gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:39:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 157
Total: 157

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Audra's Meet & Greet  (Read 8248 times)
STLClaycrazy
« on: August 30, 2005, 10:50:57 AM »

Well it took me forever to write my recap because I wanted to write about all three concerts AND the Meet & Greet.  I wanted to post the story here but I wrote it out long hand (html-wise) already for my personal blog.  I thought I would link it and for those of you that wanted to read it - you can click on over there. 

I was thrilled to meet all the Claymaniacs that I had the opportunity to meet and I had a wonderful time!

Here it is: http://dontsneezeintothefan.blogspot.com/2005/08/my-summer-tour-with-clay_112537186689653472.html

Note: there is some *colorful* language in there because....well I was excited!  If this offends you then please don't click over and read it!  Otherwise - enjoy and tell me what you think!!

Audra
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 11:15:52 AM »

Audra,

You are a funny gal!  i enjoyed your recap and kind of skimmed over the colorful words.  It sounds like you had a great time and I really enjoyed the humor you included.  I felt like I was tagging along. 

How did you win a Meet and Greet  for a concert you had not planned on going to?  Just curious? But I'm glad you did!  Loved your picture with Clay.

Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Leveland
SuperFan

RALEIGH'S TRAINER

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2005, 11:21:19 AM »

Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana  Loved it.  I can't wait to see all the video and picutes you took.  Please call me soon. 

Love Ya,  Terry

A  Founding Member of Claygirls
A blessed Clay Fan
Life is one bumpy road, But all of my Claygirls make it a lot easier ride.
In memory of  CH Leveland Jedi Jewel (Dallas) the best Dog in the world.  9-19-1994 to 12-24-2007
gagran
Claylicious

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2005, 11:21:53 AM »

Audra,
What a great read !!!
 ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
gagran

I really admire clay's interest in and knowledge of disability issues. I also admire all his other"assets"!!

In loving memory of my "neighbor" jj
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2005, 11:56:11 AM »

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao I love the colorful language! The picture of red faced cooked from the sun, and wilted hair Shaikey could have been eliminated, but other than that, what a hoot! Good writing girlfriend!  lmao

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2005, 12:10:20 PM »

Well, we have had a bad week in Louisiana, so I really needed your meet and greet review. I am sitting here, laughing until tears are running down. If Clay continues the meet and greets after meeting so many Maniacs this summer, it will be a miracle!  ROFLMAO Super Happy!!! Paranoid

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
STLClaycrazy
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2005, 12:17:14 PM »

Well, we have had a bad week in Louisiana, so I really needed your meet and greet review. I am sitting here, laughing until tears are running down. If Clay continues the meet and greets after meeting so many Maniacs this summer, it will be a miracle!  ROFLMAO Super Happy!!! Paranoid

Frankie! Where are you in LA?  Brad and I love New Orleans and our hearts are breaking!  We try to get there a couple times a year - we just went in May for our anniversary. 

Thank you for your kind words!

Shaikey! You look fine!  I was seriously in need of some face powder in every picture that I am in.
STLClaycrazy
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2005, 12:18:21 PM »

Audra,

You are a funny gal!  i enjoyed your recap and kind of skimmed over the colorful words.  It sounds like you had a great time and I really enjoyed the humor you included.  I felt like I was tagging along. 

How did you win a Meet and Greet  for a concert you had not planned on going to?  Just curious? But I'm glad you did!  Loved your picture with Clay.

Prissy

I entered each one.  Nearly all the places were close enough that I could go if I won.  You know I never EVAH thought I would win....
Clayforlife
UltimateFan

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2005, 12:23:48 PM »

Audra your story is great!  I was in stitches reliving YOUR M and G adventure!!!!  You are one funny cookie...or should I say KOOKY? lmao  Wish I could have been there, but thanks for painting such a vivid picture.  Maybe someday our paths will cross!

Loves! Huggles
mrsaiken3504
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2005, 12:24:42 PM »

Audra, thanks for taking the time to share! I love how documented every step of the way! I am sure you will NEVER forget that!

- Liz
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2005, 12:44:32 PM »

Audra,
you are way too funny  ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

Congrats on the M&G--It was well worth the read.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

GREAT PICTURE OF YOU & CLAY!!

HOPE THE MEMORIES NEVER FADE.

ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2005, 01:10:04 PM »

Audra,

That was a great recap! Exactly as I remember it! Except the meet and greet part, remember I wasn't there!  lmao

Once again, it was really great meeting and hanging out with you.

Huggles

-Beth

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
hnl97
SuperFan

Clay's Georgia Peach

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2005, 01:48:58 PM »

Audra, you're hysterical! 'Nuff said.  lmao

"Baby, you don't know what it's like, oh, no, you don't know what it's like -- to love someobody, to love somebody, the way I love you........"
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2005, 01:51:32 PM »

ROFL, Audra!

That was SO MUCH FUN to read!  You're a kick-butt writer, girl!  Entertaining and vivid all the way through.

You also sound like a huge party animal - we may have to meet sometime for a Claying and leave some major city in rubbles.   ROFLMAO

But ... you STILL haven't answered my very important, very burning question!

Does he REALLY smell like clean laundry?!?!?!?

Come on, Audra.  Give it up.  Share the wealth.  Poor folks like me have to live vicariously through folks like you.  Did he smell like fresh linens????  I gotta know!!!  Toss me a bone!   

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

STLClaycrazy
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2005, 02:42:41 PM »

Bwhahaha LadyC!  I tried to smell him and there wasn't much of a smell.  He just smelled like a clean sexy man.  No distinct smell really.  Just Clean Sexy Man smell.  Which I am sure we could bottle and make a fortune!!

Thank you everyone for your nice comments.  Brad was like WTF are you doing in that office???  I told him I HAD to get it done before my classes REALLY got started.  Whew. In the nick of time.
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2005, 02:56:32 PM »

Audra... Funniest.recap.evah!!

Definitely worth the wait.  I apologize for hounding you about it all this time! 

bwaaaaH!

Better than therapy!!  I laughed HARD!!

Huggles
Tamaraluv
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2005, 03:44:08 PM »

Audra, Sounds like you had the best time ever!!  Purple Banana

Clara
SuperFan

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2005, 04:47:23 PM »

Laughing Thank  Laughing you,  Laughing Audra  Laughing for sharing  Laughing such wonderful  Laughing memories  Laughing
Love,
 Laughing
Clara
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2005, 07:05:48 PM »

Audra - I'm not sure what to say. Let me get up off the floor first.  ROFLMAO I might have to pick up the popcorn first. Bwhaaaa! J/k! I loved your re-cap and Indy was the best!!! I'll never forget you, me and Lauren running around the buses. That will make for some funny video watching.  lmao
Watch out for the next tour ...... I am making sure we attend several concerts.  Wink
Love ya chickie!  Huggles

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2005, 07:17:20 PM »

AUDRA THAT WAS HYSTERICAL!! I LOVE THE WAY YOU TELL A STORY!!
AND I AM GLAD YOU WON THE M & G !!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx