gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:49:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 380
Total: 380

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: Dodge Theatre Phoenix, AZ  (Read 42987 times)
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #300 on: November 13, 2005, 09:43:18 PM »

Thanks Meesa. Ahh well if he says we are his family again that makes me love him even more everytime he says it.

Emily- Also during DSIAFCD when he did the glory note Angela starting laughing in his face for some reason. Laughing

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
stargazer
Claymaniac

« Reply #301 on: November 13, 2005, 09:43:58 PM »

OOPS I DIDN'T SPELL CHECK.

GOT HERE AT THE END. Cry!

LIKE FINE WINE CLAY IMPROVES WITH AGE
BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #302 on: November 13, 2005, 09:44:10 PM »

There was screaming during the first line .... something might have happened but can't see it of course!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #303 on: November 13, 2005, 09:44:57 PM »

Andy's birthday was 2 days ago!

I LOVE THE WAY CLAY AND HIS WHOLE CREW ARE LIKE A BIG FAMILY !

IT MUST BE DIFFICULT FOR THEM TO BE SO CLOSE ON A DAILY BASIS DURING A TOUR, AND THEN TO SAY GOOD-BYE !

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #304 on: November 13, 2005, 09:44:58 PM »

Thanks Meesa. Ahh well if he says we are his family again that makes me love him even more everytime he says it.

He did!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Princess Dorkling
« Reply #305 on: November 13, 2005, 09:45:51 PM »

There was screaming during the first line .... something might have happened but can't see it of course!

Maybe Clay lifted his no-clutching-on-joyful-tour-promise???  lmao

*puts on good news*

Paranoid I think I'll scare my concert buddy........I'll use my psychic powers to detect the nest song............ Laughing
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #306 on: November 13, 2005, 09:46:00 PM »

IT'S COMING UP ON THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF WHEN THIS CD HIT THE STORES...

and boy do I have the story of getting my cd!  lmao lmao lmao lmao
=============================
I remember walking into Wal*Mart and picking up the Clay goodies on that day!

Tiffany: I wasn't even thinking about Learning to Sing...i think he WAS on Larry King around that same time...i remember all of us were because of all the Clay TV appearances...and his TV special was the icing on the cake...

Oh Yeah. He did a lot of appearances that week but then poor thing got sick. I got the CD on the 1st day but not the book yet. Had to order it 1st. Exciting times.

Happy belated Birthday to Andy

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #307 on: November 13, 2005, 09:46:08 PM »

Good News

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #308 on: November 13, 2005, 09:46:20 PM »

HELLO STARGAZER wave I DON'T KNOW WHAT TIME TOMORROW'S SHOW WILL START. HE'S DOING A lot OF WEST COAST DATES AT THE BEGINNING...OUT THERE IT SHOULD ALMOST BE 11pm SINCE I THINK THERE'S A 2 HOUR DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ARIZONA AND OHIO WHERE I'M AT...

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #309 on: November 13, 2005, 09:47:12 PM »

Paranoid I think I'll scare my concert buddy........I'll use my psychic powers to detect the nest song............ Laughing

Why? Are you a bird? What's the nest song?  Smile

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #310 on: November 13, 2005, 09:48:03 PM »

Andy's birthday was 2 days ago!

I LOVE THE WAY CLAY AND HIS WHOLE CREW ARE LIKE A BIG FAMILY !

IT MUST BE DIFFICULT FOR THEM TO BE SO CLOSE ON A DAILY BASIS DURING A TOUR, AND THEN TO SAY GOOD-BYE !

I agree. They are lucky to work and spend time with such a special guy.

Thanks Meesa. 

Princess Dorkling
« Reply #311 on: November 13, 2005, 09:48:31 PM »

HELLO STARGAZER wave I DON'T KNOW WHAT TIME TOMORROW'S SHOW WILL START. HE'S DOING A lot OF WEST COAST DATES AT THE BEGINNING...OUT THERE IT SHOULD ALMOST BE 11pm SINCE I THINK THERE'S A 2 HOUR DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ARIZONA AND OHIO WHERE I'M AT...
ISNT TOMMOROW.....TIS TUESDAY....I KNOW PERFECTLY WELL....CUZ ILL BE THERE

Why? Are you a bird? What's the nest song?  Smile

Meesa.........the S....and X are too close together!!!!! The Bird brings good news!!!!!
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #312 on: November 13, 2005, 09:49:01 PM »

Well morning will come awfully early so I'd better try to get a few hours of sleep.

Thanks to everyone for tonight's cellcert and the wonderful pictures.

Hope everyone has a good week and I'll see you next time.

Barbara/NC

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #313 on: November 13, 2005, 09:49:04 PM »

No concert tomorrow night ..... Tuesday night is Salt Lake City where our very own LadyC (Kris) has a M & G!  Purple Banana

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #314 on: November 13, 2005, 09:49:29 PM »

Jerry- It's Salt Lake City on Tuesday is the next cellcert. I think it might be the same time as tonight.

Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #315 on: November 13, 2005, 09:50:29 PM »

Good Night Barbara Sweet Clay Dreams.
Princess Dorkling
« Reply #316 on: November 13, 2005, 09:50:50 PM »

No concert tomorrow night ..... Tuesday night is Salt Lake City where our very own LadyC (Kris) has a M & G!  Purple Banana

......................and I aint important enough I see.  ROFLMAO
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #317 on: November 13, 2005, 09:51:06 PM »

Night Barbara.

Meesa- I'm so happy for Kris. Can't wait to hear all about it. Bet it will be funny.

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #318 on: November 13, 2005, 09:51:15 PM »

Great way to end the weekend - -  with another wonderful cellcert!  Clapping

Thanks soooo much, Meesa !  Huggles

Good-night all maniacs!

Enjoy every second of your concert, Emily !!

Barbara

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #319 on: November 13, 2005, 09:52:01 PM »

He did a lot of appearances that week but then poor thing got sick. I got the CD on the 1st day but not the book yet. Had to order it 1st. Exciting times.
===========================
I had pre-ordered the book from Amazon but it NEVER shown up until a WEEK after it was released to the stores!!! I kept myself away from the book section of Wal*Mart for a few days because i didn't want to be tempted to read any part of the book until the Amazon ordered book arrived. Well...i got annoyed waiting around on the book to arrive and so i BOUGHT a copy at Wal*Mart and kept it. The Amazon copy that finally arrived i gave to my grandparent's. Amazon said they had a huge order to fill and so they went shipped orders via geographic locations as to the reason for the delay.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx