gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:34:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 431
Total: 431

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN!!!! SESSION 2 (RATED R)  (Read 163931 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1960 on: November 05, 2005, 05:54:37 AM »

Good morning everyone! Hope you have a wonderful day. Love ya!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1961 on: November 05, 2005, 07:17:52 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!

Judy I just got your pm.. I will start the new session when I get back today.. I am going for a hike with Joe my sis and bil.  We will come home and then go to the movies with them tonight.. I will try to do it inbetween that time... Sorry I am in such a rush but you know how it is! 

Hugs to Everyone!  Huggles Huggles Huggles

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #1962 on: November 05, 2005, 07:49:41 AM »

Hi girls,

I rented the movie, The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants.  I will probably watch that some time today.  I wanted to do that together, but I will see if it is something you all would like and then maybe some day we will see it together.

I do get air every day.  I sit out on the deck and get lots of air.  I think the dust in the house is taking over and fresh air around. Wink

Meesa, that picture is cute.  I love the tongue action. 

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1963 on: November 05, 2005, 07:56:19 AM »

Judy: I know how you feel about that pain.   You might have to consider removing that cyst.  I am sure it is like a constant toothache; no one can stand that!  I was telling Dick today if I could guarantee that my neck will be pain free and no future problems, I would go for the surgery too.  I still wish we could just go to the store and buy some new interchangable parts.   Laughing

Tammy:  Have a good day; you need to de-stress and relax.  I need so much, air isn't going to do it, but it helps; really, it does.

Lorraine:  You are off with Judy.  Yeah, what does Joanie want??  Maybe it's good news, like a wedding.

Evelyn:   I hope you are well and enjoying the weather too.

Marilyn:  I hate to think you at the office, but it would not surprise me.  You need to get out in the fresh air too; no don't stick your head out.  Laughing 

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1964 on: November 05, 2005, 07:59:41 AM »

O.K. HUSSIES.  ENJOY THIS GORGEOUS WEATHER AND I AM SURE WE WILL ALL BE TALKING THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND.

JUDEE - SORRY THE PAIN WAS SO BAD.  I TELL YOU WHEN I HAD CYSTS I WAS IN CONSTANT PAIN BUT I HAD SO MANY OF THEM.  I COULDN'T EVEN TOUCH MY STOMACH.  HOPEFULLY THE DOCTOR WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.  O.K. WE WILL TALK AFTER 7:00 BUT IF FOR SOME REASON I AM NOT HERE LEAVE ME A MESSAGE AND I WILL CALL YOU BACK.

TAMMY - ENJOY YOUR DAY WITH SISTER AND HUBBY.  THE SUN IS SHINING AND OUR CLAY IS BACK. :bouncyHE JUST MAKES ME SO DARN HAPPY.

LINDA - HOPE YOU ARE DOING BETTER TODAY.  I SWEAR THAT WEATHER CAN MAKE YOU FEEL SO DARN BETTER.  JUST A LITTLE SUNSHINE ON YOUR FACE AND BODY WILL REJUVINATE YOU.

O.K. OUT OF HERE

HUGS
RAINEY
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1965 on: November 05, 2005, 08:24:20 AM »

LINDA- YOU BEST GET YOURSELF HEALTHY, GIRL- TOO MUCH CLAY TO BE WEAK
YOU TOO, JUDY- HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER

LORRAINE- I HAD MORE THOUGHTS ABOUT THE TRIP TO NYC- PLEASE CALL ME AT WORK - I WILL BE HERE FOR A WHILE- JUST NEED TO GET ALL MILK BOTTLES IN A ROW!!

TAMMY, MEESA, EVELYN- HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Judee
« Reply #1966 on: November 05, 2005, 12:29:38 PM »

Okay here's the biggest hussie of them all checking in.   Wink  Just thought I'd stop by to say hello and tell you that I'm thinking of you, one and all!!!  I love you guys so much, thank God I have you.   Huggles  I'll stop by tonight after I get home from dinner.   
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1967 on: November 05, 2005, 02:15:46 PM »

And here is the 2nd biggest hussy signing in.  The biggest, but yet the weakest!!  shocking 

That is why I can only think of Clay with so much respect.  He brought so many new friendships together. 

Like Judy, I love you all too.  I would be a very lost puppy that's for sure.  I think of how lucky I am to get phone calls and then I think of my 82 yr. old mom who is struggling to survive.  It makes me sad.   You girls can never leave me, inside a bldg. or out!! ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

Geez, this is sounding like a soap opera.  Girls just want to have fun!!!! Paranoid

My daughter liked her candles.  I love it when she comes home; it just isn't enough.  She has her own house now, so, of course, she wants to be there.  I didn't want to be home either once I left, but that was only when I got married!!

I did get out (forced myself) with my husband today.  The trees are just gorgeous.  I am in love with the Fall. I am just going to sit my body down and watch movies.  Wow, now that sounds different.  Catch you all later. I hope everyone on this thread had a nice day.

Meesa, your picture on the OCD is so cute.  How old are you?  I forgot

Evelyn, where are you?????  Are you making those rum balls again??

CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1968 on: November 05, 2005, 02:22:25 PM »

Marilyn, it was so nice taking to you today.  You have so much pain to live with too.  I don't know how you do it, but I know it's a hard decision right now to do much else.  I hope you get some relief.   Huggles

CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1969 on: November 05, 2005, 02:23:10 PM »

I keep forgetting!

Tammy and Lorraine:  I know you are enjoying this beautiful day.  What a day to be out with friends and familhy.   Huggles Huggles

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1970 on: November 05, 2005, 02:34:56 PM »

Linda - I'm 25. That pic was taken when I was still going to Hutchinson Community College. I graduated in 2001, but that was one of the best pics I have since my high school senior pics. We are getting church pics taken at the end of the month. I'll let you see what they look like when I get them.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1971 on: November 05, 2005, 03:06:52 PM »

Thanks, Meesa.  I didn't even think you were that old.  I mean young!! Laughing

One thing I do know is Clay has the most sensual moving hands I have ever seen.  Slender and very slow moving.   shocking

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1972 on: November 05, 2005, 03:54:46 PM »

JUST CHECKING IN WITH MY FRIENDS.  HAD SUPPER AND I HAVE BEEN UP SINCE 6:00 SO I SURE DON'T WANT TO FALL ASLEEP.  I DON'T THINK I WILL BE ON THE CELLCERT BUT I WILL BE THINKING OF CLAY THE WHOLE TIME.

TAMMY - HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOURSELF.  YOU SURE CAN USE IT. Huggles

LINDA - GLAD TO HEAR YOU GOT OUT FOR A LITTLE WHILE AT LEAST.

JUDEE - IT WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DAY OUT THERE .  I TOOK ABOUT AN HOUR WALK WITH MY GIRLFRIEND AS WELL AND I THINK I COULD HAVE KEPT WALKING AND WALKING.  TALK TO YOU IN A BIT.

MEESA - YOU ALWAYS DO US JUSTICE KEEPING THIS PLACE SO NICELY DECORATED.  BY THE WAY NICE PIC OF YOU.  GOD TO BE 25 AGAIN AND KNOW WHAT I KNOW NOW.

WELL OFF AND I WILL BE BACK LATER.

HUGS
RAINEY
Judee
« Reply #1973 on: November 05, 2005, 04:16:48 PM »

Hey there Clay Maniacs!!!!  Yes we ARE maniacs.  I was thinking that when we see Clay, it will be December 3rd and we should really be in the Christmas spirit.  NYC will be all decorated, and by the time we sit our fannies in the audience, we will be busting at the seams to hear him sing.  I don't think I'm watching any downloads of the concert ahead of time.  I want to hear & see it first hand.   I'm getting goosebumps sitting here and thinking of his magical voice.  I know this concert is completely different than the summer tour, but we all have many sides to our personlity.  He can't be bumping and grinding all the time.  I don't care what other people are feeling, I know when he starts to sing, my heart will melt and I will be in love once again.  Too bad he doesn't come out into the audience this year.  Now that would be something to look forward to.  I would love to look into his eyes, and see into the soul of the man that has brought me such pleasure over the past two years.
Judee
« Reply #1974 on: November 05, 2005, 04:19:25 PM »

One thing I do know is Clay has the most sensual moving hands I have ever seen.  Slender and very slow moving.   shocking

I can think of something else besides his hands that might be slow moving.  Oh mama!!!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1975 on: November 05, 2005, 06:44:41 PM »

WELL GUYS IT IS TIME FOR ME TO CHECK OUT.  I AM GOING TO WATCH SOME TV AND IF I AM UP I MAY POP ON THE CELLCERT BUT I WOULDN'T COUNT ON IT.  I WANT THE REAL DEAL.

GOOD NIGHT AND SWEET CLAY DREAMS.

HUGS
RAINEY
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1976 on: November 05, 2005, 06:53:07 PM »

Judee:  Now that we are leaving our home,  Cry! Cry! does this mean we will stay PG?  I mean, we have been good anyway; maybe we are maturing! ROFLMAO  Gee, and I am only in my 50's.  Super Happy!!!  Yes, I can think of something slow too. 

I did look at a couple of downloads.  I am going to stop too.  I really just wanted to hear him say we were his guardian angels and Marilyn told me where, but I can't seem to recognize it from the video names.  Oh well...
He is ours too in a lot of ways.  The only thing I noticed was he looked thinner, but he still sounds as wonderful.  He will only be all the better in December. 

Geez, I don't know, my back is killing me tonight.  It must go along with the stomach.  Why can't the front leave the back alone.   Laughing

Poor Evelyn.  I hope she will be okay.  The last time I had a polyp removed, I was in the hospital for a week; many years ago.  I hope she is getting good care. 

Goodnight, my little chickadees.  I hope everyone has less pain tonight and tomorrow, whether it be in your body or in your soul.

CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1977 on: November 05, 2005, 06:53:49 PM »

The real deal it is, sweetheart.  Goodnight!

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1978 on: November 05, 2005, 07:06:53 PM »

Gals... I just got home and I am working on the new thread.. Please look for it before you post here.. Thanks!

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Judee
« Reply #1979 on: November 05, 2005, 07:11:55 PM »

Hello amigos!!!   wave wave Well Clay is on my mind tonight, and I just know that he will be in my dreams.  One month cannot go by fast enough until I can see that face and hear that voice again.   At first I thought that 3 concerts were too many, and now I wish I was going to Boston.  All of a sudden, I'm getting very excited just thinking about seeing him again.  We better enjoy it because I fear that we won't see him again until the summer, if he even tours then.  Hopefully his new CD will be out and that will keep us happy through the winter.  Yeah, right!!!  Well, I better get myself ready for nighty night!!  Baby Dust  Clay dreams are waiting for me to snuggle into my bed.  Too bad he wasn't there waiting for me to snuggle up against, but I guess I'll just have to be satisfied with my dreams.  Good night my friends and as always, keep sweet Clay thoughts in your hearts & souls. 
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx