gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:40:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 398
Total: 398

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Poll
Question: What is your favorite new song?
1000 Days - 18 (23.4%)
Back for More - 35 (45.5%)
Just You - 3 (3.9%)
Tears Run Dry - 18 (23.4%)
None of the above! - 3 (3.9%)
Total Voters: 49

Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: POLL: What is your favorite new song? (Links on pg 2)  (Read 10017 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: October 15, 2005, 07:03:47 PM »

Remember the excitement of learning that Clay was going to sing a new song at the end of the show during the Jukebox tour?

Remember the rush to download "Just You" and "Back for More" from the Toms River clack?

Remember seeing him on Good Morning America singing "Back for More?"  Some of you saw him LIVE!

I remember the ripple of anticipation in the crowd when we learned we were getting yet another new song in Cary, and the feeling of getting to see Clay sing "1000 Days" for the very.first.time!

And how about the lucky Claynadians, who were gifted with the very first live performance of "Tears Run Dry?"

New music!  And more new music to look forward to.  Assuming that you have had time to listen again, what is your favorite new song right now?

It may have changed from your earlier impressions, or maybe not.  Vote for your favorite now, then post and tell us why.

If your opinion has changed since the tour, I'd love to know that as well!

Tamaraluv
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2005, 07:09:33 PM »

I actually like all of them but 1,000 Days is my favorite!! I just melt when I listen to that song... Thud!  Of course I wasn't there to hear him sing any of these, but the d/l are ALL worth saving!! Thanks to all of you who shared them and your experiences from the concerts with the rest of us!!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2005, 07:13:32 PM »

I chose BACK FOR MORE  as I have fond memories rockin' to it in Clio with wisconsin and grammaof6  Purple Banana

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Rayline
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2005, 03:02:01 AM »

Back for more! I listen to it every day! I haven't heard Tears Run Dry yet.  Paranoid I'll go download that now.  Laughing
stargazer
Claymaniac

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2005, 06:32:40 AM »

Honestly, my downloads are sooooo bad,   
It isn't a very educated selection. From what i have heard however I like BFM but it does not create shivers, it is just okay.

LIKE FINE WINE CLAY IMPROVES WITH AGE
BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2005, 07:50:49 AM »

BOY THIS ONE WAS A HARD CHOICE.  I LOVED THEM ALL BUT I STILL HAVE TO GO WITH BACK FOR MORE AS MY FIRST AND FOLLOWING A CLOSE SECOND WOULD BE A 1000 DAYS BUT THE OTHER TWO ARE JUST AS DYNAMITE.  IF THIS IS WHAT IS CD WILL HAVE I KNOW ALREADY I LOVE IT.

HUGS
RAINEY
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2005, 05:54:55 PM »

BACK FOR MORE IS DEFINITELY THE BEST OF ALL, BUT I ALSO LOVE TEARS RUN DRY BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH ITS A BALLAD, ITS A LITTLE FASTER THAN THE OTHERS, AND I LOVE THE PASSION HE SINGS IT WITH

I LOVE THE OTHER TWO AS WELL

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
sjlogghe
SuperFan

Clay's Geography Tutor

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2005, 07:34:28 PM »

So basically what we're all saying Pamela, is that you should have had an option for ALL THE SONGS!   lmao

Well like everyone else, I love them all and will be happy if any and/or all of them make it onto the CD.  But since I had to choose 1, I voted for Tears Run Dry.  Which is odd - because I can remember telling Alli that I didn't like it after listening to it the first time.  She made me listen to it again - and when I actually paid attention, it just really got to me.  I've been on that dead end road, I've had the tears run dry.  So I guess that's why I like that song the best!

Faith is the substance of all things hoped for . . .
TaikenByClayton18
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2005, 05:26:42 AM »

I haven't heard "Tears Run Dry" or "Just You" yet but I would have to say that BFM is my favorite song, I LOVE it!!! It brings back very fond memories of me being excited about Clay performing new songs on the JBT and everyone rocking out to the song in Cleveland. However, I also love "1,000 Days," it's such a beautiful song and brings a tear to my eye. Hopefully, all the songs mentioned will be on the new album!!!
Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2005, 06:44:25 AM »

My favorite is "Back For More" followed closely by "Just You".  I don't know what it is about "Just You" but that song really turns me on.

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
cjrmax
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2005, 09:15:11 AM »

You didn't have my choice, which would be anything but 1000 DaysWink
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2005, 09:25:36 AM »

I'm torn, I love Back for More but I'm also partial to 1000 days. I know a lot of people don't like that song, but there's just something about the way Clay sings it that makes me melt.

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
luv4clay
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2005, 09:44:06 AM »

Well the only song I've heard is BFM when he performed it on GMA in July!  Unfortunately I didn't make it to the JBT so I don't know the other songs mentioned.  Are they new songs or covers?
fantasy
Adults
Enthusiastic

Now I'm on my way!

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2005, 11:49:22 AM »

I do love all the new songs and Back for More is great. It will be the perfect single, but I voted for 1000 Days. I absolutely love that song. I call it my "melty" song. Ever since I heard it for the first time in concert, it has stuck with me. The words and melody are perfect. I can't wait to hear the studio version of it and all the new songs. They are more mature sounding and a good direction for him to go but I do hope that there are some more upbeat songs on the new CD, like Back for More. He sings the upbeat songs so well, as well as the slow songs. I hope for a good mixture.

"The last 20 feet are the hardest."
"Maybe I can rest beneath your smile."
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2005, 04:53:52 PM »

I too love all the songs.  I go back and forth as to which one is my favorite.  I saw Back for More live at GMA for the first time.  I also got to hear 1000 Days live the first time it was sung too in Cary.  I have always liked Just You as well, but I chose Tears Run Dry.  The first time I heard it I was totally drawn in by it.  I can't really explain it, but the first time I heard the download I was singing the chorus by the time I heard it the second time.  Now, I find myself wanting to listen to it all the time.  It's great! 

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2005, 06:44:29 PM »

For those who haven't heard the songs --

These are You Send It links.... left click then follow instructions to download.

Just You

1000 Days

Back for More

Tears Run Dry
luv4clay
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2005, 04:50:22 PM »

Pamela, Thanks for the links to the songs. 
claynadian
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2005, 12:36:31 PM »

um the links won't work *sniffle*

does anyone know were I can find them
ILClaymate
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2005, 11:07:41 AM »

um the links won't work *sniffle*

does anyone know were I can find them

Claynadian ~ here are some other links.  Make sure you right click and click 'save as..'

1000 Days

Just You

Back For More

Tears Run Dry
Princess Dorkling
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2005, 09:06:21 AM »

BACK FOR MORE Drool...............*cough*  Paranoid
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx