gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 07:08:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 158
Total: 158

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Poll
Question: On which TV show would you prefer to see Clay perform?
Tonight Show w/Jay Leno
Oprah
Late Show w/David Letterman
Jimmy Kimmel Live
Saturday Night Live
Late Night w/Conan O'Brien
Late Late Show w/Craig Ferguson

Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: POLL: On which TV show would you like to see Clay?  (Read 10620 times)
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2005, 06:03:48 PM »

Paranoid all don't jump on me at once. I also didn't read the post before voting but stilol stick by my decision. Here's two explantions.

• I picked it first before reading it 'cause it would be awesome if he went on sang the new stuff just a sorta yeah see that! Ha now what do you have to say thing.
  • Now I still stay with that choice because maybe all those people that watch the show that are not yet fans will see what he can do. Some of them  I bet that laugh at some the stuff he says about him don't really hear much from him so they just say "well it must be true." The songs he has already sung are rocking a lot of socks. Maybe they will rock there socks too! Yeah maybe I'm dreaming. But I think it would be cool. Plus Clay would seem bigger if he went on the show even knowing that afterwards maybe CO will use it against him.

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
julie and JJ your our unique angels
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
"... And they are funny mozzarella balls!"
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2005, 09:43:48 AM »

I Would like to see him back on SNL because he has such a great sense of humor.  Combined with his singing talent, especially since he has come so far in his success.   It would be nice to see him hosting the show! He would do a wonderful job.

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2005, 09:40:32 AM »

Is it ok to say that I didn't vote for any.  Simply because "All Of The Above" was not an option.  Laughing With the exception of Conan, because he's an @$$! 

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2005, 12:45:30 PM »

I'd really like to see him on every single TV show that exists.  Is that overkill?  Wink
hotwaxonclay
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2006, 11:38:56 AM »

I picked SNl also. B/c it does reach a whole large group of people. And a lot of people who watch SNl have a very broad taste in music. They like everythng from country, to rock and roll, to pop, to alternative. Clay being on this show, esp with his new album coming out, would lead to an even bigger group of people knowing about him and becoming fans, buying his CD's. I mean if they liked the new cd a lot they might go buy MOAM and if the mood struck them, MCWL also. THat means sales would boost even more.

THen we'd get to see him perfoming in skits AND singing. Hopefully though they will put a better wig on him than the Trey Aiken 80'd mega perm lol.

BUt I could go for that....?? haha
Jessyka_br
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2006, 10:57:31 AM »

I'd really like to see him on every single TV show that exists. 

Me too!

But I voted for SNL.
claysheart4ever
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2006, 07:03:37 AM »

i picked oprah for 3 reasons
1. she loves clay
2.i love her show
3. its not late late at night and i dont have to wait till 12:30 to see him preform .............not that i wouldnt do anything for him its just that if i ever met him i wouldnt want to have humungous circles under my eyes!!!!!!!!
claymatefanforever
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2007, 06:17:14 PM »

I would like to see Clay on one of the abc daytime soap operas. Also I would like to see him be one of the
celebrity judge on the next season of American Idol because if it wasn't for that show America would have
never seen Clay. American Idol made Clay famous which is why I would like to see him be one of the celebrity
judges on that show.. wave
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx