gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:47:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 291
Total: 291

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2005 Jukebox Tour * Thank You Clay!  (Read 10013 times)
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2005, 10:58:18 PM »

CLAY
I HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF ATTENDING MULTIPLE JUKEBOX TOURS- EACH ONE HAD THE SAME MUSIC, BUT WAS UNIQUE IN ITS OWN WAY. I LOVE THE STUMP THE BAND SEGMENTS, AND THE PIP SEARCHES, AND JUST YOUR OVERALL INTERACTION WITH THE FANS. YOU MAKE US FEEL VERY SPECIAL WHEN YOU INCLUDE US, AND WE LOVE YOU FOR IT.

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SEE MORE JUKEBOX TOURING. THERE ARE SO MANY SONGS THAT WOULD SHOWCASE YOUR VOICE AND ENABLE US TO SEE YOU AGAIN IN A LIVELY HAPPY ATMOSPHERE

HOWEVER, WE DONT WANT TO WEAR YOU OUT. I THINK THAT 3 TOURS A YEAR WOULD BE GOOD- ONE FOR THE NEW ALBUM- COUPLE OF MONTHS
ONE FOR JUKEBOX2- ANOTHER MONTH OR SO
AND FINALLY THE ANNUAL CHRISTMAS TOUR- THAT WOULD ONLY BE LESS THAN 2 MONTHS

SEE, CLAY? YOU CAN GIVE US THE TOURS AND STILL HAVE ABOUT SIX MONTHS OFF TO NAP- WHAT DO YOU THINK?? YEAH, RIGHT- LIKE YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME!

SERIOUSLY- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THE FUN THIS SUMMER- WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND YOU HAVE HELPED US TO INITIATE AND MAINTAIN FRIENDSHIPS WITH SOME VERY SPECIAL PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU TOO. KEEP YOUR FRESHNESS, AND YOUR FUN, IT MAKES YOU THE PHENOMENON THAT YOU ARE TODAY.

LOVE YOU!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2005, 05:38:57 AM »

Pamela,

You have such a great way with words and summed up everything so well.  I loved the JBT so much that I just wanted to add my "two cents worth".

CLAY,

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR THE JBT.  I WAS FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO SEE TWO AND BOTH WERE FANTASTIC.   I WAS IN CARY, BUT AFTER BEING THERE ON THE LAWN AND HEARING THE SHOW BUT NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE VERY WELL, I KNEW IF I COULD GET TO ANOTHER SHOW I HAD TO GO.  I WAS ABLE TO GET A TICKET TO MEADOWBROOK IN NH AND I JUMPED AT THE CHANCE.  I HAD A WONDERFUL SEAT AND COULD SEE GREAT. 

YOU REALLY ENTERTAINED US WITH YOUR VOICE, DANCING, PIANO PLAYING AND PERSONALITY.  IT WAS A SHOW I'LL NEVER FORGET.  I SAW ELVIS PERFORM LIVE TWICE AND I WAS A BIG FAN. 
HOWEVER, I CAN SAY IN ALL HONESTY THAT THE JBT SHOWS WERE THE BEST SHOWS I HAVE EVER ATTENDED.

YOUR SHOW BROUGHT BACK MEMORIES OF MORE CAREFREE TIMES AND I KNEW EVERY SONG YOU INCLUDED.  YOU TOOK ALL THE SONGS AND MADE THEM YOUR OWN AND YOUR INTERACTION WITH THE AUDIENCES WAS SOOOOO GREAT. 
I REALLY HOPE YOU WILL CONSIDER MAKING THE JBT AN ANNUAL TOUR JUST LIKE THE JNT.

WHILE WE ARE PARTICULARLY HAPPY WHEN YOU TOUR FOR US, PLEASE KNOW THAT WE ARE SO VERY PROUD OF ALL THE HUMANITARIAN THINGS YOU DO AROUND THE WORLD.

THANKS AGAIN, CLAY.  REST UP FOR A LITTLE WHILE.  YOU CAN BE ASSURED THAT WE ARE HERE WAITING FOR THE CHRISTMAS TOUR, THE NEW ALBUM AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU SEE FIT TO SHARE WITH US.

I AM NOW A CLAY FAN FOR LIFE.

STAY HAPPY, STAY SAFE

Love,

Barbara
Wilson, NC

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
AdoringClay
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2005, 12:04:11 PM »

Purple Banana Yeah, like everybody else said above!  WE ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE JUKEBOX TOUR...CLAY, YOU GAVE US EXACTLY WHAT WE WANTED AND WE THANK YOU FOR THAT...we saw happy, joyful, snarky, mad talented Clay singing our favorite songs and dancing up a storm....I have truly never had so much fun at a concert in my life, and I have seen the best and the biggest many, many times.  It is the way you involve the audience and make each one of us feel special, as if you are singing directly to us...

I say "Pooh" to the critics who didn't like the show, just like you did...they tried to put the tour down calling it nothing more than a "musical review"...well, to me, it was a musical review!  Is that a slam?  What a fun musical review it was!  I just knew the critics would use that as ammo and call you nothing more than a product of AI.  You, Clay, are so far above anything we ever saw on AI.  The Jukebox Tour was the most energetic, professional, complete, fun musical review I have ever seen.  If those "critics" had a brain or a heart or a soul, they only needed to look around and feel the love being expressed for you and the joy on the fan's faces as they experienced the Jukebox Tour.  I don't believe the critical "critics" actually attended a concert...they just couldn't have and come away with anything negative to say...And, every criticism I read I kept thinking 'Don't these critics understand that Clay is really doing this tongue in cheek and, by criticizing Clay's performance, Clay is actually getting one up on the critics...'...they just don't seem very bright to me...  Why do the publications send a "critic" who loves rap or heavy metal to review a Clay Aiken concert?  Are they stupid?  Would they really send the same critics to review a production of Swan Lake by the New York Ballet and would those critics slam the performance?  Why don't they send a critic who is looking for wonderful, family entertainment...they would really have something to write after seeing Clay perform...and, isn't a review meant for the intended audience who would be interested in that particular genre to aide them in choosing if they want to go to that concert.  When did a review become a vehicle to attack other genres as not being valuable or fans of that genre being crazy to love that genre?

The Jukebox Tour was so much more than I expected...I loved the way you did tributes to singers and eras, but never tried to do cheap impersonations...we were listening to our favorite songs as interpreted by Clay...

We adore you and your talent and can't wait for the JNT2...

Sue G.
fantasys about clay
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2005, 10:41:00 PM »

Clay Aiken~Thank you soooooooooo much for such an amazing concert!! It was the best I have ever been too! You put on the best shows ever!! Everything you did and said and sang was just out of this world! You are so talented!! And thank you for noticing me jumping up and down to get your attention and pointing at me during "invisible" I will never ever forget those moments! Your show was the best part of my summer!! I hope I can see your Christmas show as well. Your new songs are soo good! I was singing the words with you! I hope you had fun with all of us. I could tell ya did. I love you Clay! Keep up the great work! And we love you no matter what! Oh also your back-singers are amazing! And Jacob touched my friends shirt when he walked by! I wish you came by also, but next time right?

Hope to see ya soon Clay! And thank you for all the memories that I will never forget!

I love you!! Huggles

Andrea Aiken~
NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2005, 02:29:08 PM »

Clay, thank you for the JBT.  It was WONDERFUL and SOOOO much fun.  Let's do it again next year!!!!

Love,

Debbie

PS-Welcome back home!!!

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
d4kkkk
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2005, 06:52:09 AM »

From the bottom of my heart , I thank you!  What an incredible,  magnificent, amazing summer  concert!  You gave me more than I wished for.  My ClayElvis medley & songs are to die for.  The gift to your Mom , I wish your  pictures  & the "I Will Carry You " as theme song.  I am sure it will  very fit  every occasions.   
songbird457
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2005, 10:17:31 PM »

Clay,

thank you once again for touring this summer so many of us could have a lot of fun and take a break from the stresses of every day life. this tour was indeed very fun  - for all of us - I was born in 1977 and being a music person, I was able to sing along to almost every song - word for word - To see you laughing, smiling, dancing and mostly, singing to us was the highlight of my summer.
Like they say, all good things have to come to an end, but we look forward to (and thank you for) your upcoming Christmas tour where, again, you can spread the love and joy in your heart to all of us this holiday season.
Most of all, I would like to say thank you for allowing us to come together again as fans to meet each other and rekindle our friendships and good times. You are the common bond for all of us here and without you, we would not have so many loving and gracious friends.
We love you and support you 100% of the way. Hope you can enjoy the end of the summer and we look forward to your next adventure!

All my love, admiration and thanks,
Renee 
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx