gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:43:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 277
Total: 277

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CELLCERT: I'VE GOT THE MUSIK(FEST) IN ME!!  (Read 45976 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« on: August 10, 2005, 05:13:47 PM »

wave Welcome to tonight's cellcert!! wave

Clay Aiken   
Soft Rock 100.7 is proud to present Clay Aiken at Musikfest this Wednesday night at 8:30pm.
SOFTROCK1007FM

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2005, 05:15:56 PM »

Hey Deanna!!!  What time do we start???

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2005, 05:16:49 PM »

Hey Deanna. I'm here.

So Happy for Lorraine, Linda and Tammy. We just heard about them meeting Clay. Sounded wonderful.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2005, 05:17:14 PM »

HI Sharon!!

It is 8:30 as far as I know!! Wink

Clay "is" the "News"
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2005, 05:17:18 PM »

Hey Sharon. It's 8:30.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2005, 05:17:23 PM »

Yay! cellcert time Purple Banana

and all ya check out my site http://justclayton.proboards56.com/index.cgi ya know you love me Wink

I'm ready to Thud! me way through the cellcert

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
julie and JJ your our unique angels
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
"... And they are funny mozzarella balls!"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2005, 05:17:55 PM »

Hi Tiffany!!

Please share what you heard!!!!!

Clay "is" the "News"
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2005, 05:19:03 PM »

Can't wait to hear about Lorraine's reaction!! Wink Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2005, 05:19:08 PM »

Hey Kimmy.

Deanna- If Frankie comes in, she got to talk to LOrraine and she'll do a recap here.

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2005, 05:20:35 PM »

Here it is.

Cell Cert is not up! This needs to be posted here, anyway - When I picked up the phone, Lorraine was saying "Oh My God! He Is Absolutely Gorgeous!" She and Linda did not have a regular Meet and Greet, so they "only" got a group picture (any picture with Clay is special!). He came in and spoke to them - asked each person their name and where they were from - he asked Lorraine how far away CT was - she told him 4 hours, and that she had gone to NC to see him last week (She got to talk to him!!! ). He kneeled down in front of Lorraine for the picture - she got to touch his arm and his shoulder  Thud!. As she said "Frankie, it is never enough". She is right - we could all just stay with him forever. She also kept saying "Those Eyes"! Tammy is in her Meet and Greet now (or was when Lorraine called at 6:20 Central time). Yeah! Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

I forgot - they did not get an autograph - which makes me very sad for Lorraine and Linda, but as I told her, she got to talk to him and to touch him, and she will have her picture for the Shrine!  Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

I'm so proud of Lorraine!!! She looked right into those green eyes and remembered where her home state was - she really did well!  shocking

claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2005, 05:20:46 PM »

Hey Tiffany, Deanna, and mrs. c wave

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2005, 05:22:20 PM »

Here's what Liz said about Tammy's Meet and Greet.

Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana I just talked to Tammy and Angela.  Tammy got her picture taken by herself with Clay.  I think she said he was wearing a brown shirt, beige shorts and sandals.  Everyone was very sweaty...it was so hot in the M&G.  Tammy had her book signed.  Clay messed up on her name and she said he had to do it over.  He wrote: Tammy, I messed up just for you...use your voice, Clay Aiken. 

I also talked to Angela.  She sounded wonderful.  They were having a fabulous time. 

claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2005, 05:23:00 PM »

Just loved the pic in Claynation news today Thud! Thud!
photo credit: Daniep80

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2005, 05:23:08 PM »

Well the whole of The Motor City Red Thong Mafia will be gone for the weekend, our concerts are next!!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!!

clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2005, 05:24:35 PM »

Thanks Tiffany for bringing those over!!!

I guess I should have started the cellcert early tonight for these reports!!  I love them!!!

Unfortunately, I had surprise company show up!! 

Clay "is" the "News"
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2005, 05:26:00 PM »

The Red Thong gang is going to have a blast!!

I would love to be with that gang!!  Laughing

Clay "is" the "News"
Clays_Buddy
UltimateFan

Clay's Rear Admiral

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2005, 05:26:03 PM »

Yay! cellcert time Purple Banana

and all ya check out my site http://justclayton.proboards56.com/index.cgi ya know you love me Wink

I'm ready to Thud! me way through the cellcert

Hey Kimmy, I just joined your new site.    Purple Banana

JNT 2005  Drool Drool Thud! Thud!
Official member of the RBT
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2005, 05:26:27 PM »

hi ALL HOPE THIS CELLCERT WILL IMPROVE MY MOOD LOL

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2005, 05:26:35 PM »

Yeah! The cell cert is up - I hope we have calls from some of the Claymaniacs who are there.

I've already posted this on the OCD, but here goes again ---Lorraine called me after her and Linda's Meet and Greet. When I picked up the phone, all I heard was a voice saying "Oh My God! He Is Absolutely Gorgeous!" Lorraine said that becasue it was not a regular meet and Greet, they "only" got a group picture. I told her that it didn't matter - any picture with Clay is special - look at the thousands of people who have not had their picture taken with Clay.

She said he came in, spoke to the group, then went to each person and asked their name and where they were from. She said that when she told him CT, he asked how far away from the concert that was. She told him 4 hours, and also told him that she had gone to see him last week in NC.

Clay kneeled down right in front of Lorraine for the group picture  Purple Banana She said she touched his arm, and had her hand on his shoulder for the picture  Thud! (Wouldn't you have loved to have been there to see that!). She said "they" would be emailing her a copy of the picture. I don't know who "they" are - maybe the people who arranged the meet and greet?

Lorraine did not mention security at all, and she did not mention members of Clay's staff. We need more details! Can't wait to read her review.

There were not allowed to get an autograph. Lorraine kept saying "Those Eyes! - It is never enough!" (I agree - the few minutes you are near him seem like seconds).

Tammy was in her Meet and Greet when Lorraine called me at 7:20 eastern time. (I know someone has talked to Tammy, too, and they will post what she said).

I told Lorraine I would post this on the cell cert.

I am so proud of Lorraine - sounds like she made it through just fine, and so did Clay!  Super Happy!!!  I know he will see all of them on the front row and will remember them from the meet and greet.
 Purple Banana Purple Banana

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2005, 05:27:56 PM »

Hey Kimmy, I just joined your new site.    Purple Banana
hey liz wave Woohoo *runs around room* 9 members now Purple Banana

hey glory wave

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 Go Up Print