gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:04:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 386
Total: 386

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: JNT05 Louisville Palace Louisville KY  (Read 46194 times)
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #200 on: November 25, 2005, 07:13:39 PM »

Hey Barb. Sounded like fun.

Glad you and everybody had a great time at the Chicago concert.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #201 on: November 25, 2005, 07:14:54 PM »

There appeared a multitude of the heavenly host...

Hark the Herald Angels Sing/O Come All Ye Faithful

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #202 on: November 25, 2005, 07:16:41 PM »

Hey Barbara! wave

You ditched Clay for Santa?   lmao   

It sounds like lots of Christmassy fun!  You all may not know, but I was bragging yesterday about it being so nice and warm here for Thanksgiving.  Well, it's 30 degrees tonight - yikes!

eek!

Meesa, your pictures are great!

From CH:

O Holy Night...his voice is a marvel of control and delicacy...hanging onto some notes a little longer...hanging in the air for a moment like an acrobat swinging on a trapeze...then the graceful swoop back...a thrill of hope...very pretty, y'all..

O Hoooooly Night...Wowza! Incredible. You can hear the angel voices...the harmony there is so gorgeous...Final divine...he does that rising note ending...three steps up, each one more lovely than the last...ethereal.

The First Noel. I never liked this song before Clay sang it...always found it repetitious. Clay colors it with interest and keeps my attention. Of course, there's that matter of the ending. Whew!

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #203 on: November 25, 2005, 07:18:09 PM »

Thanks!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #204 on: November 25, 2005, 07:19:06 PM »

scripture

Emmanuel

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #205 on: November 25, 2005, 07:22:25 PM »

Loud appplause

scripture

Mary Did You Know

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #206 on: November 25, 2005, 07:25:30 PM »

From CH and CB:

oh nighttttttttttttt ..on your knee ..all I can say is whow...voice piercing thru the air.. bellowing out the power of perfecton....rippping open you heart..and putting it back together again .. all in an instant...gregorgy talking now..he is complete and utter control of my being...chills are raging thru me like millions of needles.. he is pouring it on..voice is tearing me apart...omg....this is absolutely beyond words.. tears of joy and happiness... end with change up...crowd is crazy...oh my my my

FN.. he owns this song too...can see his hands feathering the mic.. finger tips..gliding ever so softly and slowly..his heart is so into this..his faith shines..in every song but this one it glows..such passion ..such adorness ..such pleasure he shows.. noelllllllll.. born is the king of Israelllllllllll...beat of the music enhances his voice.. but the voice overtake the music and all I hear is his voice his power over me.. his remarkable and godgiven talent for us..and all man kind...he is rising and rising.. oh my oh my.. here it comes................cant handle much more.. he is beyond words.. holding nottttteeeeeeeeee..crowd is beside themselves..wonderful just amazing..

Emmanuel....his voice softly floats - stronger now

REJOICE, REJOICE, EMMANUEL.....

Have you watched his hands during this.....lightly touching and then not touching the mic stand.....

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #207 on: November 25, 2005, 07:28:09 PM »

Beverly talking to Tommy. His parents never showed up.

Beverly offers to take him home.

My Grown Up Christmas List

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #208 on: November 25, 2005, 07:28:45 PM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #209 on: November 25, 2005, 07:32:45 PM »

What Christmas Means to Clay

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #210 on: November 25, 2005, 07:33:18 PM »

Goodnight all - the day has finally caught up to me!!  Have a good evening  Huggles

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #211 on: November 25, 2005, 07:33:28 PM »

Wonder if Clay will ask anyone who went shopping today.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #212 on: November 25, 2005, 07:34:04 PM »

Night Lori.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #213 on: November 25, 2005, 07:35:05 PM »

Christmas is now an opportunity. An opportunity to thank God for the wonderful family of relatives I have. A opportunity to thank him for the family of friends who support me. Thank Him for the opportunity for the family of fans who allow me the opportunity to do what I love. It's an opportunity to slow down and think about the gifts and blessings I have received over the past year. An opportunity to do my best to give a gift worthy to each person who has helped me along the way. That's why I love Joyful Noise so much. Not only is it dedicated to God for all the blessings He has given me but it is dedicated to each of you for being those blessings ... I make this JOYFUL NOISE for you.

Merry Christmas Louisville!

Band Intros!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #214 on: November 25, 2005, 07:36:12 PM »

I love his message. Love!

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #215 on: November 25, 2005, 07:37:08 PM »

Good night Lori....  wave

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #216 on: November 25, 2005, 07:38:23 PM »

Clay let Gregory say a quick hello to a few people.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #217 on: November 25, 2005, 07:39:10 PM »

Clay let Gregory say a quick hello to a few people.

That's cute. It's funny when everyone takes a bow when he does.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #218 on: November 25, 2005, 07:40:39 PM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #219 on: November 25, 2005, 07:40:56 PM »

Hey Barbara! wave

You ditched Clay for Santa?   lmao   
ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
In the end, I ditched Santa - -  to get back here for a Clay cellcert !    hypnotic

I kind of was hoping to give Santa  My Grown Up Christmas List !

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx