gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:29:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 416
Total: 416

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN!!!! SESSION 3 (RATED R)  (Read 85971 times)
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2005, 07:57:28 PM »

I'm going to bed.. Talk to you guys tomorrow!!!!

Big Hug! Kiss!

Okay! Kiss!

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2005, 08:09:49 PM »

JUST POPPING ON TO SAY GOODNIGHT.  POPPED ON THE CELLCERT BUT I JUST CAN'T STAY.  TOO TIRED AND I HAVE TO GET UP EARLY. 

TAMMY - THANKS FOR STARTING OUR NEW HOME.

LINDA - I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE STILL UP.  SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE DOING BETTER.

MEESA - AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR DECORATING OUR HOME.

JUDEE - NOT SURE IF YOU ARE STILL UP BUT THANKS FOR CHATTING.

RAINEY OVER AND OUT.

HUGS
RAINEY
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2005, 10:34:00 PM »

Good night everyone! Sweet Clay dreams to all. Love ya! Baby Dust

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2005, 10:36:05 PM »

Hey Hussies!  Congrats on your new home! 
I sure do hope Judy is feeling better.  I spoke to her earlier but I wanted to also let you all know about the move.
The reason is that while we are keeping all the sticky threads in Clay Daily, we want the dynamic part of the forum to be reserved for new threads all about Clay!
We want to encourage more new and changing threads on the main forum where people can discuss Clay and Team Clay can see our opinons. 
There are other changes too, and they will be described in a post later tonight or in the morning.
I hope it doesn't matter where you are as long as you can all be together!
Keep up the good times, the good laughs and the great pics! 

PS - I love all the hussy pics at the top of page one - you all look mahvelous!!
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2005, 04:52:48 AM »

Pamela
Thanks for everything!  Huggles

Good morning everyone!
I am off for my morning walk and then I have lots to do around the home... I will most likely be chatting with a few of you today.  I think we also need to have a party some time soon...  Purple Banana   Many of us have been down in the dumps..

See Ya in a bit! Huggles

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Judee
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2005, 05:03:35 AM »

Good morning hussies & hoes!!!  Well it looks like I missed a mini par-tay last night.  I was busy looking for hotel rooms!!!   shocking  You know us hussies, always have to be prepared.  I think I found something which may work, but I have to make a phone call later this morning.  I have to go to the pancake breakfast this morning for my hubby's club.   Puke  Oh joy!!!!  Well I better go make myself beautiful.  I will check out my lead and talk to you later if it looks like it's something that may be a go.  Have a sparkling Sunday.   wave
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2005, 06:04:58 AM »

GOOD MORNING TAMMY AND JUDEE.

JUST GOT BACK FROM MY WALK AND IT SURE IS FOGGY BUT STILL FELT GOOD.

JUDEE - HAVE A GOOD PANCAKE BREAKFAST.  RIGHT ABOUT NOT IT SURE SOUNDS YUMMY.

TAMMY - HOPE YOU GOT THAT WALK IT.  IT SURE MAKES YOU WAKE UP WHICH IS WHAT I NEEDED THIS MORNING.

PAM - THANKS FOR OUR NEW HOME NO MATTER WHERE WE ARE I AM SURE THE HUSSIES CAN HAVE FUN.

WELL I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO BEFORE CATCAT AND JAMIE AND DANNY GET HERE SO I WILL CATCH UP LATER.

HUGS
RAINEY
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2005, 06:11:54 AM »

Good morning everyone! Hope you have a wonderful day. Love ya!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Judee
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2005, 06:46:33 AM »

Well, we got to the hall for the pancake breakfast and no one was there!!! argh!  Hubby had the wrong date, it's next Sunday.     Honestly, I could have strangled him right there in the car.  Anyway, we ended up going out for breakfast and now I really feel like I could Puke.  I checked out the lead that I had for a room in NYC and they are all booked.  Back to the drawing board I guess.  I will call one more place, and see if anything turns up. 
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2005, 08:21:26 AM »

What mini party??

I see we are at the Member's Corner.  I thought I was seeing things. 

Lorraine:  Still nauseous.  I don't want to lie down until late.  Gee, maybe I am pregnant.   I just called you, but you avoided me! Wink

Judy:  Pick me up a tent at the mall with you??

Tammy:  Haven't talked to you at all this weekend; oh well, there is always mornings before you go to work.

Meesa:  I hear you put some nice pictures on the OCD.  I must go look.

See you later.

Judee
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2005, 08:22:34 AM »

Tammy ~ I don't know if we'll be home at 12:00.   Don't Know Hubby is just finishing mowing the back yard.  We are going to the mall to do some concert outfit shopping!!!!    I will try you later this afternoon or tonight.  It's so gloomy right now, it almost looks like it's going to rain.   
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2005, 08:22:47 AM »

Well, we got to the hall for the pancake breakfast and no one was there!!! argh!  Hubby had the wrong date, it's next Sunday.     Honestly, I could have strangled him right there in the car.  Anyway, we ended up going out for breakfast and now I really feel like I could Puke.  I checked out the lead that I had for a room in NYC and they are all booked.  Back to the drawing board I guess.  I will call one more place, and see if anything turns up. 

I talked to you a couple of times and you didn't say anything about a hall; funny.  

Judee
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2005, 08:37:06 AM »

I talked to you a couple of times and you didn't say anything about a hall; funny.  

I guess I wanted to block it from my mind.  Now I have it to look forward to NEXT Sunday.  Oh yipeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2005, 08:52:37 AM »

WELL, LADIES, I PORED OVER THE INTERNET FOR HOURS LOOKING FOR HOTELS. EITHER YOU PAY 4-500 PER NIGHT OR THE HOTEL IS BOOKED. THERE WERE A COUPLE OF "HOSTELS" WHICH ARE GLORIFIED YMCA'S. THEY ARE VERY CLEAN AND LOOK GOOD- BUT THE ROOMS HAVE BUNK BEDS AND YOU SHARE BATHROOMS WITH OTHER GUESTS. I DONT THINK YOU WANT THAT. THIS IS ALL IF YOU STAY IN THE CITY ITSELF.

UNFORTUNATELY SINCE I DONT NEED TO, I AM NOT TOTALLY UP ON ACCOMODATIONS IN AND AROUND THE CITY. I JUST TAKE THE TRAIN WHICH IS ABOUT AN HOUR OR LESS AWAY. THEN WALK OR TAKE A CAB IN THE CITY

I WOULD GLADLY HAVE YOU ALL STAY WITH ME IF I HAD ROOM. MY HOUSE IS A AROUND THE SAME SIZE AS LORRAINES, BUT BOTH MY BOYS ARE HOME WITH ME- AND THE SPARE BEDROOM IS FILLED WITH FURNITURE FROM MY YOUNGEST, SINCE HE AND HIS GIRLFRIEND BROKE UP - THE CONTENTS OF HIS APARTMENT ARE STORED HERE. AND SO ARE THE THINGS THAT CHRISTOPHER GATHERED SINCE HE LEFT AND CAME BACK.  MAYBE I SHOULD START CHARGING STORAGE FEES TO SUPPORT MY OCD!!

I HOPE YOU FIND SOMETHING- MAYBE JUDY WITH HER CONNECTIONS WILL BE ABLE TO GET IT. I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW EXPENSIVE IT IS TO STAY IN THE CITY!! AND THE PRICES DROP DRAMATICALLY ONCE YOU CROSS THE RIVER TO LONG ISLAND!

LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT ME TO CHECK OUT- SINCE I DID SUCH A MARVELOUS JOB ON THIS!! NOT!!

Huggles Huggles

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2005, 11:20:39 AM »

Marilyn:   Big Hug! Big Hug! Big Hug! You did do a marvelous job.  What more could we ask!?!??!  You are always willing to help and always have been.  I just hope you get a ticket for CT.  I really think they will let some tickets loose as the time comes closer.  You never know when a kid will come; never!  Relationships stop and so does marriage.  Who knows, but we had them and it's nice to know they have a place to come back to, even if it drives us out out of our mind.  No, I don't have that situation right now, but I never discount it happening.  I guess I never felt that I could take anything much for granted.  Take care and looking forward to seeing you.

Judy:   Thank you for the looking around for hotels too. I didn't even know you were doing it or I would have tried to look sooner than last night.  So the decision is made.  All in all, it's just too expensive, so we can just take the train home with the rest of the "ho bo's."  Laughing Super Happy!!!

Tammy:  For some people life is a bowl of cherries, but I guess those bowls ran out in a lot of our neighborhoods.   Huggles  Things will work out; you will see.  I have never been a non-worrier either.  That's probably why it's taking me so long to recuperate.   Enjoy the day.

Lorraine:  Have a nice day.  You have your turmoils too, but I love the toughness you have.  I used to be  your mentor years ago, now it's your turn to mentor me.  It sounds like I am reading everyone's horoscope or reading their palms. lmao  I see a bright future for you and a white suit keeps appearing. Laughing

I think we all appreciate each other and how much help comes forward at concert time.  I guess I must owe a lot of "time" for a lot of that.  Well, the Matriarch is going back to the kitchen before anyone throws anything. shocking

Judee
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2005, 11:47:07 AM »

MAYBE JUDY WITH HER CONNECTIONS WILL BE ABLE TO GET IT.

Laugh Laugh Laugh May I ask just what connections I have?????  Jeez', and all this time I've been trying my hardest to GET connected!!!!  I think, once again, I am a day late and a dollar short.   

Okay there Tammy, you call me later.  I'm home from my shopping experience, and I'll be walking at 3:10 when my daughter gets home from work.  Anytime after 5:00 will be fine.  I'll be home all night. 
Judee
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2005, 11:52:13 AM »

Judy:   Thank you for the looking around for hotels too. I didn't even know you were doing it or I would have tried to look sooner than last night.  So the decision is made.  All in all, it's just too expensive, so we can just take the train home with the rest of the "ho bo's."  Laughing Super Happy!!!

Maybe we should bring a wheelbarrow with us if anyone needs it.   Laughing  Never know when it could come in handy.   lmao  On the way home, we'll be sleeping on the train like a bunch of old hags just getting off the street for the night.   ROFLMAO  Never know, maybe we can drum up some business to help defray the cost of our tickets.   Don't Know
Judee
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2005, 01:19:15 PM »

I am home from my walk and my daughter already left for school.  We were walking and a woman stopped us to pet the dogs, she knew my daughter from where she used to work.  The woman asks her if we are related and my daughter says "Yes, that's my Mom."  The woman says to me, "You don't look old enough to be her Mom."  shocking Wow, that made my day.   Purple Banana  I least that was a nice compliment.    
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2005, 01:28:20 PM »

wave GIRLS!!!

Just wanted to say WELCOME to Member's Corner!!!  As you read, Pamela is doing some rearranging, AGAIN!!!   Wink Hope you enjoy your new home!!! 
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2005, 01:50:19 PM »

Smile Announcement :  Smile

Tonight's cellcert will have the debut of the new Claymaniacs group montage from the Jukebox Tour. As soon as the thread is up and people start arriving, I will post several links! I hope you all enjoy.  Wink

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx