gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:23:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 420
Total: 420

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE MOTOR CITY RED THONG MAFIA 8  (Read 195777 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2005, 12:17:44 PM »

Kat - I'm fine. Just recovering from being touched by Clay two nights in a row!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2005, 12:22:41 PM »

Messa that is sooo awesome.....i wish he come to Oklahoma :-( lol

i am waiting on my next week on my t-shirt from Carol!

love Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2005, 12:26:36 PM »

If he went to Oklahoma I'd go there too. It's not too far from here. I had fun. I got to meet Sarah, Terry, Nicole, Amy and see Lauren, Audra and Alli again.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2005, 12:40:12 PM »

yeah i be having fun to but i would have gone with Carol but its too far so she got me a t-shirt.... Woohoo! and omgosh i love her so much!!!!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2005, 12:47:41 PM »

SharonROFLMAO  My co-workers have been looking thru my pics and saying how gorgous he is. You know what my thoughts are.  Haven't I been teliing them this?

Like hello   Laughing Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2005, 12:50:00 PM »

your funny!!!

Hey sharon wave

whats up?

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2005, 01:32:57 PM »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

I would like to wish all my very special American friends a very Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!!!! Eat lots of turkey, share in the warmth of family, and give thanks for all the wonderful friendships we have made right here!!! Love to all of you!! Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2005, 01:36:14 PM »

Sharon well Happy Thanksgiving to you two :kisses !!!!

i know i be eating my stuffing and greenbean cassole...bretts dying it LOL IM JUST JOKING Y'ALL!!!

MAN CANT WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY..... GO TIGERS!!! lol

love Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2005, 01:58:56 PM »

Hey everyone !!!  wave

Just wanted to stop by tonight say have a great evening. I'm going to watch my hubby's game tonight and won't be home until late. So~~~~

Have a great evening !!!! Purple Banana Purple Banana

See you all in the morning !!!

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2005, 01:59:52 PM »

Christine.have fun tonight!!! See ya alligator!!! lol

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
claydevotee
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2005, 02:28:48 PM »

Hi Kat, Carolyn, Meesa, Carol and of course, Sharon!!!1   Clapping
Thea, you made me salivate at the thought of the slow, continual simmer of Mr. Aiken, and I for one would like it slow and continual  Sharon stop it   sounds like the Chicago concert was amazing, and the rest of we thongers are starting to get just a tad excited

Sharon, it was my intention to raise the excitement level of all of you RTM'ers who are preparing to be Clayed this weekend!  Glad I have succeeded!!!   Laughing

You guys will love this story.  had our neighbours drop in to have a roostertail and they go by my office and see my screen saver and immediately recognize Clay, and start up a conversation with me about him, you know me   after about a five minute conversation about HRH, Al my hubby says.."Yah I feel like he sleeps in our bed every night"    well funny thing honey I wish he did

lmao lmao lmao
 Since I'm totally incapable of writing a literary masterpiece review like so many of the talented people on the board, I will review our Chicago pre-concert get-together instead!

We had a wonderful Claymaniacs gathering at Petterino's about a block away from the Chicago Theatre.  It was an incredible Let Us Entertain You restaurant.  Phil and I got a chance this year to get to know our Clandy and Mr. Clandy a lot better.  The husbands seemed to hit it off very well---even attempted to go view the White Sox World Series Trophy displayed at Chicago City Hall up the street from the Theatre---looking desperately for an excuse to maybe not go to Clay's show????Anyway, they weren't successful, as the trophy had already been put into the safe for the night!   AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!   Gramma Barb did a beautiful job planning the get-together.  Wisc Barb, Sarah, Molly, LJB, Juls, Laura Claytime, Belly Aiken and a couple we had met at the Clio MI JBT concert were also there!  Some gifts were passed around.  Gramma Barb had made 2006 Clay calendars for all of us, Belly Aiken had made some JNT frig magnets and Sarah gave me a beautifully framed picture of S'von and me, taken after the Star Plaza JBT concert last August!!!  It was a magical reunion for all of us---lots of hugs, laughter, guffaws and promises to tour the country together next summer (?) for the CD tour!  Saw our Debbie/Woodstock at the concert.  Poor thing had just driven up from central Illinois to Chicago and was worn out but very excited and as always, very gracious.

When we got into the theatre, the man hawking the $20 tourbooks was shouting "Joyful Noise!  Clay Aiken making Joyful Noise"!  I responded, "Sir, you'll be hearing a lot more joyful noises coming from the ladies in the audience before this concert's over"!  His response (to my embarassment):  "Ma'am, I won't even go there".  A few of us then slithered away into a corner to laugh our a@#es off!!! 

Now I'll leave the rest of the serious reviews to the more talented critics on this board!!!   

Might post more later this week....Have to go make a pumpkin pie and cook some sort of supper for Phil....

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2005, 02:41:04 PM »

Hey dev wave

sound like you guys had alot of fun lol

woot my cousin is over and i think we are going to "ShoGun" tonight for dinner....man haven't aten there in ages!! lol

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2005, 03:10:21 PM »

When we got into the theatre, the man hawking the $20 tourbooks was shouting "Joyful Noise!  Clay Aiken making Joyful Noise"!  I responded, "Sir, you'll be hearing a lot more joyful noises coming from the ladies in the audience before this concert's over"!  His response (to my embarassment):  "Ma'am, I won't even go there".  A few of us then slithered away into a corner to laugh our a@#es off!!! 

Thea, that was hilarious!!!! I hadn't thought of the wonderful sounds escaping our ahem bodies as "joyful noises" but that they are Wink Laughing hypnotic

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2005, 03:14:09 PM »

Hey Sharon wave
:
whats up? nothing much..about to eat @ shogun @ 8:15 and my cousin is cracking me up about her boyfriend!!!

love KAt Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2005, 03:54:02 PM »

Thea, that was hilarious!!!! I hadn't thought of the wonderful sounds escaping our ahem bodies as "joyful noises" but that they are Wink Laughing hypnotic

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao   You guys crack me up!  But you know, you are absolutely right  joyful noises Yes! Yes!

Kat - wave  Have a good time tonight.

Just in case someone won't be able to get on tomorrow, I want to wish EVERYONE here a VERY Happy Thanksgiving!  I am so very glad that I have got to 'know' everyone here.  Some I have been lucky enough to have met.  Some I will be meeting shortly!  Some I will only be able to know through here.  ALL of you have touch my life in one way or another.  All Good!  Thank you all for being you.  I love you all.   Huggles

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
Anita
SuperFan

« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2005, 03:54:24 PM »

Morning 

WE have a brand new Mafia house !!!  Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo!

Lets get decorating !!!!

Wish this was my tree !!!

Wish this was my guy !!

I want one of these !!!

and one of these !!!

Chrisie...You took the words right out of my mouth  Smile Who would  have thought we were so much alike lmao lmao

I Believe -  Our background and  circumstances may influence who we are,but we are responsible for who we become
Anita
SuperFan

« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2005, 03:57:31 PM »

Everyone have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving

Anita

I Believe -  Our background and  circumstances may influence who we are,but we are responsible for who we become
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2005, 03:58:14 PM »

thanks....spikee

anita...yummy tree LOL Wink just joking

love Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2005, 04:01:05 PM »

oh yeah for y'all that don't know what Shogun is..it is a japenese steak place and its so good!! they have great seafood and they cook your food infront of you @ this big grill in front of you...so good!!!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2005, 04:41:18 PM »

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all of you my RED THONG buddies for your friendship, kindness, caring, joy and all the fangirly things we share!!!Clay brought us together ladies, love will keep us there!!! Reflect tomorrow on all that we have to give thanks for, the list is long!!! Big Hug! Kiss!

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx