gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:05:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 239
Total: 239

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CELLCERT: DARIEN LAKE IS A SCENE YOU SHOULD MAKE!!  (Read 49445 times)
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #420 on: July 30, 2005, 07:22:51 PM »

Ditto Dudley. He's the best ever to come into our lives.

Thanks so much Meesa and Dudley for the great cellcert tonight. Everynight he sounds more amazing. THanks Pamela also for the pics.

Thanks for the fun all. See you tomorrow at Pittsburgh.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #421 on: July 30, 2005, 07:23:10 PM »

WE HAD A  MAJOR SHIRT TUG
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #422 on: July 30, 2005, 07:23:47 PM »

Summary...

guy in afro...rebbing up crowd now...thye are cheering with him...give me a yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
taking position...in robes...fire robe...lookin like an angel..lookind quiet and serious...WDC....sounds perfect
-----
WDC - OMG the screaming is intense!

And off the scale at the word "scream"!!
-----
Now the robes are off!
-----
so gentel so sweet...breathhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and he explodes....with that massive seductive voice...crow is uncontrollable right now....ROBE RIPPED OFF.. and he is off an running..bouncing and working the stage...crows...nuts..I mean nuts...
----
Crowd is having a coronary
-----
dancing with angela...working it to the fullest...boy can this guy move...hands ..well enough said...when doves cry...crowd loving it....laughing going on...dont know what he did...
-----
massive screaming must be major grindage going on. sounds sexy and sultry. completely screws up second verse, starts singing first verse again LOOL
-----
He has the audience beaten into a frenzy! Incredible!
-----
He seemed to be singing the beginning of WDC in more of a falsetto this time -- could be wrong -- the resonance was still there, regardless.

Needless to say, the screams are more or less out of control. *g*

Vocals sound fantastic. This is such a tough song to sing, but he is hitting the notes confidently. He nailed that last "maybe I'm just like my father -- TOO BOLD!"

80s medley beginning, "All Night Long" first.
-----
All Night Long . . the beginning started a little differently, seemed like, but could just be the reception
-----
Never Gonna Give You UP

How Can I Get You ALone

Alone

They did an outstanding job on this song.
-----
gee, he wailed on ALone---now they are "rocking the night away
-----
LAUGHING going on..huge laughing..Clay did something..not a clue...sounds like a ballet...opposite side of the stage hard to hear so much screaming.....I know this song..cant think name...but he is blasting it out in fine fashion....way to go Clay..you ROCK...
-----
supper dupper screaming from the crowd...Clay has to be loving this..screwed up a few times..but crowd loved it..he just laughed and went on..love it when he laughs at himself...
-----
Rock With You (Jacob) . . audience clapping along

slower now . . introduction to . . .

Sailing
-----
sounds great ...very soft and gentle...sailing...so smooth
-----
Sailing . . . haunting, soothing melody, and Clay's voice flows over it

fantasy . . when I'm sailing . . . sailing . .

very pretty
-----
Can't touch this is on now. I wish we could touch that!!
-----
" its time for the 90's i don't know if i will survive this"
-----
talking about lookin like the era..and him in the nineties..crying shame cause we really though we looked good..lol...laughing ...
-----
Said something about " my name's on the ticket."
-----
Clay seems to be ad libbing and interacting with the audience alot more tonight than in the last 2 JBT's
dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #423 on: July 30, 2005, 07:24:41 PM »

At the end He turned around and banged on the jukebox and all the lights went off and that's the end of the show
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #424 on: July 30, 2005, 07:25:28 PM »

Ditto Dudley. He's the best ever to come into our lives.
Thanks so much Meesa and Dudley for the great cellcert tonight. Everynight he sounds more amazing. THanks Pamela also for the pics.
Thanks for the fun all. See you tomorrow at Pittsburgh.

GREAT CELLCERT !

Sweet Dreams to All !

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #425 on: July 30, 2005, 07:25:37 PM »

Crowd really going wild now. Did he come back out? It sounded that way. Oh for an encore. He is gonna kick the Jukebox and apparently there are fireworks!! Great show. Madison says the show was amazing and it is getting really loud so she had to go.

Fireworks are apparently confetti and stuff shooting from the Jukebox!! I can't wait to find out all this stuff for myself.

claytonsmyccf
UltimateFan

« Reply #426 on: July 30, 2005, 07:26:23 PM »

Thanks everyone for a great cellcert.

Thanks Meesa and Dudley for bringing the stuff over.

Thanks Pamela for posting the pics.

Clay you rock!!!! Purple Banana Purple Banana

Nite all

~kimmy~ I saw clay 8-27
julie and JJ your our unique angels
FINALLY LEGAL!!!!
"... And they are funny mozzarella balls!"
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #427 on: July 30, 2005, 07:29:14 PM »

Thanks dudley, Meesa, Pamela and everyone else here tonight! 

Love Ya!

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #428 on: July 30, 2005, 07:29:15 PM »

At the end He turned around and banged on the jukebox and all the lights went off and that's the end of the show

And a mighty fine show it was ... even from here!

Thanks, everyone.

And thanks for coming back to us, Clay.  We've missed you!

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

cjrmax
« Reply #429 on: July 30, 2005, 07:30:34 PM »

Does anyone know how they were about cameras tonight?  Can't decide whether to take mine to Pittsburgh tomorrow.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #430 on: July 30, 2005, 07:32:45 PM »

Radio Max ---- Suspicious Minds  Clay!!!!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #431 on: July 30, 2005, 07:32:50 PM »

Summary...

Black Velvet - there's wailin' goin' on! Can't tell by whom, however.
-----
End of the Road - this is breathtaking to me. Absolutely beautiful and passionate. Incredible.
-----
one of the girls singing...southern sky...hit extreme high note..Clay singing now..say goodbye...only love till the end of time..real high...strong...end of the road....
-----
Iris
-----
La Vida Loca
-----
they just exploded again...dedication...dancing fooll......working hips rocking them ....legs are a moving baby...he is exploding....the enter Clay has arrived....
-----
fivegoldens says OMG He got the moves. OMG She whimpers and laughs and says OMG once again. He took off his vest. OMG again. Screams deafening. He's got the moves on that song she says You can tell cuz everyone is yelling She giggles.

He's sitting on a stool. spotlight just on him. some girls screaming.

"End of the Road" is absolutely gorgeous.

"Iris" -- still singing the verses an octave higher than the original.

"Living La Vida Loca" -- phrasing sounds very, very convincing on the verses -- I think he is getting better at this song. The crowd is going crazy!

"I Can't Make You Love Me" now -- the screams will not stop during the intro. Clay starts to sing, and the crowd turns its attention to him. Still with the screaming, though.
-----
I Can't Make You Love Me.

Oh but he has and we do.

This is so hauntingly, beautifully gorgeous.

The screaming is intense.
-----
I will Always Love You!! So beautiful.
-----
crowd loving her..she is amazing..this is proof too that AI doesnt have a clue from good to greatness...
-----
Quiana manages the dynamics of "I Will Always Love You" so well -- not just the belting moments, the quiet ones, too. The crowd loves her. When she started, there was at least one, "You go, girl!"

Jacob on sax now.

Glory note for Quiana!! Wow, she is amazing.
-----
whow is all I can say..the crowd with her all the way..she is wonderful..chills..she puts whitney to shame....
-----
Some of the crowd was singing along, and beat Quiana to the "And I" glory part. *g*

Ending the song, getting a huge response.

alspaz says, "That was absolutely amazing. Amazing."

Clay introducing the band now.
-----
CLay talking again..talking about you guys being here all night long..now get out of here..(I think) laughing..now introducing the band and back up and crew..crowds giving their thanks in huge applause
-----
Clay just introduced the crew by name, with some appreciative words about what they do.

Introducing the 2000s. 2000 was eh, 2001 wasn't great and 2002 wasn't, either. But 2003!! *crowd screams*

IWCY -- I love the JBT arrangement of this song! Crisper drumming and Andy Abad, lending his own flavor.
-----
tw.. messed up words lmao
-----
WYSYLM

Talking again. I think he just said if you know it, sing along.

Now starting Back For More! (heee, he knows us so well)
-----
drums a beating...oh my goddness I love this song....so conflicted just cant get enough...radio radioooooooooooooo low low low voice...holy shout...my god the crowd is on theri feet..screaming singing with him he is giving it his all..
-----
You can already hear the crowd singing along....very catchy song!
-----
Mega cheers for Coming Back for More
-----
Just You
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #432 on: July 30, 2005, 07:35:41 PM »

Summmary...

I love him. Introducing the new songs and he says if you know this one sing along. He soooo knows us!!

I love that last "on the radio" after the bridge, where he does a little ascending run of notes.

Unbelievable. 2 days after its concert debut, a good portion of the crowd appears to be singing along on "Back For More." Great response to the song.

"Just You" now. Screams after the first chorus. Such a tough song to sing -- his wailing is incredible. Really good response after this one -- seemed equal to the response to BFM, but the people who were actually there would be better judges of that.
-----
God I am in tears hear..that was beyond anything I have ever experienced..just you....beautiful...love it...
-----
He sounds very crisp and very on. Can't wait to hear this one live. OMGoodness!!
-----
Screaming intense again.

And Invisible begins.
-----
Your turn!

And the audience sings!!

Make you mine tonight!
-----
crowd fairly quiet..listing and grabbing every word...Invisible..MAJOR SHIRT TUG..CROWD CRAZY WITH EXCITEMENT...
-----
invisible sounds amazing! crowd singing along really loudly.
-----
nothing without you shadow passing thruuuuuu...if I was invisible.....working the entire stage...singing to everyone...they are all singing with him..can hear everyone of them..major screaming ....he is doing his thang.....crowd on their feet...blowing the place apart..Clay is gone.....so much noise its deafing and over the top.....gheeezzwe love this man...huge huge huge standing 0000000000000000000000000
-----
bweber is with two girls...never seen clay before..they are in tear...she is overwhelmed...they are amazing they cant get over him...said he was the most beautiful man on earth and never knew he could sing like that...they are still crying and just is awe......said he was the sexiest man alive and could move like honey.. she is going to buses if anything happens will call back
dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #433 on: July 30, 2005, 07:39:52 PM »

Does anyone know how they were about cameras tonight?  Can't decide whether to take mine to Pittsburgh tomorrow.

REPORTS WERE THAT THERE WERE CAMERAS EVERYWHERE....LOTS OF CLACK SUPPOSED TO BE COMING....
cjrmax
« Reply #434 on: July 30, 2005, 07:41:55 PM »

REPORTS WERE THAT THERE WERE CAMERAS EVERYWHERE....LOTS OF CLACK SUPPOSED TO BE COMING....
Thanks Linda!  That's great.  Guess I will take my camera and see what happens.
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #435 on: July 30, 2005, 07:43:48 PM »

OMG I am loving these cellcerts so far, I wish I could experience an actual one but my parents would not like it .
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #436 on: July 30, 2005, 07:44:04 PM »

Report from Darien Lake, someone got the whole concert from the front row on video.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #437 on: July 30, 2005, 07:44:16 PM »

Suspisios Minds by Clay on radiomax.
 You rock Ron!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #438 on: July 30, 2005, 07:48:00 PM »

They're reporting from the JBT now on RM. Playing WYSYLM now!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #439 on: July 30, 2005, 07:58:27 PM »

OMG    IT'S OUR TURN TOMORROW TO  WATCH HIM LIVE....

EVELYN AND I ARE VERY EXCITED.....

I PERSONALLY WANT TO SEE WHAT HE DOES TO THE MIKE STAND'
IN HEARTBREAK HOTEL...

I HAVE BEEN PLAYING THE DOWNLOAD OVER and OVER and OVER  etc

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx