gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:50:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 375
Total: 375

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: JNT05 Kodak Theater #2 Los Angeles, CA  (Read 26861 times)
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #180 on: November 10, 2005, 10:24:02 PM »

Congrats on 14,300 posts Messa.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #181 on: November 10, 2005, 10:24:49 PM »

Thanks Sara.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #182 on: November 10, 2005, 10:26:36 PM »

Your welcome Messa and Pamela!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #183 on: November 10, 2005, 10:26:58 PM »

What Christmas means to Clay

Band intros

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #184 on: November 10, 2005, 10:28:09 PM »

Meesa- Tell us if Clay says anything interesting or funny tonight. BTW It was Jacob I think he was laughing at last night. Not Andy. and I think he said Quianna fell down the stairs or something. Talks so fast. WAs hard to hear.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #185 on: November 10, 2005, 10:30:57 PM »

Meesa- Tell us if Clay says anything interesting or funny tonight. BTW It was Jacob I think he was laughing at last night. Not Andy. and I think he said Quianna fell down the stairs or something. Talks so fast. WAs hard to hear.

Yeah. I didn't say it was Andy. They were talking about Andy's baby, then moved on to the next person and started laughing.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #186 on: November 10, 2005, 10:33:04 PM »

The director of the show is there tonight.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #187 on: November 10, 2005, 10:33:48 PM »

The director of the show is there tonight.

I THOUGHT CLAY WAS THE DIRECTOR Laughing Laughing

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #188 on: November 10, 2005, 10:34:15 PM »

Gotcha Meesa. thanks Neat It's a woman right?

Muffy- I thought at 1st Clay directed and wrote the skit. She could direct the whole show.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #189 on: November 10, 2005, 10:35:08 PM »

He was talking to the audience, and he said, "Thank you so much for being in our family for the past two years."

Don't Save It All for Christmas Day

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #190 on: November 10, 2005, 10:35:51 PM »

Gotcha Meesa. thanks Neat It's a woman right?

Muffy- I thought at 1st Clay directed and wrote the skit. She could direct the whole show.

Yes - Amy Tinkham

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #191 on: November 10, 2005, 10:36:19 PM »

He was talking to the audience, and he said, "Thank you so much for being in our family for the past two years."

Don't Save It All for Christmas Day

Aww We are his family. Love that man.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #192 on: November 10, 2005, 10:36:40 PM »

Amy Tinkham is the director of the whole show.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #193 on: November 10, 2005, 10:37:23 PM »

THanks Meesa. Thought they said on THe Insider that Clay was with the skit anyway.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #194 on: November 10, 2005, 10:37:44 PM »

Just saw this over at the CB:
Possible Clay appearance on FOX
'Santa' makes kids' dreams come true

Amid the Rudolph and Grinch classics and the made-for-TV seasonal movies comes something a little different this year: Dear Santa, an hour-long reality show from Fox airing Dec. 9 at 8 p.m. ET/PT.

Producers have teamed with the U.S. Postal Service, which delivers more than 1 million letters from kids sent to Santa Claus at the North Pole each year.

"We thought it would be a great idea if we could answer these children's letters and have their dreams come true," says David Garfinkle of Renegade 83, executive producer of the show.

Each of four segments will feature a child who is wishing for something big. For example, one little girl just wants her daddy to come home from Iraq for Christmas. She also likes Clay Aiken. She winds up getting both at a base Christmas party.

A holiday CD is being produced in conjunction with the special. Featured artists include Alicia Keys, Nick Lachey and American Idol finalist Vonzell Solomon. The CD will be on sale at post offices across the country. Part of the proceeds will go to charity.

- Ann Oldenburg

www.usatoday.com/life/2005-11-10-coming-attractions_x.htm

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #195 on: November 10, 2005, 10:38:51 PM »

Clay changed up the end of the song. Very nice!

Applause

Good News

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #196 on: November 10, 2005, 10:39:30 PM »

Hey!  "We are Fam-i-ly! I got all my sisters and me!"

Purple Banana

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #197 on: November 10, 2005, 10:39:50 PM »

Awwwwww That would be great to see with Clay making that girl's wish come true by meeting her. Hope it can happen and we can see him on TV. THanks Meesa.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #198 on: November 10, 2005, 10:40:42 PM »

Hey!  "We are Fam-i-ly! I got all my sisters and me!"

Purple Banana

Do I know that song?  Paranoid

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #199 on: November 10, 2005, 10:40:45 PM »

Pamela- Did Clay see Meesa's montage?  Wink

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx