gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:46:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 426
Total: 426

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2005 :: Happy Birthday Clay!!  (Read 13322 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: November 26, 2005, 11:36:16 AM »

Clay's 27th birthday is Wednesday, November 30. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAY!

To send the birthday boy a card, mail it here:

Clay Aiken
PO Box 90217
Raleigh, NC 27675

(On that night, Clay will be performing in Reading, PA.  So, the cellcert thread that evening will also host a cyber birthday party!  Hope you can join us!  Please do not post any personal information, such as your address or phone number or it will be deleted. ThanX!)

Dear Clay,

I'm sorry you have to work on your birthday.  But, I know a bunch of fans who are not!  Don't be surprised if they all sing the birthday song to you!  Just thought I would warn you.  You will no doubt receive lots of presents, just as you asked, so hopefully it won't be too bad. 

I really enjoy being your fan; because of you, I have met so many GREAT people, traveled around to see you in concert, spent lots of money on your CDs and other things, and most especially, learned so much about computers!

So, thanks for all that.

I'm happy you are moving back to Raleigh. I promise I will never bother you if I see you in public.  Unless you are singing, then I claim no responsibility for what might happen. 

I look forward to the next year, following you around (on tour of course!) and buying seven copies of your new CD.

If you change that to nine, or some other number, please give some advance notice so I can save up.

Finally, as another year passes, I leave you with one thought -

"A friend who is far away is sometimes much nearer than one who is at hand. Is not the mountain far more awe-inspiring and more clearly visible to one passing through the valley than to those who inhabit the mountain?" 
-Kahlil Gibran

There are different kinds of friends, just as there are different kinds of families. 

You have lots of "friends" out here.  Don't let the turd stirrers get you down!

Love,
Pamela
Resident Fangirl

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2005, 11:37:45 AM »

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CLAY GO CLAY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WE ARE GOING TO PARTY LIKE ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY LOL LOL!!!

Hey does anyone know when brett parkers is? just wondering

love Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2005, 12:28:24 PM »

DEAR CLAY

I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY SURROUNDED BY YOUR OTHER "FAMILY"- THE FANS THAT LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

YOU HAVE GIVEN ME PRESENTS FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS- THE ANTICIPATION OF SEEING YOU LIVE, THE JOY OF LISTENING TO YOU ON CD- THE SEARCH FOR TELEVISION APPEARANCES TO BASK IN YOUR HUMOR AND WISDOM, AND SOMETIMES YOUR SILLINESS.

YOU HAVE ALSO GIVEN ME A VERY LARGE CIRCLE OF FRIENDS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY-FRIENDS WHO SHARE MY "LOVE" FOR YOU AND YOUR MUSIC AND IDEALS- FRIENDS WHO CARE, WHO CALL ME MORE THAN MY FAMILY DOES! FRIENDS WHO I TRAVEL TO SEE AND BE WITH, NOT NECESSARILY AT TIMES YOU ARE ON TOUR.

YOU HAVE CHANGED MY OUTLOOK ON LIFE- HELPED ME SHARE MYSELF WITH OTHERS, AND MADE ME LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE OF LIFE.

I WISH YOU MUCH JOY AND  HAPPINESS IN YOUR ENDEAVORS, AND HOPE THAT THE VISION YOU SEE CONCERNING THE INCLUSION OF CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES WILL BE ONE THAT WILL COME TO FRUITION- THAT AND THE OTHER CAUSES YOU CHAMPION.

HAVE A MOST WONDERFUL, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLAY

LOVE ALWAYS,

MARILYN
Huggles

P.S. I WOULD LOVE TO CASH IN ONE OF THESE.... Huggles WHAT DO YOU THINK?

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2005, 02:40:31 PM »

Happy Birthday Clay!!

27 years old - can you hurry up and catch up to me so people will stop thinking I am doing something illegal  Paranoid
You know, my obsession......my fangirlyness.....over a younger man!!

Thank you Clay for all the gifts you have passed out to us over the past couple of years.  They just keep getting bigger and better.  Thank you for sharing your talent, your gift of snarkiness  Laughing, your loving, caring nature  Huggles

I wish I could give you something in return to repay you for all of the happiness.  Clapping

Please be good to yourself and may God bless you with everything your heart desires 

Love, Lori
Kiss!

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2005, 03:03:01 PM »

Clay, Happy 27th Birthday!!!

Thank you for the wonderful gifts you've given us these past couple of years, your beautiful voice, the friends we've made following you and you're wonderful career!! and the knowing that the causes you support are so good and worthwhile!!
You are such a wise man, with a huge heart and a wonderful gift of wit Laughing Smile know you've made a difference Clay!!
May all your fondest dreams come true!!

Your faithful fan forever Wink
Love, Sharon

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2005, 03:52:58 PM »

DEAR CLAY,

HAPPY 27TH SWEETIE.  I HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST YEAR EVER.  YOU HAVE BROUGHT SO MANY PEOPLE TOGETHER BECAUSE OF YOUR VOICE, YOUR HEART, AND YOUR HUMOR. 

THE ONLY WISH I HAVE FOR YOU IS THAT YOU FIND A LOVE IN YOUR LIFE THAT COMPLETES YOU AND WARMS YOU.  SOMEONE WHO CAN SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR LIFE.

WE LOVE YOU.  (AND WE ARE NOT ALL NUTS.  WELL, NOT COMNPLETELEY NUTS.)

HUGS TO RALEIGH ALSO FROM MY NEW BABY  (1 1/2 YEAR OLD BASSET) SAMMIE.

LOVE,
GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2005, 05:43:43 PM »

Happy Birthday Clay!!!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday, we all wish we could be in the audience that night..... but we will be there in spirit!!! 

Love your voice, your snarky sense of humor, and your heart.  You inspire us all to be better human beings.

Thank you!!!!

Debbie

PS-there are a few more than 5,000 of us out here!!!!!!

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2005, 04:36:18 AM »

DEAR CLAY,

HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY MY ANGEL IN WHITE.  SPEND YOUR SPECIAL DAY THE WAY YOU CHOOSE BUT HOPE ALL YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS CONTINUE TO COME TRUE.  HECK YOU MADE SOME DREAMS OF MINE COME TRUE JUST COMING INTO MY LIFE.  YOU WILL NEVER KNOW AND MAYBE NEVER EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW ONE PERSON CAN CHANGE SO MANY LIFES BUT CLAY YOU HAVE.  SO BLOW OUT THOSE CANDLES AND ADD A FEW MORE WISHES TO THAT LIST AND I BET THEY WILL ALL COME TRUE.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DREAMBOAT IN WHITE. Celebration Congratulations Birthday Cake!

HUGS
RAINEY
Clay_Angel
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2005, 07:46:13 AM »

Happy Birthday Clay! It seems like just yesterday you where first coming into our lives! Now we are about to celibrate your 27th birthday! I really hope it's a happy day for you. Happy 27th! All My love!

Love Jasmine!

Purple Banana  Happy Birthday Baby Dust Cheer! Celebration
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2005, 08:37:07 AM »

CLAY, I WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY & MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH ALL THE HAPPINESS & JOY YOU HAVE BROUGHT TO SO MANY.
YOUR VOICE SOLD ME & I JUST LOVE HOW BEAUTIFULLY YOU SING, BUT IT WAS YOUR HEART THAT HAS KEPT ME A VERY LOVING & SUPPORTIVE FAN OF YOURS.

THANK YOU FOR BRINGING SO MANY WONDERFUL PEOPLE INTO MY LIFE.  DO YOU REALIZE YOU HAVE THE MOST CARING & FUN HEARTED FANS.     BUT REST ASSURED,  YOU SO DESERVE IT.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU DO,  FOR ALL OF US,  & ALSO  FOR SUPPORTING SO MANY WONDERFUL & NOBLE CAUSES.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY & MAY GOD BLESS YOU !!!

LOVE,
ANGELA C (FROM MASSACHUSETTS)

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
redhead
Clayamateur

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2005, 10:16:26 AM »

Clay, 

Happy birthday!   

I had the good fortune to run into Angela and Quiana at the Mall of America.  They were so kind and happy to talk for a few minutes.  I think I could have talked all day, but I resisted that urge and kept it brief.  They seem like wonderful people and good friends to you as well.  I'm so glad that you've got the two of them with you. 

You and I seem to have a few things in common.  It's so great to see somebody like us do so well.  I'm so happy for you and all of your success.  I'm so proud that you're doing so much good with your success through the Bubel/Aiken Foundation, by talking publicly about how much you've had to overcome,  and through your work with other charities.  You seem like somebody I'd have been friends with if we'd have known each other under normal circumstances.  The fact that you don't  and won't know me or if that's true, doesn't mean that I can't still give you a gift.  So, with that in mind, I thought about what I'd like to receive and what to give a friend for his birthday. Here's what I came up with.  I hope you like it:

That you may have the love and support of your family and friends
the peace of mind in knowing who those people are
the faith that keeps you going in the right path
the wisdom to make the right choices
the courage to follow thorugh with them
the kindness, class and grace that you so often show
the ability to know in whom you can place your trust
that you remain grounded and the same person you always were
that you may be happy with your life and know that you do make a difference
that you may have a long, happy, and successful career, because I love to hear you sing
that you may one day be fortunate enough to meet me  Laughing(okay, so it's not  likely.  I live halfway across the country, am not in the fan club, and am not likely to show up in any of the same places, but I had to toss it in anyway) Wink

Finally,  as my favorite singer wrote: health, happiness, and hope

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLAY!

Feet on the ground; listening to the star
TaikenByClayton18
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2005, 12:09:07 PM »

Happy Birthday, Clay!!! I hope you have a great day and, remember, that the "5,000" (I definitely think you miscounted) Claymates will always be here supporting you 110%. Love ya lots, sweetie!!!  Smile
songbird457
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2005, 05:54:26 PM »

(Do we think Clay will see these wonderful messages???? I hope I hope)

Dear Clay,

Happy birthday to you. Even though you are working on your special day, I have no doubt in my mind that your fans will make it the best concert ever for you. I only wish I could be there to help you celebrate.

You have done so much for so many people this past year. You've travelled to third world countries, helping those in need. You've worked with your foundation to continue awareness for the Bubel/Aiken Foundation. You've helped with UNICEF by being an ambassador to children and churches and organizations. You've shared yourself with fellow celebrities, become a spokesperson for The Insider, shared yourself with us once again on tour. You've brought a smile to our faces and to our hearts. And we love you more than we thought possible for that and everything you do.

We look forward to the smiles, laughs, tears, songs, and memories in the making with everyone we've met here and elsewhere thanks to you. I can't wait for your new cd to be released so we can buy and vote and support you in every way we know how.

Clay, what else can we say? We are so blessed to have a part of you in our lives. ANd I do hope that you are happy and blessed as well.

Happy 27th! I love you!

Renee
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2005, 12:39:02 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAY!! IT IS THROUGH THIS SITE, AND OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE OF you, THAT AS SO MANY HAVE POINTED OUT, FRIENDSHIPS HAVE BEEN FORMED MOSTLY THROUGH CYBER-SPACE AND MANY OF THE CYBER-FRIENDS HAVE MET EACH OTHER FACE TO FACE. I WAS AT YOUR CHRISTMAS CONCERT IN CINCINNATI THIS YEAR AND I THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW UNTITLED CD TO BE RELEASED...YOU KNOW, WHEN YOU COME "BACK FOR MORE" IN 2006! hint, hint...

Birthday Cake! Celebration

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
stargazer
Claymaniac

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2005, 06:41:05 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAY Happy Birthday
HOPE YOUR DAY IS FILLED WITH LOVE AND HAPPINESS. Kiss!

THANK YOU FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE AND STAYING TRUE TO YOUR VALUES.

ONE OF YOUR 5000 FANS, Laughing WHOOPS !! COUNT AGAIN ,I THINK YOUR NUMBER IS A LITTLE LOW.

ANXIOUSLY AWAITING CD3 WANT TO HEAR MORE OF YOUR WONDERFUL VOICE

IT HAS BEEN A JOY TO SEE YOU GROW PROFESSIONALLY

Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake!
                                                ONE EXTRA CANDLE FOR LUCK

LIKE FINE WINE CLAY IMPROVES WITH AGE
BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2005, 08:45:46 AM »

CLAY, I HOPE THIS BIRTHDAY WILL BE YOUR HAPPIEST EVER. I KNOW YOU WILL BE SURROUNDED BY A LOT OF FRIENDS IN READING PA. AND JUST ADD ALL YOUR OTHER FANS IN THERE, BECAUSE WE WILL ALL BE WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY THAT NIGHT. YOU HAVE BEEN RESPONSIBLE FOR SOME OF THE MOST WONDERFUL FRIENDSHIPS BEING FORMED BY PEOPLE ALL OVER THE UNITED STATES AND EVEN OTHER COUNTRIES, SO I DON'T THINK YOU WILL EVER COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND THE THINGS YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED.
WE ALL LOVE YOU MORE THAT YOU WILL EVER BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND.

Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake!

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
4aiken
Claynewbie

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2005, 11:21:02 AM »

Happy Birthday, Clay!  You deserve a great birthday.  I hope you are as happy on your birthday as you make each and every one of your fans. You make my life bearable to get up every morning and face the day as long as I know in some way you will be a part of it. Again, have a wonderful day and I hope we will be celebrating with you for  many of your birthdays to come.

Can't put my finger on it
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2005, 04:23:08 PM »

Happy Birthday, Clay!!

In honor of this occasion, I found a poem that makes me think of you:

Heroes
There are heroes who walk among us
never looking for glory or praise
They don't seek recognition
for their thoughtful, caring ways.
Living lives of deep commitment
providing for those they hold dear
Steadfast with a quiet strength
through times of laughter and tears.
You are a person like that to me
The most selfless man by far
So Clay, I'd like to thank you
For being the HERO that you are

Thanks for being a hero for the people you serve through your music, the BAF and Unicef. I am not trying to put you on a pedestal here, I just wanted you know that there are some of us fans who really appreciate how you use all of your "voices".

Thank-you, Clay

Hug  and
Deanna

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
Cup of Butter
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2005, 07:12:44 PM »

Dear Clay,

happy happy 27th birthday,    i wish you all the happiness and good health today and everyday, i am i think your biggest SRILANKAN born fan , my kids age 2 and 4 love you and  yes ! they pray for you in their prayers everyday. thank you for the joy you have brought to our family in so many ways.
god bless you always and may his light shine on you.
sanju.
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2005, 12:19:30 AM »

Dear Clay,

Happy 27th birthday. You are truly clueless about the effect your song and soul and spirit has had on so many lives. I've decided that when I get to meet you, this is what I want you to know.You have brought joy ,laughter, compassion to  countless people. You have moved us all with your spirit and music. Why ,you  question, the reaction you have had? The people you have touched with your grace and kindness are truly wise  enough to know your magnificence even tho you don't.!!   May only wonderful things fill your life and make it complete.

Continue to USE YOUR VOICE and each of us will find our own..

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx