gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 02:09:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 98
Total: 98

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK SEPT 26  (Read 4880 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« on: September 26, 2005, 01:51:55 AM »

wave Good Morning, everyone! wave
Reminder:

09/23/05 / Clay on Jimmy Kimmel LIVE
Clay will be a guest on Jimmy Kimmel LIVE this coming Monday, September 26, 2005.

Let's thank Jimmy for all of his support over the years...

Clay fans in the LA area are welcome to participate in the LIVE studio audience! If you can't make it to the studio, be sure to tune in and give Kimmel the best ratings EVER!!

Jimmy Kimmel LIVE airs on ABC at 12 a.m. in most markets, but make sure to check your local listings.
CLAYONLINE
JIMMY KIMMEL

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 01:53:29 AM »

Hot Tickets

Clay Aiken plays the Kodak Theater in Hollywood on Nov. 9-10.

OCREGISTER

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 01:54:37 AM »

Quick spins

Clay Aiken returns Nov. 21 at Northrop.

STARTRIBUNE

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2005, 01:58:17 AM »

Fashion Rocks!
 Posted by Rose Quintiliano on Sep 25, 2005, 11:46

Celebrities, singers and socialites were amid the fashionistas that flocked to Bryant Park for New York Fashion Week 2006.  Clay Aiken was at the Kenneth Cole spring 2006 collection. Carmen Electra and Kelly Osbourne, Venus and Serena Williams, Damon Dash, Mary J. Blige and Brandy were seen at the Luca Luca show. Paris Hilton attended the Tommy Hilfiger show on Sept. 10. Donald Trump attended the Oscar de la Renta on Oct. 12.  Jamie-Lynn DiScala attended the Tracy Reese show, and at the Oscar de la Renta presentation was Eva Longoria and Sir Richard Branson. The star-power at the Marc Jacobs show included Sofia Coppola, Kirsten Dunst, Diddy, Uma Thurman (with boyfriend Andre Balazs), Lindsay Lohan and Lil’ Kim (all smiles before she serves her one-year sentence for perjury). Betsey Johnson, who is no stranger to Bryant Park, added her youthful, sexy style to the show. Her guest of honor was Sarah, the Duchess of York
CANYON-NEWS

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2005, 02:04:22 AM »

Via the Clayreport:

SCANS OF IN TOUCH MAGAZINE

Warning:
This is Joan Rivers saying that Clay was the worsed dressed man at the Emmy's. Wink

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2005, 02:05:30 AM »

Scan from People Magazine:

thanks to the Clayreport

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2005, 02:09:55 AM »

Idol Tidbits, September 26: New Tour Dates Announced for Kelly, Clay, and George
by Donna Reynolds -- 09/26/2005

Clay’s holiday tour dates have been announced, and Kelly has rescheduled the dates that she missed due to illness. George Huff has also added some dates, and Fantasia will be out this week promoting her new book. Plus, Bo has some big news! Idols are everywhere and Donna has the latest for you here.

Clay Aiken showed up at last week’s Emmys, serving as a correspondent for The Insider and looking quite spiffy! He also stopped by the Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Monday (9/26) night to sign the Harley that is being auctioned off to help raise money for Katrina victims.

Clay has also donated the Kenneth Cole tuxedo, shoes, and cuff links that he wore to the Emmy show to the Clothes Off Their Backs charity auction. No surprise that fans are responding, and as of the time this article was submitted, bids for the tux had reached $8500.00!

On November 2, Clay kicks off his second annual Make a Joyful Noise tour at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre in Vancouver, BC.
FOXES ON IDOL

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2005, 02:11:38 AM »

Item-- Title --Price -- Time Left--  Seller 
Clay Aiken's Kenneth Cole Tuxedo--- $9,500.00 67h 56m  Clothes Off Our Back
Clay Aiken's Kenneth Cole Cufflinks-- $3,500.00 67h 56m  Clothes Off Our Back
Clay Aiken's Kenneth Cole Shoes ----$5,500.00 67h 56m  Clothes Off Our Back

CHARITYFOLKS

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2005, 02:15:07 AM »

TASAPIO'S ESSEX JUNCTION, VT PHOTOS

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2005, 02:16:47 AM »

GRATUITOUS (NOT) MENTION OF THE DAY:

Now I don't want to make it seem like I am an angel. I love exchanging witty or crass repartee with referees on occasion, but complaining on the radio or in the paper is just an example of why your team lost. You are soft and that attitude has permeated your locker room. I've told my family that if I ever do that, they have permission to tie me up and make me watch Paris Hilton and Clay Aiken star in a remake of "Thelma and Louise

PHILLYBURBS

Clay "is" the "News"
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2005, 02:46:49 AM »

Morning M.B.  Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

paclayfan
Claymaniac

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2005, 02:52:04 AM »

From the LYCOS50 report

The Lycos 50 Elite: Tier 2

The Lycos 50 Elite is a list of the most popular topics in the history of the Lycos 50.

Click here for the first tier of the Lycos 50 Elite, items that have never fallen out of the Lycos 50.

This is the second tier of the Lycos 50 Elite. Each of these items has been on the Lycos 50 for at least 50 straight weeks at one time.

Christina Aguilera (High: #9, Streak: 10/02 to present) -- This pop songstress spent 43 straight weeks on our list after her first album in 2000, then went away for a while. But she defeated the sophomore slump with her popular second album in 2002, which combined with a penchant for racy photos and videos makes her a staple on the Lycos 50.

Clay Aiken (High: #1, Streak: 5/03 to present) -- American Idol's most popular runner-up first appeared on our list just one week after he "lost" to Ruben Studdard. He first reached the number one spot in March 2004 when his biological father passed away. Clay is the most searched American Idol contestant on Lycos, and Clay Mania shows no signs of diminishing.
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2005, 03:00:48 AM »

'Morning Buddy!!! I hope you had a great weekend, too!!

Deanna for the article!!  Huggles

Have a great day everyone!!  (How come Monday comes sooooo fast???  Laughing)

Here ya go:

and for extra energy today:

Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie

Clay "is" the "News"
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2005, 03:43:45 AM »

Good Morning Deanna and Thank You for the news!!!

Lora
stargazer
Claymaniac

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2005, 04:13:32 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL, wave
DEANNA THANKS FOR THE NEWS.

BACK LATER

LIKE FINE WINE CLAY IMPROVES WITH AGE
BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2005, 04:33:38 AM »

GOOD MORNING DEANNA & FRIENDS.

ALMOST TIME TO SHUT DOWN MY COMPUTER FOR MY BIG MOVE HERE AT THE OFFICE BUT COULDN'T DO THAT UNTIL I CHECKED OUT THE NEWS.

LYCOS SEARCH SHOWS NO SIGN OF SLOWING DOWN.  OF COURSE NOT.  WE WANT OUR HONEY ANY WAY WE CAN GET HIM.

CATCH YOU ALL LATER.

HUGS
RAINEY
ILClaymate
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2005, 06:37:25 AM »

Two tilt at Raleigh mayor

Beating him would be a tough road for any challenger. Meeker has spent the better part of 20 years active in city government and has an army of supporters. On his Web site, he is pictured with Clay Aiken and the Allman Brothers, celebrity singers who cross a lot of demographics

N&O
ILClaymate
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2005, 06:45:08 AM »

Aiken To Sing

Author/education advocate/UNICEF ambassador and oh yes, singer Clay Aiken has a tour scheduled for the months of November and December, bringing his youthful charm to fans across the U.S.
 The first show of the tour will be on November 2 in Vancouver (Aiken's only stop in Canada). Heading South from there, Aiken will hit nearly every major city from Seattle to San Diego. His westward trek will begin with a show in Phoenix on November 13, and he spends the supsequent week in the Midwest. The tour will hit Chicago on November 22 on its way to the East Coast.
 That stretch begins toward the end of the month, with a gig in Pittsburgh on November 29, then it moves through major cities in New England. Aiken will travel Southward following a Washington show on December 13, stopping in cities in Southeast and finishing up in Clearwater, Fla. on December 29-30.
 But the biggest show will likely happen on December 22 when the silky voiced singer performs in his hometown of Raleigh, N.C. Aiken recently announced that he's selling his $2.5 million house in the Los Angeles area and moving back Raleigh.
 "Whether this ride lasts for one year or 10 years, I want to have a home base," the 26-year-old crooner said.
 Aiken gained fame as the second-place winner of American Idol, barely losing the title to Ruben Studdard.
 That didn't stop Aiken's his 2003 debut album, Measure of a Man, debuting at No. 1. According to a recent TV Guide/Bravo poll, Aiken also has the distinction of being named the most loved reality television star of all time.

POLLSTAR
Mary
Claymaniac

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2005, 07:00:29 AM »

Thanks for the news. It is so nice to come here and read everything everyday.

I just checked in the bidding for the tux and it is up to $13,000.00!

Clay's fans are the best.
claysjoy
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2005, 07:19:38 AM »

Well, we all know that the Rivers girls were way off base in saying Clay was the worst dressed man at the emmys, which if he WAS - that must have been a serious man feast!  But that picture of them, the rivers, was really not flattering, did they give them selves worst dressed women?  My mom always said it takes one to know one!  It's a shame they didn't look as nice as Clay!

I also would like some understanding, clay's promo company for his ticket sales is located in Houston, Texas.  He recorded some in Dallas, Texas for the upcoming CD, however, Texas seems to be forgotten when tourning begins.  Any ideas there?  I feel a clay trip coming on!  good thing I can fly!

Hope everyone has a great day!
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx