emanuelllllllllllll hearththrobbing...jerks you apart..rejoicccceeeeeeee..rejoice..he is just made for this song..shall come to the.....rejoiceeee wavers the words..like playing with it with his tongue..voice rising to higher tones..holding flowing with pure perfection.. rejoice...rejoice.. omg he is pouring it on...sucking in the breath and sending the vibrating notes .out for the world to take in...just absolutely wonderful.....rejoiceeeeeeee...fading away rejoooice .. crowd rockin ghe venue now...

MDYK.. that your baby boy ...sons and daughers.. did you know..he so owns this song.. every part of it.. kiss the face of god.. mary did you know...the love he shows just in his face.. eyes closed..head tilted to the heavens..heart open for all to witness..overflowing with the joy of his beliefs..sharing his heart and soul...whooooooooowhooooooooooo love that..dead will live again.. lame will leap ..dumb will speak.. praises of the lammmmmmmmmnnn.. whooping.. and applauding..that was good..did you know that your baby boy ..was heavens perfect lamb...sleeping child your holding is the great I ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....WONDERFUL JUST WONDERFUL>..

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #546 on: November 30, 2005, 07:36:58 PM »

Heather
I love that last picture you posted.. That would make a mighty fine avie!  Smile

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thud! Thud! Thud!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #547 on: November 30, 2005, 07:37:31 PM »

TIFFANY - I SURE HOPE SO.  I AM SO TIRED ABOUT HEARING ABOUT JESSICA SIMPSON AND HER BREAKUP.
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #548 on: November 30, 2005, 07:37:40 PM »

Heater and Meesa -    The person on the concert (over the cellstream or whatever) uses very descriptive phrasing.   It really sounds  like Clay is at his very best for his birthday!    How does it sound to either of you?   (I know some of the descriptions are from another board, but I'm wondering if either of you are "hearing" the concert) !

I am listening to it and he sound WONDERFUL!     Yes, Clayperfect does use very descriptive language.  I like pulling her stuff. 

Thanks for being our ears!   Huggles      I am so happy for Clay tonight (and for all of us, too) !  Super Happy!!!

I'm glad I can be! He really does sound great!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Belly Aiken
« Reply #549 on: November 30, 2005, 07:38:19 PM »

Heather

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thud! Thud! Thud!

Yup... Gah is the word.
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #550 on: November 30, 2005, 07:38:32 PM »

Heather

Another great one from the Mr. Clandy collection!   Thud!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #551 on: November 30, 2005, 07:38:49 PM »

TAMMYKINS - CAN YOU BELIEVE WE ARE STILL UP.

THEY JUST SAID NICOLE KIDMAN IS ENGAGED TO KEITH URBAN.  PRETTY GOOD CHOICE.
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #552 on: November 30, 2005, 07:38:52 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #553 on: November 30, 2005, 07:39:14 PM »

TIFFANY - I SURE HOPE SO.  I AM SO TIRED ABOUT HEARING ABOUT JESSICA SIMPSON AND HER BREAKUP.

I hear you sister! 

Belly Aiken
« Reply #554 on: November 30, 2005, 07:39:40 PM »

For Nicole!!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #555 on: November 30, 2005, 07:39:50 PM »

He just gets better and better every night.  Can't wait to see the clack tonight. Envious of the people that are there.

LOve those pics of Clay watching Quianna.  Thud!

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #556 on: November 30, 2005, 07:40:11 PM »

Clay should be coming on because that is the same one I saw.. You will thud big time.. and no I cannot believe I am still up.. No!

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #557 on: November 30, 2005, 07:40:43 PM »

So it was finally confirmed?  That's great!     He's another really Flame guy!!  NCSandhillsDeb, myself and some other friends of ours are going to see Keith in February!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #558 on: November 30, 2005, 07:40:48 PM »

What Christmas Means to Clay

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #559 on: November 30, 2005, 07:40:57 PM »

Heather

Another great one from the Mr. Clandy collection!   Thud!

I think Mr Clandy should have gone to more then 1 concert..

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx