gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:41:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 373
Total: 373

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: JNT05 - Midland Theatre - Kansas City, MO  (Read 33877 times)
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2005, 06:18:21 PM »

Hey Clandy. Great poster.

Lot's of Claymaniacs there tonight and Audra's sister Lauren has her Meet and Greet with Clay.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2005, 06:19:16 PM »

Hello Pamela; Tiffany; Debbie; Lori...i was gonna make mention of the multiple cell-cert threads Laughing That reminds me of the time Clandy and I started a birthday thread at the same time for Janet, i think!?!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2005, 06:20:08 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2005, 06:20:24 PM »

Hi Everybody !    wave    

I'm anxious to hear William Joseph!   Heck, I'll be happy to see Jerome !! Laughing

All set for a Joyful Noise tonight in Kansas City !  Clapping

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2005, 06:20:30 PM »

Hi mainer. Welcome

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2005, 06:20:50 PM »

Heather,

I'm going to be in SP/Pinehurst tomorrow afternoon.  My granddaughters are singing in a Christmas program at the Catholic church in Pinehurst.  I always get so turned around going through that traffic circle.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2005, 06:22:34 PM »

I'm anxious to hear William Joseph!   Heck, I'll be happy to see Jerome !! Laughing

wave Hey Barbara!

William Joseph is WONDERFUL!  He is very talented!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2005, 06:22:37 PM »

Hey Barb.

Even though I'm sad to see Jacob go, I hope Clay sings Emmanuel again tonight. It was amazing. Gave me goosebumps.

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2005, 06:23:01 PM »

Oh thank goodness......   I got here as fast as I could.....I've been looking all over the board for the cellcert  Paranoid
LORI -  

DID YOU EVER FIND THE PINK CLOTHES YOU LOST AT THE RED THONG PARTY??  ROFLMAO

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2005, 06:24:43 PM »

Heather,

I'm going to be in SP/Pinehurst tomorrow afternoon.  My granddaughters are singing in a Christmas program at the Catholic church in Pinehurst.  I always get so turned around going through that traffic circle.

Cool!  Yes, the traffic circle seems to cause problems for most people who come to visit!  Laughing  You won't be far from me at all...I hope you enjoy it!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2005, 06:24:55 PM »

heather: HI!!! =D It's so nice to see you again! I've been good, thanks. But b.u.s.y. I swear, teachers and the Homework Gods hate me. argh! I am sooo-oooo out of the Clay loop!

I've forgotten how addictives these things were!

A big huge HHHIIIII to Pamela, Deb, Tiffany, AC, Lori, Wilson, ILClaymate, mianer, clandy!!!  wave

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2005, 06:25:36 PM »

Barb- Are you calling anyone for a cellcert Tuesday night?

lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2005, 06:26:50 PM »

Oh thank goodness......   I got here as fast as I could.....I've been looking all over the board for the cellcert  Paranoid
LORI -  

NO!!  And I spent all weekend in jail because I got caught roaming the neighborhood nekkid!!   lmao

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2005, 06:28:38 PM »

Barb- Are you calling anyone for a cellcert Tuesday night?

No.   Since I'm only going to one concert, I am selfishly going to sit there and stare at HRH and not take on any responsibility whatsoever!  

Tiffany -  I truly "close down" completely during a concert -  I hardly breathe!   Really!  Very much out of character for "mouthy me"  -  but I get spellbound!  Paranoid  

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2005, 06:29:49 PM »

I  understand Barb and that's funny but I get it.  Me too. Wink

heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2005, 06:30:43 PM »

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2005, 06:30:48 PM »

I still don't get what a cellcert is.  Is there some way that we can hear the concert?
=========================
Hello mainer! No, there's no way to hear the concert...what a cell-cert is, is basically a place where most of us gather and talk to one another and react to what is going on at the concert. Numerous Clayfans hear the concert over a phone and the recipient of the call, who are at home, is typing in information onto the computer for all of us to see...

Hello Barbara

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2005, 06:31:21 PM »

LORI -  

NO!!  And I spent all weekend in jail because I got caught roaming the neighborhood nekkid!!   lmao

Ouch!  If they allowed you one phone call, you should have called someone for bail money!   I believe there is a lesson to be learned here !  ROFLMAO Naughty

mainer
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2005, 06:32:22 PM »

help -- how do we hear the cell cert?  what are we supposed to do?
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2005, 06:33:03 PM »

LORI -  

Ouch!  If they allowed you one phone call, you should have called someone for bail money!   I believe there is a lesson to be learned here !  ROFLMAO Naughty

Stay out of the mafia house????  Paranoid

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx