gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:39:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 234
Total: 234

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: JNT05 Mid-America Center Council Bluffs, IA  (Read 55501 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #420 on: November 18, 2005, 09:14:49 PM »

I'm still about five pages back... Laughing

Thank you Heather!! For the cellcert and the pics!  Thanks to everyone for the lively conversation and laughs....

See you tomorrow night!

cjrmax
« Reply #421 on: November 18, 2005, 09:24:35 PM »

This sounds ominous.  From GBB at the CH re: Jacob:

Okay, just talked to someone who talked to someone close to the show. They say that Jacob is gone. No explanation why. Reports that Angela was crying during Emmanuel and DSIAFCD.

Damn.
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #422 on: November 18, 2005, 09:30:22 PM »

This sounds ominous.  From GBB at the CH re: Jacob:

Okay, just talked to someone who talked to someone close to the show. They say that Jacob is gone. No explanation why. Reports that Angela was crying during Emmanuel and DSIAFCD.

Damn.

Thanks for posting that Christie!  I was just on my way to do it!

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
cjrmax
« Reply #423 on: November 18, 2005, 10:05:26 PM »

This was just posted at RHT:

I just talked to VWP; she and Simon were at the show tonight.

VWP says that Jacob was subdued during the first half, and then was missing from the beginning of the second half on.

She says that Clay NAILED Emmanuel; it was fantastic. The crowd was stunned at the end, didn't clap or yell for a moment, and then burst into wild applause and jumped out of their seats.

VWP talked to Nolan (one of the dancers) after the show, who said that Jacob was "gone, isn't coming back" and that he couldn't say anything more. Who knows what that means??????
ILClaymate
« Reply #424 on: November 18, 2005, 10:13:02 PM »

Thanks Heaterfan for the cellcert reports tonight and purdy pics!  My internet went a bit wonky and I couldn't get CM to load!  Cry!

Christie ~ thanks for the updates on Jacob.  How shocking.  I sure hope we hear what really happened and I hope it isn't bad but it sure doesn't sound good.  I've been following along at CV on the latest reports from there.
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #425 on: November 18, 2005, 10:46:58 PM »

Well.  I just checked back in and read about Jacob. 

I checked some other boards, and apparently Clay came out to greet the fans at the buses after the meet and greet, and seemed fine, and so did Angela and Quiana.  Jacob wasn't there.

It sounds like he will no longer be on the tour.  Whatever the reason, it's personal.  I'm sure it will all come out eventually, or when or IF Clay or someone says something about it.   

If he's truly not coming back, they will have to make some adjustments in the show.  I understand Clay sang Emmanuel tonight and blew everyone away.

Improvise, adapt and overcome.  The show must go on... I wish them all *peace.*
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #426 on: November 19, 2005, 04:28:38 AM »

Wow!  I guess I missed allot when I went back to bed early.. I hope everything is OK with Jacob...   I would love to hear a download of Clay's version.. I guess I will be searching for mp3's today..

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #427 on: November 19, 2005, 05:09:07 AM »

If Jacob is really "gone" from the tour, he will be missed. He is a great compliment to the show..any of the shows he has been in. I hope that it is not a falling out of some kind...but just something that makes it difficult for him to carry on with the tour.

It would be sad to not see him again.

If there were a falling out, I PRAY it does not leave a bad taste with Angela or Quiana. I think some love is needed to be shown to these two, IF Jacob is really gone. They are FANTASTIC performers and I KNOW I would hate to see them go.

Just my 2 cents, but honestly, my heart did a flip flop when I read it. I will really miss Jacobs voice both standing out on his own and blended with Clays.

I wish him luck and the rest of the cast, IF he really is gone.

If he is not "gone"..stop scaring us like this!!!!! Wink

Have a good day...

Lora
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #428 on: November 19, 2005, 06:08:22 AM »

I just found this post by T'Aiken over at CV:

Before the speculation goes on much longer you should know that Jacob is alright. He's not with the show anymore. He didn't say why he isn't on the tour anymore but he did say he won't be back. Maybe we'll find out more, maybe we won't, but I think we need to not jump to any conclusions.

I'm not sure how she knows this, but I thought it was worth bringing over.

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
heater
Enthusiastic

« Reply #429 on: November 19, 2005, 06:21:37 AM »

I found this over at the OFC Message Board

This is Jacob's bulletin on myspace:

"i know alot of you have questions... some of you have no idea whats going on. all i can say is, i will not be on the jnt2 tour or any other clay tour. however, my shows are still taking place. its time to find out who is a fan and who is just kidding.... love you all."

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #430 on: November 19, 2005, 06:25:18 AM »

This is Jacob's bulletin on myspace:

"i know alot of you have questions... some of you have no idea whats going on. all i can say is, i will not be on the jnt2 tour or any other clay tour. however, my shows are still taking place. its time to find out who is a fan and who is just kidding.... love you all."

Interesting!  Don't Know

HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #431 on: November 19, 2005, 06:34:42 AM »

Geez...someone put his big boy pants on....

Seriously- I will miss him with the tour. I wish him luck.

Now..I believe I can probably sing Alto and maybe a bit of barritone if I keep smoking...

Clay..I am for hire!

Lora
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #432 on: November 19, 2005, 06:54:15 AM »

OMG.. I just listened and downloaded Clay's version and it was absolutely beautiful... Thud!  It looks like I have to burn a new revised  cd...   Purple Banana   Best wishes to Jacob.. I believe he has lots of talent and I enjoyed seeing him in concert this month..

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #433 on: November 19, 2005, 07:57:47 AM »

JUST POPPING ON AFTER FINDING OUT ABOUT JACOB.  IT IS SAD AND BY HIS COMMENTS WON'T BE BACK.  I AM SURE THE CONCERT WILL BE FINE WITHOUT HIM BUT HE WILL DEFINITELY BE MISSED.

TAMMYKINS - WHERE IS THAT DOWNLOAD.

THANKS AGAIN FOR A WONDERFUL NIGHT.

RAINEY OUT.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx