gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:43:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 215
Total: 215

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 61  (Read 137689 times)
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #1980 on: August 01, 2005, 05:21:15 AM »

The year:
 Clay Aiken was appointed U.S. Fund for UNICEF National Ambassador in 2004.

The thought:
"Everyone deserves the best start in life, which is what UNICEF is working to provide the world's most vulnerable children. Education is essential to a child's development. I hope that as an Ambassador I can encourage people to join UNICEF's mission to make education a reality for children throughout the world."

The work:
Traveled to northern Uganda to witness the phenomenon of "night commuters," children who trek from the countryside into slightly more secure towns and UNICEF-supported shelters every night to avoid being abducted by the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA). Read the news release
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1981 on: August 01, 2005, 05:22:54 AM »

Good Morning Again!

Angela and Sasha - glad you both enjoyed the AI Tour - hope Bo isn't hurt from his fall.

Jayne - I know you love Clay and making the DVDs, but I still want to thank you for downloading them and for all of your work - I know that takes a lot of time. I know we all appreciate it more than we can tell you - especially those of us who cannot download!

Meesa - I'm loving the pictures, especially the one from the Meet and Greet. In the review that Pamela sent to me from  Mohegan, no one was allowed to take pictures during the M & G - just one group picutre. Attaboy to the person who was able to take this picture!

Liz - thank you and everyone else for thinking of me today and tomorrow. I wish Clay knew how much more it would mean if we were only allowed to take someone in with us to the M & G -I know everybody else there will be somebody that loves Clay, too, but it would mean so much to be able to share it with someone.

Morning to Sara, Tammy, Kimmy, Dick, Linda, and everyone else coming on.

I'm off to get the last minutes things done.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #1982 on: August 01, 2005, 05:23:10 AM »

LINDA;
I know how Dick feels.When I hurt my foot/ankle I was semi-laid up for three weeks
Tell him I sympathise with him

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1983 on: August 01, 2005, 05:25:51 AM »

The best of all, Secretlylovesclay and I both took front row video at Buffalo. The rumor is true. They allowed anything and everything we stood and took video there. It was a videographers dream come true! Thank you Clay!

Both Secretly and I literally went 3 days without sleep. I am finally home after a very long trip and must go to work. I will be uploading front row video from Buffalo and if Clay breathed on stage in the last 4 days, we have it.

Most of it in duplicate. It was sooo wonderful to meet SLC finally!!! What an incredible trip, what you'll also notice is eerie how similiar our videos are. I also have Mandy taken the same way, we both did different zooms in and out, so a wonderful compliment to each other.

So, please be patient, I always try to upload my stuff the night I take it, its killing me we couldn't get to the internet. It wil be worth it, we both agree, personal best videos!
happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #1984 on: August 01, 2005, 05:27:50 AM »

Frankie:
You have a great time at the meet and greet and the concert Purple Banana
Is Lewis going to Atlanta with you?

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1985 on: August 01, 2005, 05:33:43 AM »

Gotta get to work!

Frankie - Say hi to Elaine for me! Wish you could go to Indy with us. We have a huge group from KC and a huge group from here. Have fun at your M & G. 

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #1986 on: August 01, 2005, 05:35:12 AM »

Morning everyone! I'm holding my eyes open with toothpicks as I leave for work! I could only do this for OMC!

Have a wonderful day! I promised Tiffany that I would try and do my review, so hopefully that will happen today.

Toodle-loo!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1987 on: August 01, 2005, 05:45:33 AM »

I AM LATE, I AM LATE FOR A VERY IMPORTANT DATE.  GOD I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER GET HERE.  I ARRIVED AT MY WORK THE USUAL TIME AND FORGOT I CHANGED POCKETBOOKS AND THE KEY TO THE OFFICE WAS HOME. :bangWELL NEEDLESS TO SAY I HAD TO SIT IN MY CAR FOR ABOUT 45 MINUTES.  SURE WISH I KNEW CLAY'S PHONE NUMBER MAYBE HE COULD HAVE KEPT ME BUSY WAITING FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO ARRIVE.

GOOD MORNING FRANKIE, ANGELA, SASHA, JAYNE, MEESA, LINDA , LIZ AND THE WHOLE MORNING CREW THAT I JUST DON'T HAVE TIME TO MENTION BY NAME.  BOSS JUST GOT HERE SO THINGS ARE GOING TO BE CRAZY SINCE I HAD TIME OFF.

TAMMY - I ALMOST CALLED YOU WHILE I WAS WAITING IN THE CAR BUT I WANTED TO SAVE MY MINUTES FOR THIS WEEKEND.  HAVE A GOOD DAY AND I AM BLUE AS WELL.  I AM TRYING TO WORK IT OUT BUT I JUST WANT MORE OF THAT MAN AND I WANT HIM NOW.

LINDA - GIVE ME A CALL WHEN YOU CAN.  IT IS GOING TO BE ONE OF THOSE WEEKS I CAN JUST TELL.

ANGELA - NICE TALKING TO YOU AS WELL AND I AM GLAD YOU ENJOYED YOURSELF LAST NIGHT.  TALK TO YOU BEFORE I LEAVE FOR NORTH CAROLINA.

SASHA - IT SURE IS A BLUE MONDAY.  I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE FOR SURE.  I HAVE MY LUCKY CHARM AND STARTING TO PACK.  I KNOW IT WILL KEEP ME SAFE AND SOUND.

JAYNE - IF I CAN'T WORK AND LURK TODAY I AM GOING TO DIE.  AFTER SEEING THAT MAN ON FRIDAY NIGHT MY HEAD IS STILL IN A FOG AND IT SURE LOOKS LIKE I WON'T BE BACK TO NORMAL FOR A LONG TIME.

WOODY - SURE HOPE YOU ARE POSTING AT THE SAME TIME.  HOPE YOU GOT SOME REST BECAUSE YOU HAD SUCH A LONG TRIP BACK HOME.

DICK - I AM READY TO BE CLAYED AGAIN AND IT SURE CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH.  I WANT TO BECOME CLAYS NUMBER ONE GROUPIE AND DON'T WANT TO WORK ANYMORE.

LIZ - NO COFFEE IN THE WORLD IS GOING TO HELP ME RIGHT NOW.  I AM IN A CLAY HAZE IN CLAY HEAVEN.

JUDEE - HOPE YOU ENJOYED ANTHONY.  I KNEW ANGELA WOULD CALL YOU.  NOW ONWARD AND UPWARD TO OUR NEXT CLAYING.

WELL I LOTS AND LOTS OF WORK BUT WILL POP BACK IN A BIT.

HUGS
MRS. RAINEY AIKEN (YOU CAN BET YOUR SWEET BIPPY)
happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #1988 on: August 01, 2005, 05:55:46 AM »

Lorraine:
Just keep telling yourself how lucky you are.Some people are not going to see Clay at all
and some only once--and you get front row seats twice   shocking  Purple Banana

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #1989 on: August 01, 2005, 06:09:19 AM »

Dick:  No, not three weeks.  Don't say that!  Well, let's see, I will be going to another concert within that time, so that's a good thing. We are both just going to rest today.  I even skipped my PT appointment this morning, so you know I am not feeling well.  omorrow is another day!  If I had Clay in front of me, I would feel so much better.   I guess I would have to get someone pretty for my hubby then.  I will let him pick someone out.    Have a good day.

Angela and Sasha:  It sounds like the concert was great.  Poor Bo. Wow, I am sure he was in great pain.  It amazes me how entertainers go on even when they are hurt.  Miss you both, as always!!!!  We always have so much fun together.

Tammy:  I want you to come up this week or weekend. (Please) I need some lessons on avies and new things that you are learning.  That will keep us out of trouble while our other "girls" are in NC.  I will call you, or you call me. 

Lorraine:  I will talk to you later today.

Dudley:  I never saw that picture of Clay in Ugunda.  Wow, every other picture he sure wasn't looking this spiffy.  I would love to be his teacher!! I am not good in History, but we could get geographical    Thank you!!!!

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
Judee
« Reply #1990 on: August 01, 2005, 06:23:37 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.  THERE IS SO MUCH GOING ON HERE, SO MUCH CLAY EXCITEMENT Purple Banana Purple Banana  I CAN HARDLY STAND IT. 

ANGELA ~ THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR CALLING ME LAST NIGHT.  ANTHONY SOUNDED SO WONDERFUL.  NO CLAY OF COURSE, BUT STILL GOOD.  POOR BO!!!!!   THAT'S AWFUL THAT HE FELL, I HOPE HE'S NOT HURT BADLY. 

TAMMY ~ I'M GLAD THAT YOU HAD FUN WITH YOUR SON AND HIS GIRLFRIEND YESTERDAY.  I HOPE THAT YOU ARE FEELING BETTER TODAY.  YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE A BUSY DAY TODAY.  ENJOY YOUR DAY A WORK. 

LINDA ~ POOR DICK.  THAT IS AWFUL!!!!  I HOPE THAT HE FEELS BETTER SOON.  WOW, YOU AND HIM ARE BOTH IN NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION.  MAYBE DR. CLAY WILL HAVE TO MAKE A VISIT. 

LORRAINE ~ WHAT A SILLY GIRL FORGETTING YOUR KEYS.  THAT'S SOMETHING THAT I WOULD DO.  TOO BAD YOU LIVE SO FAR AWAY.  I HOPE THAT YOUR DAY GOES BY QUICKLY FOR YOU.  I'VE GOT A LOT OF THINGS TO GET TO TODAY, I BET THIS WEEK WILL GO BY QUICKLY. 

I'M GOING TO GO WALKING NOW, IT'S PRETTY COOL AND I HAVEN'T WALKED IN SO LONG I FEEL LIKE A BLIMP.  I'LL CHECK BACK IN A FEW. 
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1991 on: August 01, 2005, 06:27:41 AM »

GOOD MORNING FAMILY!  AND WHAT A NICE CLAY MORNING IT IS!!!

HAPPY HUBBY, WHAT IS THE WEATHER REPORT IN MICHIGAN?  HOW IS MISS SPIKEY FEELING TODAY?

BOZENA, THANKS FOR STAYING UP LAST NIGHT AND GIVING US SOME PICTURES.  I NOTICED THAT IT SEEMED LIKE THERE WAS TO MANY EMPTY SEATS.  DIDN'T LIKE SEEING THAT.

EVELYN, A THOUSAND THANK YOU'S FOR THE TIME YOU SPENT MAKING SURE I WAS PART OF THE CONCERT

HER, LET'S TAKE A BREAK EARLY AND HAVE OUR  A LITTLE EARLY.

AC, DID YOU GO TO WORK LAST NIGHT?

JANET, HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL MY FRIEND.

OFF TO FIX BACON AND EGGS, BISCUITS AND GRAVY THIS MORNING.  AS YOU CAN TELL I AM REALLY HUNGRY THIS MORNING.  USED ALL MY ENERGY SCRUBBING CLAY UP LAST NIGHT.

HUGS, PEPE

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
happy hubby
UltimateFan

Spikee's other love

« Reply #1992 on: August 01, 2005, 06:33:36 AM »

Pepe:
The temp is going back up into the 90's for a few days

Spikee is much better,the hives are almost all gone

breakfast sounds tasty,it was mini-wheats and bananas for me at 4;30 AM shocking

happy hubby
Dick

Mr. Spikee
Kitty
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1993 on: August 01, 2005, 06:37:31 AM »

HELLO AGAIN!

I HAVE BEEN BUSY GETTING READY FOR WORK AND MY DOCTORS APPT..  THE REAL WORLD CAME QUICKER THEN I THOUGHT..  I WANT TO LIVE IN THE CLAY WORLD FOREVER!!! 

LORRAINE
SORRY YOU FORGOT YOUR KEYS.. YOU ARE STILL IN THE CLAYZONE..  HOPEFULLY I WILL TALK TO YOU BEFORE YOU LEAVE..

LINDA
I CAN HELP YOU MAKE AVIES BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE MOVING ONES YET.. CLANDY SHOWED ME SOME OF IT BUT THE PROGRAM SHE HAD DIDNT WORK BECAUSE OF A COPYRIGHT PROTECTION.. HOPEFULLY I WILL LEARN SOMEDAY..  I CAN STILL HELP YOU WITH THE OLD ONES..

JUDY
HAVE  A NICE DAY... I KNOW HOW BUSY FEELS..

SORRY IF I MISSED ANYONE BUT I AM IN A HURRY.. I HAVE TO GO IN A LITTLE EARLY TO PICK MY CHECK UP AND CASH IT... 

SEE YOU LATER TONIGHT IF I DONT CRASH  OUT AGAIN ON THE COUCH.. 

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1994 on: August 01, 2005, 06:59:55 AM »

dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1995 on: August 01, 2005, 07:00:51 AM »

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1996 on: August 01, 2005, 07:08:20 AM »

Good Morning, everyone!!!

I am in the process of opening Session 62, but I am doing a little housecleaning and also trying to move the Prayer List over there and keep it intact, and so, it is going to take me a little longer than usual.  Please do not post over there until I come back here and let you know it is up and running.  Thanks for understanding!!!

I will post in the new Session.  I am feeling blue like Tammy was the other day...Miss Clay and everyone.
Woodstock X61

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1997 on: August 01, 2005, 07:11:02 AM »

On our radio station (KRBB B98fm Wichita), they just said "You don't have to come in first place to be a talented singer and artist, do you? (They were referring to Kimberley Locke.) We're learning that from Clay Aiken, aren't we?"

Gotta get off of here before I get caught!  Paranoid

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ILClaymate
« Reply #1998 on: August 01, 2005, 07:14:15 AM »

Good morning OCDland! 

Linds, Evelyn and Bozena ~ great pic of the 3 of you.  I'm glad you were able to meet and we have another pic for the JBTfan montage!

Angela and Sasha ~ glad you both had a good time at the AI concert last night.  I'm sure it in NO WAY compared to Clay especially seeing him just a couple nights before.  Sorry to hear about Bo.

Judy ~ you in NO WAY could ever be a blimp!!  You are SO TINY!!  Good luck on the plane this week with Rainey...hope she doesn't claw you to death!

Rainey ~ hey WWJDsis!  Sorry to hear about your forgotten key this morning.  Atleast you got to sit in the car with Clay!  Hey, did you hear that rumor about Bob and Linda?  ROFLMAO

LindaWW1 ~ sorry to hear about Dick's ankle!  I hope it will get better soon and hope YOU will feel better too.  You must have partied too harty!!

DoveSis ~ sorry I didn't get to work on your avie last night.  I went to bed early.  Still recovering from the weekend.  I'll pm you back also.  In the next few days sometime I'll try and download the clips from GMA and see if I can get a screencap showing Heather, Cindy and I in the audience.  I pointed us out to Mr. Clandy last night by pausing my tape.

TammySis ~ glad you had a good time yesterday with the family. 

Kimmy ~ that is a great report about the cameras!  I sure hope that will be true for all venues and when Jerome comes back.

Dudley ~ thanks for the info on the front row clack!!!    Glad you were able to hear Clay live last night too!

Frankie ~ have a safe trip to Atlanta and can't wait to hear ALL ABOUT IT!!

Woodster ~ did you make it back home ok??

Sara ~ have a good meeting today.  I missed what the meeting is for.

TammySis ~ sorry you have to work today.  Hope your appointment goes well today.  Had a GREAT time at your house...thanks SO much for everything!!

Jayne ~ thanks for the work on the DVD.  Sounds like you will have some GREAT front row clack to play with!!

Pepe ~ glad you got to hear our studmuffin last night!!  Wait til you see the DVD.....he is SO hot though it may burn up your dvd player!!  Especially after Livin Lavida Loca!!!  Oh baby!

Flakey ~ sorry to hear about your cousin.  I'll be praying for you and his family.

Hey to everyone else I missed!  Have a great Monday.
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1999 on: August 01, 2005, 07:15:05 AM »

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Elaine Jones has just called me. Her friend Karen has a FREE ticket for Greenville - if you live in the area, or can get there, call me (we are all getting ready to leave, so I might not see a p.m. notice). I know we are not really supposed to put our phone numbers out on the site, but maybe Pamela won't mind just this once. My number is 318-256-5775. (She can delete this if it is a big no no).

Dick - Lewis is not going to Atlanta with me - I had an extra ticket I sold because he could not go. Our friend, who always takes care of our dogs for us, is in the hospital now with a third surgery he has had to have because of a motorcyle accident almost 3 years agao (you can't tell those Harley riders anything). No one else knows how to give Scooter her shots twice a day, and Lewis will not board her at the Vet - she gets too scared, and Scooter is his baby. It seems like something always prevents him from being Clayed.

Meesa - I would give anything to be going to Indy - next to GMA, I think that that concert will be the most fun. I'm happy with the number of people going to Atlanta, though - looks like I'm going to get the chance to meet a lot of new people.

Hope someone can use the Greenville ticket - I have Karen's phone number, so you can call her direct. if no one here wants it, she is going to try to donate it through the venue.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx