gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:19:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 505
Total: 505

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ticketmaster Trauma Therapy Thread  (Read 13090 times)
Tami J
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2005, 05:03:26 PM »

Suziekayp...

But if I get desperate enough I just might give in. I really don't want to travel 300 miles to see a spot on stage this time.

I know what you mean...I don't want to see a "faceless" Clay   Paranoid  The body and voice MUST be seen / heard!!  There's nothing like it.    My husband surprised me in San Jose last year and bought ticks in the 2nd row (which actually turned out to be like the 6th row because of the orchestra pit seats) off a broker, for my birthday.   This is the only time I've actually been able to see Clay's face in a concert   Thud!  I don't ever want to go back, but the prices are really so expensive.

Tami J
suziekayp
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2005, 05:14:19 PM »

Quantity = 1 - you get 2 tickets at the price of US $649.95
Quantity = 2 - you get 4 tickets at the price of US $1299.90
Section: ORCH L, Row: B
Wednesday, November 9, 2005 - 8:00 PM

This is from an Ebay add. There is one add for 999.95

This is just crazy.

I'm looking at the 2nd Mezzanne front row right now for 60+ and that's sounding pretty good. At least I won't have to look through other heads to see the spot on stage.

Does anyone know how big the Kodak Theater is? I know it seats 3,400 but on TV it looks masive.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2005, 06:59:42 PM »

I survived, but my Mastercard took a serious beating! I have 3 extra tickets to KC.  Paranoid I must sell them! I'll put them in the thread. I'm still paying on my Indy plane ticket.  Laughing
My seat in KC is pretty good, but I'm hoping to do better on the radio station pre-sale tomorrow.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2005, 07:41:21 PM »

I guess this Clay fandom just makes me sick.

I know exactly what you mean.  There are times I just want to throw in the towel.  But, then something happens. hypnotic
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2005, 05:03:39 AM »

I guess this Clay fandom just makes me sick.

I know exactly what you mean.  There are times I just want to throw in the towel.  But, then something happens. hypnotic

That's why we all keep doing it!!!!!  My pre-sale is in 2 weeks and I will be at work and cannot order the tickets!!!      Today I will be trying to find out who in my family is available to do the ticket buying for my group.  I have already told my mom, sister, and SIL that I will be getting them tickets, so I am doubly stressed!!! 

As I posted once before, I think Clay should just mail tickets out to all of us.  We deserve it!!!  Wink
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2005, 07:58:11 AM »

I now have 6 extra tickets for KC. I think I better stop. On a lighter note, I in Row C on the aisle!  Purple Banana

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2005, 08:27:21 AM »

I feel like throwing up!!! 

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2005, 08:46:32 AM »

I feel like throwing up!!! 
Already?  When do you need to get your tickets, Micki?
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2005, 09:26:34 AM »

Next Thursday for one venue, possibly two.

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2005, 10:02:28 AM »

Next Thursday for one venue, possibly two.

MICKI I FEEL YOUR PAIN, WHY ON A THURSDAY? WHY NOT A SATURDAY?
suziekayp
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2005, 11:05:44 AM »

I finally gave in to the desperate sickening feeling of watching the tickets continue to dissapear and placed my order. Nothing what I wanted but I got caught up in the moment. Should I just take what I could Paranoid or wait and possibly get worse? I sat at the competer for about 24 hours. Checking other venues. Rechecking the distance to each. Pondering over the best day. Looking up the cost of hotels.  Paranoid

As I hit that final purchase button on ticketmaster I think my stomach feel out. 152.00 for 2 Mezz2 center seats. That is so crazy. I'm going to sweat it now till Mon. When the public sale starts to see if there are better seats. The best to pick from right now were Mezz1 last row for 194.00 or 1st row Mezz2. I took the 1st row.

Thud! Now my daughter wants me to do this all again next week for the Kelly Clarkson concert. I don't think my nerves can take it.
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2005, 11:34:35 AM »

I'm trying to get tickets right now. It is taking along time and seats aren't that good. I broke down and joined the fan club to get the pre-sale code in a moment of desperateion. My daughter and I want to go so bad, but man by the time you add the fees were looking at 100 each for balcony seats. I think I paid 45 last year for the same thing. I know it's Clay but man, it's crazy. And I'm sweating!

I sure wish he would come to out area so I could just drive to the box office. Alot less stress!! Paranoid

I've been checking the Hollywood venue, and the only thing that comes up is Mezzanine.  I think they're holding back tickets in the Orch section for the general sale.
breezy
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2005, 07:47:26 PM »

I have ONE  good ticket for sale for Kodak on 11/10.  Row C. Orch.L..Seat 11. Check out the JNT11 site for info...price is exactly same as paid to Ticketmaster online..  You can email me at Astorbelle@aol.com for details.
songbird457
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2005, 06:41:47 PM »

Good luck everyone with the presales. I'm still sad that he's not coming to Detroit or even MI for that matter.  Cry!
Tami J
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2005, 11:01:28 PM »

Eleven hour seven minutes till the regular sale begins...I am not going to be able to sleep........pleeeeaaassseeee......good tickets....good tickets....good tickets Thud!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2005, 05:40:23 AM »

I'M CURIOUS!!

Were there some good tickets (front and center) available on the regular sale?   Or were they what we were seeing on most of the pre-sales?

Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Tami J
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2005, 11:38:23 AM »

The only tickets that came up for me in the regular sale were waaaayyyy in the back on the floor level    I just checked again (an hour and a half later) and the seats are coming up in the front few rows of the balcony.

From what I understand at the Paramount Theater in Oakland...the waaaayyy back floor level are not too good...better balcony tickets are acutally showing up now. 

Tami
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2005, 12:54:22 PM »

Prissy - I went to ticketmaster several times yesterday just to see what was available for Kansas City (went on line the first time right at 10 a.m.) - every time I went online, I got a "No tickets For Sale At This Time" message. I was just curious to see if better seats were available than were sold at the presale.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2005, 01:17:58 PM »

Frankie,

The regular sale for Kansas City started at noon yesterday.  I was at a Red Hat brunch and got home at 12:05 and immediately went online to check out Kansas City.  I saw only the seats that were coming up for the pre-sale: in back or in the balcony.

I was just curious if someone went on right when the regular sale started and there were good seats (front and center.)

Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2005, 04:15:15 PM »

Prissy - just for fun, after I read your question today, I went online to check for KC tickets - the best ones that came up were for Orchestra Row M - but every ticket that did come up (I tried 5 times) was for floor seats, not balcony, so at least there are good tickets left for KC - I read that the theatre only holds 3300 or so, so there shouldn't be any bad seats in the theatre.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx