gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:31:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 372
Total: 372

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: JNT05 Kodak Theater #1 Los Angeles, CA  (Read 27191 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #180 on: November 09, 2005, 10:30:47 PM »

band intros

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #181 on: November 09, 2005, 10:36:56 PM »

Saying anything interesting or funny? I saw ANgela holding the baby in DSIAFCD from last night and Clay covered it up.  Laughing

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #182 on: November 09, 2005, 10:37:38 PM »

Don't Save it All for Christmas Day

Merry Christmas Los Angeles!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #183 on: November 09, 2005, 10:38:42 PM »

Saying anything interesting or funny?

He mentioned Andy's new baby. They were laughing at something he said, but I couldn't make it out. It was later just before he started DSIAFCD.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #184 on: November 09, 2005, 10:40:30 PM »

Cool Thanks. They should show some baby pics of his daughter and I would love to see Clay hold his baby if she was there. awwwwwwww

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #185 on: November 09, 2005, 10:41:09 PM »

Good News

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #186 on: November 09, 2005, 10:43:29 PM »

The background vocals make this song sound even more beautiful. Such a wonderful rendition of this song. Clay definitely puts his heart into this song.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #187 on: November 09, 2005, 10:44:35 PM »

I agree. I like it better then the chorus with him last year.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #188 on: November 09, 2005, 10:45:03 PM »

Applause going on for quite a long time.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #189 on: November 09, 2005, 10:45:35 PM »

Yeah for Clay!!!!!!!!  Clapping

Well Great concert tonight.

Thanks Meesa for your wonderful updates.

THanks Pamela and Clandy for the pretty pics.

Thanks Cellcert night owl buds for the company and chat. Huggles

See you tomorrow again from LA.

Night all!

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #190 on: November 09, 2005, 10:48:59 PM »

Thanks to Clandy and Pamela for the pictures and everyone else for stopping by,

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #191 on: November 09, 2005, 11:16:55 PM »

Whew!    During the band intros, I pushed "refresh" and my computer said "ENOUGH" ! 

It shut down and I had to re-boot a couple of times!

Meesa -  Thanks once more !  Clapping

Thanks, everybody for the comments and the pictures ! 

Clay - Thanks for the magic !  Music   Baby Dust

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #192 on: November 10, 2005, 12:55:15 AM »

Hello folks.  It is almost one o'clock and wouldn't you know I have to be out of here almost an hour earlier tomorrow am.  Anyway, I'll post more about my concert experience tomorrow, just wanted to share a few words while it is still fresh 'tonight'-

Somehow I avoided watching any clack (I couldn't have held out much longer, if I'd had to wait anymore to hear him...)

If I were to pick a key phrase to describe the impact of JN2...deeply touching! Last year, Clay was so rested and well practiced by the time he sang in Pasadena, and he was simply in spectacular voice.  This time, this 'production' is so heart felt...and instead of just being blown away by Clay's amazing vocals and passion, I left feeling spiritually lifted ...and considering the changes in store for me this holiday season, I am beyond words grateful for that.  More later

By the way, if anyone reads this before their Kodak concert tomorrow night, I highly recommend a restaurant we tried...The Grill...it is upscale, but well worth it...food was just delicious.

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #193 on: November 10, 2005, 04:01:53 AM »

From drmchaser614 at the CH:

Just got in from L.A. a few minutes ago and wanted to share a couple of impressions before heading to bed. I hadn't intended to go to a show this tour, couldn't spare the money with two kids in college and the holidays coming up, but I found a great deal on Ebay Monday night and we were set. My best friend, a non intense-non internet fan of Clay's voice was thrilled to go with me. Our seats were located in the back section of the floor but we had a clear unobstructed view. The Kodak is a beautiful theater, many remember it from the finale of seasons one, three and four of AI. There are three balconies and box seats up both sides.

I have to mention Good News before anything else. Wow! I literally sat there with my jaw hanging down until Clay disappeared behind the curtain. It was stunning. I totally spoilered myself because I didn't think I'd get a chance to go. Didn't lessen the impact. I expected the backups to move around as they did in other cities, but that wasn't to be. First, three spotlights revealed Angela perched on the edge of one of the lower level boxes to our left, Jacob standing dead center, amid the rows of seats, and Quianna standing in one of the boxes to the right. God, it was gorgeous. Then Clay is revealed under a spotlight, center stage. The lights pulsed, but not harshly, more like a living, breathing part of the music. The back ups never moved, they didn't have to, their voices and the lighting drove the story. Everyone around me was silent, we collectively held our breaths. A-mazing.

Two men in their late twenties or early thirties, sat on my left. One of them cried twice. The other sat forward in his chair during Sleigh Ride and Jingle Bells, studying the stage. They seemed to really enjoy the show.

The vignettes went over very well. Lots of laughter. From what I could tell, the people around me were very caught up in the story. They cheered when the family reunites during CMH (my friend asked for kleenex). But the biggest laughs of the night were definitely for the second place lines. People really let loose, screaming and calling out to Clay. When Beverly says "I forgot he didn't win," from behind us, in one of the back rows, a robust male voice boomed "Oh yes he did!" BWAH!!

Oh! I almost forgot. I think that Adams guy was there. DJ???? The AI contestant related to a dead president that went out with Kimberme for a while. Am I good with facts, or what? Anyway, I'm pretty sure it was him. Nice hair. He was with a very pretty blond woman.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #194 on: November 10, 2005, 07:24:50 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.  I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN ATTENDING THE CELLCERTS BUT HOPEFULLY WHEN THEY COME MY WAY I WILL BE ABLE TO.  THANKS EVERYONE FOR SUCH GREAT INFO AND PICS ON THE JOYFUL NOISE TOUR.  THEY ARE JUST FANTASTIC.

PAM - WOW 4200 MEMBERS AND I AM SURE GROWING.  ON THOSE PICS WELL WHAT CAN I SAY. Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! THANK YOU.

MEESA - AS ALWAYS GREAT JOB ON THE CELLCERTS. Huggles

CLANDY - OH NO BOB AND LINDA ARE AT IT AGAIN. WEREN'T THEY TAKEN CARE OF DURING THE JUKEBOX TOUR.  SOMEONE DIDN'T DO THEIR JOB.

I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING MY HONEY.  HIS TOURS ALWAYS LEAVE US A DIFFERENT WAY EACH TIME.  BUT WITHOUT A DOUBT BETTER AND BETTER.

THANKS AGAIN.

HUGS
RAINEY
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx