gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 04:27:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 155
Total: 155

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK OCT 28  (Read 6099 times)
cjrmax
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2005, 08:27:59 AM »

While the rest of that article is crap, I have to say I enjoyed this line!

while playing a banjo with his dong
Hee!!!  Now that is something I would most definitely pay to see!!! 

And I bet he could do it too!   Wink
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2005, 08:32:09 AM »

Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Morning Buddy!!!!!!!! wave wave wave
 Clapping Clapping  Welcome Back!! Clapping Clapping  Clapping Clapping  Welcome Back!! Clapping Clapping

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
ILClaymate
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2005, 09:26:52 AM »

Welcome back, Jayne!!  We've missed ya!

From Ms Marmalade at the CH:

From the OFC re the Seattle show:

Hey Seattle fans: the Seattle Times is having a vote to choose the cover subject for the Nov. 4 entertainment section. Choices: Rob Thomas, Bright Eyes, Clay Aiken, and "Chicken Little". As of 7:00 this AM, "Chicken Little" is winning with 37% and Clay is last with 14%.
Vote at:  (copy and paste into your browser)

seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/artsentertainment/

Scroll down the page to get to the poll.

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2005, 09:31:49 AM »

Thank you ,  thank you Clandy, Miss Dee and Gwenn!  I sure missed everyone and everything...back to work...

Clay's winning now Clandy!!!!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

ILClaymate
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2005, 12:55:13 PM »

10/28/05 / CLAY CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS AVAILABLE ON JN05 TOUR!
Everybody sing-a-long to the tune of 'O Christmas Tree'...here were go:

"O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree, Clay Aiken's on your branches
O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree, there are one hundred chances…."

That's right! For serious collectors only! A limited edition of 100 Clay Aiken Christmas ornaments are being produced and customized with date and city for EACH concert date on the Joyful Noise 2005 tour. Each city will have one design available with the tour logo and city/date on the back. If you're going to one of the shows, don't miss your chance to get these collectibles (and trade with friends going to other shows! Hint: Across the entire tour, there will be 8 different ornament designs made available). Make Clay a part of your Christmas holidays for years to come. Find the Clay Aiken ornaments at the merchandise table at each stop on the tour.

P.S. WE HEARD YOU! Many of you have also requested more 'upscale' Clay Aiken merchandise. You'll definitely want to check out the wonderful new pashminas. A 70% cashmere, 30% silk blend, these large black scarves include a beautiful black on black pattern and Clay's autograph in silver thread in one corner. When people ask if you bought it at the upscale department store downtown, won't they be surprised when you say "no, I got it at a Clay Aiken concert". Posted by Team Clay

CLAYONLINE
cjrmax
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2005, 12:56:39 PM »

10/28/05 / CLAY CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS AVAILABLE ON JN05 TOUR!
Everybody sing-a-long to the tune of 'O Christmas Tree'...here were go:

"O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree, Clay Aiken's on your branches
O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree, there are one hundred chances…."

That's right! For serious collectors only! A limited edition of 100 Clay Aiken Christmas ornaments are being produced and customized with date and city for EACH concert date on the Joyful Noise 2005 tour. Each city will have one design available with the tour logo and city/date on the back. If you're going to one of the shows, don't miss your chance to get these collectibles (and trade with friends going to other shows! Hint: Across the entire tour, there will be 8 different ornament designs made available). Make Clay a part of your Christmas holidays for years to come. Find the Clay Aiken ornaments at the merchandise table at each stop on the tour.

P.S. WE HEARD YOU! Many of you have also requested more 'upscale' Clay Aiken merchandise. You'll definitely want to check out the wonderful new pashminas. A 70% cashmere, 30% silk blend, these large black scarves include a beautiful black on black pattern and Clay's autograph in silver thread in one corner. When people ask if you bought it at the upscale department store downtown, won't they be surprised when you say "no, I got it at a Clay Aiken concert". Posted by Team Clay

CLAYONLINE
Team Clay is nuts!!!  Talk about stampedes and broken balls (and take that any way you want! )!!  I hope they have plenty of liability insurance to cover all the people hurt as they try to get their hands on Clay's balls!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2005, 01:12:33 PM »

CHRISTIE---I THOUGHT THE SAME THING WHEN I READ THAT.  THEY MUST HAVE LOST THEIR MINDS.  THESE MODS OVER THERE MUST BE CERTIFIABLE.  THAT IS ONE ITEM THAT I8 WILL PASS ON.  I WANT TO LIVE TO SEE THE CONCERT.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Leveland
SuperFan

RALEIGH'S TRAINER

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2005, 02:06:25 PM »

Janyne glad you are safe and sound.  We missed you.   Huggles

love, Terry

A  Founding Member of Claygirls
A blessed Clay Fan
Life is one bumpy road, But all of my Claygirls make it a lot easier ride.
In memory of  CH Leveland Jedi Jewel (Dallas) the best Dog in the world.  9-19-1994 to 12-24-2007
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2005, 02:11:42 PM »

Jayne, my morning buddy welcome back---missed you Big Hug!

Thanks for all the news.

Angela

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
ILClaymate
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2005, 02:20:41 PM »

Clem231 at CV:

Clay will be on The Insider Monday!!!!   

Just saw the preview.....

"Find out why Clay won't be home for Christmas"...I'm sure they will say he'll be on tour, even though he will be home on the 25th.
songbird457
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2005, 02:37:35 PM »

Clem231 at CV:

"Find out why Clay won't be home for Christmas"...I'm sure they will say he'll be on tour, even though he will be home on the 25th.

Woo hooo!!!!!!!!  Purple Banana
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2005, 03:15:13 PM »

WOW, a lot of news today!  Thanks for bringing it all to us!

I'm excited that Clay will be on the Insider again next week!  Purple Banana

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2005, 03:19:09 PM »

Clem231 at CV:

Woo hooo!!!!!!!!  Purple Banana

But maybe he WON'T be home for Christmas. Maybe there is something in the works we don't know about.......

CLAYMATEFL
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2005, 03:20:08 PM »

As always, thanks for the news ladies.  Jayne,  hope you're doing ok.  Take care.
stargazer
Claymaniac

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2005, 03:44:32 PM »

Jayne,welcome back and very happy to see you are safe. wave

Deanna thanks for all the news. Clapping

Just voted in the Seattle Times poll
Clay is at 77% Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

LIKE FINE WINE CLAY IMPROVES WITH AGE
BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2005, 03:49:04 PM »

JAYNE- SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU BACK AND WELL- ALBEIT IN THE DARK (BUT ARENT WE ALL SOMETIMES) I WILL CROSS MY FINGERS THAT THE LIGHTS WILL SHINE FOR YOU SOON  Huggles Huggles

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2005, 03:58:46 PM »

He could rap about dead puppies and earthworm-flavoured ice-cream while playing a banjo with his dong and these same people would still buy his records and go to his gigs. Aiken is grateful for their unwavering encouragement.

Well YEAH. What's her point?  HEE!  I really want to write her just to thank her for this one line.  Because it brought me the most LAUGHS I've had all week!  Bwah!

“I could probably sit here and talk to you for an hour and a half about how fortunate I feel, but [my fans], without a doubt, are my favourite thing,” confesses Aiken, who recently started his own foundation to assist kids with developmental disabilities, and currently serves as a UNICEF celebrity ambassador.

Awww... we love you too Claaaay.  And she spelled "favorite" wrong.  Smile

“They are extremely supportive and sometimes they think they’re my mamas. I get letters saying ‘I’m worried you’re not eating enough, are you getting enough sleep?’ But that’s sort of flattering, too, because it shows how much they care. I can’t complain.”

I don't think I'm his mama.  Just sayin.

Thanks for the news Deanna and Angela!  Anyone else?  *looks around* Yep, that's it.   Huggles

Thanks for checking in Jayne! Now where are the rest of the Florida girls?.... 

songbird457
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2005, 04:59:14 PM »

But maybe he WON'T be home for Christmas. Maybe there is something in the works we don't know about.......

I do hope he gets to be home for at least Christmas day.... but.... if he needs a second home, my house is completely free for an extra special holiday visitor  - esp since he's not coming to MI anyway this holiday season...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

claydevotee
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2005, 05:04:49 PM »

if he needs a second home, my house is completely free for an extra special holiday visitor   - esp since he's not coming to MI anyway this holiday season...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

SONGBIRD, aren't you planning to go to the Youngstown, OH concert?  That's probably as close to Detroit as downtown Chicago is to McHenry, IL (my home town!!)---65 miles!!!  You really should reconsider going to Youngstown!  Lots of Michigan Maniacs and even some of the Canadian (Chrisie D and Mrs. C) will be there!  Check it out, girl!!!
songbird457
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2005, 05:25:00 PM »

SONGBIRD, aren't you planning to go to the Youngstown, OH concert?  That's probably as close to Detroit as downtown Chicago is to McHenry, IL (my home town!!)---65 miles!!!  You really should reconsider going to Youngstown!  Lots of Michigan Maniacs and even some of the Canadian (Chrisie D and Mrs. C) will be there!  Check it out, girl!!!

I'm gonna have to check into it, Thea. (fingers crossed). I've also been invited more than once to go to Kansas City, but Im not sure if I can afford to travel that far - esp at the time of the holidays, etc.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx