gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:34:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 399
Total: 399

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Our Pamela: The Featured Member!  (Read 2780 times)
gcramsey
« on: October 24, 2005, 06:24:13 PM »

Our very own Pamela was the Featured Member of the Official Fan Club Today!

Congrats Pamela!!!!

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2005, 08:26:39 PM »

Glen, you are too funny my friend!  Laughing

Thanks again for calling so I could have my moment of glory.  Wink  I know we've had a few members who were featured recently....dudley for one, and who else?  Please remind me....I'm suffering from brain drain lately!

I was just over there writing a little blog about it. Here's what I wrote, so you don't have to go read it....hee!

Featured Member.

You know those little selections at the top of the page under "How are you feeling today?" When I started this blog, I noticed the "Happy" link was already bolded, and when I tried to select "Not Bad," because I always do, it would not let me. Therefore, today I am "Happy." Isn't that odd?

It's OK, because I am, after all. Why? Because I was the "featured member" today! For all of about five minutes maybe, because Glen (who rocks) Ramsey called me so I could see it, and by the time I got home from work, alas; the fickle featured member selector had moved on to yet another unsuspecting fangirl.

But that's OK, because Glen and the delightfully generous CarolinaClay saved it for me via a screen capture. I love technology just for things like this, don't you?

I had some replies and emails too, full of congratulations and nice sentiments that made me feel really good after a somewhat crappy day. It is Monday, after all!

People always kid around and say "what do you get?!" for being the featured member. Now I know what you get. Reading such nice comments here and in my email gave me a heart full of happy and big goofy smile.

Who knew so little could do so much?

Thanks again for the congrats and the screen cappie! *right click and save*
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2005, 08:56:31 PM »

CONGRATULATIONS PAMELA!! YOUR BLOGS ARE ALWAYS FUN TO READ.

I WAS THERE TOO, FOR ALL OF 10 MINUTES- ISNT IT WONDERFUL TO BE SO HONORED? I DONT KNOW WHY I GOT PICKED- COULDNT HAVE BEEN MY BLOG BECAUSE ITS BEEN NEGLECTED FOR SO LONG- NOTHING MUCH HAPPENS TO ME WORTH NOTING!!

SO IT MUST HAVE BEEN MY PICTURE!!-

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Galadriel
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2005, 04:36:25 AM »

Congratulations Pamela! Enjoy your time in the spotlight.  You are worthy of the notice because you represent Clay so well.
Leveland
SuperFan

RALEIGH'S TRAINER

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2005, 05:54:03 AM »

Pamela you deserve to be the featured fan every Monday.  Purple Banana Purple Banana You do so much for all of us.  Your wit makes me smile even if I am having a bad day.   Wink

Congrats my friend enjoy your 5 minutes of fame for a long time. 

Love ya,

Terry

A  Founding Member of Claygirls
A blessed Clay Fan
Life is one bumpy road, But all of my Claygirls make it a lot easier ride.
In memory of  CH Leveland Jedi Jewel (Dallas) the best Dog in the world.  9-19-1994 to 12-24-2007
hotwaxonclay
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2005, 11:17:45 AM »

Purple Banana

Yay for Pamela!!!

That's awesome darling! You're famous now! haha  Huggles
carol19575bikes
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2005, 07:12:24 PM »

Way to go Pamela !!A little present for you
songbird457
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2005, 08:43:46 PM »

Woo hoo! Gooooo pamela.  Purple Banana

How do you get to be a Featured Member? That's awesome. Thank you for helping all of us every day - be it laughs, hugs, bits and pieces of news here and there, information, pictures, videos - and overall support for our every day Clay'd and not-so-Clay'd lives.

Celebration Congratulations Not Worthy Woohoo!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx