gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:23:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 192
Total: 192

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: JNTII: Music Hall Cincinnati OH Nov 26 MeetUps & Reviews  (Read 17479 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: September 21, 2005, 07:11:38 PM »

Date:  November 26 8:00 pm

Venue Capacity:  3516

Tickets: $69.75 $62.75 $49.75 $29.75 (obstructed view)

Music Hall - Cincinnati, OH

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2005, 07:15:17 AM »

I DON'T KNOW IF THERE'S A PRE-SALE OR ANYTHING BUT I HOPE TO BE ABLE TO ATTEND THIS CONCERT. AS FAR AS I KNOW THE TICKETS GO ON SALE OCTOBER 8th. I'M GONNA ATTEMPT TO GET A TICKET ON THAT DAY AND IF I DO, I'LL BE SET FOR THE NOVEMBER CONCERT. IT BEING ON A SATURDAY IS A DEFINATE PLUS! SO, I hope, hope, hope THE LOCAL KROGER STORE'S TICKET MASTER OUTLET'S CARRIES TICKETS TO THIS VENUE! I BOUGHT MY LAST CLAY TICKET AT THIS GROCERY STORE AND SO I AM HOPING I HAVE NO PROBLEMS IN EARLY OCTOBER!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
screaminrrieman
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2005, 11:06:11 AM »

this date has been taken off of the ticketmasters list of concerts. Tell me this isn't happening !!!  Anyone ?
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2005, 04:01:06 PM »

this date has been taken off of the ticketmasters list of concerts. Tell me this isn't happening !!!  Anyone ?
================================
THIS DOESN'T MAKE TOO MUCH SENSE. I CALLED AROUND THIS MORNING TO TRY AND GET INFORMATION ABOUT THINGS AND WHOEVER ANSWERED THE PHONE TOLD ME THAT THEY DON'T DEAL WITH TICKETMASTER!! ANOTHER THING THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE IS THAT AT EACH NUMBER I CALLED, THEY WOULDN'T CONFIRM CLAY'S APPEARANCE! I TOLD THEM THAT SEVERAL WEB-PAGES...INCLUDING THE TOUR SCHEDULE ON CLAY'S OFFICIAL WEB-SITE...LISTED THE MUSIC HALL ON NOVEMBER 26th AND HAD THE ON-SALE TICKET DATE BEING OCTOBER 8th AND YET NOBODY I TALKED TO WANTED TO CONFIRM HIS APPEARANCE. I WENT TO KROGER THIS MORNING AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE MUSIC HALL LISTED IN THEIR DATABASE...BUT THEY did HAVE THE APPEARANCE IN LOUISVILLE, KY LISTED BUT SINCE THAT'S ON A FRIDAY NIGHT, WHEN I WORK, I WON'T BE GOING! I WAS REALLY COUNTING ON A CINCINNATI APPEARANCE SINCE I LIVE 90 MINUTES FROM THERE and IT BEING A WEEKEND SHOW!! THE MUSIC HALL/ARONOFF CENTER'S WEB-SITE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ANYTHING POSTED ABOUT CLAY BEING THERE BUT YET THE PALACE THEATRE'S WEB-PAGE IN LOUISVILLE, KY HAS A BIG PROMO OF CLAY'S CONCERT!!! I hope, hope, hope SOMETHING COMES UP SOON! I DIDN'T WANNA TRAVEL ALL THE WAY UP TO YOUNGSTOWN ON A SUNDAY...I'M NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE AREA...IT SAYS HE PLAYS YOUNGSTOWN CONVOCATION CENTER THE NIGHT AFTER HE SUPPOSEDLY PLAYS THE MUSIC HALL IN CINCINNATI. I WROTE PAMELA A PM AND ASKED HER TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THINGS.

THE REASON YOU SAY THE SHOW'S BEEN TAKEN OFF TICKETMASTER'S LIST IS PROBABLY BECAUSE AS I FOUND OUT TODAY, THE MUSIC HALL DOESN'T DEAL WITH TICKETMASTER. SHOULD CLAY'S CONCERT be CONFIRMED, WE'D HAVE TO VISIT THE ARONOFF CENTER'S BOX OFFICE DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS AND GET A TICKET THAT WAY...or FOR THOSE WITH CREDIT CARDS, MAIL-ORDERS WILL MORE THAN LIKELY BE THE WAY TICKETS ARE PURCHASED. THE PERSON ON THE OTHER END OF THE PHONE did SUGGEST I CALL BACK SOMETIME next WEEK AND SEE IF CLAY'S CONCERT HAD BEEN "CONFIRMED". SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON! IF YOU WANNA CHECK THINGS OUT...HERE'S THE NUMBER I CALLED: 1-513-621-2787 OR CHECK OUT THE WEB-PAGE LINK ON THIS PAGE, THEN CHOOSE THE OPTION "CONTACT US" AND IT'LL GIVE YOU WAYS OF CONTACTING THE VENUE.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
screaminrrieman
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2005, 06:37:55 PM »

I also called the Venue but was told YES Clay is scheduled but that Ticketmaster isn't the agency they use. A few contractual details needed to be ironed out first.  I also wonder if the fan club members will get an opportunity to use this fine luxury. I pary to God above that we can. I live just south of the northern 275 loop and can make it to the arena in 20 mins. I just want to attend want the chance we were sold on to get tickets before the public.
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2005, 05:20:47 AM »

I also called the Venue but was told YES Clay is scheduled but that Ticketmaster isn't the agency they use. A few contractual details needed to be ironed out first.  I also wonder if the fan club members will get an opportunity to use this fine luxury. I pray to God above that we can. I live just south of the northern 275 loop and can make it to the arena in 20 mins. I just want to attend want the chance we were sold on to get tickets before the public.
===============================
WOW...I KIND OF FEEL BETTER...BUT MY EXPERIENCE CALLING THEM YESTERDAY PUT A WHOLE LOT OF WORRY AND DOUBT IN MY MIND. AT LEAST you GOT A RESPONSE THAT CLAY is SCHEDULED TO BE THERE...WHOEVER I SPOKE TO WOULDN'T CONFIRM IT ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.

I'LL GO TO THE MUSIC HALL IN PERSON TO GET A TICKET SINCE I DON'T HAVE CREDIT CARDS NOW THAT WE KNOW THAT TICKETMASTER ISN'T A PART OF THIS.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2005, 01:16:42 PM »

I JUST GOT AN E-MAIL CONFIRMATION LETTER TODAY FROM THE MUSIC HALL PEOPLE SAYING THAT CLAY will BE APPEARING THERE ON 11/26. THEY LET ME KNOW WHEN TICKETS WENT ON SALE...WHAT TIME THEY WENT ON SALE...AND EVERYTHING ELSE.

SO, ON OCTOBER 8th SINCE I'M GONNA BUY A TICKET AT THEIR BOX OFFICE IN PERSON, I'LL LEAVE FROM WORK NEXT SATURDAY MORNING AND HEAD TO CINCINNATI. I WORK OVER-NIGHTS, BY THE WAY, AT A FREIGHT COMPANY IN CASE ANYONE WAS WONDERING WHY I SAID I'D LEAVE FROM WORK SATURDAY MORNING.

THE TOWN I WORK IN ISN'T TOO FAR AWAY FROM CINCINNATI EITHER...SOOOO, I SHOULD BE THERE AT LEAST BY 11am NEXT SATURDAY MORNING. IT DEPENDS ON TRAFFIC...IF IT'S A LOW TRAFFIC MORNING, I SHOULD BE THERE EARLIER THAN THAT BUT I DON'T COUNT ON TRAFFIC BEING LIGHT.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
claysadream
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2005, 04:10:52 PM »

CLAY IS NOW LISTED ON THE SITE!!!! Here you go kids!

http://www.cincinnatiarts.org/tickets/detail.php?event_id=517

Hi Chrisie, Hi Sharon!!!!! If you're out there in cyber world, I know you are! LOL!!!!!
screaminrrieman
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2005, 04:34:04 PM »

Still doesn't mean that we can get pre-sale tix. I guess we can't!!!  No one will help me !!!
claysadream
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2005, 04:40:35 PM »

The Clayboard is reporting that there's a pre-sale on Thursday and to keep an eye on the fan club. Where they got this info is beyond me, but I'm going to keep my eyes peeled, just in case.

Here we go....link to the CB

http://p213.ezboard.com/ftheclayboardfrm28.showMessageRange?topicID=6622.topic&start=41&stop=46
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2005, 05:27:25 PM »

If you are on the venue's mailing list, you received this email:

CLAY AIKEN

Joyful Noise 2005

Saturday, November 26, 2005 8:00pm

Cincinnati Music Hall

Clay Aiken's All New Holiday Tour

Tickets: $69.75 $62.75 $49.75 $29.75(obstructed view)

-Price includes Facility Maintenance Fee.

Fan Club presale: Thursday, October 6, 10:00am -- Friday, October 7, 10:00pm

-On-line only, CincinnatiArts.ORG, password protected.

-Limit of 8 tickets per customer.

-Information for Fan Club members is available through the Official Clay Aiken Fan Club at www.clayonline.com.

CAA Members presale: Thursday, October 6, 10:00am -- Friday, October 7, 5:30pm

-Online at CincinnatiArts.ORG, password protected or by phone 977-4112 (on line is preferred).

-Information for CAA Members will be sent via e-mail and postcard.

Public On sale: Saturday, October 8, 10:00am

-Tickets & Information:
* CincinnatiArts.ORG
* 513/ 621-ARTS (2787)
* CAA Ticket Offices

(Aronoff Center & Music Hall)

Presale passwords are available through the fan club website only.  Good luck!
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2005, 06:26:45 AM »

OH WOW...I DIDNT KNOW THERE WOULD BE A PRE-SALE that LONG. THURSDAY AT 10am UNTIL FRIDAY 10pm. I hope THE VENUE HAS SET ASIDE some TICKETS FOR THOSE WHO ARE GONNA BE THERE BUYING IN PERSON ON SATURDAY!?!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
screaminrrieman
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2005, 08:22:04 PM »

If you are a fan club member, we have the news we've been waiting to hear !!!  Hope to meet everyone there.
ILClaymate
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2005, 09:25:41 PM »

OH WOW...I DIDNT KNOW THERE WOULD BE A PRE-SALE that LONG. THURSDAY AT 10am UNTIL FRIDAY 10pm. I hope THE VENUE HAS SET ASIDE some TICKETS FOR THOSE WHO ARE GONNA BE THERE BUYING IN PERSON ON SATURDAY!?!

Jerry ~ there are only a limited number of tickets reserved for the fanclub.  They won't sell out just from the presale tickets.  You will be ok going on Saturday to get tickets, I'm sure.
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2005, 10:23:56 AM »

Ok- I screwed up but I have tickets.

My friends purchased their tickets and got section 2, row 14- orchestra.  Nice seats, center stage. I was on the line with them trying to get mine. I thought they said sect 4..right side of stage along the wall..so I bought sect 4, row 16 thinking I was just behind them.

DARN!!

BUT I have seats and will be attending so I am still a happy chick!

I did call them to see if there was any way to trade. They said I would be further back if I did, getting into section 2. They also stated I would be able to see just fine from where I was.

I did ask if they sold well. I was told "Yes, VERY WELL". They were quite happy. The presale tickets were sold to fan club members and CMH members, she said.

So with that..I am NOT going to look anymore for further tickets and just be happy to be a part of this tour.

Have a great day!

Post if you have tickets to this concert!

Lora
screaminrrieman
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2005, 10:48:57 AM »

got three tix in orch pit 2 row 4 seats 1-3. Very happy !!!  1 of the seats are for my mom who is in a wheelchair so she is soooooo very happy !!!
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2005, 02:49:58 PM »

WOW! Screaming! You are SOOO close!

Congrats!

See you in Cincy!

Lora
claysadream
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2005, 03:02:16 PM »

I was actually able to get in at 9:52, to my surprise! I could have gotten in sooner (possibly) but I had 1 number missing in my presale number (I must have missed writing it down, oopss). But I ended up with Section 1 - Row 5 - Seats 5-7. Now 5-7 are all the way to the left of the section, but there are box seats still to the left of that. So I'm sure I'll be OK with those seats. I mean after all it is in Row 5 of Section 1, and I'm pretty happy with that. And not to mention those people sitting in the box seats, I'm sure paid a pretty penny for them! So I'll be in good company! LOL!!!!

Have you seen the virtual tour that shows you the inside of the venue?? Check it out!

www.vrcincinnati.com/CSO/csomaestro.htm
savalade
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2005, 05:27:28 PM »

I have tickets for the concert but I don't know the area so does anyone have names of some good hotels nearby
Thanks
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2005, 05:59:35 PM »

savalade- I only live about 1 1/2 hours away so I will be coming home that night. Sorry- I don't know of any.

I would suggest calling the Music Hall and asking if there are any safe downtown hotels they can suggest, or one headed out of town toward your way home. Also, of course, there is always the internet.

Good Luck.

Lora
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx