gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:22:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 368
Total: 368

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE MOTOR CITY RED THONG MAFIA 5  (Read 173538 times)
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1980 on: October 05, 2005, 10:52:34 AM »

Welllll.......I think I'll be here....if I don't forget!!!!

rofl....Brenda could be Claysi  ... it fits her!  hahaha  Still Claysi after all these years...lalalalala

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1981 on: October 05, 2005, 10:55:40 AM »

Thud!
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1982 on: October 05, 2005, 10:59:03 AM »

rofl....Brenda could be Claysi  ... it fits her!  hahaha  Still Claysi after all these years...lalalalala

Marilyn, that was not a nice thing to say about your own sister!   lmao lmao lmao

All the secrets are out about cleaning house in the morning!  That's a club I am eligible to join also. Let's just keep it a secret here in the mansion, though, ok?   Wink

Sharon, cigars??? Paranoid  Can't quite wrap my mind around that visual.   ROFLMAO
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1983 on: October 05, 2005, 11:30:26 AM »

Sharon, cigars??? Paranoid  Can't quite wrap my mind around that visual.   ROFLMAO

trust me Becky you don't want to lmao lmao

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
sjlogghe
SuperFan

Clay's Geography Tutor

« Reply #1984 on: October 05, 2005, 11:41:03 AM »

Thea, I do it all the time!!!  You should see the look on my courier's face when I'm full of haircolor, no bra and a nightie, with my nips lookin' like 5 cent cigars eek! Puke Oh!

eek!  Guess I need to teach my dear mother that some things are better left to the imagination!!    lmao

Faith is the substance of all things hoped for . . .
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1985 on: October 05, 2005, 11:45:09 AM »

Thea, I do it all the time!!!  You should see the look on my courier's face when I'm full of haircolor, no bra and a nightie, with my nips lookin' like 5 cent cigars eek! Puke Oh!

eek!  Guess I need to teach my dear mother that some things are better left to the imagination!!    lmao

Hello my darling daughter, Mother is being an arse today, I'm trying to get set up for my Open House, and it's too hard, I want to play!! ...back to work Cry!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
sjlogghe
SuperFan

Clay's Geography Tutor

« Reply #1986 on: October 05, 2005, 11:57:58 AM »

Work now play later, mom!! 

Geesh, how many old cliches am I going to use today?!?!  You better be done with your work come 9:00 p.m. . . . or else!!   :spank

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1987 on: October 05, 2005, 12:06:51 PM »

Work now play later, mom!! 

Geesh, how many old cliches am I going to use today?!?!  You better be done with your work come 9:00 p.m. . . . or else!!   :spank

I will endeavor to be fashionably early for the soiree!!! Wink

sjlogghe
SuperFan

Clay's Geography Tutor

« Reply #1988 on: October 05, 2005, 12:10:45 PM »

I will endeavor to be fashionably early for the soiree!!! Wink

Sounds like a plan to me!  If it goes anything like my real life . . . I'll endeavor to be fashionably late!  Laughing

How's it going today, mom?  Work stinks, I know, but doesn't it always when all you want to do is play??  It's rainy here today, one of those days when I wanted to just stay in bed and pop in my Clay dvd!!!!

wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1989 on: October 05, 2005, 12:21:30 PM »

wave

I'm just coming to let you know that the OFC has revised the Presale Schedule ...

10/05/05 / (REVISED) New Fanclub Pre-Sales!!!
We have confirmed pre-sales for the following Clay Aiken Joyful Noise Tour performances:

Date City Venue
November 27 Youngstown Convocation Center

Pre-sales for ALL dates listed above begin Thursday, October 6th at 10 a.m. local venue time. Please note that the the presale for 11/27 - Youngstown, OH ends on the SAME DAY, Thursday, October 6th at 10 p.m.
All other pre-sales end Friday, October 7th at 10 p.m. local venue time.

Note the bolded part. A presale, beginning and ending tomorrow.

ETA - I checked www.gettix.net and they are listing the show and presale information!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
claydevotee
« Reply #1990 on: October 05, 2005, 12:44:00 PM »

Thea, I do it all the time!!!  You should see the look on my courier's face when I'm full of haircolor, no bra and a nightie, with my nips lookin' like 5 cent cigars   

lmao lmao lmao Sharon, you are full of amazing metaphors, my dear!!!! (or is that a simile, all of you English majors out there????)
claydevotee
« Reply #1991 on: October 05, 2005, 12:45:22 PM »

If that's not enough to give a person an ulcer, I'm not sure what is! shocking
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1992 on: October 05, 2005, 12:57:13 PM »

If that's not enough to give a person an ulcer, I'm not sure what is! shocking

Yes! I set both my cell phone alarm and house alarm - turned to the loudest setting! Laughing

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1993 on: October 05, 2005, 01:12:12 PM »

Thea, I do it all the time!!!  You should see the look on my courier's face when I'm full of haircolor, no bra and a nightie, with my nips lookin' like 5 cent cigars   

lmao lmao lmao Sharon, you are full of amazing metaphors, my dear!!!! (or is that a simile, all of you English majors out there????)

metaphor, simile, heck, I just love to be descriptive!!! Thanks Thea for appreciating my weird sense of humour!!! Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1994 on: October 05, 2005, 01:30:55 PM »

OK back to work now, damn the site is slow for me better speed up before the parteeee!!!!! hypnotic

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1995 on: October 05, 2005, 02:13:02 PM »

Sharon wrote:
OK back to work now, damn the site is slow for me  better speed up before the parteeee!!!!!

Carolyn and I will be lucky to stay within several pages of you ladies tonight with our dialups.   Cry!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1996 on: October 05, 2005, 02:36:53 PM »

Well, well soon we'll have 2000 posts and be into the 6th Mafia House!!!!!!!!! A big wwooohhoooo Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo! to all of us!!!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1997 on: October 05, 2005, 02:45:25 PM »

All night long....we're gonna have a party!!!!!! All night long Purple Banana Purple Banana carumba Sharon shakes the maracas back to work...

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1998 on: October 05, 2005, 03:12:07 PM »

Is it 9:00 yet???????? Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!!....back to work

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1999 on: October 05, 2005, 04:39:32 PM »

Man I couldn't get on here for awhile!!!  I was getting skeered I'd miss the partee!!!! Paranoid

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx