gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:29:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 253
Total: 253

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CELLCERT: DARIEN LAKE IS A SCENE YOU SHOULD MAKE!!  (Read 49446 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2005, 04:50:28 PM »

see everyone soon!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2005, 04:50:38 PM »

Hey Jerry. Glad you made it.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2005, 04:51:23 PM »

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2005, 04:54:35 PM »

I'm here! I'm here!

At least until my internet connection decides to take a holiday again

I was so upset I missed the last 2 cellcerts but I'm here now!

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
flakenforaikeninFL
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2005, 04:55:36 PM »

I AM DROPPING IN - HUBBY WANTS ME TO WATCH A MOVIE.

DUDLEY THAT FIRST PICTURE WAS SO CLEAR AND BEAUTIFUL
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2005, 04:55:44 PM »

Hello, Everybody!

I'm here for a little while - my concert is too close for me to want to hear everything, but I just wanted to say thank you to dudley for starting this cell cert, and I hope everybody has a great time tonight.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2005, 04:55:57 PM »

Hey Michelle. Welcome back. We missed you. Almosted a week lefted til our turn.  Sorry about your internet problems.

Hey Flakey. Enjoy your movie.

Hey Frankie and thanks. Tuesday!!! Eeeeeeeeee

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2005, 04:57:05 PM »

Happy Saturday Night, Everybody!!!    

Whew!   I'm sure grateful for the cellcerts.   Thank you, thank you for bringing the concert to us!  
Dudley and Meesa  - Thanks for the the details and the pictures.  

I know I won't remember who to thank - - -   but in any case,  cellcert hugs to all!    

I'll be in and out tonight.   Kinda wish I had practiced the "new forum" a bit more before the hectic cellcert posting!   WHEW !

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2005, 04:58:36 PM »

Hey Barb. I'm looking forward to meeting you at Merrillville. We'll have a ball.

dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2005, 04:59:01 PM »

My sister claynadiansMom just called from Darien Lake - she says there's a full house.
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2005, 04:59:09 PM »

Hey Michelle. Welcome back. We missed you. Almosted a week lefted til our turn.  Sorry about your internet problems.
I can't wait! I watched downloads and...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

I can't wait until Wednesday when I'll see him in Greenville and I'm looking forward to seeing those coming to Cary and meeting new friends at Wolftrap! 

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2005, 05:00:02 PM »

HELLO MICHELLE; FLAKEY; WISCONSIN; ADN ANYONE ELSE...I LOVED THE CLAYBOND PICTURE!!

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2005, 05:01:12 PM »

Hey Tiff -

I look forward to meeting you in Merrillville  shocking

Clay will be so glad to see us!  Laughing

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2005, 05:02:54 PM »

Per CH, Clay was seen on some rides at Six Flags today...

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2005, 05:02:59 PM »

Thanks Dudley. Yeah for Clay!!!

Michelle- THat's right. You'll see him this week too. Can't wait to meet you and Pamela. I've been downloading all the clack too. He's just Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Barb- Where are your seats?  I got 13th row.  If Clay spotted me, I'll die.

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2005, 05:03:55 PM »

Cool Hope there is a video at the concert tonight on a ride.

Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2005, 05:04:09 PM »

Im here but I will be just reading and not posting.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2005, 05:04:19 PM »

MOAM is on Radio Max now!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2005, 05:05:15 PM »

screams

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2005, 05:05:38 PM »

bweber called a few minutes ago..said stage was real high..about 10 feet..so who ever is in the front rows are going to have a hard time seeing Clay...place filling up fast...lots of excitement in the air.said last nights concert she was setting where she could watch Clay Change behind the cloths rack..said tow guys helped him and the girls dressed themselves..but Clay did a once over check on the girls..making sure they were ready for his cue..said he was such a gentlemen and so sweet it melted her heart .I am holding down the motel and certing for if I disappear for a few minutes not to worry..the reports will be coming loud and clear..
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx