gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:54:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 459
Total: 459

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK AUG 25  (Read 4939 times)
liney23
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2005, 08:07:05 AM »

What the hey was that comment about the people of Raleigh wishing it was someplace else?  And, who is the AZCENTRAL? 

You know the media in Raleigh sure doesn't seem happy to have Clay around.  I'm sure most of the people on the street are proud of him, but what's with the media there! 

I sure hope Clay is as happy there as he thinks he will be. 
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2005, 09:32:07 AM »

I liked this interview! I imagine Clay had life-changing experiences in Uganda and Indonesia.  Perhaps that's one of the reasons he's moving back home.  Maybe a 7,800 sq. ft. mansion in LA just doesn't seem as important as it once did. 

I don't know why the good people of Raleigh would be unhappy with Clay living there again.  I know they are proud of him!  How could they not be?  Maybe this is just one reporters view on things......and not necessarily correct. 

I hope Clay find happiness and love wherever he decides to live.  (But, Clay, sweetie....if you decide in a year that Raleigh's not for you.....come north to NJ.  We'll show you some good lovin!)

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2005, 09:37:12 AM »

You know the media in Raleigh sure doesn't seem happy to have Clay around.  I'm sure most of the people on the street are proud of him, but what's with the media there! 

AZCENTRAL is not Raleigh media...somewhere in Arizona maybe?  Laughing

The Raleigh media is fine with Clay IMHO; they just like to sell papers like everyone else.   There are non fans in Raleigh, sure; just like anywhere else.  But I don't think any of that would matter one iota to Clay anyway - his friends and family are here and that's probably all that matters.

Besides, there are plenty of İClaymates here....trust me on that one.    SmileParanoid Smile
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2005, 12:01:20 PM »

YEA PAM AND JUST THINK MAYBE IN  A FEW YEARS YOU CAN ADD ME TO THAT LIST OF CLAYMATES IN N.C.   EVEN IF I HAVE TO SELL BAGELS. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2005, 01:20:47 PM »

YEA PAM AND JUST THINK MAYBE IN  A FEW YEARS YOU CAN ADD ME TO THAT LIST OF CLAYMATES IN N.C.   EVEN IF I HAVE TO SELL BAGELS. Laughing Laughing Laughing

AT LEAST YOU WILL HAVE A JOB! AND THEY WERE GOOD BAGELS, TOO- NEW YORK STYLE OF COURSE~!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2005, 02:40:27 PM »

THANKS FOR BRINGING THE NEWS.

LORRAINE, I WILL COME & VISIT YOU IN NC

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2005, 02:55:06 PM »

"Whether this ride lasts for one year or 10 years, I want to have a home base," Aiken tells the News & Observer of Raleigh.

Of course, people of Raleigh all wish it was someplace else.

Which people of Raleigh would these be?

His rabid fans, known as Claymates...
We're not all rabid, and we're not all Claymates. Sorry. Why am I preaching to the choir?  Wink

AT LEAST YOU WILL HAVE A JOB! AND THEY WERE GOOD BAGELS, TOO- NEW YORK STYLE OF COURSE~!
Laughing

Probably started by some damn Yankee!

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
grammaof6
SuperFan

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2005, 03:43:55 PM »

OK, I give. Is this a another snide comment or what?
Clay Aiken at the Signature Room atop the John Hanrooster Center Monday night.

Since I go to Chicago a few times a year, and since Clay was in IN the around the time the reporter was talking about I thought. did he go on the sly? Who was he with?  Wink I goggled the John Hanrooster Center and found nothing! I know about the Prudential Building, the Sears Tower, the Aon Center, and the John Hanrooster building.  Yah, I get it now. . . . . the John Hanrooster Center (John Hanrooster Building). NOT FUNNY!
sjlogghe
SuperFan

Clay's Geography Tutor

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2005, 03:53:53 PM »

OK, I give. Is this a another snide comment or what?
Clay Aiken at the Signature Room atop the John Hanrooster Center Monday night.

Since I go to Chicago a few times a year, and since Clay was in IN the around the time the reporter was talking about I thought. did he go on the sly? Who was he with?  Wink I goggled the John Hanrooster Center and found nothing! I know about the Prudential Building, the Sears Tower, the Aon Center, and the John Hanrooster building.  Yah, I get it now. . . . . the John Hanrooster Center (John Hanrooster Building). NOT FUNNY!

Hey Gramma Barb!  wave

Actually, there is such a thing as the Signature Room at the 95th, and Clay very well could have been there Monday night.  Two of his band members are from Chicago and during the concert on Tuesday they all made it sound as if they had stayed in Chicago on Monday - and Merrillville is only about 1.5 hours from Chicago.  So he was probably there with some people from his band.  However, I now also get the comment about the John Hanrooster Building.  And you're right - NOT FUNNY!  But if this is true, it's nice to know that Clay just didn't sit in his hotel room all night - that he actually did some sightseeing while in Chicago.  Let's just hope he doesn't like it well enough to end up living IN the city!  Wink   lmao

Faith is the substance of all things hoped for . . .
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx