gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:14:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 415
Total: 415

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN!!!! SESSION 3 (RATED R)  (Read 85972 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #980 on: December 11, 2005, 06:33:51 AM »

Good morning everyone! Hope you have a wonderful day. Love ya!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #981 on: December 11, 2005, 08:23:31 AM »

Hi girls = Well, I'm up, feeling much better. Raring to go!!!! Where is Clay? I could give him a run for his money today. 

Meesa - I made brandied creme brulee yesterday and today I'm making a new truffle. I just have to decide whether to use Kahlua, Irish Creme, Orange or whatever else I can think of in liqueurs.  Then I'm going to roll them in white chocolate and drizzle a semi sweet chocolate over that.  then, i'm going to make pizzelles. That will be either today or tomorrow. Then, guess what, I'm done for this year.

Now all I need is for Clay to come over and taste these things.

So did you gals have a great time in R.I. and how was CT?  Come on, tell all!!!!!!!

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #982 on: December 11, 2005, 11:25:02 AM »

Come back hussies!  Please!

Evelyn - Wow! You sound pretty busy. White and semi sweet chocolate? Yummy!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #983 on: December 11, 2005, 07:00:30 PM »

Meesa and Evelyn:   Hi!!  We are all back, but very tired.  The other girls have been going since last Thursday night.  I only slept at Lorraine's last night after the CT concert.  It was wonderful as usual.  Michael Joseph is also a fantastic, talented man;  did I mention good looking too.  You would have been so proud of me.  A true hussie! Tammy took a picture of me with him, but when I started to leave, I stepped back and kissed him on the cheek and told him he was such a cutie.  I know, what got into me!  I just figured, I may never get that chance again, so I went for it. Laughing   

I am going to bed now.  Very, very tired.  Sweet dreams to all of you!!

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #984 on: December 11, 2005, 09:17:07 PM »

Glad you all had fun! Way to go on the WJ incident, LindaLaughing  We got an "interview" with the asst. Maka. He;'s great!

Good night everyone! Sweet Clay dreams to all. Love ya! Baby Dust

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #985 on: December 12, 2005, 04:11:01 AM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #986 on: December 12, 2005, 08:31:59 AM »

Meesa:  I don't know if the girls are coming back, but good morning to you.  Things are very busy at this time of year.  You take care.   Huggles Huggles

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #987 on: December 12, 2005, 08:51:16 AM »

Linda - That's okay. You take care too. You like my new avie?

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #988 on: December 12, 2005, 02:38:47 PM »

Linda - That's okay. You take care too. You like my new avie?

I love your new avie!!  Very special!!

Judee
« Reply #989 on: December 12, 2005, 03:09:35 PM »

Linda You like my new avie?

Meesa ~ Yes, I love it!!!  That is a real keeper.  Very beautiful picture of Clay. 
Judee
« Reply #990 on: December 12, 2005, 03:12:47 PM »

Michael Joseph is also a fantastic, talented man;  did I mention good looking too. 

WILLIAM Joseph, WILLIAM not Michael.  You are kissing a man, and don't even know his name.   shocking shocking
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #991 on: December 12, 2005, 03:57:04 PM »

Bwhaaaa! You two are hilarious. Thanks for the compliments on my avie. You know how much I love WT Clay, but this one is very special to me because I was there. Third row. Crying and waving my candle.

I'm on my way out the door to our department(nursing)'s Christmas party. I am mailing Christmas cards out as I get them written. If you don't receive yours when others say they have, it's on it's way soon. I promise! Be back later! 

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #992 on: December 12, 2005, 07:32:27 PM »

Michael Joseph is also a fantastic, talented man;  did I mention good looking too. 

WILLIAM Joseph, WILLIAM not Michael.  You are kissing a man, and don't even know his name.   shocking shocking

Haven't we all kissed a guy that we didn't know his name?

Or was it just me?

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #993 on: December 12, 2005, 07:35:28 PM »

Haven't we all kissed a guy that we didn't know his name?

Or was it just me?

Meesa, I cannnot tell you how many times I have called William Joseph, Michael.  The girls are always correcting me.  What is wrong with me?  I am fixated on Michael.  Oh, whatever, a kiss is a kiss!!  Dick, Harry, Tom!  I think William is the best.  Well, I would love to kiss Clay, but that will never happen in this life time.  Goodnight, Meesa.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #994 on: December 12, 2005, 07:50:24 PM »

Goodnight, Linda. I wish I had enough courage to kiss WJ. I just complimented him and shook his hand. Then got a pic with him that didn't turn out. Cry!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #995 on: December 12, 2005, 09:20:09 PM »

Goodnight everyone! Sweet Clay dreams to all. Love ya! Baby Dust

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #996 on: December 13, 2005, 04:01:45 AM »

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #997 on: December 13, 2005, 05:17:08 PM »

Goodnight, Linda. I wish I had enough courage to kiss WJ. I just complimented him and shook his hand. Then got a pic with him that didn't turn out. Cry!

If you didn't shake his hand, he would have put his arm right around you.   Try it next time.  Honestly, Meesa, it was spontaneous.  I started to leave and just backed up and turned around.  I don't know what hit me! Laughing  Was it Michael or William I kissed????  Hey, maybe I should have gotten another kiss from the other guy. ROFLMAO

I love the "behind" the scenes picture.  Oh, what an imagination can do, huh?

Take care, Sweetie.

cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #998 on: December 13, 2005, 06:11:49 PM »

Linda - How lucky can you Ct. girls get? I never even got close to William Joseph. How did you manage that?  And a kiss?  I need to hang around you hussies more often.

My sweet Linda is a bigger hussy than all the rest of us. 

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #999 on: December 13, 2005, 08:18:56 PM »

Linda - He did put his arm around me when we got the pic taken together (that didn't turn out). We was very warm and cuddly!  Smile

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx