gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:59:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 315
Total: 315

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 62  (Read 169965 times)
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« on: August 01, 2005, 06:48:33 AM »

SESSION 62, OH MY GOODNESS, OH MY GOODNESS, OH MY GOODNESS!!!

Here is how we started:

Welcome, everyone to the very first meeting of the "OCD Support Group". (Obsessive Clay Disorder)

I am shy, so I walk slowly into the room and find a seat in the back. The meeting begins and there is a room full of claymaniacs. It is very quiet. I raise my hand very slowly. Pamela notices and asks, " Do you have something to share?" My knees are shaking, but I am able to finally get the words out.
"Hi. My name is Woodstock. And I suffer from OCD." The room erupts with applause. I hear so many things around me..."Welcome, Woodstock, what a great step to admit that!" "I do, too..." "We're all with you..."
And I knew immediately that I have come to the right place.

We all talk about it, and joke about it, but this can be a serious subject,too. I love Clay, but quite honestly, I have worried about why I spend SO much time listening to him, downloading everything..talking about him on-line , taping EVERY TV show . And more than anything, simply thinking about him night and day. He enters my thoughts in the middle of just about everything! What is going on???
I am a 50-year-old (yikes) wife and mother of three children aged 18, 21 and 23. I have a career and am involved in many things. Then somehow, Clay has entered the picture and I fear he has taken over more of my life than I care to admit.

I realized awhile back that I suffered from OCD. But it was hard to admit to anyone. My 18-year-old son kept telling me that I was obsessed, and after awhile, I began to think he was right. And I spent night and day wondering what was wrong with me. Why are my thoughts going to Clay in the middle of a a school lesson or a church sermon? Why can't I wait to get home and turn on a Clay CD or check out claymaniacs.com to get new info on Clay? If Clay was going to be on a TV station that I didn't get, I HAD to find someone to tape it for me. I was beginning to think I was losing my mind. REALLY!!!

Then I found claymaniacs. It has been wonderful for me to talk to you. The more I got to know you guys, the more I was able to let it all hang out. And what did I learn? I'm NOT the only one. There is something about this guy that grabs you and wraps around your heart, and you're hooked. You are NOT going crazy, I have come to learn after talking to so many of you. I get pms and e-mails from people after I have posted something I couldn't admit anywhere else, and I realize I'm not alone! And it has been a great comfort to me. It took a little while, but I now know that I'm OK. And I feel much better. Now, I am enjoying Clay SO MUCH MORE, because I am not worrying about myself.

Let me make this perfectly clear: I am not over my OCD! I still think about Clay all the time (24/7?) and listen to him sing(OMG) constantly, and download, and chat about him. But I no longer worry that there is something wrong with me. I know I am not alone. There is something so very special about this man. He is the whole package. Because I was able to feel better after admitting things to you guys here, I decided that this is a thread that is needed here. Here is your place to vent. Admit your feelings, or confess something that you have thought or done. It is our hope that by doing that, you will find out that it's OK and you will stop worrying about yourself, and now be able to enjoy Clay even more. I hope this is a place everyone can come back to as needed.

Rules, rules, rules.... Everyone must promise to be kind, respectful, non-judgemental, and supportive. (Easy for claymaniacs.) Again, this is your place to get something off your chest, or just admit your OCD and accept it. So, let the discussions begin!
Just for fun, if you join in the conversation, you then become an official charter member of the OCD Support Group, and can add that to your signature if you wish. I look forward to each and every one of your posts.
Woodstock
P.S. Please feel free to pm me.

That was the beginning of Session 1.

I have removed the OCD stats from my opening post, but have posted them in the OCD Archive and will keep them up there for those that may be interested.

And now on to Session 62.  WHO WOULD EVER HAVE THOUGHT??? We are moving along. I am SO happy so many of you have stayed around for the long haul, and welcome each and every new friend here. I say WOW!!!!! Good times with good friends. That is what this is all about.

I am no longer including a detailed description of our Therapy Center (just pretend, for those of you that are new.) I will just say that we meet in a Cyber Cottage on a Street With No Name. We have to continue the THUD room, as it is such an important part of our therapy. So please feel free to frequent it as needed. For more details, please read a past thread.(Located in the Archives.) And Pepe did ask for a Cybermaid to come in once a month. These girls have always been high maintenance, but worth it.

As for the rules, these are to keep the place somewhere we all are proud to come to:
I will repeat the rules, because we now have 6!!! At the request of Bocaqueen, we have added #6:
YOU MUST BE: 1. kind 2. respectful 3. non-judgemental 4. supportive
AND 5. YOU MUST NEVER SAY THE "s" word. (sorry). No need to apologize for thoughts and feelings. 6. No dieting when at OCD meetings. Period.

And I am going to take it upon myseslf to add a suggestion (one that many people make to me), but not make it a rule. It is your choice as your time allows. But I am going to say that if you don't have time PLEASE DON'T FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO KETCHUP !!! Jump in and say hi, tell us what is up in your Clay world, and have good conversation. Yes, you may miss someone's post, but we never want being here to be so time-consuming that it causes frustration, family problems, or a cause to drive you away. We never want ANYONE to feel they need to address each person. It is simply impossible and no one expects it anymore. If some people choose to do that, it is their choice, but simply not expected. We have grown so big, and happily so!!! So, let's just jump in, read one page behind, and enjoy the conversation. Not a rule!!!! Just something that has been suggested to me many times...

And our OCD pact: No hard feelings if someone doesn't mention you in their post. We are getting far too big for that to ever be a reality again, but we are blessed by many new friends. We are a happy group here. And we intend to keep it that way.

Every now and then someone pms with me a concern, idea, or observation. I appreciate and take to heart each and every pm. I feel we are all equal in this thread, equal partners, but because I started this thread some people come to me, and I am happy to help if I can. Recently, someone came to me asking me to remind everyone that we are a PG thread, we are "family friendly", as Clay would see it, and we do welcome in friends of all ages. If the spirit moves you, and you feel your comments may not be within PG, claymaniacs does have a place for this, and it is the Black Leather Pants thread in Got Clay. Thank you for understanding this. I do not think we have crossed the line, in my opinion, but it does not hurt to bring this subject up as one of concern to some OCDers.

This has come up again. People want to have fun here, and we do, don't we??? Let it continue, but we welcome friends of all ages, so let us keep it PG.

So, WELCOME one and all to Session 62 of the OCD Support Group. I hope you are comfortable in our home away from home. Please feel free to join in and be a part of a warm and caring group.

Love you all!!!! Thanks for hanging around so much that we had to start Session 62. May the session begin!!!

Love you guys,
Woodstock X62

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2005, 07:00:08 AM »

We’ve grown to be so big…one big, happy, caring family. Woodstock had asked for a description of our OCD Meetings—I’m going beyond the furnishings, rooms and décor and from the anniversary party I bring you some of these beautiful, heartfelt words that to me, really explain who/what we are all about is most appropriate:

I have to say something....

I am SOOO proud to be a Claymaniac and right now at this very moment I wish I could hug you ALL!!

The MANY requests I have received through posts and PM's for my address to send me gifts and cards for Julia Demato and her new baby has TRULY brought me to tears!

As you all know, she was close to Clay during AI2 and she remains his friend. She speaks SO highly of his fans. I've heard her say it myself on the local radio station how dedicated and true his fans are to him. She has told me that we all LOVE "THE REAL THING" and in person he is EXACTLY how wonderful as we describe him.

I cannot wait to hear her reaction when she receives all of your beautiful cards and gifts. As many of you know, Julia will be going to Mohegan Sun to see Clay and I've asked her that if she has some time if she would allow me the pleasure of introducing her to my WONDERFUL Claymaniac friends! I don't want to get my hopes up with her just giving birth to her son, but I do hope I can introduce her to those of you who are going. She is a sweetheart as well and loves to talk about AI2 and Clay.

It is my pleasure to deliver your kind words, gifts, love and support to a former AI2 finalist and friend (and fan) of Clay's!!

You guys are THE BEST and I love you all!!   Cindy

To the few of you who have made so many extra efforts on my behalf, you know who you are, and i thank you from the bottom of my heart. You know that you mean so much to me and there is no thanks big enough to fully explain what i mean. I appreciate every person here who has help me become who i am today. Each of you has influenced my life in such away that i cannot begin to touch upon. From the first post a year ago asking help on how to post a picture, you all have done so much to help me. Granted the problems have been ranging from personal problems to avie problems to font color problems...but the point is, you were there to help me get through it. This last year has been one of the most difficult and most rewarding of my life. and i KNOW that i can look back on it with fond memories because of each and every one of you. so thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for being my support, my advisors, my friends, my family. I would not have been where i am today without you!

Here's to more to come! 

~Amanda

The reason i planted a rose/bush in my garden in honor of Clay is because when I was watching him sing "Bridge Over Troubled Water", I had a piece of b-day cake and was eating a candy rose all the time--my mouht dropped open when he hit that last high note and the rose fell in my lap. I said to myself, now there is a rose about to bloom.Since that day I have moved out into the country and because of Clay I have overcome my shyness and have blosemmed. So, I wanted to plant the rose'bush in his honor since he has been such a positive influence in my life. Thank you for for the comment. I thought it was a neat idea too. I watch it grow as I watch Clay grow in his career.

Geraldine

REMEMBER, ALWAYS SPREAD THE CLAYLOVE!!![/size]

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2005, 07:12:18 AM »

PRAYER GROUP'S PRAYER LIST

Welcome to The OCD's Prayer Group. Many of our OCD members have expressed a desire to share our Love, Care and Concern for each other through the Love and Faith we share in Our Lord. This has resulted in starting a Prayer Group that will pray together,  everyday at 10:00PM .

We will include a Prayer List that will keep members abreast of the intentions that will be focused upon for each individual on the list. We will have an overall coverage of certain daily inclusions, Urgent/"SOS's" to God as emergencies arise as well as circumstances that we are aware of or that the individual has they, themselves requested.

We are doing this away from the main pages as not to offend anyone who is not of likemindedness. We ask that as we respect your decision not to join us in Prayer, that you accept our need as believers to minister to each other in this fashion.

We do, however, invite you to read our list, and if you would like to, just take the time to think good thoughts and well wishes for those who are suffering or in need.

I hope you all bear with me in overseeing this list. If you find I have not included someone., it is either because they requested not to be included or that I am not sure where you stand on this issue. If you would like to be added to the list, please PM me with your request. If I have added you in error, my apologies and please notify me thru PM asap.

Everyone who is part of this group will be listed daily. If there is nothing beside your name, it is either I am not sure if something that you told me was announced publicly or privately to me and therefore for privacy issues, I would not take the chance to include it. Know that if it is not there and I am aware of it, as any of you may know things about one another that we ALL are not privy to....please remember to include those in your private prayers.
------------------------------------------------------------
Let us begin:

LORD,
WE GATHER HERE TOGETHER TO GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE FOR ALL YOUR WONDROUS GIFTS. WE ASK THAT YOU LOOK UPON US WITH MERCY AND GRANT US FORGIVENESS. MAY WE LIVE EACH DAY REMEMBERING THAT WE ARE YOUR CHILDREN AND ARE TO CARRY OUT YOUR WILL. PLEASE PROTECT US FROM ALL EVIL AND GIVE US THE DIRECTION TO FULFILL OUR SOJOURN HERE. WE ASK NOT ONLY FOR OURSELVES, BUT FOR ONE ANOTHER. KYRIE ELEISON........AMEN

DAILY PRAYER'S:

FOR ALL OUR CLAYMANIAC FRIEND'S AND FOR
CLAY AIKEN The Catalyst which has brought us all together:

FATHER, WE ASK FOR YOUR PROTECTION, AND THAT YOU MAY GRANT US HEALTH, COURAGE, COMFORT, HAPPINESS, STRENGTH, PEACE, AND HOPE.  MAY YOU FILL US WITH LOVE AND KINDNESS AND KNOWLEDGE, SO WE MAY SPREAD YOUR WORD AND DO YOUR WILL...AMEN   

URGENT:

CLAY AIKEN: Most merciful Father...our prayers are for Your obedient steward, Clay.  Lord, Clay does Your work utilizing his beautiful voice for Your praise and glory and the benefit of children and all people..we ask that you guide him to where he can best share Your love and aid those without a voice.  Thank you for this young messenger you've sent to us who exemplifies doing Your will and sharing Your word.  We pray for Clay's protection...please keep him safe on whatever path he may be at the moment.  Keep Clay strong for the journey ahead.  Let his good deeds shine forth and forever change the lives of the less fortunate who have been victims of horrendous hardship.

Also, we ask that You watch over Clay's brother, Brett, who is serving in the military and is now in Iraq . Please, keep their Mother, Faye Parker strong, in the midst of such worry for both of her beloved sons. Father, grant us, these, our urgent requests.

ACcountryfan/Jerry...Heavenly Father, our friend Jerry has found out that his Grandmother has Lung Cancer.  Please, heal her of this awful disease and give strength and comfort to all of her loved ones as they stand by her as she fights this battle.

Bocaqueen/Susan....Loving Lord, Susan's dear friend Tony has been diagnosed with Cancer of the Lungs and it is also in his Sternum.  Tony only has a 35% chance of surviving even with Chemo and Radiation.  Please, we ask You to lay Your hands on Tony and heal him of this terrible disease.  Give strength to Tony and his wife Dale and carry them through this most difficult time.

Clays_Buddy/Liz....Father, our Liz is quite concerned over the health of her son Blake.  Blake has gotten a bite that is not healing properly.  Please, watch over this situation and let Blake be well and out of any danger. Loving Father, our dear friend Liz is also in the midst of great concern regarding herself.  She has had some tests and the results have frightened her.  Please, let our prayers be heard and let the final results be negative and bring peace to our dear Liz

Cl4Clay/Evelyn....Father of mercy, please, we implore you to heal our dear friend Evelyn.   Evelyn has been suffering with internal bleeding and also is concerned about a nodule found on her lung.  Lay Your healing hands upon this wonderful lady and clear her body of these ills.  We are thankful for all of Your wonderous works Lord.

Dudley....Most merciful Lord, our friend has been through so many surgeries and has just gone through yet another.  Please, heal her of this horrible cancer and comfort her with the knowledge that you are there, ever present with her as she faces her trials.  Lay Your healing hands upon this lovely lady and restore her back to full health.  We thank You for always hearing our pleas.

Glory...Most merciful Lord...we come to You on behalf of our precious Glory.  Father, our friend will be moving and starting anew, so to speak.  Please let this fresh start bring Glory happiness, peace and contentment.

Havinaclayaffair/LoraFather, our dear friend is going through a lot of changes in her life at the moment.  Things are getting better day by day.  We ask that You be by her side and give her all the support that she will need to continue to deal with her situation.

Her/Jayne...Father, our dear friend is travelling down an unknown road right now.  Please, we ask that You guide her to a place where she will be happy and at peace with her decisions.  Lord, please watch over Your precious child and Carry her through these difficult times.  We will help You Father...we too, will carry our beloved friend.

Houstonclayfan/Colleen:Loving Father,we are ever so joyful.  You have blessed our friend Colleen and her husband Scott with 2 precious baby girls.  May you surround this family with you love and protection always.  Keep them safe, healthy and happy for all time.  Father we praise you and thank you for this blessing.

JANFather, we come to You on behalf of our dear friend Jan. Please, we implore You to watch over our Jan and let happiness pour back into the life of this warm-hearted loving woman. May you guide Jan's husband to a place where he can appreciate all he has been blessed with in this life and also be happy and joyful once again.

JJ/Joyce: Father, we come to You with joyful hearts...we see that You have blessed our friend with a miracle. Joyce has come beyond where she was expected to be at this time. Please, we beg You, we implore You....continue to heal JJ. Let our Joyce go back into remission once again. Continue to Lay Your healing hands upon her and pull out all of this evil invader, leaving Joyce Cancer Free forever.  Give strength and courage, hope and will to our dear friend. We also send out our love and prayers for her husband, Alan as he cares for his precious wife. This family already bears too many burdens.  Lord, this family has suffered so much this past year.. we IMPLORE You to heal their pain.  Joyce's Little niece Lauren is also  in constant need of Your healing as well. Please, Carry Them through these trials they must endure. Heal Lauren O Lord, if it be Your will, as you are the Master Physician.

MarilynMost merciful Lord, our dear friend MArilyn is so concerned over her son Chris' situation.  Chris has a blood clot in his arm and he is still in jeopardy.  Please, we beg you to heal  Chris and let his health be restored.  Ease Marilyn's heavy heart by giving her the knowledge that You are there and hear our prayers, and You are answering them.

Spikee/Peggy[/color]...Dearest Father, our friend Peggy is expecting her first grandchild...it is going to be a little girl.  We ask you to be most merciful and grant this loving family a healthy baby.  Also, we ask for the health and welfare of Jaime the expectant Mommy.  Please watch over this family and grant health and happiness to this wonderful family.
WE also ask for continued healing for Heather, Peggy's DIL who has improved, yet still suffers with stomach problems when she eats.

ydebiFather, our friend Debi has  come to us on behalf of a little child....her name is Zoe.  Zoe has neuro-blastoma , a lesion behind her eye and on her kidney.  Her bone marrow is abnormal and there are lesions on her bones as well....the tumor behind her eye can not be surgically removed so for that they have done radiation..the tumor behind the kidney they just removed surgically...now that the chemo is done. If she tolerates that then they are talking bone marrow transplant and something with the brain stem cells. Lord, You are the Master Physician and Healer, please, we implore you on behalf of this precious child....heal her  and restore her to perfect health.  May she and her parents be comforted during this disturbing time and look to You for strength and courage to face this trial.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2005, 07:14:57 AM »

CLAYMANIAC FRIEND'S: 

ACCOUNTRYFAN/JERRY : Bless him with courage and desire to continue to face new experiences and thank you for the friendship he brings to us.

AIKENISMYIDOL/MONICA : Loving Fasther, Give Monica direction, courage and the ability to use all the many talents she possesses. We ask that You grant our young friend good health and happiness always.

alli_aiken/Alli:Dearest Father, Our young friend is carrying around a heavy heart....she is finding college difficult even though she graduated at the top of her High School Class.  Change is difficult for anyone, but, it is especially hard on someone at this age.  Alli also has a financial burden, but recently things have gotten better in that respect.  These burdens are part of the depression she is experiencing.  Also, she feels lonely.  We ask that You comfort her, give her strength and guide her to where she needs to be in her life.  Lord, we are all here for our friend, but,  please, put her together with some wonderful people her age that she may enjoy this special time of her life.

ANGELA : Our friend Angela has been at her job for many years and is in danger of losing it...please grant her peace of mind that all things will work out for the best in whatever direction You may lead her.
Also,Angela's Dad fell and broke his hip in 3 places and had surgery.  He also has other health issues that are a concern.  We once again ask you to hear the prayers of so many that care, that You heal him from his injury and his other illnesses.  Please Father, take away Angela's Dad's pain and give him strength and comfort through this most difficult time.  We also ask You to carry Angela, her Mom ,Tony and all other's near and dear, through this trial.

BOCAQUEEN/SUSAN : Lord, Please remember Susan's Mother who has suffered for 6years with a dibiliating cough and who also has a Brain Anuerysm. And for Little Stephanie, Lord of Mercy,  We know that Stephanie's battles are far from over. Father, we ask that You, the Master Physician, please,heal this child of all her many afflictions and give strength and comfort to those who love and care for her. Also for little cousin Angela who has severe Autism.

BOZENA : Please Father, continue to give healing to her ankle that has had many surgeries.May she Continue to have success with weightloss as it is important towards getting her Diabetes under control. Lord, please bless our wonderful caring friend for her good works...she is a testament to Your way.

claysjoy/Kris :Most gracious and understanding Father, we know you hear each and every prayer...we come to You and ask You to have mercy and grant another request....our friend Kris is having her patience tried and is suffering within and needs your help to cope. Please, we ask that You embrace her with Your presence and calm her. Bring peace and serenity into her life , that she is in such need of. Thanks be to You O Lord.

CL4CLAY/EVELYN : Lord,  Our beloved friend has injured herself and has been hurting.  We ask that You heal her quickly and return her to her well self.  Continue to grant good health and zest for life to this amazing woman . Heal Evelyn from her Migraine's that she suffers with. May you look upon our special friend with favor and bless her with all that makes for a good life...health, happiness and love.

claydevotee/Thea : Father,  please shower Thea and her loved ones with all of Your wondrous blessings.

CLAYFAN4LYF88/KIMMY :Lord, Our young friend is suffering with depression.  Please, lift Kimmy's spirits and take away all the pain she is going through. 

Claymaniac113078/Cindy:  Father of Love and protector of all, we humbly beseech You to surround Cindy and her family with Your light, keeping all evil away and letting no harm befall this precious family. Burdens were many and we prayed that You would lift and ease the heartache.....and You did.  Loving Lord, we knew there would be only one set of footprints, and there were, for You  carried them through this trial and gave Cindy and her family strength and comfort. Thanks be to You O Lord. Please, bless Cindy and her loved ones with, health, happiness and lots of love.  We give thanks and praise for Your bringing and end to the turmoil that has been facing this wonderful family.

CLAYMANIAC2000/JANET : Merciful Lord, we ask for healing for Janet's back pain and health issues.  May You watch over Janet as she lives alone and we worry about our friend.

CTlovesCLAY/LINDA :Father, please give Strength and comfort to our friend Linda as she cares for her Mother and Mother-in-law. It is most difficult and exhausting being a caretaker, but such a pure and selfless act. Also, we ask for healing FOR both these women who ill. We ask that you bless Linda with nothing less than health, happiness and lots of love.

Debster : Debbie is someone who is always helping others.  Father remember Debbie when she is in need.  May she be given back tenfold for all she gives. Thank you for making Debbie the kind, thoughtful person she is. Grant her and her family, peace, health and many blessings.

DUDLEY5 : Heal our friend from her cancer Lord, for You are the Master Physician with whom all things are possible. Thank you dear God for bringing Dudley safely out of her surgeries and we ask that you give her strength, comfort and hope to believe that she will soon be through with all this heartache and fear.

fhmmany :Blessings for our friend and protection from any ill. May happiness always surround Frankie and her loved ones.
Grant peace, prosperity, and especially good health to this lovely person. May You continue to heal her granddaughter Laney, from her ear surgery.

FLAKENFORAIKENINFL : Lift our dear friend's spirits as she struggles with personal issues. O most merciful Lord, please help our friend with the heavy burden she is carrying at her job, this is the time she would need to see just "one" set of footprints.....please Father...Carry her through this. Lord...we also ask that you heal Flakey's daughter.

forever_clay/Amanda :Please, most merciful Father, guide Amanda, Your precious Child, to a place that will make her happy and whole. Let her realize she has many who care and are concerned for her and her wellbeing. Give Amanda Hope, Comfort and craddle her in Your Loving arms. May whatever is missing or difficult in her relationships at home be healed and replaced with unconditional love and acceptance.

GLORY/DIANE :Lord, we worry so about our special friend.  She struggles in many areas of her life, and we ask that You intervene and ease her burdens.  Keep Glory healthy and provide her with all that is necessary for her to get through these trying times. We also pray for extra protection for Glory's son who is a missionary doing your will Father and spreading Your word.  Praise be to You O Lord.

GRAMMAof6/BARB Father, we thank You for the Protection You gave to Barb's son-in-law who was overseas in the military and that You bought him safely home. We are ever so grateful to her family for their sacrifice as he was away to protect all of us and our country. May You grant Barbara and her family peace, health and happiness.

Havinaclayaffair/Lora :  Father, thank You for sending us this special friend.  May she and her family be blessed with all the good things life has to offer...for it is through You that they come. We ask that You surround Lora with Your Love and Light , protecting her from all evil.

Heater/Heather :Lord, our friend Heather has been trying so hard to lose weight ,like so many of us, please give her the perserverence and strength to follow through and keep to a regimen. Thank you Father, for giving Heather the promotion she was so deserving of.

HER/JAYNE :Lord, we thank You for answering our prayer's and giving our dear friend the strength to stay smokefree for over a year. We especially ask you to give Jayne courage as she is facing the hardest trial of her life.  Comfort and Guide Jayne to a place where she will find happiness and strength through You Lord. Our prayers are also continuous for Jayne's Dad and healing from his cancer.

HOUSTON/COLLEEN
Most merciful and loving Father, You have answered our prayers yet again.  You have given the wondrous gift of twins in the womb, to our dear friend Colleen and her husband Scott.  May this pregnancy be one filled with beautiful moments in anticipation of the arrival of Your miracles.  Father these babies are so loved already, not only by their parents and family, but by all of us here who gather together in Your name. Father, we also ask that You Heal Colleen's brother who is paralyzed on one side and give strength to his family as they care for him.  It is most difficult being a caretaker and dealing with the heartache as well. Bless this family and provide them with strength and courage. Also bless Colleen for her way of touching other's, especially her students whom are fortunate to call her teacher.

Queen of Comforting
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2005, 07:16:57 AM »

ILCLAYMATE/ANGELA :  Bless Our friend Angela for all the joy she brings to us each day. May You shower this family with Your gifts of health, happiness, love and prosperity.  Also we ask that You heal Angela's husbands shoulder pain and keep him free of having to have surgery.

ILOVETOWRITE/SHANNON :Father, may You send Shannon the Support of her family when needed and remember that our friend is in need of Your Guidance.  Shannon has had many medical issues as of late and we ask that You heal her of all things that are intrusive to her wellbeing.  also, please help her with her weightloss. May she always find Enjoyment in her writing and have the talent necessary to be accomplished in it. May she always remain devoted and Continue the study of Your Word.

JAN : Jan finds such joy in her artwork and gives such joy through same. May You grant her Success in her business. Most of all Dearest Father, Jan needs You by her side with her situation at home.  We ask that You open her husbands heart to Your love and hers. Also, Their son needs to realize his family is there to to lean on in times of need and may You lead Him to a good place O Lord.

JJ/JOYCE Most merciful Father, our beloved friend Joyce has cancer and is no longer in remission.  We ask that You heal this special person. May you aid Joyce's son with his situation as well. Also, we ask for your mercy for her little niece Lauren who has Caudal Regression Syndrome, and for her sister Kay who is a single mother coping with all this and much more. For Joyce herself to be able to continue to support , comfort and aid her family. . For Joyce's friend Debbie who is suffering the pain of a broken marriage and is having a hard time coping with life...please give her guidance and comfort dearest Father.

Judee/Judy:Dearest Lord, we pray for the wellbeing of our dear friend Judy and her family.  Keep them safe from all harm, and send extra protection to guard her daughters from any evil.  May Your unbounding gifts of health, happiness and love always be  blessings You grant this loving family.

JOJOFather, may You grant our friend the blessings of peace, health, happiness and love.

KENDALL/Dee :Most merciful Father, we thank you for sending our friend back to be with us...she was missed for quite some time.  We have asked that You watch over Dee and her health issues, especially the concern with her Blood pressure...and You have once again heard our pleas.  Thank You Lord for the mercy you show to us all.

LORRAINE : Most merciful Father, we aks that You bless Lorraine with good health, good friends, and lots of love.  Our friend's son Jaime is in a lot of pain right now...please, Father...guide him and help him thru his trials and may they be resolved as quickly as possible.

LadyC/Kristi : Lord, our friend Kristi has experienced a horrendous situation in her own home, her daughter was a victim of abuse by her very own father...please, O Lord...comfort and heal both Kristi and Kandise from pain and suffering. Bless them both with a future filled with warmth and love. May they both be able to let go of this past hurt and find the true love and compassion of someone who is deserving. May you give them strength and help them to lean on each other through their journey to be healed. Surround them with your light and protection from all evil. Thanks and praise to you O Lord.

MARILYN : Bless her in all her endeavors. Continue to allow our friend to share her humor and warmth with so many who are proud to call her friend. Marilyn has gone through many trials in her life and has come out shining...May you continue to be the steady Anchor in her life and may she enjoy ongoing success, good health and lots of love.

MOONSHOT/MICHELLE :Michelle has just embarked upon a new journey.  Father, we ask that You allow this lovely young woman to have a fresh start,  and find love and happiness in her new surroundings. We thank You for sending work Michelle's way and may there be even a better position to come to her one day soon.  Also, her brother Steve has just announced he is getting divorced...please help him thru this most difficult time. Michelle's nephew Jason was in an automobile accident a few months ago and this young man is in a deep depression since this happened and he needs your strength and comfort dearest Father. Michael - a nephew - is 9 now, but was a preemie when he was born. He's been having headaches and stomachaches for the past year. The doctors have done all kinds of tests and can't figure out what is wrong, please Father, give direction to these Dr.s to find the reason and the cure. Michelle's dog Moonshot, is having a terrible bout of ear infections. The medicine doesn't seem to be working and his ears are swollen and sore, Please, remember this beautiful animal to be healed as well. And lastly, but never least, Father, help our friend is in need healing in her life....please, Look upon Michelle with favor and mercy.

Pepe :Lord, May You Bless Pepe with many more happy moments like the ones she and her husband so enjoyed several month's ago. Also, we ask that You keep our friend safe from all ill and enrich her life with all that would bring her happiness.

PHILLYLUVSCLAY :Father, Our friend is going thru a trying time in her life right now...please, hold her up and bring her peace and comfort during this time of trial. May she Continue to have good health and and a beautiful spirit which she shares so richly with everyone here. Continued prayers for her dear sister Cathy in her everyday challenges. And prayers for Philly's mom that she remain healthy as well.

Prissy :Lord, our friend is suffering with pain in her neck. Please, heal Prissy quickly and may she be back to her healthy and strong self real soon. May You Continue to bless her with the talent she has playing the violin, which brings joy to so many. Heal her painful knees, dear Father, for they have been bothersome for much too long. Lord, we prayed that You would once again bless Prissy's niece Kathy  with another child soon after the loss of her last pregnancy and You heard us.  We ask that You keep both Mother and child safe and that all will be well throughout the entire pregnancy , birth and life of this precious baby. Father, You are most loving and kind to those who come to You and You give to all who come in the name of the Lord.

sjlogghe/Sarah :Continued healing for her Father's recent heart Blockage. Blessings for our friend and may she always be the kind and loving daughter she is today.

SASHA :Lord, our friend is saddened over the passing last year of her beloved Father.  Please, reinforce the knowledge that Dad is not gone, but just separated temporarily from his loved ones, and is "living" to the fullest in the most beautiful of abodes. Please hear our prayers and lift the sorrow from her heart. May You Bless her for the friendship she brings and may she find joy in all aspects of her life.

SPIKEE : Our friend's son was married recently....Father please, bless this union and may it bring unbounding joy to all the family. May you protect our friend from all ill and shower her with much joy and happines in her life. 

TAMMY Dearest Father, our friend is in need of your comfort and guidance, please take away the anxiety she is feeling and the freedom to be able to adapt more easily to new situations as they arise in her llife. Also, we ask that you bless Tammy with happiness and success at her new job and may she excel there. Please, as for all of us, bless Tammy, her Children ,her parents and all her loved ones with health and well being.

TESSIE :May she find peace and contentment in whatever path she chooses.

WOODSTOCK854 : We ask that You heal our beloved friend's painful leg. Please, replenish the income which she is now without. Bless Debbie for bringing us all together and making this whole community of friendships possible. Protection and direction for her son who has embarked upon his new college life as well as protection for the others in her family.

WORDSMITH/LYNN : Father, our dear friend is overworked and overwhelmed.  Lynn needs Strength to fulfill her multitasking and we ask that she may lean upon You for You are the only crutch that can support this heavy burden. May You grant Lynn the gift of health, and aid her with her weightloss attempt . May You redirect her brother's life which has been on a downhill decline since the passing of their Mother 3 years ago. May his new "surroundings" be a blessing in disguise.  Father, there are no mistakes, You have led him there for a reason...may it turn his world around and bring happiness back to this hurting family.

ydebi/Debi:Father, You are all powerful and we asked that You look upon Your child, Debi's Daughter Shawndra, with favor,and that there would be nothing wrong when the tests were retaken regarding her pregnancy, and You heard our pleas.  Praise to You Almighty God. May You look upon Your servant Debi, and her family, with utmost favor, and continue to Bless them in all areas of their lives.
Most merciful Father, once again one of Your children is in pain.  We come to You on behalf of Debi's brother, Andy, who suffered a head injury many, many years ago.  Andy has struggled through the years but was always able to pull through. Please, let Andy feel Your ever-abiding presence and have the will to continue on knowing that there are so many who love him and need him.
---------------------------------

ILOVETOWRITE /SHANNON WILL BE SENDING US THESE LOVELY QUOTES:

And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another : and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching" (Hebrews 10:24-25).

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life" (Proverbs 4:23).

-----------------------------------------------------

.......and from me,

Give me eyes Lord, to see hidden tears,
Help me to comfort those filled with fears.
Give me ears, Lord, to hear the plea
Of those who depend and rely on me.
Give me strength Lord, for those, weaker than I,
To share their burdens and not ask, "WHY?"
Give me courage,Lord, to forget pain from the past,
To know in Your arms, I can find peace at last.
Give me wisdom, Lord, to plant the seeds,
In those who question what this world really needs.
Give me Your grace,Lord, for it's only through You
I can find the insight to know what to do.
Give me hope, Lord, when new challenges begin,
Through a joyful life, that comes from within.
Most of all, Lord, as You taught from the start,
Just give me a kind and loving heart.

Shirley Wlodarczyk

------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord, You are kind and
forgiving, most loving to
all who call on You.

Psalm 86.

May the glory of the Lord endure forever; may the Lord
be glad in these works!
Psalm 104:31
[/quote][/b]

Queen of Comforting
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2005, 07:30:12 AM »

PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!

Since not everyone gets to every forum, Pamela has asked us to post the rules in different places as a reminder, since they have changed a little since we have moved into our new home.  So if you will take a few minutes to read them, I would appreciate it!!!!!  Thank you.

Important Note:  Your level of appreciation for Clay is an individual choice. Worshipping is discouraged.  Some fans may be more casual, or more intense than yourself.  Please respect that.

Here are the rules. Learn them, live them!

Posting in this forum implies that you consent to abide by these guidelines.

1 - The Number One Rule is that Clay's personal information is private and his security is mandatory. We don't interfere in either, nor in his career. There will be no discussion of Clay's personal information, his home address, phone number, license plate number, flight and hotel information, etc. Nor will there be discussion about his sexuality. Discussion of these topics would be an invasion of Clay's privacy, and on this forum, his privacy and security are paramount.

2 - No bashing, no profanity, no solicitation, no fanfic.

3 - Please post in the appropriate forums. Do not start a new thread if there is already a thread on the topic you are discussing. Duplicate threads will be locked.

4 - Be respectful to Clay and to each other. Just as you are free to express your opinions, others are free to express their own. Feel free to respectfully disagree with other opinions, but under no circumstances ever attack another member personally. Discuss the opinion only, not the person who holds it.

5 - We don't allow the promotion or sale of unauthorized audio or video recordings. It’s illegal, plus I have no desire to meet Clay’s lawyers.

6 – If you have an issue with any member or any post on the forum, please do not address it publicly. Send an email or PM to the person, or to a moderator or myself. It is not acceptable to attack another member on the forum.

7 - Discussion of disjunctive topics such as religion, sex or politics is discouraged.

8 – Please do not abuse the privilege of being able to use emoticons, different colored text and font sizes. If your post is difficult to read or distracting due to the use of these features, it will be edited. Also, please dO nOt PoSt LiKe ThIs!

9 – Do not post indiscriminately for the sole purpose of increasing your post count. It’s a useless waste of bandwidth and your posts will be edited and or deleted.

10 – Do not quote pictures – if you quote someone, please edit out the image before submitting your reply. If not, your post may be edited. Ask a moderator if you need assistance.

11 – Do not hotlink (post pictures directly from another website) – you are stealing bandwidth and that is not cool. Post a link to the picture using URL tags or post the picture only if it is hosted at your own account or the CLAYMANIACS PHOTO GALLERY.

Please note: If you post something we feel is inappropriate based on these guidelines or our sensibilities, we will delete it. Depending on our time constraints, you may or may not receive a PM telling you why. If you are continually counseled on your inappropriate posts, your membership will be suspended.

If you have any questions about our rules or guidelines, or need technical assistance with HTML, BB code, linking, avatars, signatures, posting pictures or any other issue, please contact one of our moderators.

These rules are designed to create a more pleasant forum experience for all our members. Thank you for your cooperation!

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2005, 07:47:48 AM »

I found way overhere all by myself shocking
And nobody else is home
Good morning Woody,I know you are out there somewhere Purple Banana

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
Judee
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2005, 07:57:32 AM »

HEY THERE EVERYONE.  WOW, I MADE IT ON PAGE 1!!!!!  WOO - HOO!!!  I GUESS I BETTER READ THE RULES, BEFORE I GET MYSELF INTO TYROUBLE.  BOY IT SURE DOES SEEM TO FIND ME, DOESN'T IT???? 

HEY THERE DICK!!!  I AM HERE TOO!!! 
happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2005, 08:01:08 AM »

Hi Judee:
Is the real world settling in yet?
I'm glad you had such a great time at the concert,and getting together with the other HUSSIES and
My CONCORD CUTIES!!!!!!!!

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2005, 08:02:50 AM »

Hi, Happy Hubby!!!

I'm here, but I am multi-tasking, and I am so tired from the traveling, it is not an easy task to do 3 or 4 things at once!!!  My daughter is getting ready to go to work and I am trying to get caught up with her.  Glad you found your way here!!!

Like I said, I am feeling blue today.  I could just burst out in tears!!!  After all the Clay excitement and all the fun, it isn't easy to come back to the "real" world. Aren't we lucky we have our Clayworld to play in???

We got home VERY late last night.  We stayed in Chicago all day and visited with my Mom and sister and her family and got home at some outrageous hour.  I was on the schedule to work at 10 am today, but I got someone to do it for me.  I just couldn't go in.  I need a day to do laundry and CHILL.  And since the suitcase I used was borrowed....I guess it would be nice if I unpacked it!!! Laughing

Judee - I miss all you guys too!!!  I always get so sad when I have to leave friends that I know I won't be seeing for awhile... 

Clandy and Lorraine - You girls are BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD!!!!!  Starting rumors around here.....

Dudley - Don't believe a WORD they say!!!!! ROFLMAO

Glad everyone had a GREAT time at their concerts last night!!!!!  It is SO much fun to hear all the stories!!!  How will I ever get anything done around here today?????
Woodstock X62

dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2005, 08:03:32 AM »

I SURE DID HEAR THE RUMOR ABOUT BOB AND LINDA.  WONDER WHERE LINDA CAN BE?

WHAT RUMOR IS THAT?
dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2005, 08:04:50 AM »

Dudley - Don't believe a WORD they say!!!!!

WHICH 'THEY' SO I'LL KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE AND WHAT NOT TO  shocking
dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2005, 08:06:44 AM »

dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2005, 08:07:14 AM »

dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2005, 08:08:06 AM »

dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2005, 08:08:40 AM »

dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2005, 08:09:35 AM »

dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2005, 08:09:59 AM »

dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2005, 08:10:29 AM »

Judee
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2005, 08:11:34 AM »

THANKS DICK!!!!  WE DID HAVE A GOOD TIME.  Purple Banana I REALLY, REALLY, LET MY HAIR DOWN BUT WHAT THE HECK I WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING.  JUST SEEING CLAY ON THAT STAGE, DROVE ME WILD!!!!!

YEAH DUDLEY, WHAT'S THE RUMOR???  I WISH I KNEW, BUT I'M LOST IN CLAYLAND SOMEWHERE. 

DO TELL LADIES, WHAT'S THE LATEST SCOOP????   
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx