gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:21:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 146
Total: 146

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: JNTII: Beacon Theater New York NY Dec 2/3/4 MeetUps & Reviews  (Read 2833 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: September 21, 2005, 07:08:48 PM »

Date:  December 2, 3, 4

Beacon Theatre - New York, NY 

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 08:29:59 PM »

HERE IS OUR REVIEW WHICH WE ARE BOTH WRITING

we started out shopping at wallmart for a hat for me and batteries , gloves for cindy  Audra ! your fave store ha ha
we laughed through the train ride then made our way to beacon to see clays name in lights what a mnoment!! our seats were 23rd row so so .....then cindy upgraded us to 8th row  right after william josephs performance weeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Clay was in fantastic form , voice was wonderful, looked hot , But I thought he looked too skinny! Cindy liked teh extra meat from the summer tour too.!! cannot pick a favourite song, his voice was like butter, i loved emmanuel and DSIAFCD. He was happy to be in NY, honestly I was not happy with all the drama, i just wanted the  man and his mike ! I  lost Cindy after emanuelle , she was bawling ,(she may tell you differently)
we held hands right throughout ,sqeezing each others hands when clay came too close  to us.cindy is hoping to type again by Monday!

his high notes were perfect.  anyway teh concert was lovely ,no screamers or flashes. the highlighs of the review came after, we hung out near the back stage door and the meet and greeters were coming out fast, some did not look through thrilled , spoke to a women who said he said  "do you mind if we talk while taking our picture?" he was on teh move to finish fast . 

Quiana  -  came out real soon with angie  they were so approachable and we had a long chat with Q , we aksed about her cd she said nothing yet keep praying for me, cindy complimented her hair and she seemed thrilled about it. we took a picture with her and she said everyone was going out to party but she was going to sleep in her hotel.

William Joseph came out next he is so good looking, and he stopped right at Cindy said hi we said oh! your wonderful , we both gushed he seemed pleased and shy.
then i asked him to sign clays christmas  ornament  ball!, which cindy had  presented to me , he wanted to sign th eball itself but my pen did not work (rather presumptious dont you think ? was it his ball i ask you? ) then he signs it and borrows my pen to sign others and we wished him well on his CD

next the small boy stops at  Cindy ! must be her welcoming smile, and he  was cute but  we did not really start a conversation with him
Jerome came out next and a limo was parked there all the while, jerome smiled at Cindy he was soooooo nice to us he stopeed to talk and said clay is coming out very soon andlaughed  and patted cindy on her shoulder.

teh music teacher came out next, and while cindy kept our place in the crowd i ran over to her and gave her our two care packages , she said she will give it to  jerome , and she said it will get to clay. she was very nice . we were quite excited as we did not notice anyone else getting  a package through  during the concert as no one was to be seen , no Nick, and No jerome at the theatre.

concert finished at 11 pm and clay came out at 11.45 or so and we all screamed and saw him up close buuuuuuut, he wass like a black bat out of hell, he was in a black hoodie, looked striken and like a dear caught in the headlights , he moved fast and jumped into the vehicle  after shaking maybe 8 hands. we could not even take a decent picture he ducked into teh vehicle with mary.. that was dissapointing  but we were lucky that we saw him at all and so soon after the concert finished as we had to make  a train . we think jerome had warned him about a scary girl dressed in a santa suit who was disruptive and screaming ,  a bit  psychotic (our opinion).

we came home at 3 am , tired but happy.............. very sadly as i was trying to hang my lovely ornament up which cindy had given me , it crashed to the floor and broke into smithereens. it was veeeeery saaaad.howver i will get one in CT next week. users be aware that ornament is not constructed very sturdily,   
 that is it.
love to all
Butter and Dreamy
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx