gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:37:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 409
Total: 409

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ticketmaster Trauma Therapy Thread  (Read 13085 times)
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2005, 08:37:21 AM »

Moonshot, I agree with you.  I got tickets through the presale and the regular seats you can get today are better than the presale seats.  Next time I will just wait for the public sale.  That just doesn't make any sense to get the limited seating for the presale and the public gets better seats.

Now my heart is dancing through each day, my soul is running free, look what love has done to me.
Proud member of the East Coast Posse
Clay's English Princess
ILClaymate
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2005, 10:56:21 AM »

To add to all the stress...here are more reports I found at CV:

RE:  NYC Beacon Theatre

clabydoll wrote:
A friend of mine just called me from the Beacon Theater at 9:45 a.m.  The ticket seller came out & made an announcement.  He said thaat the first 15 rows were all sold out on all 3 days to the pre-sale .

RE:  Raleigh RBC Center:

Quote from: myheartforclay
QUOTE (Barnett @ Oct 8 2005, 10:50 AM)
Someone at the OFC just posted that she went to the Raleigh ticket box office and bought front row center tickets. 

Hey guys! This is my friend!     

We went to the RBC center box office this morning at around 6:30am and we were surprised that there were only 4 people there. Since only about 12 people showed up, they decided to not use the lottery. Since there were 6 windows open we were up at the window at exactly 10am. All 6 people up at the box office windows at 10am got Center Section rows 1 or 2. We don't know what the second round of people got because we were to busy celebrating our wonderful tickets in 1st row center!

I still can't believe that we got first row center at the RBC center in Raleigh! Those have to be the best tickets in the whole Clay Nation!!! Is it December 22 yet?   

I'm sorry for those of you who were at home trying on ticketmaster! It doesn't seem fair that no good tickets were available on the site.
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2005, 11:01:02 AM »

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
ILClaymate
« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2005, 11:24:29 AM »

Sorry Michelle!  Big Hug!  I knew that wouldn't make you feel any better!  Huggles  Who knew?  I wish I had better news for ya!
claydevotee
« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2005, 11:45:47 AM »

We went to the RBC center box office this morning at around 6:30am and we were surprised that there were only 4 people there. Since only about 12 people showed up, they decided to not use the lottery. Since there were 6 windows open we were up at the window at exactly 10am. All 6 people up at the box office windows at 10am got Center Section rows 1 or 2. We don't know what the second round of people got because we were to busy celebrating our wonderful tickets in 1st row center!

I still can't believe that we got first row center at the RBC center in Raleigh! Those have to be the best tickets in the whole Clay Nation!!! Is it December 22 yet?   

I'm sorry for those of you who were at home trying on ticketmaster! It doesn't seem fair that no good tickets were available on the site.

Who is this lucky person?  What do you want to bet that she's already had at least 2 meet and greets with Clay, as well!  I'm try to contain my blatant jealously, but I just can't this time.  So here goes!!!  And by the way, this one's for you, as well, MOONSHOT!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

claydevotee
« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2005, 11:47:52 AM »

Now I feel better..............How about them White Sox, eh???? Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!!
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2005, 11:58:45 AM »

Isn't anybody going to the concert in Pensacola?????  I just went onto Ticketmaster (its almost 2:00 in the afternoon and tickets went on sale to the general public this morning) and you can still get Section 1 - Row 18!!!  That  is center stage seats!!!!!  On the day of the presale I got way up in the rafters about 5 sections away from the stage!!!     What the hell???

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
claydevotee
« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2005, 12:07:08 PM »

Isn't anybody going to the concert in Pensacola?????  I just went onto Ticketmaster (its almost 2:00 in the afternoon and tickets went on sale to the general public this morning) and you can still get Section 1 - Row 18!!!  That  is center stage seats!!!!!  On the day of the presale I got way up in the rafters about 5 sections away from the stage!!!     What the hell???

That's strange!  Maybe people are afraid of another hurricane????
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2005, 01:34:17 PM »

I know I've posted this before, somewhere , but depending on which venue you were trying for, some had better presale tickets than general sales tickets, and others were the other way around.  Which, certainly, doesn't help in deciding whether or not to wait for the general sale.
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2005, 01:36:46 PM »

This whole presale thing is very strange.  Maybe we need a psychic to interpret it for us.  For myself, I think I will just wait for the general tickets to go on sale the next time or maybe try a broker.  I'm just tired of getting yukky seats no matter what I try.

Now my heart is dancing through each day, my soul is running free, look what love has done to me.
Proud member of the East Coast Posse
Clay's English Princess
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2005, 09:42:25 AM »

I know the people that got those first row tickets by going to the RBC on Saturday. One of them did get to dance with Clay  but they haven't had any meet and greets. They are nice girls but I'm still:

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2005, 10:12:23 AM »

I'm happy for the lucky ticket holders in Raleigh.  Seriously.  I've had so much going on lately, I couldn't have been there anyway.  So, I'm trying to reach a zen state of consciousness about ticket trauma. 

Ohhhhhhmmmm.

But, as far as I can recall, every single time I or anyone has ever inquired as to whether or not better seats are available at the box office, I've been told NO, the chance for getting good seats is the same whether you are on line or show up in person.

I guess that was not really the case after all.  Yet another lesson learned the hard way.

Just like the seating arrangement changes (we are now up to the third seating configuration for Raleigh) being covered by the fine print at the RBCC site that says "Seating charts reflect the general layout for this venue at this time. Specific seat locations may vary and stage position may change without notice."

And they'll do it too!

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2005, 04:36:47 PM »

Okay, so, with all that's been said, are his ticket sales not going well?  Anybody have a handle on that??? 

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx