gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:47:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 284
Total: 284

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Top 10 Reasons Clay Hasn't Updated His Blog  (Read 5562 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: August 11, 2005, 06:29:32 PM »

It's past time for Aiken to update his WEEKLY blog.  I know he's on tour and all, but that's only for 2-1/2 hours every couple of nights.  He's on that bus the rest of the time, or in a hotel room.  Or riding rides at a fair, or .... what?

Now, I'm not doing this one all by myself, so everyone has to join in.  It's a Top 10 list, but you know we can have more than ten reasons.  Why?  Because my name's on the ticket!

Copy and paste this part below then add your own reason.  Come on, it will be fun.  You're just sitting there watching a rerun of CSI anyway.   Smile

Top 10 Reasons Aiken Hasn't Updated His Blog...Er...I mean, Journal.

10.  He's learning the words to Solitaire. 
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2005, 06:31:37 PM »

9, HE'S MAKING ICE CUBES.

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2005, 06:42:20 PM »

8. HE'S ON TOUR

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2005, 06:43:57 PM »

9.   HE'S MAKING ICE CUBES.

ROFLMAO Laughing ROFLMAO 

Good one GWENN!!

And by the way, I just checked before I wrote this post and I SWEAR there was no blog entry and now there is!

Dang. 

And I SWEAR I didn't read what he wrote before I wrote number 10.  Really!!    Super Happy!!!

I will now paraphrase Clay's blog for everyone's reading pleasure.

What's he listening to?  Nick on his cell phone.  Although it's only been a week since he blogged last time, it seems like much longer!  (Me:  I wonder if that's good or bad! Laughing)  He forgot to thank us for watching GMA and especially everyone who showed up in Bryant Park to hear him live.  They were excited to be able to sing Back For More.  While he was in NY, he did tape the All My Children appearance, where he plays himself, (Me: And hopefully sings to Erica!)
Susan Lucci was very sweet, and he was happy to have his first soap opera experience.  (Me: Hey, this tour is probably a soap opera behind the scenes...hee!...well, could be.)  Everyone is having a great time on the tour.  Sometimes they have so much fun he forgets the lyrics to the songs!  So now while everyone else is out having a good time, he stays on the bus and studies lyrics. (Me:  pleeeeease.... *eyeroll emotie*)

Purple Banana

That's what he said.  I SWEAR!
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2005, 06:51:23 PM »

I read his blog tonight Pamela and when I started reading you post I thought  ha! Clay is listening to you!

How funny that he was saying what you started to list.  I'm curious what the rest of the list is. 

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2005, 06:56:50 PM »

8. HE'S ON TOUR
7. He's autographing the new black thongs, cause he know's the Motor City Mafia will buy them out in Michigan this weekend!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2005, 07:07:40 PM »

8. HE'S ON TOUR
7. He's autographing the new black thongs, cause he know's the Motor City Mafia will buy them out in Michigan this weekend!!!
Yes yes yes!  He'd better get busy too because I can see the glint from those charge cards all the way down here in NC.

Smile

Spikee, I thought I had an original idea for once, but alas.  Aiken had it first.  Foiled again!
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2005, 07:24:37 PM »

8. HE'S ON TOUR
6.  He's working out to lose weight so he won't hurt Angela next time he sits on her lap!!

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2005, 08:32:24 PM »

8. HE'S ON TOUR
6.  He's working out to lose weight so he won't hurt Angela next time he sits on her lap!!
5. Working with hairstylist to find ways to cover where his Mama snatched him bald-headed.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2005, 08:41:49 PM »

8. HE'S ON TOUR
5. Working with hairstylist to find ways to cover where his Mama snatched him bald-headed.

Lori OK but not too much weight OK?!?!   Wink
Moonshot bwaaaah!   
Y'all are good.  Real good!   Laughing

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2005, 02:52:55 AM »

8. HE'S ON TOUR
5. Working with hairstylist to find ways to cover where his Mama snatched him bald-headed. (Good one Moonshot!  Clapping  Sunny would like this one!)
4. Writing a new song.

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

paclayfan
Claymaniac

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2005, 04:10:08 AM »

8. HE'S ON TOUR
5. Working with hairstylist to find ways to cover where his Mama snatched him bald-headed. (Good one Moonshot!    Sunny would like this one!)
4. Writing a new song.
3. He's busy picking the bugs out of his teeth from Musikfest!
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2005, 04:46:52 AM »

8. HE'S ON TOUR
5. Working with hairstylist to find ways to cover where his Mama snatched him bald-headed. (Good one Moonshot!    Sunny would like this one!)
4. Writing a new song.
2.  He's shopping for new "lightning proof" orange shirts and black pants for the rest of his tour

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2005, 05:50:34 AM »

8. HE'S ON TOUR
4. Writing a new song.
2.  He's shopping for new "lightning proof" orange shirts and black pants for the rest of his tour
1. He is busy doing radio interviews and trying to explain why he is moving back to Raleigh--and how the BAF spends money--and why he forgets words to songs--and when his new CD is going to come out and why it is taking so long--and how his personal life is going---and, and, and, and....

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2005, 07:46:29 AM »

Laughing ROFLMAO Clapping

Good ones!  Now we go backwards.  No need to stop just because we have ten reasons.

11.  Practicing Elvis moves in front of the mirror.
8. HE'S ON TOUR
4. Writing a new song.
1. He is busy doing radio interviews and trying to explain why he is moving back to Raleigh--and how the BAF spends money--and why he forgets words to songs--and when his new CD is going to come out and why it is taking so long--and how his personal life is going---and, and, and, and....
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2005, 10:00:43 AM »

And in addition to all of that, in his spare time, I won the last round of Spin the Bottle and he's in my bedroom closet.

Paranoid

Oh Lord, I hope it's really him.  Hubby said if I believed his poster was talking to me again, it's off to the looney bin...

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

hotwaxonclay
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2005, 10:51:20 AM »

12.  And in addition to all of that, in his spare time, LadyC won the last round of Spin the Bottle and he's in her bedroom closet. ROFLMAO
8. HE'S ON TOUR
4. Writing a new song.

13. He is taking a foot massaging course
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2005, 02:24:29 PM »

13.  Making sure he pulls his t shirts down far enough so they dont show under his 70's open shirt.
12.  And in addition to all of that, in his spare time, LadyC
 won the last round of Spin the Bottle and he's in her bedroom closet
8. HE'S ON TOUR
4. Writing a new song.
[/quote]

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2005, 02:26:38 PM »

14. Finding a plastic surgeon to remove Lorraines fingerprints from his arm and shoulder.

13.  Making sure he pulls his t shirts down far enough so they dont show under his 70's open shirt.
12.  And in addition to all of that, in his spare time, LadyC
won the last round of Spin the Bottle and he's in her bedroom closet
8. HE'S ON TOUR
4. Writing a new song.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2005, 03:27:34 PM »

hotwax wrote
13. He is taking a foot massaging course
In his case, it better be a long class.

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx