gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:09:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 456
Total: 456

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your Profile  (Read 4418 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: August 15, 2005, 08:16:29 AM »

Click the PROFILE tab above the forum to manage your own account here at Claymaniacs.   

Click on SUMMARY to see your post count, your ranking, the date you registered and the last time you were on the site.  Also, your contact info shows on the SUMMARY page -- ICQ, AIM, MSN, and YIM.  From the SUMMARY page, you can also access all your own posts and your general statistics.

Click on ACCOUNT RELATED SETTINGS to change your password, hide or reveal your online status or hide or reveal your  email address.

Click on FORUM PROFILE INFORMATION to add or change your avatar, your location (shows below your avatar), your birthday, gender, contact info, website and signature. (Please see avatar and signature thread for those guidelines.)

Click on LOOK AND LAYOUT PREFERENCES to customize your time format and time zone offset.  You can also customize the look of the forum and the format of the calendar here.  This is where you can choose to do such things as hide other users' avatars and/or signatures.  You can change the format to show the most current postings and/or personal messages at the top of the thread instead of the bottom. This forum also has a "warning" feature if a new reply is made while you are posting. Recommended setting is OFF for that feature, as it can be annoying!

Click on NOTIFICATIONS AND EMAIL to be notified of replies to posts, newly posted topics, and forum announcements. You can change those settings here, or oversee the topics and boards you are currently receiving notifications for.

Click on PERSONAL MESSAGE OPTIONS to ignore personal messages from any member.  (If you have a reason for choosing this option, you may want to notify a moderator if action needs to be taken.)  This is also where you can choose a default to save a copy of each personal message in your PM outbox.  You can choose to receive a popup message when you receive a new personal message, or be notified by email.

Click on EDIT BUDDIES to have quick access to your most contacted friends on the forum.  You can add or delete your buddies on this page. 

There are lots of great features on this forum that will enhance your experience here.  Check it out!

Since we have a birthday feature on the forum now, we will use it for our birthday notifications.
So, if you want a cyber birthday party, please add your birthday to your PROFILE page.
Doing so will insure that your birthday appears on our calendar and on the index page!
Please note:  You don't have to put the year!!  Wink
Thanks!
ILClaymate
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 09:40:35 AM »

Instructions for adding your birthdate to your profile

• Click on the 'Profile' tab under the scrolling banner.
  • Click on 'Forum Profile Information' on the lefthand side.
  • Add your birthdate under the Avatar/Personal Text section.  The year is optional!
  • Click on 'Change Profile' at the bottom righthand corner.
  • This will then take you back to the same screen.  Click the 'Home' tab to get back to the Index page.
Bams Girl
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 06:11:03 PM »

I can't get my email address to stay hidden. When I check the little box to hide it, it still shows up in my profile where other people can see it.

Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 07:05:44 PM »

I can't get my email address to stay hidden. When I check the little box to hide it, it still shows up in my profile where other people can see it.

If you have your email flagged to be hidden in your PROFILE, no one can see it except for you and the mods.  No worries!
Misha
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 04:47:05 AM »

Pamela,

I was going to send you a PM, but its telling me I'm not allowed to send PM's.  Not entirely sure why, but if you could see what I could see in my PM's, you would probably blush.  The sender appears to be Jessicamusician and the subject was URGENT MESSAGE FROM ADMIN!!!  And if you really urgently wanted me to see it... shucks ma'am, couldn't you have thrown in a nekkid picture of Clay instead?  I wouldn't mind seeing that!  LOL

Yours truly,

Misha
ILClaymate
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 07:17:15 AM »

Misha ~ this was sent out by another troll.  Please delete the message.  Also, all pm's have temporarily been disabled.

Sorry!
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 03:16:43 PM »

clandy...thanks for letting us know that about the PMs being diabled.......debi
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx