gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:15:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 379
Total: 379

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: JNT05 McCaw Hall Seattle WA  (Read 33815 times)
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #240 on: November 06, 2005, 10:44:28 PM »

Congrats on 900 posts Emily. No cellcert tomorrow but I bet you can make it to 1000 anyway.  Wink

We love it when you talk Meesa.  Wink

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #241 on: November 06, 2005, 10:45:11 PM »

Standing ovation!!!!!!   Purple Banana

Good News

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #242 on: November 06, 2005, 10:45:11 PM »

Christmas is now an opportunity. An opportunity to thank God for the wonderful family relatives I have. A opportunity to thank him for the family of friends who support me. Thank Him for the opportunity for the family of fans who allow me the opportunity to do what I love. An opportunity to do my best to a gift worthy to each person who has helped me along the way. That's why I love Joyful Noise so much. Not only is it dedicated to God for all the blessings He has given me but it is dedicated to each of you for being those blessings ... I make this JOYFUL NOISE for you.
=============================
Clapping Clapping

CONGRATULATIONS ON 14,000 POSTS, MEESA!!!

PRINCESS: ONCE AGAIN YOU INDIRECTLY INSPIRE ME!! I might WRITE A PARODY LATER ON TODAY AND CALL IT "CLACKITY-CLACK", BASED ON THE COASTERS SONG "YAKkITY-YAK" AND OF COURSE BASED ON CLACK. Laughing

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #243 on: November 06, 2005, 10:45:59 PM »

Standing ovation!!!!!!   Purple Banana

Good News

Clapping Awesome

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #244 on: November 06, 2005, 10:47:10 PM »

Sounds funny Jerry.

Good news.  Thud! and sniff Simply beautiful on that song.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #245 on: November 06, 2005, 10:47:11 PM »

They were cheering so loud the phone kept cutting out.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #246 on: November 06, 2005, 10:49:01 PM »

Wow thank you for the beautiful message Clay.

Congrats on 14,000 posts Messa.

Congrats on 900 posts Emily.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #247 on: November 06, 2005, 10:49:57 PM »

Thanks you all for the fun cellcert.

I can't wait til December.  Super Happy!!!

Thanks Meesa for your great updates as always.

Thanks for the pretty pics Clandy.

Thanks Pamela for the lyrics to the new songs.

See you all from Oakland, CA on Tuesday and our very own ClayObbessed gets to meet Clay. 

Have a goodnight and Sweet Clay dreams.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #248 on: November 06, 2005, 10:49:59 PM »

It sounds wonderful tonight as always. This song has such an amazing message. Cry!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Princess Dorkling
« Reply #249 on: November 06, 2005, 10:50:04 PM »

They were cheering so loud the phone kept cutting out.

ALL-RIGHT!  Purple Banana

Jerry: Glad to be your inspiration. Just don't forget to give me dredit  Wink I look forward to it.  ROFLMAO

Tiff: Clay sure made me weak in the knees tonight....even though I couldn't hear him. Bertha was around for far too long. I had to shove her under my bed to keep her from typing on the keyboard.  Paranoid
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #250 on: November 06, 2005, 10:50:56 PM »

Congrats on 900 posts Emily. No cellcert tomorrow but I bet you can make it to 1000 anyway.  Wink
=========================
You made it to 900, Emily!! We'd like a statement for the press!!

Meesa: Laughing You mention variety about MDYK. The local AC stations SHOULD plays Clay's version but still they play Kenny and Wynonna's version...country and AC radio BOTH play that version. MDYK i don't think was promoted as a single by RCA because of it's religious overtones!?! I think they made a mistake and "played it safe" by releasing "Winter Wonderland" instead.

I hope he gets a standing ovation in Cincy later this month.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Princess Dorkling
« Reply #251 on: November 06, 2005, 10:51:07 PM »

allright then...nighty everyone...i'm typing this here paper and then hitting the hay!

Nighty everyone! Baby Dust

Oh Jerry...I'd like to thank the academy.....and bertha for being sooooooo weird tonight.  ROFLMAO

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #252 on: November 06, 2005, 10:53:22 PM »

It's over.

Thanks for joining me tonight! See you Tuesday!  wave

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #253 on: November 06, 2005, 10:54:05 PM »

Thank you everyone for the wonderful cellcert and also for all of the Thud! worthy pics that were posted.
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #254 on: November 06, 2005, 10:54:15 PM »

Wow thank you for the beautiful message Clay.

Congrats on 14,000 posts Messa.

Congrats on 900 posts Emily.

DITTO ! !  And on the standing ovation !  Clapping

Good-night and thanks, everybody ! 

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #255 on: November 06, 2005, 10:54:20 PM »

THANKS MEESA; PAMELA; CLANDY; AND ALL THE ONES WHO CAME BY. NO CELL-CERT TOMORROW!?! WHEN HE STARTS TO PLAY THE EAST COAST, I CAN MAKE IT TO THOSE IF THEY START EARLY ENOUGH THROUGH THE WEEK BEFORE I LEAVE FOR WORK.

PRINCESS: YOU BETTER BELIEVE I'LL GIVE YOU CREDIT!! YOU DON'T THINK I WANT TO BE THE only PERSON BLAMED FOR THAT "CLACKITY-CLACK" SONG AFTER I WRITE IT??? Laughing Laughing

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #256 on: November 06, 2005, 10:58:55 PM »

Oh Jerry...I'd like to thank the academy.....and bertha for being sooooooo weird tonight.  ROFLMAO
=======================
THANKS!! I HAVE TAKEN THAT MESSAGE AND FORWARDED IT TO MY SOURCES. THE BLURB SHOULD MAKE THE EARLY EDITION IN TOMORROW MORNING'S PAPER, THE CLAY NATION BUGLE.

I'M OFF TO READ MY PM's AND THEN PROBABLY HEAD OFF FOR AWHILE

Baby Dust

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #257 on: November 07, 2005, 03:55:32 AM »

WHAT A WAY TO START A MONDAY.  I JUST GOT THROUGH READING ALL OF THE CELLCERT PAGES.  GOD THAT MAN HAS A HOLD ON MY HEART AND I NEVER WANT HIM TO LET GO.

THANKS MEESA AND EVERYONE INVOLVED IN ALL OF THESE CELLCERTS.  SURE HOPE WHEN HE GETS CLOSER TO THE EAST COAST I CAN JOIN IN ON A FEW. 

I JUST LOVE CLAY MORE AND MORE EVERYDAY.  HOW CAN WE NOT.

OH AND BY THE WAY IF HE CONTINUES TO WEAR THE WHITE SUIT I WILL BE ON CLOUD 9.  BUT HECK EVEN IF HE WEARS HIS BIRTHDAY SUIT I WOULD BE HAPPY.  ONLY KIDDING.

TIME TO START MY WORK MONDAY.  THANKS GUYS.

HUGS
RAINEY
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx