gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:17:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 443
Total: 443

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Welcome to the Joyful Noise Tour 2005 Forum  (Read 6405 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: September 22, 2005, 11:43:17 PM »

The second annual Joyful Noise Tour kicks off November 2. 

In this forum, you will find the tour schedule, media and fan review threads, and a place for you to connect with other fans for each concert!

Enjoy!

suziekay
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2005, 11:15:29 AM »

Pre-sale tickets go on sale 9/29 for most venues. Problem..The Kodak Theater in LA, CA doen't have Clay listed and it is also not on Ticketmaster. The offical web site says tickets for that venue start at 10 on 9/29. I'm getting a little nervous because that is the venue I need to attend.
Also, does anyone know how long it takes to recieve the pre-sale codes once you join the fan club.

dance4clay26
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2005, 01:39:09 PM »

Hi this is Melanie and I am taking my parents to Clays concert in Albany,NY for their 32 second anniversary.  Their anniversary is November 29,2005 and the concert is December 8.     Looking forward to seeing Clay live again and hope see and meet alot of you there.     Have a nice day.

Melanie
blueboy36
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2005, 10:59:55 AM »

Hi Everyone! 

I love Clay and just purchased tickets for the Oakland show on November 8th. 
Does anyone know the line up of songs?  I love Clay, but didn't really want to
hear a whole night of Christmas songs in November!

Has anybody seen the show?

Thanks!

Brady

The second annual Joyful Noise Tour kicks off November 2. 

In this forum, you will find the tour schedule, media and fan review threads, and a place for you to connect with other fans for each concert!

Enjoy!

Princess Dorkling
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2005, 09:00:22 AM »

IT wouldn't be a Christmas tour if there's just 2 Christmas songs between tons of rock songs, would it?
I"m excited! Can't wait for Christmas now! Can't wait for November 15th!!!
Clay_Angel
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2005, 08:09:00 AM »

*sigh* December 14th for me!
lin
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2005, 09:34:26 AM »

Paranoid

Hi Clay lovers~ I can't believe I still have (4) good seats to the Joyful Noise II show on November 10th at the Kodak Theater in Hollywood, CA (So. CA)! I posted  many times saying I would take "reasonable offers" (below face value) but haven't heard from anyone!  I can't believe there are so many Clay lovers that are passing this up!  Something came up and unfortunately, I can't go.        There's got to be some Clay Lovers out there willing to pay below face value for these great seats!  I just don't want them to go to waste!  Make me an offer I can't refuse!!

E-mail me at:  lindawongb@msn.com  if interested.  Please put "CLAY TICKETS" in the subject line.  Thanks Claymaniacs.  Don't let these tickets go to waste!
clayaikenraleighbaby919
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2005, 10:37:17 AM »

Hi everybody well my name is Andy Silerio I am 25 years old white female virgin and I am from Chicago,IL with parents.I am the only girl I was the biggest fan of Clay Aiken right now.And I was the only girl I was talking with Clay Aiken for his messenger since from last year since the year of 2004 and I have to remind to all of claymates the new second album will be released in the first half the year of 2006 the new song " Back For More" and "Just You". So I just can wait that I am going to see with the second annual of Joyful Noise Tour 2 concert  from the Chicago Theatere  for my home in Chicago,Illinois for this coming on Novmber 22nd,2005 at 7:30 PM. if you have any questions just let it us to know just send me us with there e-mail addresses.

Love your always

Andy

Chicago,IL

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx