gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:54:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 432
Total: 432

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 62  (Read 169970 times)
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #2000 on: August 09, 2005, 01:42:39 PM »

Tiff...MamaBoca smacks herself in the head

Frankie...good luck with Wild Baby.  Sorry your internet has been giving you so many problems lately.  We'll chat when you are able to hang around for awhile.

Going to leave to start cooking dinner....TTYL

Prayers for our JJ and all those in need

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2001 on: August 09, 2005, 01:50:13 PM »

That's ok Boca. Laughing See ya later.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #2002 on: August 09, 2005, 01:53:58 PM »

I'm back had to go to pick out a book from my new summer reading list. I'm going to be starting a new school in a diffrent town this fall. Its pretty much what resulted from those family problems I was talking about. Still don't feel like talking about it. But just thought I'd let you know just so if I come in here crazy....more crazy. You know why. The new schools even smaller since I'm now living with my dad. Now I'm def living more in the country then before Laughing But its not that much of a strench. Good thing the only noises that keep me up are bull frogs. Though I kinda miss those airplanes passing over the house and those sirens late at nite lmao Really they were like a song to go to sleep to. Now atleast I get a new start at a new school. Hopefully it will be better then my old one. My sis was taking it hard but now shes doin better with it. She just mostly gonna miss her friends. I didn't really have any-- they were into things that I wasn't so just left them go.

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
julie and JJ your our unique angels
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
"... And they are funny mozzarella balls!"
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #2003 on: August 09, 2005, 01:54:12 PM »

Good Early Evening Everyone!
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #2004 on: August 09, 2005, 02:00:09 PM »

Its quiet so I am going to go lay down and then eat be back before the cell cert at 8.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2005 on: August 09, 2005, 02:05:20 PM »

WELL HI THERE MY DEAR FRIENDS,I WAS AT THE HOUSE ALL DAY HAVING MY SALE PEOPLE SHOWED UP,I NEED MORE FOR MY CLAY TRIP. I GOT CALLED INTO WORK TONIGHT,BE HOME ABOUT 9;30 I NEED A BREAK SO BADLY CLAY SHOULD DO THE TRICK NEXT WEEK JUST PRAY I CAN GO AND NOTHING HAPPENS TO SPOIL IT FOR ME, THINGS HAVE A WAY OF DOING THAT WELL I BETTER RUN BE BACK LATER,

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2006 on: August 09, 2005, 02:33:23 PM »

Another reason why we love this man so much.

from the CB, originally from Claysugar...

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My friend in Detroit was visiting with her daughter in Buffalo and they went to Darien Lake to the park, not to see Clay in concert, because they weren't great fans of his, well anyway, her daughter and husband were riding the roller coaster and my friend stayed behind with her grandson who has multiple sirosis and can just scream when happy, well Clay came off of the roller coaster and went straight to her grandson and knelt and held his hand and the boy just squeeled with delight, my friend said Clay spent at least 5 minutes with him, so now my friend and her family just love Clay and also bought tickets to his concert that night and loved him, so he has 4 new fans. Clay is the greatest as we all know.

He Clayverted them. How sweet is that?

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2007 on: August 09, 2005, 02:37:37 PM »

Glory-I'll pray my hardest you can see Clay next week. Hope you made some Clay money today. Have a goodnight at work.

Kimmy- Hope you like your new school when you start.

NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #2008 on: August 09, 2005, 02:50:56 PM »

Hey, this is Debbie that attended the Cary show with Heather.  I lurk alot but do not post much but wanted to say how much fun it was to meet everyone, Lorraine, Judee, Marilyn, Bozena, Mack & Glen, Becky and her sister, Michelle, Pam, Prissy, Pamela, JoAnn and Carol.  Hopefully I did not leave anyone out, was great to be in a group of people that do not roll their eyes when Clay's name comes up.

Pamela-Great review, glad they printed some of it in the N&O!

Mack & Glen-You are the cutest couple.  I have heard so much about you from Heather so great to finally meet you.  Glen, good luck with the back surgery.  Mack, might see you in the crowd at the Rascal Flatts show!!

Lorraine & Judee-Know you are beyond excited about meeting OMC, hope he is up for the two of you.....hmmmm, perhaps I should rephrase that!!!!!  Be gentle with him.

Oh and Angela, was great to meet you in Connecticut, as I know you and Heather talk at least once a day so have heard lots about you too!!

My internet connection at home is down at the moment so just post from work and lately there do not seem to be enough hours in the day or days in the week to get everything done but think tonight I am going to leave while it is still daylight.   

Hope to see some of you August 31st at the Borgata!!!  How long do we have to wait after that for the Christmas tickets to go on sale???  Always want just a little more.  LOL

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #2009 on: August 09, 2005, 03:21:13 PM »

Gosh it is soooo hot here. I'm not very happy 'bout it Laughing

Welcome Debbie, I've seen you lurking around Laughing

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #2010 on: August 09, 2005, 03:49:54 PM »

JOHN Stevens ON CBS TONIGHT!!

Tune in to CBS Evening News TONIGHT, AUGUST 9th for an in depth look at John Stevens and his musical career. John's segment airs approximately 6:45 PM. Check your local listings for details.

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #2011 on: August 09, 2005, 03:59:28 PM »

I'M HOME.. HAVEN'T READ ANY BACK PAGES.. I HAVE TO GO PACK... HOPEFULLY I WILL BE BACK LATER..

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #2012 on: August 09, 2005, 04:00:59 PM »

Hi, Kimmy, and everyone!!!

Clandygirl was going to start a new session for me, if I couldn't, but I have a few minutes here at the hotel.  THANKS, CLANDYGIRL!!!

Session 63 is up and running, and I ask all of you to move over there, please!!!

HAPPY CLAY CONCERTS TO ALL!!!!!
Woodstock X62

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [101] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx