gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:50:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 389
Total: 389

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2005 :: Happy Birthday Clay!!  (Read 13325 times)
Princess Dorkling
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2005, 11:19:25 AM »

Happy two seven on eleven thirty, Clayton! I hope you have a wonderful one, my dream is to meet you sometime soon. you are my inspiration, you have a love of life and a place in your heart for children. I want to tell you that I am a special education major and that you have inspired me to make a difference. Happy Birthday....you truly are an amazing person.

Emily
Rayline
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2005, 11:49:26 AM »

Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Clayton. Happy birthday to you.

I hope you'll have a great day, Clay! We all love you to bits!  Huggles

mdapurple
Claynewbie

« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2005, 11:51:13 AM »

Happy 27th birthday Clay!  Hope you have a terrific day and that you get to relax and celebrate with family and friends after the show!  

I'm really looking forward to seeing you at DAR Constitution Hall in less than 2 weeks!  I've been in attendance each time you have been in the DC/Baltimore area so far, and I'm looking forward to continuing that tradition for many years to come!  I understand this show is really terrific!  I can hardly wait!

Best wishes,

Denise
claysjoy
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2005, 01:06:41 PM »

Happy Happy Day!  Clay!  I wish for you the best year yet, personally and professionally.  May God continue to pour out His blessings on you, and may you continue to follow His plan.  I appreciate all you do for your fans, you are easy to love!  May you get to do something wonderful for YOURSELF on your day!
Looking forward to seeing your Christmas show, I really can't wait!
Happy Day!
Your Texas Fan! (we miss you here, BIG TIME)
Kris
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2005, 02:54:04 PM »

Because he's only heard it about 48674814286456 times today,

HAPPY BITHDAY CLAY!!!

"Use your voice." - Clay Aiken

I have begun to, and will surely continue to do so. Thank you.

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
flakenforaikeninFL
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2005, 02:57:18 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

YOU ARE 27 -- WISH I WAS THAT AGE --HAHAHA ---

IT IS A GREAT DAY TO CELEBRATE FOR ME AS WELL.  MY DAUGHTER GOT HER FIRST PICK AT AN ORDTHODONTIC PROGRAM.  SHE IS GOING TO BE A BRACES LADY.  SEE NOVEMBER 30TH IS SUCH A GOOD DAY.

I HOPE YOUR CONCERT IS EXTREMELY MEMORABLE FOR YOU TONIGHT.  WISH I COULD  BE THERE. 

SEE YOU AT THE HARD ROCK IN HOLLYWOOD, FLORIDA

PLEASE GET THAT CD OUT SOON -- OUR TONGUES ARE JUST HANGING OUT ---
HUGS TO THE BEST GUY IN AMERICA

ANDREA IN SOUTH FLORIDA
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2005, 03:08:20 PM »

Happy Birthday Clay, god has blessed us with such a special person and the voice of an angel.  You have touched my heart and many others like no artist as done before.  I thank you for all the wonderful friends I have meet because of you and for the pure enjoyment of listening to that beautiful voice of yours that  touches my soul.  I hope you find that special someone that you so deserve, you are a unique person with a heart of gold.  We came for the voice but stayed for the man.   I will always be a fan.   Happy Birthday Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake!     Purple Banana :purpbanau   See you in Boston ..

love
Sasha Huggles

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
ralncclayfan
Claynewbie

« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2005, 03:15:20 PM »

Happy Birthday Clay,  Have a wonderful day and please continue to stay true to yourself. Thanks for  being such a great role model and for blessing us with your beautiful voice !
Can hardly wait to see the Christmas event in Raleigh.  Much love and happiness !!
 Carolyn
irule
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2005, 03:21:03 PM »

Happy Birthday Clay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hnl97
SuperFan

Clay's Georgia Peach

« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2005, 03:35:00 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have brought so much joy to my life and to the lives of so many others. I have seen every concert, some more than others. Your talent is immense, and that's what drew me to you initially. As I watched your transformation on AI, I quickly grew to love more than just your voice. You captured my heart because of your compassion, love for others, committment to your faith, honesty, sincerity, humility, sense of humor........I could go on. You are a beautiful person, both inside and out. In fact, I've even told you that I think you're the one I'm supposed to marry. While I know how much of an idiot I probably seemed to you at the time, I want to remind you what an impact you've had on my life, on so many lives. I know that you question what you have that means so much to us, your fans, but don't question it. Just know that you are an inspiration and a great teacher. I love the person you are; you have a tremendous character. I'm so proud of you for staying true to yourself and your values. Thank you for sharing yourself with all of us. Thank you for treating us like family.   

Because of you, I have met such wonderful people and lifelong friends, and I'm truly grateful for that.

I wish you nothing but happiness. May all your dreams come true. You deserve the very best in life. And when you're ready to get married, I hope you find a woman who loves and appreciates you for all the right reasons.

May God bless you always!!!!!

I love you!
Nicole

"Baby, you don't know what it's like, oh, no, you don't know what it's like -- to love someobody, to love somebody, the way I love you........"
CLAYMATEFL
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2005, 03:42:37 PM »

Happy Birthday!  You have brought much joy and happiness to so many over the last couple of years with your singing.  Keep up all the great things you do that touch so many lives and truly "make a difference".
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2005, 05:00:31 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAY!!!!
I'm so glad you were born today!!!!

Thank you to Faye!!!
She's made my Day!!!!

mrsaiken3504
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2005, 05:08:23 PM »

Clay-

wow, its hard to believe you are now 27. Where have the years gone? I hope you have an amazing birthday, you certainly deserve it. You mean so much to me and I know tonight while you are singing you will know. Please stay safe, and I hope today you are surronded not only by the ones who love you, but who you love.

God Bless,
Liz
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2005, 05:18:38 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAY!

Music Happy Birthday Music 

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2005, 06:40:41 PM »

Happy 27th Birthday Clay!!!!

I hope your day was as special as you are to all of us!!

We had a birthday party for you at work today with one of your favorites......Krispy Kreme's!!

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2005, 08:52:49 PM »

HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY, CLAY!

I KNOW YOU ARE "WORKING" THIS EVENING, BUT I HOPE YOU HAD A PLEASANT DAY WITH CAKE AND  GIFTS!

MAY THIS BE A YEAR OF HAPPINESS, LOVE, GOOD HEALTH, AND CONTINUED SUCCESS IN YOUR MUSIC AND LIFE.

HUGS,
PRISSY

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
fantasys about clay
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2005, 01:13:06 PM »

Happy belated birthday Clay!! I hope you got the card I made you! You are such an amazing guy with a heart of gold! I wish you the best of luck. You are truly one of kind. I think I told you enough in the card so I'm just gonna say happy birthday and I hope you had a great one! From the bottom of my heart I love you sooooooooooo much!!!!!!! Huggles

always,
andrea aiken
~
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2005, 04:02:58 PM »

Happy Birthday , Clay. Have a wonderful day and may all your days be happy ones.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2005, 09:10:23 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAY!  AND HAVE MANY, MANY MORE HAPPY AND JOYOUS ONES.  THANK YOU FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE AND ENRICHING SO MANY OTHER'S LIVES!  GOD BLESS YOU!

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx