gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:37:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 250
Total: 250

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CELLCERT: HUNGRY LIKE A WOLF (TRAP) !!  (Read 38619 times)
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #240 on: August 08, 2005, 07:18:24 PM »

Oh, it's the first time I've heard 1000 days. It's wonderful.

Back For More now. Dove's doing quite a bit of cheering. Laughing It's fun.  Purple Banana

The only kind of nut Clay's not allergic to
I'm so weak to his fedora wearing ways!
Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #241 on: August 08, 2005, 07:18:37 PM »

Clay sounding great on "1000 Days" -- he gets more effective on this vocally with each passing performance. HUGE response to the song. Extended and very, very loud applause.

And HUGE applause and screams greet BFM.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #242 on: August 08, 2005, 07:21:01 PM »

Wow, everyone sang the "the radio" part. So much cheering going on right now.  Clapping

Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #243 on: August 08, 2005, 07:22:00 PM »

Clay's vocals tonight really have been amazing -- you can tell even over the cellstream. The crowd sounds like it is really into the song! Screams and singing along.

The crowd is NUTS for this song. Incredibly loud.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
hotwaxonclay
« Reply #244 on: August 08, 2005, 07:23:26 PM »

Oh wow...this show must have been so much fun despite the rain!!!
ILClaymate
« Reply #245 on: August 08, 2005, 07:25:10 PM »

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #246 on: August 08, 2005, 07:26:06 PM »

HUGE, completely out-of-control cheers as the concert ends. Enormous reception. Seriously. I almost feel like the band is playing out for longer because the crowd is so loud and so into it.

The crowd is still cheering a good minute after the band stopped playing.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #247 on: August 08, 2005, 07:27:01 PM »

hotwaxonclay
« Reply #248 on: August 08, 2005, 07:27:30 PM »

WOOOOO  Purple Banana *goes crazy with crowd*
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #249 on: August 08, 2005, 07:28:59 PM »

Wow what a wonderful concert tonight and it sounds like Tiffany will come back floating and hyper.
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #250 on: August 08, 2005, 07:30:30 PM »

THANKS MEESA AND EVERYONE FOR THE CELLCERT

I AM DOWNLOADING ON ONE HAND AND UNZIPPING WITH THE OTHER

THATS, FILES, PEOPLE!! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOUR MINDS TONIGHT??  OH AFTER CLAYING, I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE THEY ARE!

THANKS AGAIN

SEE YOU LATER EVERYONE!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #251 on: August 08, 2005, 07:31:00 PM »

Wow what a wonderful concert tonight and it sounds like Tiffany will come back floating and hyper.

You got that right! She was screaming and laughing. I'm glad she was having a great time.  

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #252 on: August 08, 2005, 07:31:57 PM »

Yeah me 2 Messa.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #253 on: August 08, 2005, 07:33:57 PM »

Angela did instigate thing during WDC, running away from Clay when he went over to her, then getting ice and throwing it down his shirt. During the 2nd verse, Clay wiggled the ice out of his shirt and put it down shirt.

Clay sang the whole of "Sailing" with a smirk on his face, because he was apparently keeping time on Angela's foot during the song.

During the 90s banter, Clay said that he was sure that everyone is wondering what is going on between him and Angela tonight. So Clay said that Angela had asked him out tonight, so he had to let her down gently and insist that they were just friends, and she had been trying to get him back all night. He let Quiana and Jacob stop dancing and made Angela continue. The whole time, Angela was shaking her head, "No, no."

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #254 on: August 08, 2005, 07:37:03 PM »

Night everyone! I'm looking forward to these downloads!!!  Super Happy!!!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #255 on: August 08, 2005, 07:39:00 PM »

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DOWNLOAD ON THIS!

THANKS MEESA  AND DEANNA  FOR A WONDERFUL CELLCERT!!
ILClaymate
« Reply #256 on: August 08, 2005, 07:39:45 PM »

Thanks Meesa for the cellcert and for everyone coming out!  See ya'll tomorrow!  wave

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #257 on: August 08, 2005, 07:41:19 PM »

Deanna and Meesa, Thanks for the cellcert tonight.  Clapping

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #258 on: August 08, 2005, 07:43:08 PM »

Wow, what a wonderful, spiffy concert.  Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

Sounded like Tiffany had an awesome time, cheering and laughing quite a bit. Laughing I hope she didn't get rained on too much. Paranoid

Back for more was awesome. Phone kept cutting in and out, but it's probably because of the rain, but it was so awesome, even when cutting out.

HUGE thanks to Tiffany for cellcerting me. My very first one where I was on the receiving end. Huggles  Purple Banana

And a great big THANKS to all that made the cellcert possible. Meesa & Deanna, you did an awesomely spiffy job posting what was happenin'. Huggles

Well, off to lurk about.

Huggles s to all,

Carla

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #259 on: August 09, 2005, 12:24:16 AM »

Just read the cellcert. I'm back from Wolf Trap. Clay was incredable, amazing, gorgeous, sexy, hot and hilarious tonight. Gahhhhhhhhhhhh  Thud! He just takes my breath away.  I screamed so loud when he came out and a lot tonight. I'll be in the Clayzone forever and I feel so happy.    It really is the best concert and Clay is at his best. It was so fun. I love Clay more then ever. I can't wait for my next Claying.

This is the excited part. I met someone who was giving out 10 tickets and for free of charge I sat so much closer on the floor instead of sitting in the back row on the upper level. I had such awesome seats.  Thud!  You are welcome Meesa, Carla and Jerry for calling ya. I thought that was you Meesa that called me back. THat's fine. Wink I heard that Faye was there tonight but didn't hear that til after the concert. I was right with my predicting with him wearing the orange shirt tonight.  For everyone wondering. It did rain and Clay was not wet. Sorry about that. Wink  It was an indoor venue with lawn seats. Felt bad for the people sitting in the lawn. WDC seemed tame cause Angela and Clay were playing together. He was so funny and giggiling a lot tonight. When the 90's started, he said Angela asked him on a date and he said no. They are just friends. Poor Angela. Haha He did sit  on Angela's lap in the beanbag chair. hehe
Poor Clay messing up on Solitare but he hit that glory note so incredably well. I got teary eyed a few times cause he sounded so beautiful. I couldn't stop laughing during,I can't Make you Love Me after he sang, lay down with me, someone said in the audience, ok. Laughing Livin La Vida Loca was HOT. I screamed a lot when I saw that one.  I was shaking my booty too.  Purple Banana Like everyone else says, I miss Clay already.

I got to meet Pamela, Gwenn, Sunny, MIchelle, MIcki, Christie and Amy at the buffet dinner. We had a great time and the food was yummy. I got my picture taken with Michelle and I and we all had a group picture together. It was great to meet you all.
I'll be in a Clayhaze for a long time but I'll try to wrote my review tomorrow.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx