gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:42:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 438
Total: 438

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NEW SONG DISCUSSION  (Read 23316 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2005, 06:16:51 PM »

Here's a question - it's pretty much a given that "Back For More" is a Top 40 candidate.

But what about "1000 Days?" Can you hear this one fitting in on Top 40, or is more an A/C or Hot A/C type tune?

Be serious, I know some of us don't really listen to Top 40 much....!  Smile

As a gauge - here are the top ten songs on the POP chart today:

MARIAH CAREY We Belong Together 
KELLY CLARKSON Behind These Hazel Eyes
D.H.T. Listen To Your Heart 
kittyCAT DOLLS Don't Cha 
RIHANNA Pon De Replay 
LIFEHOUSE You And Me 
FAT JOE Get It Poppin (f/ Nelly) 
BLACK EYED PEAS Don't Phunk With My ...
MISSY ELLIOTT Lose Control (f/Ciara)
PAPA ROACH Scars

hypnotic Paranoid hypnotic

*See where it says "kitty"cat dolls?  Should be P ussy Cat Dolls.  Sorry.  At least we know the word ban function works. bwaaahaaa!
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2005, 06:25:22 PM »

I think 1000 days is something that would be heard on A/C.  It grows on you.  The more I hear it, the more I like it.  I'm like CJ though - I'm not real sure what the heck he is talking about as far as the lyrics go but it is a catchy tune, especially once it gets past the slow start.   I like it better when you get to hear his vocals toward the end.  I give it a 6 - and you can dance to it (oh, this isn't American Bandstand?)

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
cjrmax
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2005, 06:47:20 PM »

Here's a question - it's pretty much a given that "Back For More" is a Top 40 candidate.

But what about "1000 Days?" Can you hear this one fitting in on Top 40, or is more an A/C or Hot A/C type tune?

Be serious, I know some of us don't really listen to Top 40 much....!  Smile

As a gauge - here are the top ten songs on the POP chart today:

MARIAH CAREY We Belong Together 
KELLY CLARKSON Behind These Hazel Eyes
D.H.T. Listen To Your Heart 
kittyCAT DOLLS Don't Cha 
RIHANNA Pon De Replay 
LIFEHOUSE You And Me 
FAT JOE Get It Poppin (f/ Nelly) 
BLACK EYED PEAS Don't Phunk With My ...
MISSY ELLIOTT Lose Control (f/Ciara)
PAPA ROACH Scars

hypnotic Paranoid hypnotic

*See where it says "kitty"cat dolls?  Should be P ussy Cat Dolls.  Sorry.  At least we know the word ban function works. bwaaahaaa!

Even if I liked 1000 Days I wouldn't say it would ever fit on the Top 40 charts.  AC maybe, but not Top 40.  Personally, I don't think it would ever be a success on the radio in any format.  If it is on his next album, I hope they don't try and push that on the radio.  I think it will have the same "success" as TW, Solitaire and IWCY did.

I have also been thinking - assuming they don't introduce any more new songs this tour, I think they should bring back JY and give it more of a chance.  Clay only sang JY at 6 concerts - the first 6 when he wasn't even all that settled in yet with the whole show.  He has, to date, sung 1000 Days 9 times.  There are 11 more concerts to go.  Assuming they don't introduce any more new songs and he continue to sing BFM and 1000 Days, that means he would have sung it 20 times and poor old JY only 6.  Hardly seems like it was worth the effort to sing it at all!  

I recently listened to the JY from Greenville.  You know, it really is a beautiful song and it really showcases what Clay can do vocally - much more so than 1000 Days.  And the lyrics aren't nearly as stupid!  I think it deserves another chance.  I think it deserves a chance for Clay to become more comfortable with it.  I mean, he only sang it 6 times and I think there were 5 different versions of the lyrics!  I hope JFL and Clay decide to bring it back.  It would only be fair.
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2005, 06:58:47 PM »

I figure we can each make up our own version of what the lyrics mean.

For example, I think the song is about me.  What.

Through my eyes
I see the world start spinning like a ball
I have vertigo...awwww, how did he know?

Smile

To me, it's just a love song. 

I love you so much.  I'm crazy about you, the sun rises and sets in you.
What can I do to make you notice me....?

I think I'll just tell you how I feel...there isn't enough time in the world
to satisfy my need for being with you...

And I will never give up on you, I'll kick anybody's butt who tries to take
you from me, yes, even angels.  Because I'm just that crazy about you.

So be with me, and I'll never disappoint you, I promise to make you happy; we'll
both be happy.....I promise you....

I'll do whatever I must do to have you...I need you...I know in my heart you need
me too, so come to Clayton...

Oops, sorry.  I got carried away.

In actuality, the song is mostly chorus.  So, it's a good thing people really seem to like the chorus. 

In all seriousness, I think the song is about loving someone who is dying, because why else would angels be coming for you?  It's a happy *sounding* song though...thus the inconguity. 

It's a rare thing when a beautiful melody and haunting lyrics come together.   Everyone keeps raving about "I Can't Make You Love Me" being on the CD, but honestly, I would prefer no covers on the CD.  Especially if they choose a cover that will so outshine the original material.  And the way he has "become one" with that song, it would definitely outshine anything else on the CD.  Probably.

ETA:  Christie, I love the lyrics to Just You.  I love the melody to 1000 Days.  If only......nah.  Wink
cjrmax
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2005, 08:09:08 PM »

ETA:  Christie, I love the lyrics to Just You.  I love the melody to 1000 Days.  If only......nah.   Wink
Pamela, now that would be interesting!  Maybe that would be a good compromise  - a way to make everyone happy!

Well, I can think of other ways Clay can make me happy................  
claydevotee
« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2005, 08:43:30 PM »

Definitely, PAMELA! And I've been trying to figure out the lyrics to "MacArthur Park" for the past 20 years! Did that cake have chocolate or vanilla frosting?  Did he bake the cake for a picnic????  Whatever??????!!!!! Furthermore, who says the lyrics even have to make any sense???  ~~~humming "Purple People Eater" and "Papa Do Wow Wow" from my preteen years~~~
claynadian
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2005, 05:09:57 AM »

OH GOSH! I've never heard this song! someone guick send me a download! eeeeeeeeee!
cjrmax
« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2005, 09:35:54 AM »

Definitely, PAMELA! And I've been trying to figure out the lyrics to "MacArthur Park" for the past 20 years! Did that cake have chocolate or vanilla frosting?  Did he bake the cake for a picnic????  Whatever??????!!!!! Furthermore, who says the lyrics even have to make any sense???  ~~~humming "Purple People Eater" and "Papa Do Wow Wow" from my preteen years~~~
There certainly has been a history of songs with inane lyrics - MacArthur's Park is one of them.  However, what irks me about 1000 Days and its inane lyrics is that one of Clay's greatest strength is his ability to interpret lyrics when he sings.  It just seems to me they should be able to find songs where the lyrics at least make sense,  Its such a waste of his talent!

This song has very convoluted lyrics.  As Pamela pointed out, one interpretation is he's singing about a dying love - yet the melody seems a tad cheery for that to be the case.  One that I saw on another board that cracked me up (and it was meant as snark - not to be taken seriously!) - but does work is that the singer is the devil, trying to hold on to his subject.   Witness this part and tell me that interpretation wouldn't work as well as any other!
And if the angels came, I'd fight them back to win your soul,
When everything was said and done they’d go back home
They all know, they all know
That you’re mine all mine

Then there is that mine all mine part! Doesn't that sound like a 6 year old fighting over a toy. ~~ Its mine, all mine!  as he stamps his foot and runs away~~   Paranoid

My latest theory was the songwriter was VERY, VERY drunk when he wrote this, which would explain the  Through my eyes I see the world start spinning like a ball part!  It would also explain why he was hallucinating: Stars light up and then fall for you  Laughing

And what about this part: In my world you’re the sun that shines and lights the evening sky
Clearing up the horizon
.  What does that mean?  First off, last time I looked out my window at night the sun wasn't even out, much less lighting up the evening sky!  And is this some new air pollution fighter that its clearing up the horizon??? 

And this:
Hold on, come with me and I will never let you down
And in this love we’ll drown,
This I promise you.
’Cause you can’t hold us down
  Let's just ignore for moment that drowning in anything isn't usually a positive connotation, but how is this other person holdling them down?  First he tells this person to hold on and come with him and then he's saying she can't hold them down????  Color me confused! 

This song makes no sense whatsoever.  I just can't believe with someone who has such a talent as a lyric interpreter, this is the best they come up with! 
claymate1546
« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2005, 07:50:53 PM »

Definitely, PAMELA! And I've been trying to figure out the lyrics to "MacArthur Park" for the past 20 years! Did that cake have chocolate or vanilla frosting?  Did he bake the cake for a picnic????  Whatever??????!!!!! Furthermore, who says the lyrics even have to make any sense???  ~~~humming "Purple People Eater" and "Papa Do Wow Wow" from my preteen years~~~

I once heard that McArthur Park was about a relationship ending and someone "never having the love again" (or recipe lol) Meanwhile I just thought it was about a crazy person who put a cake outside and it got rained on. Laughing

edited to fix code
cjrmax
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2005, 08:49:17 AM »

Ok, I just watched Scarlett's 1000 Days from Toledo (its over at MOAF if anyone is interested - very good video). I REALLY want to like this song. I AM trying.

He does sing the s hit out it. And if I ignore the words (spinning ball - disco ball? Mine all mine - sounds like a 6 year old fighting over a toy! We won't even get into the battle of the angels! ~where is that rolling eyes emotion??~~  ), it is a bit easier to like.

I watched this once with my eyes open and once with my eyes closed. I like it better with my eyes open. Both ways, though, I have this urge to rush the stage and punch out the drummer! The drums sound like there's construction going on in the background! They are actually distracting! (Maybe the goal is to distract people from the lyrics??  Laughing ) They are annoying. They must be toned down or given a lighter hand.

I also think the pace of the song over the first 1/2 to 3/4 of the song is way too slow. It almost sounds like he's singing it slower than the music, or the music is slower than his singing. If it were sped up just a tad, I think it wouldn't sound so plodding. The last part, maybe the last 1/4 of the song, is a bit faster paced and sounds much better.

Its clear Clay likes this song. I just wish I could like it as much. I still wish they would bring JY back for another chance. I was thinking, with all the lyrical changes they were making on JY during its mere 6 performances maybe they shelved it because they just couldn't get the lyrics right and the songwriter wanted to rework it. But if that's true, where is the songwriter for 1000 Days? Heaven knows those lyrics are not "right"!  Wink

But I really am trying to like it.......  Paranoid
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2005, 11:09:06 AM »

I AM NOT A LYRICS PERSON.  NEVER COULD UNDERSTAND POETRY UNLESS IT WAS VERY VIVID.  THAT BEING SAID, CLAY SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THE SONG IS SAYING EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO CLUE.  HE SINGS IT WITH PASSION AND STYLE.  IT WOULD BE NICE IF HE COULD GIVE US A CLUE WHAT HE THINKS IT MEANS.  EVERY TIME I HEAR IT, I LIKE IT MORE.  ON THE OFC, THEY SUGGESTED SPEEDING IT UP A LITTLE.  YOU CAN DO THIS ON WMV.  I DID IT AND IT SOUNDS A LOT BETTER.  A LOT.  YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPEED IT UP TOO MUCH.  JUST A LITTLE.

THE DRUMMER NEEDS TO HAVE HIS MIC TAKEN AWAY.  THE DRUMS ARE ANNOYING.  VERY DISTRACTING FROM CLAY'S BEAUTIFUL VOICE. 

I WONDER WHY JY HAS BEEN SHELVED.  I LIKE THAT ALSO.  I THINK IT IS CHALLENGING TO CLAY.  IT REALLY NEEDS A SPECTACULAR VOICE AND HE HAS IT.

I AM NOT A MUSIC MAVEN.  I JUST KNOW WHAT I LIKE AND WHAT MAKES ME FEEL.  1000 DAYS DOES THAT.  I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY SINCE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS ABOUT.  IT HAS TO BE SOMETHING ABOUT A LOVER WHO IS DYING.  I THINK.  MAYBE. 

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
cjrmax
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2005, 12:00:32 PM »

I was lurking at the Clackhouse and I saw a post by 43dudleyvillas that much more articulately expressed what I have been trying to say about 1000 Days.  She likes the melody more than I do, but otherwise, what she says about 1000 Days and, for that matter, BFM, are right on the money for me.  Its an interesting read:

[
b]"1000 Days"[/b]: Recently, the first line of the song was changed (or maybe corrected) to be "Through my eyes, I have seen the world start spinning like a ball." That has reduced my objection to that line somewhat -- I can get behind a "the world was born for me when I met you" kind of interpretation here. The original line ("Through my eyes, I can see the world start spinning like a ball") had me wondering whether Shaquille O'Neal's finger was the new axis around which the world was turning or something. *g* I still don't like the redundance of "Through my eyes, I see," though.

I ADORE the bridge of "1000 Days." To me, it embodies the central message of the song. Overall, I think the melody of "1000 Days" features a nice dynamic progression. It's just that I think the melody deserves to be rescued from most of the song's lyrics. It's not about reading the lyrics literally. I get that we're supposed to be seeing metaphors. My basic issues with the lyrics of "1000 Days" are threefold:
-I don't think the space-y/celestial metaphor works because the lyrics themselves are so overused (as in, I've heard them a million times before),
-I think that the lyrics themselves are overcooked to the point where it's very difficult for me as a listener to relate to them and
-I don't think the metaphor is developed in a coherent fashion.
On the first point, honestly, the fact that a million singers have contemplated offering the moon to their loves before, and referred to their loves as the "sun" lighting up whatever sky (dawn, dusk, afternoon, whatever) honestly takes away from how moved I am by the metaphors here. Add to that phrases like "I will never let you down" and "they can't hold us down" (still haven't figured out who "they" are supposed to be, and why "they" care), and the song feels like one cliché after another. To me, these lyrics drip of immaturity, superficiality and a lack of originality, not sincerity. Yes, Clay can sell their sincerity. I don't see why he should have to do so. The triteness of the metaphors here is a barrier to my being able to get into and believe the song.

On the related second point...OK, I love the idea of Clay capturing that feeling of excess and euphoria when you're in love and you're just awash with belief in happily ever after (to me, that's what "1000 Days" is about). But I feel like we're rushed into that euphoria with the immediate launch into space (world spinning/stars light up and then fall/moon), and there's just never a chance to get one's bearings in the story that's being told by this song. To me, that doesn't match the melody, which suggests a more gradual build in the first verse, and then euphoria starting with the chorus.

On the third point, the inconsistencies in the metaphors are jarring. In the second verse, she is the sun. But in the first verse, he's thinking about giving her the moon. Why would the sun want the moon? And the sun is going to drown in love, even though he will never let her down? Huh? I get that all the celestial stuff is, perhaps, there for feel, but I think that if you're going to build a metaphor, you need to do so in a way that establishes a feel/mood -and- that is internally coherent. To me, the internal coherence just isn't there in the lyrics of "1000 Days."

Again, I really, really like the melody of "1000 Days." But I listen to vocal music for the marriage of melody to lyrics, and right now, the lyrics of "1000 Days" are really getting in the way of my getting into the song, no matter how wonderfully Clay sings/performs it.

BFM works for me because, within the constraints of a commercial pop-rock song, it tells a coherent story (about a person who moves you and whom you suddenly find yourself needing) through a coherently built metaphor (of that one song on the radio that reaches you and that you suddenly find yourself needing to hear), and the song uses its lyrics in cool illustrative ways. The lyrics also help convey a progression, and that there is a bunch of sub-text (the awareness that he's selling art and being sold art, the repetition on the radio, etc.) makes the song more credibly Clay to me. All this is married to a pretty good melody with a very good hook -- so, for what it is (a commercial pop-rock song), I think it works really, really well. I'm surprised by how much I like it, because I expected to have to resign myself to accepting Clay's commercially-driven tracks. Not so with BFM. I genuinely like it. A lot.
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2005, 08:15:16 AM »

I AGREE THAT 1000 DAYS LYRICS ARE CONFUSING- BUT I DO LIKE THE CHORUS A LOT!!

I ALSO WISH HE WOULD GIVE "JUST YOU" ANOTHER CHANCE- I REALLY LIKED THAT ONE- AND HE DID SING IT WELL

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #73 on: August 25, 2005, 11:08:31 PM »

Here's the new song - compliments of the Clackhouse.  Thanks CH!  Right click to save.

http://www.theclackhouse.com/Jukebox/050825_Toronto_TearsRunDry_webweaver_small.wmv

ETA: This was posted at the CH, from the CB, from Bolt.  Whew.

Jade talked to JFL!!
Aug 25 2005 11:44PM
I love her!! She said, these songs (new ballads) are nice, but when we all heard BFM in Tom's River, we were flying high out of there, rushing to our computers, trying to find downloads anywhere we could, loading it into our ipods, burning CD's...that we want more rocking Clay! Jaymes said I know, I know but that there isn't enough time to write another rocking song for the tour but that there would be more like that on the album!

I'm not sure *everyone* wants a more "rockin" Clay, and I particularly don't appreciate a few fans speaking for the whole.

I think Clay has a special way with a ballad.  But it has to be a good ballad.  I think this new song (Tears Run Dry?) is very pretty and has much possibility.  My preference is a balance of songs - a few rockers, some pure pop pleasures, something fun to dance to, and you gotta have a good love song or two.... and ...

I do love me an angsty ballad.

Hey, I'm a moody chick; what can I say. 

Paranoid

Partial lyrics:

Tears Run Dry (?)

Caught in a moment that won't let go, trying to find a way out
When you're alone on a dead end road, might as well turn back around
And I'm in the dark, complete you know
Like a shadow thats turned to stone...
Trying to figure out
How two become one thing ever so alone.

I'm broken, wide open, you shattered all we had
And I'm through with hoping, somehow I'm gonna put the pieces back
Behind me the notion, now there's nothing left inside
I fear not knowing,
Where do you go when the tears run dry?

I close my eyes and I breathe you in,
Always and never the same
How did we end up strangers again,
When I'm still dreaming your name.
And I'm calling out
Are you hearing me?
I don't know where I belong;
Now it's so clear, why do I wish you here,
When I'm already gone?

Ooh yeah...

(chorus)
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #74 on: August 25, 2005, 11:49:40 PM »

Just found this thread, probably because I spent four hours on the road today and was listening to JBT music the whole time and wanted to know what others think.

I LOVE JY. Now, you all sound like you really know your music. I just know what I like to listen to, and JY is beautiful. Clay sounds like he's really into it and I don't care if I don't understand the words.

1000 days is haunting; don't understand it, but I don't understand WDC and that has become a favorite.

BFM is a no-brainer. Loved that by the time he sang the first chorus on GMA.

I hope they're all on his CD, but like "everyone" has said, it needs rockin-Clay on there, too. Who is "everyone", anyway?

The new song is almost downloaded.  Super Happy!!!  Can't wait to hear it.

Thanks, Pamela, for getting us the download. And, yes, the lyrics sound like Clay could have something to do with them.

ETA:  The new song is quite a different sound for Clay music, isn't it? It sounds shaky; will have to hear him sing it again.

wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #75 on: August 26, 2005, 12:35:29 AM »

I'm not sure *everyone* wants a more "rockin" Clay, and I particularly don't appreciate a few fans speaking for the whole.

I think Clay has a special way with a ballad.  But it has to be a good ballad.  I think this new song (Tears Run Dry?) is very pretty and has much possibility.  My preference is a balance of songs - a few rockers, some pure pop pleasures, something fun to dance to, and you gotta have a good love song or two....

You know, something occurred to me when I read this. Is it a possibility that *everyone* wants more "rockin" Clay because, deep down, they want to hear him on Top 40 radio? Although it isn't the only way to get airplay on those stations, it could possibly be his best bet. JMO. Of course, I don't know what the Powers That Be are aiming for with this album either. I don't know anything about the recording industry, only what I like to listen to.

I like the new song much better than JY. I am probably in the minority on that one, but I just can't get into it. I've listened to it live and through Clack and it still hasn't grown on me. Personally, I would like to hear JY recorded/perfromed as a duet. Probably in the minority there as well! Laughing

I enjoy the chorus of 1000 Days, but the lyrics are dull comparatively.

Maybe I'll change my mind when it isn't 3:30 a.m.  lmao

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #76 on: August 26, 2005, 05:06:11 AM »

I need a better download of Tears Run Dry before I give my opinion.   I can't really tell because the d/l out there right now is kind of muffled and I can't even tell what he is saying.  I've tried al few at MOAF - maybe I'm just not getting the song......I like Rock & Roll Clay!!!  But yes, I want a mixture of music on the cd but the only jumpy one we got so far is BFM and I love that one!!!

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2005, 05:40:21 AM »

You know, something occurred to me when I read this. Is it a possibility that *everyone* wants more "rockin" Clay because, deep down, they want to hear him on Top 40 radio? Although it isn't the only way to get airplay on those stations, it could possibly be his best bet. JMO.

And a good opinion it is.   Not Worthy  You are right Lindsay - Clay said himself he wants to be on the radio, and his fans want him there as well.  I'm not sure why we think any of these songs wouldn't make it on the radio; I hear much worse drivel on there every day.  Maybe it's because the record company paid for play, but still.  IF RCA and/or Clay have mutually agreed to play the radio game, there is no reason why Back For More, 1000 Days, Tears Run Dry or Just You would not fit.  They fit.  I think Clay still has an uphill battle where radio play is concerned, just because of Idol though.  But that's another thread.  Wink 

Personally, I have to work NOT to compare these songs with what I've just heard recently -- a haunting rendition of I Can't Make You Love Me, a powerful snippet of When A Man Loves A Woman, a kick butt Elvis medley, and a wicked When Does Cry.  I have to remind myself that these new songs - they're just pop songs - they aren't the cure for world poverty or Pulitzer prize material.

Laughing

Maybe I'll change my mind when it isn't 3:30 a.m.

Actually, you do good work when it's 3:30 am!!  And I thought I was a night owl.... Wink
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2005, 05:42:18 AM »

They blocked You Send It here at work, Photo Bucket as well ..... *kicks desk*

Do they think I should work or something?   Paranoid

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #79 on: August 26, 2005, 05:42:54 AM »

WELL FOR A GUY WHO WANTED A MORE UPBEAT ALBUM, IT'S SURE FULL OF ANGST!! Laughing

ALL 4 NEW SONGS TALKED ABOUT OF A LOVE THAT WAS LOST..

HOW ABOUT A SONG ABOUT FINDING A NEW LOVE?  OR CELEBRATING FRIENDSHIP?

I THINK JFL SHOULD REVISTED JUST YOU ONE MORE TIME BEFORE PUTTING  IT IN THE CAN...

LOVE YA

PHILLY
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx