gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:03:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 273
Total: 273

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: JNT05 Music Hall Cincinnati, OH  (Read 50708 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #260 on: November 26, 2005, 07:38:39 PM »

He's very chatty tonight.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #261 on: November 26, 2005, 07:39:13 PM »

From CV:

An announcement came over the loudspeaker.
  Welcome to this event CLAUDE Aiken!  The place erupted.  Of course we didn't
  hear another word of the announcement.  Excuse me, if you're going to work
  there please get the name of the entertainer right.  Anyway, it became a
  running joke all night.

Been lurking the last couple/few pages and had to comment. When Clay was first on AI, and I was starting to get into him (starting to really like him Wink) my mom called him Claude Atkins. lmao And on a few occasions afterwards. So this year when I made a Christmas CD of misc. songs from this and that of his, I titled it "A Claude Atkins Christmas". lmao

Just had to comment. Back to lurking I go.

Carla

FUNNY !    ROFLMAO

When my hubby has had just about enough of hearing me talk about Clay, he will refer to him as "Clyde Aiken" just to get my "reaction"!  

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #262 on: November 26, 2005, 07:39:48 PM »

messa......love clay when he is chatty that is sooo hott
carla...that is funny  Laughing

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #263 on: November 26, 2005, 07:40:11 PM »

Don't wait to tell those you love that you love them.

Don't Save it All For Christmas Day

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #264 on: November 26, 2005, 07:41:15 PM »

From CB:

From Raleigh, NC, Mr,. Greogory Ellis.
Introducing teacher. (can't hear, sorry).
(loud clapping)
Cincinnati Music Theater.
(sorry, just can't hear most of this) Clay is talking up a storm!
Quiana Parler (lots of laughing about sometihing)
Angela Fisher

Clay is talking about the Christmas story...about Beverly and Tommy....sharing it with family and friends...intro the band...Felix, Andy, Daniel...William....he remebered them all.

Its breaking up again....now the actors....Gregory Ellis...tutoring him...now his High School choir teacher...Allison Lawrence.....impact on him...to be with us this evening...nice big applause for her.....talented singers and actors those right here in Cincy...I believe he said Little Threatre...now intro Quiana Parlor.....some laughter now sure what....Angela Fisher.

Hold on...not sure what something about Gregory not sure...lots of laughter...something making them all bow together...

Lots of laughing again.
Clay counting 1-2-3 for something--making them do something goofy, I imagine. Crowd laughing it up,

The crowd is laughing about something while he is introducing Quiana and Angela. Now he's got them doing bows I think - he's saying, "Ready? One - Two Three" The crowd went crazy. I think he made them do it twice.

Introducing the rest of the crew. 

DSIAFCD...

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #265 on: November 26, 2005, 07:42:46 PM »

oooo stories...that gotta be good!!!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
ILClaymate
« Reply #266 on: November 26, 2005, 07:43:03 PM »

From CB:

Still introducing--this man leaves NO ONE out. Talking now about not waiting until the holidays but to show people how much you do care.
Don't save it all for Christmas Day....how many people are crying,....how many people are asking for love....

...don't get so busy that you miss giving just a little kiss to the ones you love....

how many people are asking for love...

don't save it all for christmas day, find a way to give a little love everyday.....

the crowd is quiet in anticipation....

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #267 on: November 26, 2005, 07:43:30 PM »

Clandy- Wow!!!!! Great pic of the glory note.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #268 on: November 26, 2005, 07:43:52 PM »

It doesn't sound like he looked at Patricia tonight....or the audience didn't respond to it.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #269 on: November 26, 2005, 07:44:30 PM »

man clay puts on the HOTTEST concerts ever

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #270 on: November 26, 2005, 07:44:51 PM »

Good News

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #271 on: November 26, 2005, 07:44:58 PM »

It doesn't sound like he looked at Patricia tonight....or the audience didn't respond to it.

I didn't see it last night in my view anyway or the other people looking at her as someone said.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
ILClaymate
« Reply #272 on: November 26, 2005, 07:46:42 PM »

From CB:

no crowd reaction to the hug part of the song...

HOLY SMOKES.....GLORY NOTE....CROWD GOES NUTS!!!

Now talkign about the crew...round of applause...

Talking about not saving the love for Christmas Day....
DSIAFCD.... Many people are dying people are crying how many people are asking....dont save it all foe Christmas day, find a way to give...dont' save it all ..find a way..holiday come and go but ...give love ... a hug is warm when you are in it...He did not look at Patricia....how many people,some people.,.praying for love...dont' save it all....Christmas day..find a way..let all the child know...every where they go..they all....long note......lots of screaming cant hear it..they keep screaming.....wow....Clay sings the song out of this.....to much screaming.....Merry Christmas Cincinati...lots of loud screaming...

Don't save it all--find a way......give love...love is warmer when you're in it, oh baby that's a fact. .....don't hold back. How many PEOPLE in this world, PEOPLE in this world, how many people are praying for love..
Don't save it all.....find a way....find a way...holidays have come and gone.....give love ....
LET ALL THE CHILDREN KNOWWWWWWW, Everywhere that they go, they're all ........OK GET READYl.......OOOOHHHHHHHH! (crowd goiing nuts)
Don't save it all for Christmas day.........Don't save it all......find a way..Holiday have come and gone....(gentle We've got to give love.
Merry Christmas, Cincinnati)

Crowd cheering
GOOD NEWS!
(going to just listen now).

*insert favorite Good News picture here.....don't have mine finished yet!  Wink*
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #273 on: November 26, 2005, 07:47:16 PM »

Oh Meesa- Did you hear from Audra if Clay went out at the buses last night?

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #274 on: November 26, 2005, 07:47:26 PM »

Amazing lighting, Clay's wonderful voice and facial expressions make this song spectacular. If you are not attending a concert, you must download this song!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #275 on: November 26, 2005, 07:48:58 PM »

Speaking of Patricia, Mr. Clandy went gah-gah over her!!  I have SEVERAL pics of her.  lmao  And now he wants to go see RENT!!!  Laughing

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #276 on: November 26, 2005, 07:49:20 PM »

Ok Clandy. Very Nice.  Thud!

Laughing Mr.Clandy has a crush. Well you got Clay. He can get her now.  Wink

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #277 on: November 26, 2005, 07:50:24 PM »

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #278 on: November 26, 2005, 07:50:44 PM »

Oh Meesa- Did you hear from Audra if Clay went out at the buses last night?

Not yet. She had homework to do.

Clay disappears into the curtains.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #279 on: November 26, 2005, 07:52:12 PM »

OK I'm back.  MrP is OK, but not very happy.  I gave him a 600mg ibuprofen left over from when I had some dental work done.  And, some TLC.  Thanks for the well wishes!

Of course it's over now, right?  Laughing  I have to go back and look at MrClandy's pics! 
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx