gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:08:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 283
Total: 283

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 62  (Read 169962 times)
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #1980 on: August 09, 2005, 08:48:19 AM »

Hi everyone. I had to run to the post office and decided to stop here at the college and use their computers. I despertly need a computer. I am thinking of keeping my tourist job so I can buy me a computer only work may be an hour or so a day.

Lorainne I have to drug test for my job tomorrow I know I can pass.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1981 on: August 09, 2005, 08:58:52 AM »

GOOD  MORNING,

I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON PUTTING MY PICTURES IN PHOTOBUCKET AND  HAVE NOW POSTED A LOT OF FAN PICTURES (AND OTHERS ) IN THE CONCERT CONNECTION   IN THE THREAD JUKEBOX GET TOGETHER  PICTURES.

I REALLY HAD A TIME WITH MY CAMERA BECAUSE IT HAD A BAD CHIP, BUT LUCKILY, I HAVE ALMOST ALL THE PICTURES I TOOK!  I DON'T HAVE ANY FROM OUR LAST DAY, BUT OTHERS WILL.

I KNOW THAT PEPE HAS SOLD HER HOUSE!  CONGRATULATIONS!

I AM STILL PLAYING "KETCHUP," DOING LAUNDRY AND GETTING BACK TO REAL LIFE.

WE HAD A FABULOUS WEEK.  I WISH THAT ALL OF YOU COULD TAKE A FEW DAYS AND CLAY TREK!

HUGS,
PRISSY

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1982 on: August 09, 2005, 09:00:58 AM »

LORRAINE: Laughing NOBODY PASSED THEIR DRUG TEST?? I'LL FILL YOU IN ON A BLUE-COLLAR TRADITION. SOME PEOPLE WHO USE DRUGS PURPOSELY WAIT UNTIL IT'S LEFT THEIR SYSTEM...THE ONES YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT APPARENTLY DIDN'T WAIT IT OUT LONG ENOUGH PRIOR TO TAKING THE DRUG TEST Laughing

SHANNON: AH HA!! NOW I KNOW WHAT YOUR JOB IS. I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO READ BACK PAGES ANYMORE BUT I knew YOU HAD A JOB AND I CAUGHT YOUR POST JUST NOW...A TOURIST JOB. I TAKE IT YOU'RE A TOUR GUIDE OF SOME KIND OR SOMETHING TO DO WITH TOURISM LIKE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE OR TRIPLE A OR SOMETHING?!?!?

HELLO PRISSY!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #1983 on: August 09, 2005, 09:01:37 AM »

Hi Prissy: wave
Glad you had such a great time Clay treking Clapping  Huggles  Super Happy!!!

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #1984 on: August 09, 2005, 09:13:33 AM »

Hi everyone, I am at the college so I want to hit on some topics that I can not post on web tv.

First and foremost I want to thank everyone for praying for me and being my friends. I just know this job is right for me.

ANGELA/ILclaymate thanks for all you do and the kind words about my job. Clay did not wear the orange shirt in Valdasta. I know he was about to fry it was so hot and him in those long sleve shirts. He said it was hot and a bug landed on him LOL.

Kimmy thanks to you also for your kind words. I hope school goes well for you this semester.

Her it was wonderful meeting you in Valdosta I knew you right away because I had seen your photo. We done it up good didn’t we.\

Why am I underlined now????????? OOOO well read it anyway.

Let me post this and start a new post I do not like the underlines.

odd no underline when I post here.

AC I worked at a huge resort on the beach. Sometimes I would clean condos and hotel rooms, Sometimes I watched kids I was the everything go to girl, but I got a new job at the hospital I start it on thursday. Working around tourists has worn my spirit down, kind of like what Clay says about CA. MEAN NASTY RUDE PEOPLE. I am excited to get health and dental insurance. I can not wait to get my teeth fixed.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #1985 on: August 09, 2005, 09:18:44 AM »

Pretty quiet around here so I am off. I need to go shopping for uniform for my hospital job but I will wait till tomorrow to see what they want me to wear. I hope everyone has a great day and I will see everyone later if web tv allows.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1986 on: August 09, 2005, 09:30:57 AM »

I WISH THAT ALL OF YOU COULD TAKE A FEW DAYS AND CLAY TREK!
==============================
THAT REMINDS ME, PRISSY!

Stardate: August 8th 2005. We are the voyagers of the Starship Jefferson. We explore strange cities. Encounter hyper groupies. We set a course for frolic and frenzy...upon the U.S.S. Aikens-R-Prize...to boldly go where no other collection of groupies have gone before...

CLAY-TREK!

Journal Entry: Data Blog-5: We just set the wheels in motion on the U.S.S. Aikens-R-Prize. We were driving down Highway 4 on our way to a Clay Aiken concert. We heard the local radio announce that the Aiken show was a near sell-out.

Journal Entry: Data Blog-6: While en route to the Clay Aiken concert, we treked along until we ran into a hitch-hiker. The man said his name was Alex Betrek and he hosted a universally known game show called "Cosmos In Jeopardy!". Betrek had a nagging habit of answering himself first and leaving it up to us, the crew of the U.S.S. Aikens-R-Prize, to figure out just what the hell the question was. You should've been there when Betrek flipped his lid!! He grew so annoyed with Dusty, the dancing star with a big dipper, that he looked into Dusty's misty eyes and said to the confused waif: "Oughta-mota-beeta-beeta-botta...". Dusty didn't know it at the time but the crafty Alex Betrek was putting a curse on him. Later, Dusty got diabetes.
================================

SHANNON: OH OKAY! THANKS FOR THE POST ABOUT YOUR JOB AND THE MEDICAL INSURANCE! WHERE I WORK, FOR THE LONGEST TIME THEY NEVER CARRIED VISION INSURANCE I HAD BEEN TOLD!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?? A PLACE IN WHICH THE WORKERS HAVE TO READ HUB CODES, ROUTING INFORMATION, CITY IDENTIFIERS, AND EVERYTHING ELSE ON THE MAIL WE SORT THROUGH EACH NIGHT AND THEY not HAVE A VISION PLAN!!! THANKFULLY ONE WAS INSTALLED A FEW YEARS after I STARTED WORKING THERE. MY DENTAL INSURANCE WAS USED PRETTY MUCH LAST WINTER!!! I RARELY GO TO THE DOCTOR FOR ANYTHING BUT I NEEDED 6 FILLINGS AND SO I GOT OUT THE DENTAL INSURANCE CARD. THE RECEPTIONIST AT THE DENTIST OFFICE WAS AMAZED AT HOW NEAT AND CLEAN MY INSURANCE CARD WAS. I WAS PICKING MY TEETH WITH THAT CARD ON MY DRIVE OVER THERE LAST WINTER BUT SHE DOESN'T KNOW THAT...shhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Judee
« Reply #1987 on: August 09, 2005, 09:53:35 AM »

LORRAINE ~ I AM HERE IF YOU WANT TO CALL ME.  I HAVE TO BAKE MY DAUGHTER A CAKE FOR HER BIRTHDAY TODAY.  BOO HOO, MY BABY IS 22!!!!  DID I TELL YOU I HAD HER WHEN I WAS 14?????    Laughing Laughing
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1988 on: August 09, 2005, 10:33:17 AM »

I JUST GOT BACK A LITTLE WHILE AGO FROM SHOPPING..  I PICKED UP A LITTLE OVERNIGHT SUITCASE WITH WHEELS.. IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I HAVE GONE AWAY THAT MY BAGS ARE ANCIENT..  I FIGURED I HAVE ANOTHER CLAY TRIP TO MEADOWBROOK IN NEW  HAMPSHIRE AND HOPEFULLY MANY MORE TO COME IN THE FUTURE..  I ALSO PICKED UP A BACKPACK PURSE FOR THE CONCERT...  I HAVE TO PACK TONIGHT WHEN I GET HOME FROM WORK...  Paranoid

JUDY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER!!!!    I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME TONIGHT.. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU TOMORROW..

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1989 on: August 09, 2005, 10:47:12 AM »

Thanks Shannon, it was great meeting you!

Gosh, I'm so  for our next wave of Claytrekkers!!!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1990 on: August 09, 2005, 10:59:47 AM »

FOR ANYONE THATS INTERESTED, ON THE VIDEO "AUDIENCE" BY SPOTLIGHTLOVER  IN CARY, YOU CAN SEE BOZENA, THEN MYSELF AND HEATHER IN THE AUDIENCE- 2 ROWS AWAY FROM HIS ROYAL HOTNESS!! WOO HOO HOO!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #1991 on: August 09, 2005, 12:18:38 PM »

FOR ANYONE THATS INTERESTED, ON THE VIDEO "AUDIENCE" BY SPOTLIGHTLOVER  IN CARY, YOU CAN SEE BOZENA, THEN MYSELF AND HEATHER IN THE AUDIENCE- 2 ROWS AWAY FROM HIS ROYAL HOTNESS!! WOO HOO HOO!!

I ALREADY DOWNLOADED IT LAST NIGHT AND WATCHED IT.......THIS TIME I'LL TRY TO TAKE MY EYES OFF HIS ROYAL STUDLINESS AND SEE IF I CAN 'SPOT' YOU GUYS  ROFLMAO
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1992 on: August 09, 2005, 12:39:22 PM »

Afternoon all.

Still in my Clayhaze.  He was so amazing last night. Can't wait to see the downloads and pics. It's time for Angela to be replaced.  I heard the person that went that had cancer after the show, Clay came out to talk to her. Awwwww He is so wonderful. There is nobody like him. THat melts my heart. I see Clandy posted that story. I didn't know about her there til I read the cellcert last night.

Oh and I didn't see them do the text message thing last night.

Someone also gave him a hat to wear but it was too small. Said he would mess up his hair. Laughing He tried to wear it but gave it back to the little girl and touched her hand. awww I have to say Clay was so cute dancing as a Pip too when they sang, MIdnight Train to Georgia. Oh when he was at the piano before he sang, LOve Me Tender, under the piano he switched to his Blue Suede shoes but couldn't get in on. Now we know the sercet. Laughing Him doing Elvis was so sexy. He picked someone to dance in the audience in the front row. Clay talked to his daughter. Wondered how her dad felt listening to Clay's CD's. Said he didn't like it too much. Laughing He did a good job dancing to Car Wash. And when he sang, Invisible, it was so fun with everyone singing along, and the shirt tugs was so sexy. I thought I heard him doing sound check to that when I was in line for dinner. It was the most fun I had in a concert. It's true also Clay can sing everything and he was so good at his dancing. Oh and Quianna was incredable singing, I Will Always Love You. We gave her a standing Ovation. When Clay sang the slower songs we sat down but gave him a standing O on almosted all of them.

I'm so sorry I don't take any pictures. When MIchelle comes back, I'll ask her to post the pic of me and her and the group picture for Meesa's montage. I loved meeting Pamela. She's wonderful and sweet.

You are welcome Carla for the cellcert. Huggles  It's funny you could hear me scream. I heard you say you heard Suspicous Minds too. He rocked on that song.

Evelyn, Lora, and Lindsey. Have a wonderful time tonight in Ohio. Can't wait to hear all about it. Hope you can give your cookies to Nick Evelyn and good luck getting better seats. Get some great pics Lindsey. Have a safe trip you all.

Angela- I am still . LOL I can talk a little. Have a safe trip to PA and have a fun time at Musikfest tomorrow.

Tammy- Glad Zoe's ear is feeling better. It's funny I watched Clay in the rain on the solo tour last year too. The stage was covered so Clay wasn't wet then either. You want him to be safe now. Wink Was really thankful I wasn't sitting in the last row or I would had gotten wet. I want to see Clay again. *cries* Can I go to Musikfest with you all? I cannot wait to hear all about you, Rainy, and Linda meeting Clay and sitting in the front row is a dream come true. 

Meesa- You are welcome for the cellcert. Huggles You did great updating last night. I didn't know some things from there that I read on the cellcert.

Her- I noticed that from the download of when WDC from GA it was hard to tell. darn I can't wait for the DVD of the concert. I love you for doing this for us. Huggles If it's ok, I told my friends I went with about it and they would like a copy of it too. They loved the concert too. No problem if you can't fit everything.

Rainy-  I have the biggest smile on my face. Clay makes me so happy. Can't wait to see him again in 14 days.  Be in a Clayfog for life.  Eeeeeeeee Tomorrow you finally meet our honey. I would be nervous too. Remember to breathe and I know he'll love you. Be the best day of your life. I know it will. Can't wait to hear all about it and see the pic of you two.

Woody- Great to see you pop in. Glad you hubby and son are having a great time and you deserve to relax. Hope you survived the roller coaster. Wink Thanks for checking in with us.

Thanks! It was the 1st time I met anyone from here. I reserved a table for 15 people but only 8 including me showed up at the buffet. Sorry I didn't get to meet Sonya but I was really happy with all the Claymaniacs that I got to see.

Dudley- I didn't even know about that poll but that was so wonderful about Clay. Everybody understands why we love him so much. Cool beans they mentioned it on CNN. Got to get that issue of TV Guide.

OMG  Thud! Love those new pictures from the Aspen photo shoot. Love the way where he's on the floor against the wall. Whew!!! Laughing on the All I Want for Christmas is to be Angela. THat's on my list.  Thanks for the gorgeous pics.

Thanks Liz. I'll pray for no rain at the Indy concert. Did you see I got your transfer as well? Thank you so much.  I loved that you put Clay's Dove on there. I'm going to try to put it on my fan club shirt then wear it when I see Clay in Merrillville. Again So glad to hear Blake is doing better.

Aww Kimmy- I'm sorry you weren't old enough to win those tickets on the radio to see Clay. Huggles Thanks about the came video.

Clandysis- I was up late last night but did sleep a little. I was suppose to be sitting in the upper level in the back row but I got tickets sitting on the floor in the rear orcheastra section. Row CC. It was toward the right on the side. Might be about where I could be sitting like in Merrilville I bet. It was so awesome.

Michelle, Sunny and Pamela stayed the night last night and they'll be back later today. If MIchelle comes in, I'll ask her about the pictures. Christie told me she was taken pics of Clay at the concert. I saw one pic from last night posted in the BLPT when Clay was pretending to make out with Angela during Suga Suga. hehe

Yes! I'm still having problems with spellcheck. It doesn't do the right word. Thanks for talking to Michael.

Yeah that Clay moved up on the Lycos searches.

I wore my Julie pin and Claymaniacs pin with me last night. I want to believe since she's working her magic with a lot of our gals meeting Clay that it was really her last night that gave me these closer seats.  Thank you Julie.

Janet- I hope you got to talk to your friend Bert and hope she had a great time last night. Tell her I'm sorry we didn't get to meet.

Bozena- Hope your DSL can get fixed.

Philly- Holy moly on that moveable pic.  Thud!

I PM'ed you back Jerry. So glad you got to hear Mandy. WAnted you to hear him sing it again. He sings so beautifully with that song. I got teary eyed. Still think it's better then Barry's version. Wink

Shannon- I hope you can get a new computer and good luck on your drug test tomorrow. I'm so happy for you that you got the job you wanted. Glad you had a great time at the GA concert.

Prissy- You took great pics at your concerts. GLad you had a wonderful time.

Laughing Jerry on your skit.

Happy birthday to your daughter JUdy.

Thanks Muffy. That's so cool you gals were in the video from Cary. I'll check it out.

I believe the cellcert in Ohio tonight starts at 8.

Ok, Everyone have a good rest of the day.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #1993 on: August 09, 2005, 12:50:46 PM »

Hi Everyone

Just got home from Chiropractor and Dr. Goodlooks...hopefully they put Ms. Humpty Dumpty back together again...LOL

Shannon...I am so happy for you about your new job.  Best of luck my friend.

Judy....Are you sure you weren't 12 when you had her.... Purple Banana  Please wish her a HB from all of us.

Tammy....wheels are a good thing, espicecially if you wind up having a fight with hubby over "carrying" the luggage"...LOL  I know only too well about this subject ROFLMAO

Lindsay.....81 minutes of memory...YAHOOOOOOOO!!!! Some great Clack will be on the scene real soon.  Enjoy yourself.

Tiffany.....You MUST be real tired...haven't seen you all day.

Kimmy....sorry about the age restriction

Dudley.....what a story...a real tear jerker.  Maybe I could get us some triple rocking chairs for AC and he will feel sorry for us too....LOL  God Forbid. That woman was quite a strong lady to push herself to go follow where her heart needed to be.  What a great bunch of friends.

HEr.....working those little fingers to the bone today????? Clapping

Bozena.....I guess PC Dr. didn't complete his work yet as you are not here.

Clandygirl......You are such a great moderator...always looking out for everyone.

Woody......I thought I saw you flying (or should I say , ROLING) by......I have missed you.  I was wondering when you were coming back to us...tomorrow is not soon enough!

Lori......so I finally got to see a pic of you.....too cute you are!!!!!!  I am so happy you had a great time and you are off and running again????

Prayers for our JJ and all those in need

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #1994 on: August 09, 2005, 12:57:39 PM »

Has anyone heard from Lora ?

Rainy....luck has been following you around lately....this is a gooood sign for tomorrow.  I used to work for Pan Am and when I was hired, the same thing happened...out of 44 people, only 3 of us passed the drug test....UNBELIEVEABLE.

Prissy......how's my sweet friend.  Sorry you chip gave you trouble.  Thank goodness for friends with Clack!

Muffy....Hi pal....3 more weeks till I get a hug from you!  Can't wait.

Cindy....WHERE ARE YOU??????

Liz....How is Blake today? Did he go back to work?

Queen of Comforting
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1995 on: August 09, 2005, 01:06:43 PM »

WELL I WILL BE LEAVING IN AROUND 20 MINUTES AND WILL POP ON MUCH LATER.  SO MUCH TO DO AND SO LITTLE TIME.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING. IT IS REALLY HAPPENING.   Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

SEE EVERYONE LATER.

HUGS
MRS. RAINEY AIKEN
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1996 on: August 09, 2005, 01:23:47 PM »

Boca- I'm here. I'm a little tired but I feel very good.  Glad your appointment went well with Dr.G. Lora posted here this morning and she's on her way to the Ohio concert tonight. We heard from Cindy 2 nights ago. I know she's going to Musikfest tomorrow so she's probably getting ready for that.

See ya later Rainy. I'm on pins and needles and can't wait to hear about you ,Linda and Tammy meeting Clay. If I don't see you til later have a safe trip and a wonderful night at Musikfest tomorrow.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #1997 on: August 09, 2005, 01:26:51 PM »

Tiff...I am sure you're tired....what a good thing to be tired from...haha!

Yes, I know LORI is leaving for the concert...I was referring to LoraOhio

Poor Glory must be so tired, haven't seen her around much.

Queen of Comforting
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1998 on: August 09, 2005, 01:33:18 PM »

Hello! I am at my son's house playing with Wild Baby and trying to answer messages and email. I have not read a thing since my summary on page 121 last night, and I will not have time to read with the baby - I hope all is well, and I want to say, especially to the Hussies with their Meet and Greets, that I hope everyone concerting this week has as wonderful a time as I did last week.

Safe traveling, everyone - enjoy being with each other and seeing Clay.

I'll see all of you when (and if) we get internet service again.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #1999 on: August 09, 2005, 01:38:17 PM »

That was weard. Saw all White on the board for a min.

Boca- I was talking about Lora. Wink Lori isn't going to the Ohio concert.

Frankie- I hope you get your internet back up soon. Thanks again for doing the summery for me last night.

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx