gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:29:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 273
Total: 273

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 66 - Remembering jj  (Read 150308 times)
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2005, 08:55:39 PM »

Liz- I hope you can go sooner. You'll be in my prayers hoping the tests turn out ok. Huggles

Welcome Clandy and Sara.

Clandysis- Sounds like fun tomorrow. No Usually don't do anything special on Labor Day unless we have a cookout.

Was wondering I had an idea about a pin for JJ like we did for Julie. What do you think? Maybe talk to Pamela about it? BTW You remember JJ's avie pic from the JNT? I want to look for it.

Thanks for the Hot decor too. Doves was Merrillville was Thud!. I want to talk with THea about her pictures before Meesa starts her DVD soon. Haven't checked to see if any new pics have been posted in a few days.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2005, 08:56:46 PM »

Yikes...I posted and went away for a little while come back and wow a new home!!!!!

Sara...I hope your cold goes away real quick....I'm doing ok.....relaxing this weekend....

Tiffany...Aisalynn...that's my granddaughter...she is doing awesome...growing way to fast...thanks for asking...

Liz....I can't keep up with you guys....so I lurk ....but I do love coming here and seeing what is up....I'm glad to hear that Blake brought a girlfriend over and it's really a bonus that you like her.....how is Blake doing???

Meesa... wave and back at ya Huggles

Heather .... wave how are you????
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2005, 08:58:04 PM »

Thanks Debi!  BTW my sis turned 21 today (9-4-05).
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2005, 09:01:47 PM »

Happy Birthday to your sister Sara.

Debi- That's great about your grandaughter. They do grow up fast. My sister is due in a few weeks to have her baby. Can't believe it's almosted here. Getting a nephew.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2005, 09:04:55 PM »

Thanks Tiffany and congrats on your nephew when he gets here.  Has your sister picked out a name yet?  Hows your neice doing?
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2005, 09:06:25 PM »

Sara...happy birthday to your sister.......

Tiffany....you are gonna enjoy that new nephew......I know I'm loving my grand daughter ....there is nothing llike it in the whole world.....just can';t get enough of her... does your sister have a name picked out.
ILClaymate
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2005, 09:06:53 PM »

wave Hi LurkerDebi!  Glad your granddaughter is doing well.

Dove ~ if someone is interested in doing the buttons, I would be glad to help in the design if they need any help.  I won't be able to do the ordering this time around due to finances being tight.  Still recovering from my concerts!  Here is jj's avie:

Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2005, 09:09:41 PM »

Thanks Debi!

Clandy- I always loved JJ's avie, and that would look great on a pin and have her on the pin as well like with Julie's pin.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2005, 09:09:45 PM »

THanks Sara and Debi. He's going to be Harrison after our last name.

Sara- Hayley is doing great. Getting to be a wild child and she's so cute. My mom babysits her every Saturday.

Debi- Have any lastest pics of her?

Thanks Clandysis. I wanted to post her avie tonight. That would be great.Wasing thinking it could be like Julir's with a pic of her and her avie.  We could wear it to the CHristmas concerts and understand though about money. Low right now too.

Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2005, 09:12:59 PM »

Tiffany- I love the name Harrison and that is the perfect name for your nephew.  I bet she is wild, you should take pics of her and post them here so everyone can see her just like when you get to see Harrison take pics of him so we can all see, but I understand if your sister's would not like it if you posted pics.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2005, 09:13:44 PM »

wave Hi LurkerDebi!  Glad your granddaughter is doing well.

Dove ~ if someone is interested in doing the buttons, I would be glad to help in the design if they need any help.  I won't be able to do the ordering this time around due to finances being tight.  Still recovering from my concerts!  Here is jj's avie:

I can probably do it, Clandy. Let me know what you need.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2005, 09:16:31 PM »

You're awesome Meesa.

Thanks Sara and she probably wouldn't mind. See what I can do.

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2005, 09:16:50 PM »

Hello Clandy......how are you????

Tiffany are you sure you want to see a picture???? Oh what the heck i'll just post it....

do ya think she thinks she is cute?????????
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2005, 09:17:50 PM »

Ok Tiffany no problem.

Debi- She is going to be a model when she grows up, she is just to cute.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2005, 09:19:47 PM »

DEbi- Aww She is darling.

ILClaymate
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2005, 09:20:27 PM »

Hi Debi ~ I'm good thanks!  CUTE pic!!!!

Ok, I have a quiz for everyone to take.  Come back and share your results!  I'm going to go take it now.

WHAT'S YOUR CLAY AIKEN THEME SONG?
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2005, 09:22:59 PM »

Clandy- I think I done that quiz before or something like it but I'll try again. I was Invisible. Laughing

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2005, 09:23:44 PM »

I just got off the phone with Monica. She'll be back online in a couple of days. She's pretty wiped out from crying. Both Philly and I talked to her tonight (I talked to her 3 times and Philly talked to her for an hour and a half). She said she just needs to rest now.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2005, 09:24:11 PM »

Clandy- I just took it and my song is The Way and it says I am in love well arnt we all for that man.
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2005, 09:25:01 PM »

HELLO ALL...IF THERE'S A DECISION MADE ON ANY JJ PIN OF COURSE I'LL BE ORDERING SOME. wave

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx