gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:14:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 478
Total: 478

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CELLCERT: JOIN US AT THE KOKA~KOKA CABANA!!  (Read 64943 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« on: August 05, 2005, 04:43:26 PM »

Welcome to tonight's cellcert!!

DATE
Friday, August 5th, 2005

DESCRIPTION
As the runner-up to Fox TV's second American Idol: The Search for a Superstar competition, vocalist Clay Aiken wowed television audiences in 2003 with his Southern charm, sweet demeanor, and bright, glorious voice, and became a pop star. Originally, Aiken planned to try out for the reality TV series The Amazing Race, but went ahead and auditioned for the talent contest to please an encouraging friend. Out of 7,000 hopefuls, the Raleigh, NC, native won the hearts of the judges as well as millions of fans across the globe.
 FOOD BANK DONATIONS ACCEPTED THIS WEEK AT BOOTH AMPHITHEATRE
The Koka Booth Amphitheatre wants you to help us re-stock the shelves at the North Carolina Food Bank. Just bring 4 cans of food to Jesse McCartney, August 1st, O-A-R, August 4th or Clay Aiken, August 5th and receive one free Movie by Moonlight pass. Bins will be located outside the venue front gate.
AMPHITHEATRE REGENCY PARK

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 04:45:04 PM »

HELLO DEANNA!!!

I AM SO EXCITED... I WISH I COULD BE THERE WITH EVERYONE....

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 04:46:29 PM »

Hey Tammy!! Congratulations

I wish I could be there, too!!

(or any of the concerts, for that matter Laughing)

Clay "is" the "News"
ILClaymate
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2005, 04:47:01 PM »

Yay...another great cellcert!   Purple Banana  Hey Deanna! 

Here's a spoiler for tonight's concert.  This was posted by Jaymes Foster-Levy at the OFC:

Hi all who are coming tonight in Raleigh.....Clay is trying out yet another new song from the forthcoming album called "1000 Days"......curious to know all your thoughts on it.
Much appreciated,
jfl

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2005, 04:47:21 PM »

From Clayversity:

Kjmmom just called from the venue. She's in the sixth row, pretty close to the center. She says it's definitely and "outside" venue -- about 900 chairs on a gradual slope. The rest of the people are on the grass. And then waaaaaay back are the tables.

She just saw Nick looking very cute in a hat, baggy shorts and T-shirt. He was talking with Jaymes Foster-Levy.

They saw people doing the meet and greet to the side of the stage, where the buses and trucks are parked. They could see the top of Clay's spiky hair.

She says people are just melting because it's so hot and humid.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2005, 04:49:13 PM »

She says people are just melting because it's so hot and humid

Oh, yay for the fans--

they get "sweaty Clay" Wink

Clay "is" the "News"
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2005, 04:50:02 PM »

Hello! Anyone not planning to go to this Tour needs to hock anything they own, work a second job, whatever it takes - this is the best concert I have seen in years - maybe ever! I don't know if I will stay for the cell cert or not - makes me wish I was there too much - so in case I don't come back, have fun! (I can't stand the thought that I will not be able to hear the new song - I can't download  I hope somebody will post the words later!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
ILClaymate
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2005, 04:50:25 PM »

Hey Meesa and Tammy!  I'll check in when I can tonight.  Heater is cellcerting her parents for the 1st half of the concert.

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2005, 04:52:24 PM »

Hey Deanna, Meesa, Frankie, Tammy, and Clandysis.

Can't wait to hear about the new song. Hope our Claymaniacs have a fun night.

THanks Meesa for the update.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2005, 04:54:31 PM »

Meesa- I just lefted you a message in the OCD that I need your phone number and Trudy's address when you have time.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2005, 04:54:34 PM »

Hi Angela, Tiffany, Frankie and Meesa!!!

I guess if the fans start dancing up a storm tonight--they will be really, really hot!!

(Just like Clay Wink)

Clay "is" the "News"
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2005, 04:54:43 PM »

Hello! Anyone not planning to go to this Tour needs to hock anything they own, work a second job, whatever it takes - this is the best concert I have seen in years - maybe ever! I don't know if I will stay for the cell cert or not - makes me wish I was there too much - so in case I don't come back, have fun! (I can't stand the thought that I will not be able to hear the new song - I can't download  I hope somebody will post the words later!

FRANKIE
IF THERE IS MP3'S I WILL MAKE YOU A COPY ON A CD...

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2005, 04:55:00 PM »

It's 89' in Raleigh now.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2005, 04:55:59 PM »

Frankie:  I agree.  I was wondering if there was any news on Marilyn, Judy and Lorraine.  Maybe they upgraded their tickets and got front row.  That's what we did last week.  I was able to sell the four we had, so we had no extra cost.
I am going to clean up the kitchen and see you in a bit.

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2005, 04:56:12 PM »

Meesa- I just lefted you a message in the OCD that I need your phone number and Trudy's address when you have time.

I'll send them to you again. Trudy will really appreciate hearing from you. We heard she may be in the hospital til the end of the month.

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2005, 04:57:07 PM »

Thanks Tammy for making me a copy of the CD if you didn't see my reply at the OCD. 

Yum! Be great yummy pics of Sweaty Clay. Wonder if he's grandma will be there tonight. I bet Faye will. Bet there will signs saying Welcome Home.

Hey Linda. Hope they get up close.

THanks Meesa. I'm so sorry to hear that about Trudy. Send her my prayers and I'll send her a card soon wherever you want me to send the address too.

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2005, 04:58:54 PM »

CELLCERT GREETINGS DEANNA, TAMMY, FRANKIE, CLANDY, MEESA, & TIFFANY ! ! ! !  (and everyone else who shows up tonight! )  

Been loving the cellcerts, the details, the downloads, the pictures, the  . . . CLAY!

Thanks for sharing your M & G, Frankie.

Tammy -   Aren't you the one who will be at a M & G, too???

Now - - -  let's see if I messed up names or mixed up people!  
  ROFLMAO

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2005, 04:59:03 PM »

hey*wave*
Am I actually here early for once....

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
julie and JJ your our unique angels
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
"... And they are funny mozzarella balls!"
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2005, 05:00:28 PM »

HELLO EVERYONE,
TAKING A BREAK FROM CLEANING THE HOUSE --I NEEDED A CELLCERT FOR A BREAK.

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2005, 05:00:54 PM »

Hey Barb,Angela and Kimmy.

Barb- Me too. I cannot wait til Monday. 

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 27 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx