gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 01:56:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 140
Total: 140

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [52] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CELLCERT: SEPTEMBER BRINGS END OF THE ROAD - BORGATA 9/1  (Read 144424 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1020 on: September 01, 2005, 07:56:16 PM »

Thanks to everyone - all of you, too many to name - for your friendship, your humor, and your.....pictures!!!

I love you all.

And thank you CLAY.  If you'd like to write a thank you note, go HERE!

Late recap.

The girls totally silly-stringed Clay when he went to intro the band.

Awwww, Evangeline is sad that the JBT is done.

There was a "highly entertaining" crew member dancing with A & Q during LLVL.

Clay said he will be "on" the NBC telethon at 8pm tomorrow. We don't know if he'll be answering the phones, performing, talking or what
-----
There may have been subtle hijinks during "Mandy" -- apparently, Clay sang it with a grin on his face? I assume that would be because something was being piped into his earpiece.
-----
The whole band danced for CTT -- including Daniel, Andy, S'von, Felix and Clarence.

Jacob did Clarence's part of EotR -- he played keyboards, too. Clarence sang Jacob's part, and they kicked a**.

When introducing the band, he started giving Maureen crap about not dancing, so she's like, "OK!" Maureen took off her shoes, put on slippers (Clay introduced Felix in the meantime), then Maureen twirled and pirouhetted across the stage. Jacob tried to imitate her, but wasn't quite as graceful. *g*

You could tell Andy and Daniel were planning something during the show, they had wireless guitars, so they did a lap around the audience during BFM.
-----
Clay asked Ethel is she was working security tonight. She said she was just trying to get a better seat. Then he asked her if she wanted to come on stage, she said, "OK," but started saying something else -- prompting Clay to say, "You give 'em an inch, they'll take a mile.

During WDC, Quiana and Jacob went over to the bodyguard and rubbing his head. Hilarious!

Clay didn't cry at the end of the show.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1021 on: September 01, 2005, 07:56:47 PM »

I want to thank Pamela, Heather, Clandy, Deanna and everyone who shared their pictures and brought us the cellcerts.

This tour has been awesome and I only see more good tours on the horizon for Clay.

I love being a part of this board and sharing in the cellcerts helps show what a close family we are.

Can't wait until the next tour, but until then ..... can't wait to see Clay help with the hurricane relief fundraising efforts tomorrow night.

I love you all. 

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Judee
« Reply #1022 on: September 01, 2005, 07:56:51 PM »

GOOD NIGHT TO ALL MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS THAT HAVE MADE THIS SUMMER THE BEST EVER.  I WILL NEVER FORGET ALL THE FANTASTIC TIMES WE HAD, THANKS TO CLAY.  SWEET DREAMS TO ALL!!!  LOVE YA' 
Clays_Buddy
UltimateFan

Clay's Rear Admiral

« Reply #1023 on: September 01, 2005, 07:56:58 PM »

Thanks to all who make these cellcerts fun and memorable. 

Clay, please please please come back to Phoenix for Christmas.

JNT 2005  Drool Drool Thud! Thud!
Official member of the RBT
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #1024 on: September 01, 2005, 08:00:09 PM »

Aloha Clay, till we meet again. Thanks everyone for a great cellcert. My first full length one! Huggles

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
CLAYMATEFL
« Reply #1025 on: September 01, 2005, 08:00:09 PM »

Coming out of lurkdom to say thanks to all for a great cellcert.  Now on to REH!  See you there.
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1026 on: September 01, 2005, 08:03:06 PM »

Good night everyone.  Thanks for everything this ended my week with a smile. and great memories.

Thanks Pam for always taking good care of us your the best. thanks Deanna, Meesa,Heather and Clandy and everyone else.  Thanks for the all the Clack, this with the best Clack ever........... Thanks Clay  for allowing pictures........   You are the best Clay, there is no one like you, you are one of a kind. You always think of your fans....  Thanks for the best concert, It was a blast, you always come up with something original and always make us feel like part of the show.

night all .

love
Sasha Huggles

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1027 on: September 01, 2005, 08:03:19 PM »

CLAY I CAN'T SAY GOODBYE.  UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN.   Huggles

GOOD NIGHT MY CLAYMANIAC FRIENDS.  IT WAS GREAT.
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1028 on: September 01, 2005, 08:11:42 PM »

My son needed the computer and I had to scoot!!!!!  I missed the end......   *cries*

THANK YOU to Deanna, Pamela, Meesa, Clandy, and all others bringing us pictures....Heather, Sasha, too many to name.  If I missed someone, I am truly sorry.  The cellcerts have been our connection to the ClayWorld.  All of you that have been a part of bringing it to us, we thank you so much.

Until the next tour.......I will catch you on the other threads!!!!!!!   
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1029 on: September 01, 2005, 08:28:16 PM »

"Everyone who’s heard him knows that Clay can sing. But on stage, Clay is also energetic, humble, and awkward. He mixes self-depreciation with a dose of pretend, over-exaggerated ego, and genuinely appears to be having a great time interacting with his audience and his band. Far more experienced performers would have been thrown off after forgetting words to a song, but it didn’t really phase Clay at all; in fact, he embraced it. His personality and persona are as much a part of his performance as his music."

"Watching Clay and his audience interact was revealing, but in many ways, the concert seems to be just the public side of his popularity. Fans gather online and in person, and have two and a half years of history with Clay; I don't know if
I'll ever fully be able to see the Clay phenomenon in exactly the same way they do. But the performance made it clear that, in this era of manufactured pop, where top-40 music is constructed for the benefit of the audience by marketers and radio station conglomerates, Clay Aiken's fans believe they have found something real."

From the MSNBC review of the Greenville SC concert.

Yes, he's *real,* and we love him for it.

The Jukebox Tour - It's a wrap.

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1030 on: September 01, 2005, 10:46:49 PM »

Silly String rocks.
stargazer
Claymaniac

« Reply #1031 on: September 02, 2005, 03:59:40 AM »

Thanks to al the CLAYMANIACS WHO MADE THE CELLCERTS HAPPEN, AND FOR GIVING US SUCH GREAT CLACK.   Clapping Huggles

THANKS CLAY FOR GIVNG US THE STUFF TO CLACK ABOUT.

CLAY MAINIACS RULE

LIKE FINE WINE CLAY IMPROVES WITH AGE
BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1032 on: September 02, 2005, 06:39:07 AM »

DID HE DO WHEN DOVES CRY???

BC I GOT OFF BC MY COMPUTER WAZ SOOOOOOOOOO CRAPED UP?

LOVE CLAYER

KAT Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1033 on: September 02, 2005, 09:20:08 AM »