gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:13:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 403
Total: 403

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cellcert: JNT05 McCaw Hall Seattle WA  (Read 33817 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #220 on: November 06, 2005, 10:31:08 PM »

Meesa- I never knew who sang Mary do you know before Clay or DSIAFCD.

Mark Lowry (a Christian comedian) co-wrote it and recorded it, but Michael English (another Christian artist) sang it shortly after and it is the version I first heard. I've sang it every year for my church for several years now.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Princess Dorkling
« Reply #221 on: November 06, 2005, 10:31:19 PM »

TiffDove:  lmao You crack me up.

I wouldn't mind being Angela on the Jukebox tour. Drool.........whoo.

I still have an english paper to type after this. Don't worry, it'll be a piece of cake. Then I"ll print it at 6 in the morning. My dad hates it when I do that though.  Nener nener!

MEESA: GOOD CRAP IS IT THE END ALLREADY...TIME FLEW
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #222 on: November 06, 2005, 10:33:12 PM »

Thanks Meesa and that's cool. Love to hear you sing it. Record it sometime.  Wink

Oh Yeah Emily.  Thud! and Good luck on your paper.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #223 on: November 06, 2005, 10:33:46 PM »

I actually don't like square dancing....awkward....usually I start dancing my own thing and the other people get mad at me.  ROFLMAO
============================
I can picture a big group of people having a square dance and they join hands and start to promenade and here YOU are...off by yourself dancing to the Beatles "We all live in a Yellow Submarine...a Yellow Submarine...a Yellow Submarine..."

Goodnight Lindsay!!

Meesa: Yeah...we all have MDYK on MCWL but i think the lure of un-released songs could be enough to generate sales. Oh well...we'll all have to wait until early 2006 it looks like before he's back on the sales charts...

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #224 on: November 06, 2005, 10:34:07 PM »

Did He call his fans angels again? If he does at my concert I'll going to weep.

Jerry- I hoping Feb is the month when the new CD comes out if he's saying beginning of the year now.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Princess Dorkling
« Reply #225 on: November 06, 2005, 10:35:30 PM »

I might just cry a river if he does that.  Super Happy!!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #226 on: November 06, 2005, 10:36:06 PM »

Celine Dion sang DSIAFCD before Clay. She actually co-wrote it. I have it on one of my Christmas CDs.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #227 on: November 06, 2005, 10:36:20 PM »

I might just cry a river if he does that.  Super Happy!!!

I would want to go up there and hug him.

Meesa- Never heard of Celine Dion's version. You can tell I don't listen to much Christmas music. Laughing I do have 4 Christmas CD's.

Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #228 on: November 06, 2005, 10:36:23 PM »

Good Night Lindsay Sweet Clay Dreams.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #229 on: November 06, 2005, 10:36:54 PM »

Christmas is now an opportunity. An opportunity to thank God for the wonderful family relatives I have. A opportunity to thank him for the family of friends who support me. Thank Him for the opportunity for the family of fans who allow me the opportunity to do what I love. An opportunity to do my best to a gift worthy to each person who has helped me along the way. That's why I love Joyful Noise so much. Not only is it dedicated to God for all the blessings He has given me but it is dedicated to each of you for being those blessings ... I make this JOYFUL NOISE for you.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Princess Dorkling
« Reply #230 on: November 06, 2005, 10:37:55 PM »

Christmas is now an opportunity. An opportunity to thank God for the wonderful family relatives I have. A opportunity to thank him for the family of friends who support me. Thank Him for the opportunity for the family of fans who allow me the opportunity to do what I love. An opportunity to do my best to a gift worthy to each person who has helped me along the way. That's why I love Joyful Noise so much. Not only is it dedicated to God for all the blessings He has given me but it is dedicated to each of you for being those blessings ... I make this JOYFUL NOISE for you.

Cry! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #231 on: November 06, 2005, 10:39:01 PM »

He's talking about resolutions.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #232 on: November 06, 2005, 10:39:26 PM »

Awwwwwwww What a beautiful message. sniff I love you CLAY!!!

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #233 on: November 06, 2005, 10:39:32 PM »

And that is why we love him !  

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #234 on: November 06, 2005, 10:40:19 PM »

Tell the people you love that you love them always .... don't save it all for Christmas Day.

Don't Save It All Up For Christmas Day

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #235 on: November 06, 2005, 10:40:35 PM »

Mark Lowry (a Christian comedian) co-wrote it and recorded it, but Michael English (another Christian artist) sang it shortly after and it is the version I first heard. I've sang it every year for my church for several years now.
=======================
I've seen Mark on a lot of the Bill Gaither specials TNN used to run before TNN stopped programming country music.

It's funny where people first hear songs. I first heard MDYK on country radio by Kenny Rogers. He sung it with Wynonna Judd in 1996.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #236 on: November 06, 2005, 10:41:25 PM »

Congratulations Meesa on 14,000 posts.

Jerry- I thought I heard somewhere Kenny Rogers sang it too.

Princess Dorkling
« Reply #237 on: November 06, 2005, 10:41:38 PM »

Meesa: Congrats on 14,000 posts! That's a LOT of yakkin about Clay!

And thanks for being our cellcerter...again!  Clapping
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #238 on: November 06, 2005, 10:43:17 PM »

=======================
I've seen Mark on a lot of the Bill Gaither specials TNN used to run before TNN stopped programming country music.

It's funny where people first hear songs. I first heard MDYK on country radio by Kenny Rogers. He sung it with Wynonna Judd in 1996.

I've heard that version ... our local station always plays that version. I wish they'd play a different version. Give us some variety!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #239 on: November 06, 2005, 10:44:06 PM »

Thanks!  Wink

I don't talk much do I?  Paranoid

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx