gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:32:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 262
Total: 262

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK OCT 3  (Read 4230 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2005, 05:55:36 PM »

I recieved my boxes for TOT yesterday and today. I am pretty excited...and I don't care if I am 17...I think it will be fun to collect money lol.

Wow!! Way to go!!  I am very proud of you.  Hug

Aren't Claymaniacs the best!!!  Purple Banana

Congratulations to you!!!

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
ILClaymate
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2005, 06:31:10 PM »

Clay Aiken Live with the VSO at The Queen Elizabeth Theatre on Wednesday, November 2

Clay Aiken will be performing a special Christmas show with members of the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra at The Queen Elizabeth Theatre on Wednesday, November 2. Tickets are on sale now for $49.50, $69.50 & $89.50 (+ Ticketmaster service charges). Tickets are available through all TicketMaster outlets, charge-by-phone at 604-280-4444 and online at www.ticketmaster.ca. For more information about Clay Aiken visit www.clayaiken.com.

Loved by millions of people the world over for his passion, pure-heartedness and powerful voice, Clay Aiken is coming to town for a special Christmas show with members of the VSO. 

Aiken’s first single “This is the Night” made a historic debut when it entered the Billboard Hot 100 at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 and sold more than 392,000 copies in the first week, going on to become the bestselling single of the year.

Measure of a Man, his 2003 debut, debuted at #1 in the Billboard charts and spawned other hits like “Invisible.” Critics called the album “impeccable and seamless pop.” His 2004 album Merry Christmas with Love sold over 1 million copies in six weeks, and he has appeared on Saturday Night Live and All My Children as well as on the covers of Rolling Stone and Entertainment Weekly. 

Learning to Sing—Hearing the Music in Your Life, the 27-year-old North Carolina native’s inspirational memoir, spent several weeks on the New York Times Nonfiction Bestseller list. He’s also a tireless supporter of charities like UNICEF, and founded the Bubel/Aiken Foundation, a group whose mission is to enable the inclusion of children with disabilities into the environment of those without (Clay has a degree in special education). 

Don’t miss Clay Aiken with members of the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra live at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre on Wednesday, November 2.

Z95
ILClaymate
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2005, 06:41:41 PM »

Guilty Pleasures

<snip>
When doing research for this article we spoke to several people whose musical opinions we respected and asked these people what songs unexpectedly resound with them. The results were surprising. "Tommy and I really like this one 'Puddle of Mud' song. It's got this bass line that really rocks. We can't explain it," said one. "Anything by Clay Aiken," said another. "'You Win Again' by the Bee Gees," confessed someone else. "It's got a really good beat."

UGO
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2005, 09:03:29 PM »

Wow! That article about the Vancouver concert was top-notch. Maybe Team Clay should hire that person!   Wink
Rayline
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2005, 04:51:40 AM »

Loved by millions of people the world over for his passion, pure-heartedness and powerful voice...

I love that bit. So true!
Princess Dorkling
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2005, 09:02:08 AM »

Loved by millions of people the world over for his passion, pure-heartedness and powerful voice...

I love that bit. So true!

Ditto!!!! Super Happy!!!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx