gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:04:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 362
Total: 362

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2005 :: Happy Birthday Clay!!  (Read 13321 times)
rylan461
Clayamateur

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2005, 11:03:49 AM »

A birthday wish for the Measure Of A Man.

May all your dreams come true,
Mine did when I heard you live in concert
For the first time in Youngstown Ohio.    Happy Birthday Hug

Luv Lu
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2005, 12:36:41 PM »

Dear Clay,   

My sincere wishes for the best of birthdays and a year filled with people and events that make you happy and fill your heart with joy!

You are a delight!  You have drawn us into this journey that you have embarked upon.   We are pleased that you publically thank your fans for being part of your family.   Believe me, being your fan is a total pleasure!  Thank you for this amazing opportunity!

I could go on and on (and usually do) about your voice, your work with Unicef, your dedication to BAF, your book, your quick sense of humor, and how special your concert tours have been, but it has all been said so eloquently by so many!

Be good to yourself and take time to enjoy moments that are special to you!

Happy Birthday With Love,    Music Music

Barbara

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2005, 04:45:45 PM »

Dear Clay,

Happy Happy Birthday!! Birthday Cake!

You have to know that you are being thought about today by many of your fans! What I hope you also know is that you really are thought about EVERYDAY by many of us!!

Every Single Day.

It surprises even me, how you pop into my thoughts on a daily basis.

It might be a phrase from a commercial that reminds me of you.

A song played, whether over the radio or a local store, that is sung by someone other than you originally, but all we hear is YOUR voice singing it. One you recorded early on or sang on AI or covered in one of your concerts or even one you have never sang but would love to hear you sing.

I may need to help a person with a disablilty at work or remind a co-worker that a person they have chuckled at may have a disablilty, and the topic of their laughter maybe can't be helped. I think of you then.

I think of you when I hear discussions about another country that is not as fortunate as our own.

I think of you when I talk with someone that is a teacher, or a counselor. I think about how you would have been a great teacher or how you are using your teaching skills now.

I think of you anytime anyone brings up the South.

Anytime Mac and cheese is mentioned, or hot pockets or cinnamon flavored toothpaste.

Anytime I drive by our local YMCA.

When I pass by a CD rack, a book rack, or concert DVDs...wishing you had one there, I think of you!!

I even think of you when they advertise Scrubs, or Saturday Night Live, or Larry King...heck, even when they show a photo of Jimmy Kimmel's mug...

I will never get the picture out of my head of you in a Troy Aikman Jersey. (Big Cowboys Fan here and even bigger TROY fan back in the day!)

I give a little bit of extra attention now to red headed freckle faced little boys and find how 'cute" they are...to boys named Clay or Clayton or even people I have met locally with the last name "Aiken", because it reminds me of you.

Now, these aren't planned thoughts. I don't sit and "pine away" for you. These sorts of things "just happen"...

So, as the Hallmark Card says..."I think of you often" ...I guess I really do.

On your birthday, we are supposed to give YOU the gifts but I am afraid NOTHING can compare to the gifts you have given to us.

I know it is YOU that should be celebrating your birthday but just know that WE ARE celebrating the day you were born too, and wishing you many many more.

Lora

heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2005, 06:00:36 PM »

Clay!!

I want to wish you the the best birthday ever.  I hope that you enjoy your special day.

You have given me and all of your fans so much over the last couple of years.  You inspire us to be better people and you have given us friendships that will last the rest of our lives.  For that I know we are all grateful. 

Enjoy your special day and do something just for you!

Love,
Heather

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2005, 07:50:39 PM »

Happy 27th Birthday, Clay      

I feel very fortunate to be one of your fans (and there are many, many more than 5,000).   Listening to your music, traveling around to see you live in concert and meeting so many great cyber-friends has added a new dimension to my life.

We all love you for your glorious voice, wonderful sense of humor and all the good work you do for so many charitable causes around the world.

You have progressed so much in the last two years as an entertainer and have really let your personality shine through.  Every time I see a show and  think they can’t possibly get any better—they do.  I am really looking forward to seeing the JNTII in Raleigh in a few weeks.  The look on your face in the pictures from this show tells us how special this project is to you and how proud you are of the way it has turned out.   We may question your choices sometime, but when the end result is revealed, we are always awe struck.  Keep up the great work.

Thank you for everything you give to us and we hope you will continue to do so for a very long time.  You are an amazing performer and a terrific role model for all ages.

My Birthday Wish for you is for many, many years of health, love and happiness and continued success in your career and humanitarian work.

Love Ya,
Barbara (NC)

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2005, 08:05:08 PM »

Happy Birthday Clay!!!!! Happy Birthday I hope you have a special day and you deserve to have all your wishes come true and have all the happiness and the peace you want in the world. You a truly gifted and wonderful man. I'm so proud to be your fan and I will always support you.

Love: Tiffany

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2005, 09:20:45 PM »

Happy 27th Birthday Clay!

May this day be a day of fun and wonderful memories! I can never thank you enough for all you have done for your fans. Take time out for yourself and may all your wishes come true!

You are a very special person to us all. You must hear that a lot, but we can never say it enough. It is very rare that we can find someone with a heart as beautiful as yours.

Happy birthday!  Huggles

Love,
Meesa

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2005, 10:03:38 PM »

Clay!!  I truly hope this year is your happiest year ever.  You definately deserve it for all the GREAT things you have done for so many people.  You are a true inspiration and role model.  Thank you for just being YOU and not trying to be someone you aren't.   Thanks to you also for bringing together so many wonderful people.  I have met the closest friends because of you and I wouldn't trade that for anything.

Have a WONDERFUL day and a great concert tonight!

Love and Hugs,
Angela
thanku_clay
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2005, 10:27:19 PM »

Clay,  Hope your day goes the way you want it to.  Love your voice...always have. Thankful that you have "Made it" so I can listen!!

Best wishes,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"!!

Kay

Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2005, 02:34:47 AM »

*Sung to the tune of "Happy Birthday" . . . or something close to it. Laughing*

What day is today?
It's Clayton's Birthday.
What day is today?
It's Clayton's Birthday!!
Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana 

Clay, I just wanted to wish you a wonderful, happy, spiffy birthday. You've brought so many of us together to laugh, cry, and listen to you sing your little heart out. What a guy to do that for us. Wink

Have a great, funtastic day. Be safe (don't get rowdy with any pinatas or anything of the sort lmao)

With love Huggles (feel special, never have blown a kiss to a guy before lmao),

Carla

The only kind of nut Clay's not allergic to
I'm so weak to his fedora wearing ways!
Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2005, 04:06:18 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEETHEART!!!!! Happy Birthday Birthday Cake! Celebrate Huggles

YOU MAY BE ONLY 27 YEARS OLD AND STILL NOT OLD ENOUGH FOR ME BUT HECK I CAN DREAM CAN'T I.  ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY CLAY AND I KNOW IN MY HEART YOU WILL HAVE MANY MANY MORE.

HUGS
RAINEY
Leveland
SuperFan

RALEIGH'S TRAINER

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2005, 05:29:23 AM »

Happy Birthday Clay!!!! Purple Banana Purple Banana

May this day be a very Special day for you.  You bring so much Joy to us.  Thank you for bringing some of the best people I have ever met together.  If it wasn't for you I would have missed so many amazing people in my life. 

I know you are working today, but your fans are the best Birthday present you will ever recieve.  We are in it for the long haul, no matter what you decide to do in your Future. 

Love and Hugs,

Terry

PS could you please find a way to come to St. Louis this year???? 

A  Founding Member of Claygirls
A blessed Clay Fan
Life is one bumpy road, But all of my Claygirls make it a lot easier ride.
In memory of  CH Leveland Jedi Jewel (Dallas) the best Dog in the world.  9-19-1994 to 12-24-2007
d4kkkk
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2005, 05:52:30 AM »

Happy, Happy, Birthday! Dear Clay!

It's hard to resist the temptation
to brag about a person like you --
Someone so loving and thoughtful
in all of the things that you do.
Your smile is contangious and brightens
the hearts of the people you meet --
Having you as a part of my life
is truly a wonderful treat!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2005, 07:37:36 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAY,

MAY YOU HAVE THE HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAY'S!  Huggles

MAY YOUR HEART BE LIGHT AND MERRY.. Huggles

MAY YOUR VOICE BE STRONG... Huggles

MAY YOU BE THE APPLE OF GOD'S EYES.  Huggles

MAY YOUR INNER LIGHT SHINE BRIGHLTY!  Huggles

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!  Happy Birthday Celebrate

WITH LOVE

THERESA
perfectmatch
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2005, 07:47:19 AM »

Ah! look at me finally posting! the site looks great by the way Pamela!

Super Happy!!!  Super Happy!!! Happy Birthday Clay! don't worry I would never forget such a day! 

hope you are having the most magical birthday ever, and enjoying it to the fullest!

Love Always, Huggles
Cati
liney23
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2005, 08:40:22 AM »

Happy Birthday to you...   Purple Banana
Happy Birthday to you...   
Happy Birthday, dear Clay....   Birthday Cake!
Happy Birthday to you... 
and many more...        Baby Dust
(sung to the tune of the Happy Birthday song)   Laughing

I want to thank you for all the joy you bring me and the role modeling you do for this 61 years young gramma. 

p.s.  I LOVED your JNT 05 in LA and SD.  GREAT show, GREAT message.  Thank you for taking the risk!!!   Clapping
Ms. Hip Shake
SuperFan

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2005, 09:06:36 AM »

A BIG KISS FOR THE BIRTHDAY BOY:

Happy Birthday to the sexiest 27 year old evah!!!!!  What can I say, Clay......I love ya babe!   Thud!

Hugs....Hippy     Birthday Cake!

Peace out, fandom.  Thanks for the memories.  Goodbye.
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2005, 09:21:19 AM »

Happy Birthday Clay!  Kiss!  I dearly :love2 you and thank you for the joy you have brought me the past two years!

May you have a birthday filled with the love of your family, friends and extended fan family. I know they will show you their love and respect for all the love you show to us. Thank you for Joyful Noise II and sharing yourself with all of us. You are a special, special person and your faith shows through your face as you sing.

You have changed, altered, so many lives in a short span of time. We can only pray that we give you back even half of what you give to us. Have a wonderful 27th birthday!

Lot's of love, Grannie Shaikey. (HA)

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2005, 09:31:12 AM »

Such an amazing man! Happy Birthday, Clay!  May you continue to shine.  You're unique, with the heart, soul, and voice of an angel!  May you always have peace, love, and happiness in your life.  I love you, sweetie! 

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2005, 11:04:29 AM »

Happy Birthday, Hot Stuff!

May you never forget how beloved you are and how many lives you touch!  I can think of no greater gift for you.

Except maybe a nice, deep scalp massage ... which you may collect from me at any time.   Wink

Big Loves!
LadyC

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx