gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 04:06:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 129
Total: 129

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK SEPT 23  (Read 5368 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« on: September 23, 2005, 02:01:30 AM »

wave Good Morning, everyone!! wave

Canadian Idol runner-up Rex Goudie inks deal

TORONTO — Just over a week after placing second on Canadian Idol, Rex Goudie has inked a major label contract with powerhouse Sony-BMG -- the very same prize he was fighting Calgary's Melissa O'Neil for.(snip)

Industry watchers say it's not unusual for the Idol label to sign a runner-up so soon pointing to American Idol where 2003 winner Ruben Studdard and second-place finisher Clay Aiken were both snapped up.

"They were pretty much signed simultaneous,'' said Aaron Brophy, managing editor at Chart Magazine.

Their albums were released a month apart.

In Canada, BMG took on fourth place finalist Audrey de Montigny, from Season 1, a few short weeks after the show's conclusion, skipping over Gary Beals and Billy Klippert who finished second and third respectively.

"The people with true potential they'll snap up,'' said Brophy.

CTV

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2005, 02:02:47 AM »

From the Clayboard:
SCANS OF CLAY IN THE NEWSPAPER

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2005, 02:04:11 AM »

MGUFFEY5 JOYFUL NOISE TOUR MAP

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2005, 02:06:38 AM »

IDOLATRY: Hey! Yeah, you! Want to follow in the footsteps of Fantasia Barrino and Clay Aiken? Here's your chance - and you won't have to go to Atlanta to do it! American Idol auditions are coming to Greensboro Coliseum on Monday, Oct. 3, starting at 8 a.m. Expect people to start lining up and camping out Saturday. For the incredibly thorough rules and printable release forms you'll have to hand in, go to www.idolonfox.com

JOURNALNOW

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2005, 02:21:40 AM »

Item-- Title --Price --- Time Left --- Seller 
Clay Aiken's Kenneth Cole Tuxedo----- $8,000.00 -139h 47m--  Clothes Off Our Back
Clay Aiken's Kenneth Cole Cufflinks--- $1,900.00 -139h- 47m  -Clothes Off Our Back
Clay Aiken's Kenneth Cole Shoes------ $3,500.00- 139h 47m--  Clothes Off Our Back

CHARITYFOLKS

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2005, 02:26:38 AM »

Idol Chartwatch, September 23: Idols Hanging Tough
by Donna Reynolds -- 09/16/2005

This week, three Idol-related CDs were released, including LaToya London’s Love and Life, but they won’t show up on the charts until next Friday. In the meantime, Kelly’s latest single is getting significant airplay and several other Idols are hanging in there. Here’s what we’ve got for the first week of Fall 2005.(snip)

The only other Idol-related album to chart this week is Disneymania 3: Music Stars Sing Disney... Their Way!, which includes tracks by Clay Aiken and Kimberley Locke. The CD is #2 on the Top Compilation chart.
FOXESONIDOL

Clay "is" the "News"
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2005, 02:27:38 AM »

HAPPY FRIDAY M.B.!!!!  Love the map!

Thanks for news and I'd like to say God Bless our Texan Maniacs during this dangerous and difficult time.  STAY SAFE!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2005, 02:38:54 AM »

TGIF!!!

wave Buddy wave

Here ya go:

Have a great day everyone!!

Stay safe, my friends!

Clay "is" the "News"
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2005, 03:18:00 AM »

HEY DEANNA & EVERYONE ELSE READING THE ANN

THANKS FOR THE NEWS ONCE AGAIN!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY & I WILL BE BACK FOR UPDATES

TAKE CARE,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2005, 05:08:44 AM »

GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY TGIF DEANNA AND FRIENDS.

LOOK AT WHAT CLAYS ITEMS ARE GOING FOR.  I AM SURE HE IS PROUD OF HIS FANS.  JUST THINK HOW THAT MANY WILL HELP THE KATRINA VICTIMS. 

THANKS FOR THE NEWS AND CANNOT WAIT FOR CLAY TO COME OUT WITH HIS CD AS WELL AND HOPEFULLY THIS TIME GIVE OUR HONEY THE RESPECT HE DESERVES WITH RADIO PLAY.

WILL CHECK BACK LATER FOR UPDATES.

HUGS
RAINEY
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2005, 06:01:39 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!

THANKS FOR THE NEWS-- STILL PRAYING FOR TEXAS AND SURROUNDING STATES

HAVE A GREAT DAY, ALL!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
grammaof6
SuperFan

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2005, 06:38:00 AM »

LOOK AT WHAT CLAYS ITEMS ARE GOING FOR.  I AM SURE HE IS PROUD OF HIS FANS.

Yipes! I just went to the Clothes Off Your Back website. Clay is smoking everyone else! His ensemble is now at almost $14,000. The closest is running around $2000. Gramps said "He's almost a god, isn't he?" Geesh, I sure hope we haven't elevated him to that level. Isn't there something about 'idol worship'? Not a good thing. . . . .
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2005, 07:10:23 AM »

Good morning all! 

TGIF!!    Purple Banana

The Joyful Noise Tour 2005 forum is now open for business!  All meet up threads and the tour schedule have been moved from Concert Connection into their own forum!

We'll soon be moving the Jukebox Tour forum into the archive section as well.

Enjoy! 

JOYFUL NOISE

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2005, 07:16:03 AM »

From the Fan Club --

09/22/05 / JOYFUL NOISE TOUR PRESALE/ON-SALE UPDATE

Additional on-sale and presale details have not been posted on the site this week due to the fact that the production house that creates all of the advertising for the tour is located in Houston, which as you probably know is presently in the path of a major hurricane. All of the employees have had to evacuate the city and we won’t know until Monday Sept. 26th if the production house will be operational and back to business as usual. Some concert promoters may move their on sale-dates back as a result, though it’s possible additional fan club presales will still be able to go on the latter part of next week. Clay’s management is in communication with each concert promoter to develop a hurricane “Plan B”. Further updates will be posted as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding and join us in extending best wishes and prayers for the safety for everyone in the path of Hurricane Rita.
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2005, 07:20:53 AM »

From In Touch magazine -- Joan and Melissa Rivers name Clay the worst dressed man at the Emmys, even though he was working, and not there as a social event. 

Who was the worst-dressed man?

Melissa: Clay Aiken was beyond bad. He set the bar for bad.

Joan: He looked like a magician. I was waiting for him to pull a rabbit out of a hat, or better yet, I wish he could have pulled out a whole new outfit.

How bad was it?  It was so bad, many of us used the pictures for our avies.  It was so bad, the stars were swooning just like us.  It was so bad, the clothes are earning bids in the thousands for charity.

Uh.....maybe they were talking about another Clay Aiken?   Laughing 
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2005, 07:21:38 AM »

PAM - THANKS FOR THAT INFO.  OF COURSE THE SAFETY OF ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE COME FIRST.  EVEN IF WE HAVE TO WAIT THAT MUCH LONGER TO BUY OUR TICKETS WE KNOW THAT CLAY AND HIS MANAGEMENT ARE ON TOP OF IT.  JUST WATCHING CNN IS JUST SO OVERWHELMING.

HUGS
RAINEY
grammaof6
SuperFan

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2005, 08:44:30 AM »

O man PAMELA, I just wish somehow we could get your post to the eyes of plastic Joan and her blind daughter Melissa. Are they on the same planet as the rest of us?
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2005, 09:03:30 AM »

From In Touch magazine -- Joan and Melissa Rivers name Clay the worst dressed man at the Emmys, even though he was working, and not there as a social event. 

Who was the worst-dressed man?

Melissa: Clay Aiken was beyond bad. He set the bar for bad.

Joan: He looked like a magician. I was waiting for him to pull a rabbit out of a hat, or better yet, I wish he could have pulled out a whole new outfit.

How bad was it?  It was so bad, many of us used the pictures for our avies.  It was so bad, the stars were swooning just like us.  It was so bad, the clothes are earning bids in the thousands for charity.

Uh.....maybe they were talking about another Clay Aiken?   Laughing 
WELL WE ALL KNOW THESE WOMEN HAVE NO TASTE- JOANS TASTE WAS REMOVED WHEN SHE HAD HER FACE LIFTED SO HIGH THAT HER BELLYBUTTON IS NOW THE DIMPLE ON HER CHIN- HER SENSE OF TASTE MADE HER TOO OLD- SO THAT WENT ALSO
AS FOR MELISSA- WELL, NUFF SAID

NOW THIS GUY SHOULD BE WORST DRESSED- CODY KASCH

http://people.aol.com/people/galleries/0,19884,1084926_1101953_3,00.html

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2005, 09:05:09 AM »

OH GOOD LORD- I ACTUALLY POSTED A LINK! AND IT WORKS!!

HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2005, 09:16:47 AM »

Let's see......JOAN and Melissa...clothes can be changed, faces...well, I guess they can too! Just ask JOAN!! Now I know Ms. Rivers uses her face as a base for her many distasteful jokes. I have to say...it is a good subject. Keep up the good work JOAN!

Those who throw stones.....

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/000266.html

(the site is slow to load...I think it may be afraid to load the photos...and rightfully so.)

In my opinion...the only thing I would have rather seen on Clay that night was MAYBE a different tie. The suit was FANTASTIC! Fit him well..looked great. The shirt...there was NOTHING wrong with this color.

The young gentleman after the Emmys commenting on the clothes- sorry, don't know his name- don't care- from superstar Eye for the Straight Guy...his comment about Clay's clothes, while sitting there in his HOT FUSCIA shirt, tie and pocket protector....did NO ONE check what HE wore before HE went on camera??

Those who throw stones...

Just saying and now I feel better.

Lora
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx