gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:56:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 299
Total: 299

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 104 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE MOTOR CITY RED THONG MAFIA 4  (Read 210078 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: August 26, 2005, 07:42:33 PM »

And once again....y'all bust 2000 posts!   

debi has informed me that the over 2000 post mark has been reached and exceeded! So, it's time for a new thread. Just as a reminder, here's how you got started here in your new home...it was all my fault.   blush

...because I was a heartless meanie and deleted the Masonic Temple thread...here's a new home for you guys eh?!?

I'm sorry, really. I didn't know you were still using that thread to scheme... I mean, plan your next wild weekend!

So I humbly offer you a new home, your very own forum, and hopefully a place you can congregate and plot your next gathering without the risk of being sent into cyber oblivion.

And if this isn't enough to atone for my sins, you may sentence me to a hundred lashes with a red CA thong. But only if they are administered by you know who.

I know you have lots of decorating to do, but I really liked the look of those custom tshirts.... does anyone have the graphic saved?  If so, let me know and I'll post it here in the intro post!  That would be cool.

Have fun !!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 07:46:35 PM »

Well, well, a new Mafia House, how wonderful!!!! guess all you chatty babes made this happen last night!!!  you know I loves ya for it!!! Let's get this House rockin'!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2005, 07:48:32 PM »

Now I really do have to go to bed!!!!  Love to all!!! Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
sjlogghe
SuperFan

Clay's Geography Tutor

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2005, 07:50:08 PM »

Sarah, you have been one of my true delights this summer, I want you to know that!!!  I hold you so very dear to my heart, and kiddo, I will miss seeing you in person, so we gotta keep chattin' it up here as much as we can!!! 

And I want you to know that I have so enjoyed meeting you too!  I love having you for a new mom, and don't worry - you know you can't shut me up, so we'll be onto Mafia 5 in no time!!  We won't lose touch!!!   Huggles  Sweet dreams dearest mother!!

Faith is the substance of all things hoped for . . .
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2005, 08:28:50 PM »

Whoa!!!!!!  The walls and floors are so clean in here  that I was almost blinded!!!!!!!!!!  lol

Miss Sharon...er...MrsC...just sent me her pix from the Toronto preparty and asked if I would post them here for all of you to see.   We had a WONDERFUL time!!  We started by staying with Sharon & her terrific hubby on Wednesday night and loved every minute of it!  For any of you who may not know it, they are both wonderful, warm people and made us feel so welcome, fed us well and gave us fond memories!  The preparty was so much fun!!  Sharon's friend, Mary, is one of the most uninhibited, funniest people I've ever met in my life!!! We all fell in love with her instantly.    She and Sharon are two peas in a pod for sure!  Sharon....thank you SO much for opening your home to us!  Anytime you're in this area, remember, you have a place to stay right here at my house!  Heck...I'll even let you play Clay music!  lol

Anyway...here are Sharon's pix:

From the front (clockwise):  bisi/Brenda, ChrisieD, MrsC/Sharon, Ann, Heather, Tania (who makes BEAUTIFUL charms for Italian charm bracelets), Pauluka96/Mary, mcraig2/Marilyn

Left to right:  Heather, Mary, Marilyn, Brenda

Sharon and Chrisie making a Clay sandwich

Chrisie doing the nasty with condom-head Clay

ChrisieD enjoying some non-fattening cheesecake and bisi crying because she does't have any

Sharon and Sharon's friend, Mary, posing with "Clay"

Did Mary give up the pepper shaker for the ketchup pump?

Sharon's friend, Mary, found Nicholas Cage (aka Dustin) working for EZ Rock radio!  Chrisie and Sharon wishing Dustin was Clay

Same group as before with "Nick"

Mary with her new-found boyfriend, "Nick" (Dustin)

NEW PIX FROM CHRISIED:

Chrisie got so excited and sat down on Clay so hard that she mashed him FLAT!

Same group + Mary between Sharon and Ann

Ann, Heather, Tania

Clay...um....yeah....Clay

Clay in audience in Rochester

Clay still in audience in Rochester

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2005, 08:55:02 PM »

Whew!  I am here.  I couldn't find my map to this place so I had to go to a gas station and ask directions.  I made it, however!  I see that you have all started decorating already.

Take care, sleep well, and sweet Clay dreams!

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
sjlogghe
SuperFan

Clay's Geography Tutor

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2005, 09:07:53 PM »

Carolyn!!!  You still around?!?!  Glad you finally found your way here.  Had to ask for directions!   lmao lmao lmao

Marilyn - Thanks for posting those pictures, gosh it makes me jealous that I wasn't there with all of you!!!!  Looks like you had an amazing time!!

Well i'm working on a few things, but will be back to do a little decorating in our new house sometime before bed tonight.  Sweet dreams for all those going to dreamland!!!!  Baby Dust

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2005, 09:36:39 PM »

Well I'll help decorate .....

Good night everyone! Sweet Clay dreams to all. Love ya! Baby Dust

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2005, 09:56:37 PM »

A new mansion....wow we just  keep needing a bigger place here.....we need a family picture....but hey it is so hard to get us all together.....this one has most of us so....please please anyone who has pictures of others that have joined our family please post them....

top row left to right....BARB, SHARON, CHRISIE, SARAH, CAROLYN, DEBI, BARB
MIDDLE ROW...PEGGY THEA NARILY, MARY, RENEE, ANN
BOTTOM ROW...JAMIE,  KARENS FRIEND?, KAREN, ANITA, BISI, KAREN28

HEY LADIES HAVEN'T SEEN ANY PICTURES FROM MEADOWBROOK EITHER.....
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2005, 10:00:27 PM »

NIGHT EVERYONE......SWEET CLAY DREAMS.....

Thud!
sjlogghe
SuperFan

Clay's Geography Tutor

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2005, 01:55:33 AM »

Alright everyone, I suppose that with our new home in tact, I can decorate it with the story you've all been waiting to hear!!  So here goes!!

I arrived in Merrillville, IN, with the help of Thea, around 3:00 p.m.  I was getting nervous, excited, nauseous, the whole nine yards.  Thanks to Barb, Thea, Nancy, and Lexie, who graciously shared their hotel rooms with me, I had a place to get ready for my date - and 4 wonderful helpers in picking just the right outfit to wear.  After deciding on the green shirt with the white capris, I hurriedly changed so we could be on our way to the pre-party.  We arrived and were the first ones at Uno's, and were patiently awaiting everyone else to arrive.  The other Maniacs started rolling in - and it was soooo great to see everyone!!

Everyone ordered their food, Pat had wonderful roses for everyone, Angela made awesome Clay Cd's with a mini framed picture of Clay as favors, and Thea was a great organizer of the party!  I of course did not order anything, because at this point I was not in any frame of mind to sit and eat a meal.  So I had a nice cold glass of water!  My time with everyone was very short, because I had to go back to the hotel room, make myself look presentable, and get back to venue in time to pick up my pass.  So I said my good byes, and drove back to the hotel. 

I was a wreck!!  I quickly curled my hair, tried to make everything stay in place, put my nice smelling lotion on, wrote my little note to Clay along with my gift, made sure I had my camera - with media card Wink - and off to the venue I went.  I got to the lobby, and ran into Lainey and another girl I had met at the Christmas concert in Chicago last year - Ann - and they told me how happy they were that I was getting to meet Clay, while I fished around for my license to pick up my pass.  Then came the waiting.  We waited by the box office for Nick and Mean Guy to come get us.  I talked with the other people waiting to go in, and how we all just could not believe that we were actually there.  Finally we got let into the venue, and got read our rights - One item signed, One picture with him, no kissing, hugging, pinching, talking, etc. of any sort would be allowed.  So then we got taken to the back of the venue, outside again, for more waiting.  We stood in a single file line against a brick wall, and the famed M&G table was at the beginning of the line - right in front of a door that lead backstage.  We waited forever!  People kept going in and out - I told everyone that the only reason they were all doing that was because they knew when they came out, it would get a rise out of us because it just might be Clay.  And then, FINALLY, that little devil made his first appearance!!

He walked out, looked down the line, and said, "Well, I see they found a nice place for this to happen here today!" and laughed - clearly a nice brick wall and brown door was not the ideal background for a picture, not to mention outside on the loading deck of the theater with a semi right there.  And he saw all of our cameras poised and ready - and all of us scared to snap any - and then he said something like, "Yeah, you can take your pictures!"  And then they officially started.

There were about 14 people total, and I was towards the middle of the line.  I wanted to try to be last, but they let the people who paid the $2000 for BAF the auction go last.  So the line slowly started to move, and I was not even paying attention to what he was saying - let me tell you, no matter how many times you meet Clay, the nerves NEVER go away!!!  I finally got to the front of the line.  I handed my camera to the security guy, my gift to Mary, and she forgot to take my autograph item - so I had to hand it to Clay myself.  He looked at it and said, "Now what's this?"  I replied that it is supposed to be a CD, and that my mom had this bright idea.  I said, "she's a teacher, you know how they are!"  He laughed and said, "well that's good!  So what's this idea?  What are you going to do with it?"  Now, here is where I could kick myself in the butt.  Has Sarah ever been tongue tied in her life??  No.  Was she afraid to talk to Clay in front of a stadium of thousands of fans?  No.  So, then, why in the world did I all of a sudden become tongue tied during my one on one moment with Clay?!?!?!  Yep, that's right, at that question I sort of stuttered, then mumbled something about how I was going to get his autograph and the picture of him and I together framed.  I guess I expected him to ask what the thing was, but I never expected him to ask what I was going to do with it!  So then he says, "Okay, so do you want me to just sign it, or make it out to you?"  And by some grace of God I finally found my voice, looked him in the eyes, and said, "You can write anything you want to on it!"  He giggled, and then asked me my name, wrote it on there - asking if it was with an h or not, then wrote "use your voice", all the while being careful to center the words on the CD, and then signed the very bottom.

He handed the autograph back to me, I said thank you, and he put his arm out for me to come around to get my picture taken.  I thought, okay, this is it, just for Mary - I have to smell him!!!!  Seeing how there weren't any hugs allowed - and I wasn't going to get my picture taken with a wrinkled up nose - I tried to get a whiff when I first made my way around the table.  And Mary, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but there was no distinct smell.  No cologne, no aftershave, nothing.  So I wrapped my arm around his waist, he put his arm around my waist, and he leaned his head down to put against mine for our picture.  (*almost died right there)  We smiled for the camera, Nick snapped it, and my 15 seconds was done.  Or so Mr. Mean Guy thought!!  Laughing  I said thank you, and as I was walking away - I turned around and said "Clay, could you please come visit us in Wisconsin again??"  He looked at me, laughed, and said, "I'll try, I'll try!!"  I said Thanks!  And walked down the line.  That was it, and I'm happy to bring you guys this:

I am sooo happy with the picture.  It turned out so cute, and I don't know if it was because my eyes were glowing, or if Nick is just a good picture taker, but I swear that this is the first picture where I have not had to fix red eyes on me!!  It was an awesome experience, and however short it was, it was absolutely amazing to get to look into those bright green eyes one more time.  He was so sweet, smiley, funny - just Clay!!

Oh, and I almost forgot!!  I was sooo stressed out that a few days before, I had gotten a zit on the right side of my chin.  I don't ever wear make up, unless it is a special occasion.  Now, this definitely was a special occasion, but I though nah, I want him to see how I am every single day.  I was, however, going to remember to grab my foundation to at least cover up the zit.  But of course, I forgot it.  However, after seeing the picture I didn't feel so bad - if you look closely, Clay has a big zit on his chin too.  Actually, my zit and his zit are like mirrored opposites of each other, mine on my right chin and his on his left chin.  So I guess it was meant to be - we both had huge zits, that made the other person's zit look okay!!   Love

And that, my dear friends, is my recap of my meet and greet with His Royal Hotness.  It is definitely another memory that I will never forget, and I am so very glad that I am able to share it with all of you.  Thanks for all of your wonderful comments, for helping me decide what to wear/autograph/give him, for being so concerned about me, for wanting to hear my novel after it all happened - basically, thanks for everything, especially being there and being such wonderful people to share this with!!  I don't know what I would do without all of you, and will always cherish each and every friendship I have formed with all of you!!   

Now all that being said, what'd y'all think???  Did I give you all the details??  Questions??  Comments??  Concerns??  Let me hear it!!

sjlogghe
SuperFan

Clay's Geography Tutor

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2005, 02:05:33 AM »

Oh, and because I know that others enjoy hearing about things like this - and i've been asked to post my experience in a regular thread, like Frankie and Lorraine did - as soon as you guys read and approve of my story I will also be posting it where everyone can see it.  I just wanted to make sure I shared it with all of you first!!!  So please let me know if you think it's complete, if I should take something out or add something in, to make the story better!!!!  I'm up for improvement, sometimes I get rambling about things that don't matter, and sometimes I leave things out that do matter!!   

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2005, 05:59:17 AM »

Sarah, how do you improve on perfection, what a wonderful recap!!!  Felt as if I was right there with you, and you are so genuine with everything you said, I'm grinning from ear to ear reading it Wink this came right from your heart sweetie and don't change a thing because the spontineity of it is what is so endearing!!!! Huggles Post it for all to see my dear it is wonderful!!! Clapping Clapping Clapping

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2005, 06:09:21 AM »

Marilyn, great job with the captions!!!!  Especially, Chrisie doing the nasty with Clay lmao and condom head Clay!!!! lmao lmao lmao debi, can you bring the O fficial RED THONG picture over too!!!!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2005, 06:21:12 AM »

Just so you all know, my friend Mary in the Toronto pictures is my very dearest friend and my business partner also, so when you hear me speak of my business partner that's her!!!  She is the best supporter of my Claydiction, and really wanted to finally see Clay live, what a gal, and as Marilyn said, she's really the funniest woman I know, heck she even took a megaphone, stood up on a chair, and sold off a couple of xtra tix Chrisie and I had lmao lmao you had to have seen, she commands the room's attention in 2 seconds flat!!!  I love her more than I can tell you and she is such a caring, dynamic woman, and a wonderful Mom too!!!! Mare I love you!!!! Huggles

claybaker
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2005, 06:46:11 AM »

:winkGood morning Mrs. C. 

Just woke up and read your email....I stumbled my way through the Claymaniacs site and finally found you guys....  Thanks for all your kind words Mrs. C. but you know I had to get to the bottom of this Clay guy....and you were right...he is amazing to say the least and so are you my Bucko (do they know that's what I call YOU?????)

I also want to say hi to the gals Sharon has been talking about for so long.  Chrissi, Mary, Marilyn, Brenda ...it was such a pleasure to finally meet you!  I hope we meet again if Clay decides to come to Canada anytime soon!

Mrs. C. - did you tell them where we "piddled" before we drove home?  Naughty

Gotta be pleased.  Your friend Chuck  wave
Off to Tim's for a coffee.

Marilyn....next time you come, I'll bring Edith with me...now that's funny!  ask Mrs. C. for details!!!

sjlogghe
SuperFan

Clay's Geography Tutor

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2005, 07:01:02 AM »

Mrs. C. - did you tell them where we "piddled" before we drove home?  Naughty

Oh no, can we handle another pee story?!?!?!   lmao   lmao   lmao

Welcome Mary!!!  You come with a high recommendation - sounds like you will fit in here just fine.  Please join us frequently, we have a lot of fun.  Now, you must tell us more about Bucko . . .

mom - Thank you for enjoying my novel.  I'm glad you felt you were right there with me - because I know you were in spirit!!!

Okay, I have not been to bed yet - don't ask - i'm working on something special!  Wink  I better get back to work.  I'll be checking in periodically!

Have a great day everyone!!!   

claydevotee
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2005, 07:08:39 AM »

So much to say, so little time these days.....

SARAH, sweetie, your recap of your "close encounter" with Clay was priceless.  I'm so happy and grateful that I've finally had a chance to get to know you better. 

SHARON, your friend Mary/Clay's Baker is a gem, just like you.  I look forward to meeting her someday.

YDEBI, thanks so much for posting the RTM group picture.  For some reason when pictures are taken, I always end up being somewhere else.  I will treasure this picture.  I plan to download it and then put it up my frig along with many other friends and family photos!  BTW, your little granddaughter is absolutely precious!  I also took some pictures which I plan to post when I finally get a chance!

Glad all of you Claynadians finally had him stand on your soil!  I'm sure with the welcome he received from all of you he will always want to return to Toronto!

I have to go know......Sorry this has to be so short.  I'm attending a baby shower brunch today, then have to get home to continue work on my the new brochure I'm designing for my piano studio.

Like the Willie Nelson song goes, even when I'm not here posting, "You are always on my mind"....    

Love to all,
Thea

ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2005, 07:30:56 AM »

Okay. So, I'm being good and getting some work done & the next thing I know RTMIII has disappeared! Oh no Where did the thread go??????????????? I've looked in archives and not there. Where oh where can it be??????????

Then, I just gave up and read the new thread! I see it was a late night here.

Sarah - Your story is just as cute as it can be! I just loved it! Like mrs. c  wave I felt like I was right there. And I do love that picture. (Did I tell you that in Cleveland Nick was wearing a shirt that said "Chick Magnet". Yeah, right! We know who the chick magnet is ). Anyway, that reminded me that Clay made a joke the other night about a lady with binoculars in the second row. He told her that he had a zit the other day and she could probably tell him where he was getting another one!  ROFLMAO
(Being the proof-reader that I am - hazard of the job - I'd only change the spelling to waist)
Like I said it was a great story & you told it so well! Thanks for taking the time to write it down.
Now, you just need to take a picture of the thing Clay signed and post it. (Boy, I think I'm getting as bossy as Sharon! Wink)
Hope you got your room cleaned up in time for the virtual tour!

Mary/Bisi/Marilyn/Chrisied/Sharon/& Mary II - Looks like you all had a great time. Knew it!  Mary II - Welcome to the forum - Post # 1 - I remember those days! Any friend of Sharon's is more than welcome. But tell me the truth, did Sharon remember to  Thud! for me?

Maybe I'll find the old thread and catch up one day! Gotta go!

Huggles Huggles to everyone, especially ydebi & carolyn & anita.
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2005, 07:39:21 AM »

Hey, guess what? When I closed this post & went to leave, I saw the thread, but I was confused because it was at page 136 & the night before we had just been to 100! Now, I'm all caught up!!!!!!!!!!! Pamela just didn't move us to the archives yet! Thanks Pamela!

Now I'm !

ydebi - Loved that picture! Aisalynn is sooooo cute. Love the outfit! And you are so right about this place being like a home! We all got together for a reason!

P.S. No more funks! Clay has promised a Christmas tour & a cd! We'll get by until then!
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 104 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx