gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:13:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 443
Total: 443

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2005 Jukebox Tour * Thank You Clay!  (Read 9951 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: September 01, 2005, 07:52:20 PM »

Clay,

Much as you have decided to make the Christmas tour an annual tradition, you could consider making the Jukebox Tour an annual event as well!

Just think - you could do a whole medley of those profound disco tunes from the 70s!  Or maybe a whole set of Barry White …you know how we love the sultry sounds of your lower register!  (rawrrr!)

Don't forget the big hair bands of the 80s... I missed hearing you sing those Bon Jovi and Journey tunes on this year’s tour.  You might want to skip the Poison and Motley Crue though; they are not family friendly. At all!

And hey, what would be more fun than a “trip” through the psychedelic era of the 60s!!  I eagerly look forward to your Donovan set next year.  ~Wear your love like heaven.~

OK, maybe not.  OH! Here’s an idea – a tribute to the Brits!  The Beatles, Elton, Sting, the Stones…OK maybe not the Stones… 

Just something to think about.  Because this tour, more than anything else, was so.much.FUN!  I had a blast, even though I did nearly throw my back out from all the dancing, or the attempt to dance anyway.  I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to anyone who happened to sit behind me at a show.   Smile

I am so grateful for this tour, because not only did you deliver the goods, but I also was able to see some old friends, make some new ones, and hear some great tunes that reminded me of some good times and sweet memories.

Yes, your concert was fun.  And fun is something we all need, always.  Especially now. 

I hope it was as fun for you as it was for me.   Thank you Clay.

Love,
Pamela

PS-Thanks for the clackapalooza too.   Huggles

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2005, 07:55:48 PM »

OMG *TEARS* CANT BELIEVE IT HAZ OFFICAL OVER.....OMG MAYB NEXT TOUR I CAN C HIM  Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! *CROSSES FINGERS*

LOVE CLAYER

KAT Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2005, 07:57:21 PM »

Pamela - once again you've summed everything up so eloquently. Huggles

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2005, 08:01:19 PM »

PAMELA - YOU HAVE SAID IT AS ALWAYS PERFECTLY.  WHAT AND WHERE WOULD I BE TODAY WITHOUT CLAY AND CLAYMANIACS I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW.  I AM SO GLAD THAT GOD PUT YOU CLAY INTO OUR LIFES AND WITH THAT SAID PLEASE DON'T EVER LEAVE US.  TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND WHEN I LOOK UP INTO THE SKY AND SEE ALL THOSE STARS SHINING BRIGHT, I KNOW ONE OF THEM WILL BE YOU. Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust

HUGS FOREVER AND A DAY. Huggles

RAINEY AIKEN
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2005, 08:01:50 PM »

Clay,
Thank you so much for the wonderful tour. Seeing you performing in concert again made my summer great! I only got to go to one concert .... in Indianapolis. But  the memories that were made there will last forever. I can only hope that we didn't scare you too much!  Laughing
The song choices were brilliant and you performed them just like we knew you would ..... like a pro.
I am looking forward to the next tour. If I have to travel again, so be it. You are just that special to me and my friends.
Thank you again!
All my love,
Meesa

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Clara
SuperFan

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2005, 08:03:51 PM »

Thank you for the Jukebox Tour, Clay!

Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us and for letting the fortunate people who get to attend your concerts videotape them. This fan from Argentina would not be able to participate in all the fun and the delight your concerts bring us if you didn't.

God bless you and keep you, Clay, now and always!

Love you,

Clara
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2005, 08:05:36 PM »

Pamela - You did a great job of recapping for us.  I can't believe its over already. 
It seems that we waited forever for it to start. 
I have had gotten so much enjoyment out of this tour.  It was so unbelieveable. 
I have met some old friends, some new ones and had so much fun doing it. 
I don't know how this can be topped but I'm sure he will, come Christmas time. 
Can't wait (again).  haha

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
ILClaymate
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2005, 08:13:19 PM »

Thank you Clay for a GREAT Jukebox Tour.  This tour was SO much fun and I'm so thankful I was able to attend 3 concerts and GMA too.  It was fun meeting up with so many friends also!

This was a great idea and your fans definately appreciate all your hard work and lack of sleep!  I can't thank you enough for allowing all the cameras at each and every concert.  You give so much to us fans!

Thanks again for a great summer!   Clapping

This was posted by BrightStar at CV and I think it says it all and much better than I could.

He knew we missed him.
So he set aside his plans
Tucked away his unspeakable memories from countries far away
(Little knowing he would soon see heartbreaking times in his own country)
Called together old friends
And, with labor and love, put together a work of art.
He shared this art with us nightly
Entertaining us with his song
Bringing laughter with his wit
Including talented friends in his spotlight
Inviting us in to share familiar stories, a secret language
Letting us in on his jokes, opening himself to us as never before
Stretching his comfort zone, trusting that we would love him regardless.
We were in turn a forum, a town hall, good friends, and family
But always an appreciative audience, hoping to show with our cheers
That he is loved, admired, supported, sometimes desired
Just as he is.
This short magical tour is now over.
It was more than we ever dreamed
(And we have a good imagination)
So take your final bow, drink in the final cheers, and hold them close to your heart.
We are so proud of you.
And we are honored to play even a small role in your journey.
You bring us joy, peace, and inspiration.
Thank you, Clay.
We enjoyed every minute.
Job well done.

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2005, 08:16:21 PM »

Clay...if you only knew how many ppl and hearts you have touched with your voice and your caring heart.......thank you for the JBT,.......... Huggles
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2005, 09:20:08 PM »

I ditto what you said Pamela.

Thank you  Clay for the best tour I have ever seen. You put so much into this. It proves that you can do anything and you are the best singer and a true entertainer. You were wonderful at every concert. Thanks for allowing clack too.  The 2 times I saw you I had the time of my life. It was the 1st time I met some Claymaniacs this summer and it's true we all come together because we love you. It was so fun. THanks for giving us a preview of the new songs too. Love them all.  THanks for the memories this summer and can't wait for the Christmas tour and new CD and thanks for being you.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Invisible Touch
Claymaniac

Minneapolis, MN

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2005, 09:57:06 PM »

Thank you Clay for the Jukebox Tour! 

The show was so much fun! You are quite the entertainer, you can sing, you can joke, you can chat  and you can dance (Yes, Clay, you can!)  I loved every moment of it.  You gave us new dance moves, you gave us some growls, you gave us new songs, you even let us gather clack!!  Thank you for coming to see your fans this summer!

You always give so much to us fans, I hope you feel the love that we try to give back to you!   

Now, go take another nap, but try not to make it a long one.  Just know that when you wake up, we will be right here waiting to see what journey you will be taking us on next.

"Clay Aiken is an ordinary-extraordinary human being.  I hope we always remember to treat him as that human being rather than the idol he chooses not to be."  – Kathy Malamut (Beavers on Idol)
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2005, 12:08:07 AM »

I posted this in another thread, but I wanted to move it over here. I'm too tired to edit it, so you're getting the pre-end of tour thank you! Wink

Well, I have to work tonight and won't be able to make the cellcert. Who should have to work on the last night of ANY Clay tour? Doesn't my boss have ESP? He should know that I have better things to do other than delivering pizzas to hungry customers! 

If I want, I'm allowed to be mushy? Well, I'm going to gush mush for a minute. Bear with me.

Since the Jukebox Tour is coming to a close this evening, I want to take this opportunity to thank you, Clay, for once again giving your fans a summer to remember! Although we would all like the tour to continue, all good things must come to an end. Although I can't speak for every fan, I know you have touched the lives of many! Personally, I want to thank you for providing me with several opportunities (Pittsburgh, OSF, Indianapolis) to meet so many wonderful people! I now truly understand why you say your fans are the best! Thank you for always giving it your all - even in the 98 degree heat! Thank you for picking men in your Pip Search. I have no doubt that 26 men went home finally understanding why their wives/girlfriends like you so much. Thank you for those chatty concerts! We know you WANT to be there when you interact with us. Thank you for debuting some new songs! Even if they don't make the album, we'll always have the live versions. Finally, thank you for allowing us to gather Clack! Not only for posterity, but for all of those fans who were not able to be there in person.

Enjoy the next few months! We'll see you again for the Christmas Tour!

I'm finished being sappy! Enjoy the cellcert this evenin!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
claymate1546
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2005, 08:28:44 AM »

This tour was just amazing. SO much fun. Thank you Clay!
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2005, 10:12:46 AM »

Dear Clay

Much of what I want to say, what I feel, has already been said so eloquently.  You showed us some mighty good lovin during this tour, Clay.  I only hope you felt all the love we returned to you. 

This Jukebox tour was soooo much fun!  I was fortunate to see you 6 times this summer, and each and every concert was unique in it's own way.  You do that, ya know.  You change things up just enough, so that we're seeing a little something different everytime. 

Your southern charm, wit, amazing voice, and good looks (yes, Clay, you are handsome and HOT!) make for the perfect receipe for a fun evening.  Know that we all love you so much, and appreciate everything you give us.......and you've given us just about everything we've asked for......even Clack!!!

I, too, would love to see a Jukebox II next summer.  Did I mention this tour was soooo much fun!  I think there was a smile on my face all summer.  Thank you for that. 

Stay well.....nap if you must ( I guess you do need to do that once in a while, huh?)  We'll be right here when you wake up.....now and always!

Love
Micki
Berlin, NJ 

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
heater
Enthusiastic

♥ Two happy bubbles are better than one! ♥

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2005, 05:29:14 PM »

Clay,

All I can say is that the Jukebox Tour was AWESOME!  I had the opportunity to see you several times in different parts of the country and at different parts of the tour and all I can say is that each and every time I had so much fun and I honestly couldn't wait to go again and would go again today if I could!  Wink 

You took the time to create something for the fans that was truly a gift.  You do so much as a performer and a person, but this was truly a gift for all of us.  You stretched your abillities and went outside your comfort zone and succeeded with everything you did.  It is so much fun to watch you grow with each and every tour.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to have all the clack we wanted.  That was unexpected, but very much appreciated.

Most of all Clay, thanks for being YOU!  You make all of us want to keep coming "Back For More!"

I'm looking forward to the Christmas tour...I know it will be just as wonderful!

Love,
  Heather

DoubleBubbleHockeyfan
Cellcert Groupie
~Tacet Twin #1 - The Mouthpiece~
Anita
SuperFan

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2005, 05:51:14 PM »

THANK YOU CLAY, WHAT A GREAT SHOW YOU GAVE US.
THANK YOU CLAY WHAT A GREAT PERFORMER, SINGER, AND ENTERTAINER YOU ARE.
YOU JUST MAKE ME SMILE  Smile Smile
THANK YOU CLAY.

I Believe -  Our background and  circumstances may influence who we are,but we are responsible for who we become
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2005, 06:10:36 PM »

THANK YOU CLAY.  YOU GAVE SO MUCH DURING THE JBT.  YOU  WERE WONDERFUL AND FUN.  I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF EACH AND EVERY MINUTE OF THE 7 CONCERTS I SAW.

I HOPE YOU FELT THE LOVE THAT WAS GIVEN TO YOU AT THE END OF THE LAST CONCERT IN AC.  THAT LOVE WAS SO PALPABLE IN THE ROOM.  SO DEEPLY FELT BY EVERYONE THERE. 

LOVE,

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2005, 06:51:47 PM »

Clay, you are a joy to watch, you give so much night after night!!!  After seeing you 4 times this tour, it still wasn't enough!!!!  You are such a natural on stage, love how you studied each person whose song you sang, and had the moves down perfectly!!! Thank You For The Music... For Giving It To Me!!! Clapping Clapping Clapping

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2005, 09:48:05 PM »

Clay!

It is pure joy to be a fan of yours!

The Juke Box Tour was a wonderful treasure of surprises.   You searched for the best music that spanned the last 50 years and then you and your friends performed these songs to perfection!

You danced for us     . . . . .  and you played the piano!   And we loved every minute of it!  We met up with our friends, made new friends and travelled far and  . . . . we loved every minute of it.

I felt extremely lucky to have attended 3 JBT concerts.     You do keep us coming "back for more"!

You are using your voice and you certainly are making a difference.    Thank you!  Clapping

You make me very happy and extremely proud.   It is exciting to watch you on your journey as an entertainer and as a humanitarian.

Being a Clay Aiken fan is definitely a part of my life . . . .and I look forward to whatever you share with us in the future.   

Stay safe,   

Barbara

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2005, 08:29:43 PM »

DEAR CLAY,
THANK YOU FOR PUTTING MUSIC BACK INTO MY LIFE.
YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING & I AM SO PROUD TO BE A BIG FAN OF YOURS & WILL SUPPORT YOU IN YOUR MUSIC & ALSO ALL YOUR WONDERFUL & HUMAN ENDEAVOURS THAT YOU PURSUE. 

YOU ALSO HAVE ATTRACTED SOME OF THE NICEST FANS AND BECAUSE OF YOU I NOW HAVE MANY NEW FRIENDS IN MY LIFE.

I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO ATTEND 4 OF YOUR JBT CONCERTS & I MUST SAY THAT  I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE--I THINK I DANCED OFF 5 LBS (THANKS FOR THAT).  I ALSO  AM ONE THAT WISHES  YOU WOULD MAKE THE JBT AN ANNUAL EVENT.

CLAY I HOPE YOU ARE TAKEN THE TIME TO RELAX.  I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE CHRISTMAS CONCERT & ALSO YOUR NEW CD.

HOPE HAPPINESS & THE FEELING OF BEING LOVED  FOLLOW YOU ALWAYS.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU IN EVERYTHING YOU DO.

I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU!!

TAKE CARE--LOVE,
ANGELA CIOFOLO

PS, HOPE RALEIGH IS DOING WELL,  HAVE NOT HEARD MUCH ABOUT HIM LATELY.

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx